It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxCavalera

You originally claimed to use a larger screen. That does not mean more pixels.

The problem with resolution is that it is tricky. It all depends on how the image is resolved or mapped to the pixels. Using a larger screen does not necessarily increase the number of pixels. A larger screen may also have a more distorted image - not exactly on even rows and columns.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
being I have a degree in multimedia etc and work with this type of information on a day to day basis, pixel ratios are dependant upon a monitor's size and resolution capibilities.

Typically, a larger screen will display pixels at a larger size and the more expensive ones support much higher resolutions than smaller laptop/computer monitors so the larger screen will ensure a more accurte result no matter how you want to look at it.

There isn't anything tricky to this stuff, it's the bread and butter of our modern technology using world.

The higher a resolution is, the more pixels per inch are displayed on a monitor it's just that simple.
edit on 8-6-2011 by JaxCavalera because: afterthought

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxCavalera

We are definitely cool on this issue. I appreciate your lucid and well stated ideas. IN issues such as I list below you are likely to be better versed than I am. Cheers.

One of the problems of CRTs was the nonlinearity of the devices. The same is true of projection devices. The nonlinearity of flat screens is fixed and although nonzero, is small. The aspect ratio issue is also so close to 1 that it really matters little. Greater errors are likely to be exhibited by the drawing software.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If we assume that the orbital elements of Elenin is fairly accurate (it gets all the time more and more refined the more observations are made), then Elenin would have passed close to Saturn about 3 years ago. If you use an orbital simulator that actually takes gravity into account (the simple simulators don't), and if Elenin was really a massive comet, then the orbit of Saturn would have been disturbed a lot, which we know it is not, as Saturn is still exactly where it is supposed to be. I have posted it in other Elenin threads too, but in this simulation you can see what would have happened to Saturn's orbit, if Elenin was a brown dwarf. Seeing that Saturn's orbit is still what it used to be, we can deduce from that alone that Elenin cannot be a massive object, and thus that it cannot shift the earth's orbit, twist it on it's axis, or whatever.

edit on 8/6/2011 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have one word to say... WOW! - This an unbelievable post. The facts presented in the manner that they are is absolutely beautiful. Great Job. S&F my man. S&F...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
For a long time now people have noted that the Government is not telling us the truth about this Comet Elenin. Really? When do they ever tell us the truth?

www.youtube.com...

This is just one of many videos that explain how Elenin cannot be a comet. It also shows the previous alignments.
No way on earth can a Comet can have the effect on our gravity that this thing is. Only a massive object can. The object can not even be seen by experts with normal telescopes. It can be seen with infrared optics as it gives off very little light being a failed star and a giant rust ball.

Former CNN science features news producer, Marshall Masters was on Coast to Coast the other night and he and his group of people have studied this. He has stated beyond a doubt that no Comet exist where NASA claims one does and what does exist is a Brown Dwarf Star as seen by him personally with an infrared Telescope.

There are two things in the galaxy that can have this enormous gravitational pull. A Black Hole or a Brown Dwarf Star.

Cornell University Library, 11-Apr-2011 arXiv:1104.2036v1 [physics.gen-ph] Astronomical alignments as the cause of ~M6+ seismicity I here demonstrate empirically my georesonator concept in which tidally induced magnification of Earth masses' resonance causes seismicity. ...I used the comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin), as it has been adding to robustness in terms of very strong seismicity since 2007 (in terms of strongest seismicity: since 1965). The Elenin will continue intensifying the Earth's very strong seismicity until August-October, 2011. Approximate forecast of earthquakes based on my discoveries is feasible. Original PDF – Yowusa.com Subscriber Download Dr. Omerbashich's paper presents what he sees as a cause-and-effect relationship between recent seismicity on earth and the approach of Comet Elenin, that goes back decades. However, His paper does not suggest, nor present the possibility that it is a smaller, unborn binary twin to our own Sun, so we contacted him to request a written interview, and he accepted.

www.yowusa.com...

So here you have it from an expert that yes this thing has been affecting us for a long time yet he wont say it is not a Comet, He just says a Comet has never done such a thing later in his paper. Obviously he is covering his butt on that one.

Now for the Scary part.

As already noted the next time the comet aligns with earth is 3/15/2011 and it will be at a distance of 2.099 as depicted below.So if their theory is correct and the comet caused the 8.8 quake in Chile and moved the earth 3 degrees when it was at a distance of 6.047 and it caused a proportional response to the earth on 3/15/2011 when its distance is 2.099 what might we expect to see? The effect would be 2.88 (6.047/2.099) times greater. Thus if the first one caused a 3 degree shift then the March 15 alignment could cause a 3 x 2.88 = 8.6 degree shift and an earthquake 2.88 times greater would be 8.8 + log 2.88 = 9.25 on the Richter scale. If the effect will be proportional to the square of the distance it would have about an 8.3 times greater effect, yielding a 25 degree shift and a 9.7 quake.

The next alignment will be on 9/26/2011 at a distance of .392. At this alignment the comet will be between the sun and the earth. Assuming a proportional effect as noted above would yield an influence of 6.047/.392 = 15.4 times greater. Causing a 3 x 15.4 = 46.2 degree shift and an earthquake 15.4 times greater would be 8.8 + log 15.4 = 10 on the Richter scale. If the effect will be proportional to the square of the distance it would have about a 240 times greater effect. If either of these were to occur I believe there would be catastrophic Earth changes.

endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com...

Next from a very well done paper done years ago.

The Physics of Destruction (How the Wormwood Brown Dwarf Star Destroys Things When It Gets Here)

All bodies floating in space broadcast fields of gravitational waves but it takes quite a bit of mass before those gravitational waves become “significant”… are able to hold onto things. A gravitational wave-field reaches out in all directions in three-dimensional space but if a body in space is also spinning on an axis then something else happens at the equatorial plane of the spinning body (star or planet). The moving gravity field “distorts” time-space.

No wonder the ancient people were so afraid of Wormwood when it started a crossing event through the ecliptic plane… especially on the inbound side. Anyone caught out in the open when the fire rained down on the affected zone of the Earth was burned to death. And anything combustible was incinerated. That’s why the 20,000 grave sites near Bab edh-Drha were filled with half a million burned bodies. When Wormwood rained fire down from the sky all those people got caught out in the open. Without adequate heat shielding (caves or cellars) they were all burned to death. And those underground facilities of ancient Derinkuyu, Cappadocia (Turkey) suddenly make a lot more sense too. With several square miles of underground rooms, tunnels and water supplies… enough for roughly 200,000 people… they would have been able to survive the fire raining down from above when Wormwood was in the neighborhood.

www.millenniumprophecy.com...

Simply a great read considering the knowledge we have today.

Now to the real explanation of what is about to occur. Look in your Bible!!

Revelation 6:12-14

12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

www.biblegateway.com...

So here we have a perfect explanation from a man thousands of years ago. Here is what will happen given our knowledge today.

Wormwood, the Brown Dwarf Star arrives and aligns with Earth and the Sun causing the largest earthquake ever recorded. The poles try to flip but wont completely as Wormwood having four times the solid mass of Jupiter is breaking our normal gravitational field with the Sun. During this time because we are smaller than Wormwood we will have no sun yet will see this large dark object blocking it as smoke from volcano's rises everywhere. Fire and Brimstone crash to earth as everything that is being drug with it showers earth. A large Super Volcano erupts throwing a huge Mushroom cloud into the atmosphere making it look as a scroll is rolling up.

The moon is covered in red dust from the Brown Dwarf Star because it is made up of Iron Oxide. IE: Rust

The whole face of this earth will be changed as continents move and massive waves flood everything but the very high regions that don't sink.

Don't forget!! This Great Quake also interrupts the deadliest war in human history, The Gog-Magog war. All this gravitational pull back in forth will be also causing the Sun to do some very angry things and mess with our whole mental attitude as war seems to happen just about every solar maximum anyway.

3/15/2011 alignment—sun earth comet (2.099)
9/26/2011 alignment—sun comet earth (.392)
10/16/2011 closest (.24)
11/6/2011 possible debris field interaction
11/22/2011 alignment—sun earth comet (.586) possible tail interaction
4/21/2012 possible debris field interaction
12/25/2012 alignment—sun earth comet (5.242)

Notice how the next alignment happens during the Feast of Tabernacles and the final one is Christmas. Just coincidence? I don't think so.

This goes to show you how bad our Government is. The always have to warn us some how without just telling us.

Here are a few more tidbits about comet ELENIN—interesting name ELEven NINe 11 9. Comet Elenin was discovered by Leonid Elenin, whose name means, Lion"! And is in Leo (the lion) at Tabernacles, and could create a meteor shower just before the annual Leonid ("lion") meteor shower. Clearly, God is saying that this comet symbolizes the coming of the Lion of Judah! But this is just another token sign -- keep that in mind!

So there you have it. God said we would know when the time is by the signs in the Heavens. He wasn't kidding!!!
Pray for your soul or build a bunker and hope for the best. The government has been on a crash course for themselves. Will you be saved?????

Since the mods closed my very popular thread with a different twist I thought I would post this here to add to your thread as the info is vital to people who want or feel the need to bug out to a safer local.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

You realize that every single point you have made in this post, with the possible exception of the Bible verses, has been refuted at least three times during the course of this thread. Anyone joining this thread is invited to go back and read it in its entirety. I'm getting tired of pointing out that the the Kolbrin Bible Krowd are not astronomers, they are cultists. Memsur Omersbasich is not affiliated with Cornell University and his paper is quatsch. Any body massive enough to have a gravitational effect on Earth would be flinging planets and asteroids about like qoracgh teeth at a Klingon wedding. Just go back a page or two and read from there.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
DJW001 - common sense and logic in Elenin threads.

Sky Watcher obviously has a lot of time on his hands.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

You keep using phrases such as "I hope I am wrong" but when someone shows you that this is just a comet with no significance at all you refuse to accept the knowledge.
You dont have to hope about being wrong. You are wrong. But you have been given good advice and straight facts here and you choose to disregard all of it. I personally dont think you hope you are wrong. I think you hope you are right. But alas you are not.
These alignments that you keep talking about, never happened. Someone drew a few lines on a star chart and calls it an alignment and everyone jumps on the bandwagon and says oh yes these alignments are going to tear our planet apart. And why would a planets gravitational pull increase just because it lines up with another planet millions of miles away? Why dont we have earthquakes when our own planets align? (they're good friends and wouldnt do that to another planet within their own solar system?)
Last: A brown dwarf would reflect light just like our own gas giants. It does not need to have its own light source to be seen.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

There has not been "increased" volcanoes, or "increased" earthquakes. These things have always happened and will always happen. Our planet is in constant flux. We live on a surface that is basically floating on top of a vast sea of magma. The plates move, the ground shakes. The magma boils up and volcanoes flow.
There is absolutly no proof that you can show that this is a brown dwarf. How about you find an astronomer, get him or her to map out this brown dwarf, tell us exactly where it is in the sky, what its path is and what it could possibly do. Link some real science sites that support your claims. Leave out blogs and forums because these are just folks like you and me with opinions. I require you to show me proof that this is anything other than a comet. Prove its a brown dwarf, because you've been shown proof that its a comet which you choose to disregard so show your proof. Real proof from a qualified scientifically base website with credible scientists who can give you the solid material you need to back up your claims. I'll just wait right here while you do that........

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I imagine things like all the earthquakes and volcanoes combined with the sun flares hitting earth lately seem to be worse because

A. Due to new technology, we are able to monitor more of this data and hence are more aware of such instances occuring.

B. Because we rely more on technology these days than ever before in the past we are seeing more planes grounded from volcanic ash clouds than we have in the past 'cause there are more planes in the sky. More caution regarding CME's from the sun due to their emp effects on our highly teched society and as technology has allowed mankind to live in previously uninhabitable locations, we are more aware of plate shifts and their effects due to them affecting more of our now spread out population.

However only time will tell as the costs involved in obtaining independant proof of anything relating to elenin being something more or less than what nasa claim it to be (a comet) are far too expensive as infra-red filters and decently powered telescopes don't come cheap and even if someone did spot a Brown Dwarf where elenin should be and uploaded the image to here, who'se to say they aren't just photoshop genius's...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
What if Elenin is actually a psyop for 2005 YU55 ( ETA Nov 8 ) remember reading about FEMA doing "TESTING" of the Emergency Broadcast system around Nov first week?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

If we are in an eclipse for three days on Sept 26 2011 does that mean we are safe?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The Psyop Cover is a little darker than this. Fascist Regimes and Empires have come and gone throughout history. This current PTB driven, SS Nazi oriented type vehicle, has the technology to destroy all of life on earth, and uses HAARP type technology and other methods to induce earthquakes, tidal waves, hurricanes, droughts, and famines. They also have nuclear reactors on all the fault lines and along all the water paths, and we've already had some devasting events.

They have a goal to depopulate this planet, and especially all the vulnerable, and the free world, for it is not going to willingly submit.

They are the #1. cause of every event, that has occurred,and are going for a massive die off.

They also have the food production now centralized in a few mega corp hands and have attacked independent farmers world wide, taken coco production from the people from the 60's on and killed whole families and villages to take over their farms and now use CHILD SLAVERY for most chocolate. They have us hanging from a few fragile wires of oil/electric grid/food shortages.

AND THEY PLAN TO KILL EVERYONE THEY CAN. This is for real.

All the big Quakes are with Elenin allignments.

Guess What? Elenin is for show only. They will blame everything they are doing on fluke events.

We Have The Power To Topple This Empire, If We All Say NO!!!

If we did what Spain tried to do, all go on a general strike/protest. Not go to work, and not leave until our leaders turn it all over to us and disclose everything and stand by us. And things change. Perform arrests on the ones in the underground bases, perform arrests on the Corps and Bankers, We Would Win. Not without casualities. But Billions wouldn't die at least.

They have something very big planned for October, when elenin is closest to earth.

Remote controlled comet? Who knows what HAARP can do, however, HAARP TYPE TECH doesn' need that comet, but can hide behind it. Comet is a metaphor. This thing could be a craft or construct for all we know.

They're going to create earth changes, disasters, crash the grid, cut off the food supply, create increases in nuclear, and in short, murder billions.

And enslave the REST.

Its up to us, spiritually to prepare, and physically to stop them. And I don't mean fighting unless they are directly attacking.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by timmhaines

Eclipses are short lived local events. How can an eclipse last for more than a few minutes? How can an eclipse affect more than a small part of the Earth?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The Psyop Cover is a little darker than this. Fascist Regimes and Empires have come and gone throughout history. This current PTB driven, SS Nazi oriented type vehicle, has the technology to destroy all of life on earth, and uses HAARP type technology and other methods to induce earthquakes, tidal waves, hurricanes, droughts, and famines. They also have nuclear reactors on all the fault lines and along all the water paths, and we've already had some devasting events.

Do you have any evidence for any of this? It's pretty weird to say the least.
1. Any evidence that SS Nazi are here or is that something you heard in a bad movie in the last few days?
2. HAARP can induce quakes or affect weather? Got anything for evidence or is something you made up?
3. There are nuclear reactors on all fault lines? What about the largest faults such as the mid ocean ridges?
4. There are nukes on all water paths? Another obvious mistake.

They have a goal to depopulate this planet, and especially all the vulnerable, and the free world, for it is not going to willingly submit.

Are you part of this group to know this? Where do you get this paranoid delusion?

They are the #1. cause of every event

Is that how the Boston Bruins won the Stanley Cup?

They also have the food production now centralized in a few mega corp hands and have attacked independent farmers world wide, taken coco production from the people from the 60's on and killed whole families and villages to take over their farms and now use CHILD SLAVERY for most chocolate. They have us hanging from a few fragile wires of oil/electric grid/food shortages.

You better let all of the farmer's markets know about this. They may not realize what is looming over their heads.

All the big Quakes are with Elenin allignments.

Not true.

We Have The Power To Topple This Empire, If We All Say NO!!!

So we can stop the powers with the ability to destroy all life on Earth just by doing the Nancy Reagan - just say NO. That sounds like a contradiction to me. All powerful ones can be stopped by saying NO?

They have something very big planned for October, when elenin is closest to earth.

What does a small insignificant comet have to do with anything?

They're going to create earth changes, disasters, crash the grid, cut off the food supply, create increases in nuclear, and in short, murder billions.

How can you stop this sort of thing by saying NO? You need to figure this out and realize how contradictory your statements are.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The whole idea of Nibiru/Elenin is nonsense.

Firstly if there is a large planet or object influencing the orbits of Neptune and objects beyond, we would've seen it by now, were it to arrive in 2012.

The idea that we don't see it because it is hiding behind the Sun and it will suddenly appear in 2012 is also hocus pocus.

This does not mean that an object like the one passing near the Earth weeks ago or a comet cannont hit us at any time during the planet's lifetime. The scenario of a planet attracted from a nearby galaxy and being pulled by ours is possible but hardly for 2012 or any near year, only throughout the time. The rest is speculation.

The only possible way I see it and not for an end but for damage of the Earth is the Solar flares that are at maximum and next years from 2013 this maximum could cause severe damage. The thing is no one knows what the effects of every solar maximum can be in advance. So the stories that this Solar Maximum will be bigger than any previous is speculation and not anything to be trusted.

Just like Betelgese (Orion) is not known when it will turn into supernova, causing us to see a second sun with no danger of any effects as it is too many light years away.

So no one can tell if the solar storms could be devastating or not. A solar storm in 19th century caused telegraphs to fail and problems with electricity. Such cases occured in 1980s as well. If the solar storm were so big - it would cause electricity failure, which could cause problems to communications, services, transport, food water. Even with such scenario we know of ways to produce electricity even if we were left 'in the dark' for some time.

But claiming that this will be a fatal storm or as the thread suggesrs some Nibiru will come and destroy the planet or cause pole shifts sounds like fiction and I think nothing can go according to schedule 'December 21 2012' - nature doesn't work like schedule, things can happen at any time.

So leave that story, people post various things about such non existen planet coming, it has nothing to do with reality.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I see the same people hammering on the 2012 issue in all the threads, if they don't believe it, fine, but why are they here fighting it soooo hard? If I hear small,insignificant comet, I automatically know it is a shill. Anytime you see them fighting it so hard and for so long, you might just be close to the truth.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

It's because this fearmongering can have a significant impact on the thinking of people. This 2012 nonsense already has people contemplating suicide, including children, now we have all of this fearmongering over Elenin to make matters worse. People are making a big deal over nothing, but it could result in people hurting themselves or loved ones, and the sad thing is the ones who supported this hoax will feel no remorse or responsibility. So, the reason I am fighting tooth and nail over this is to hopefully dissuade some people from doing something drastic and potentially prevent a tragedy.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join