It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
New Madrid fault system has been dormant for close to 15 years

The lack of apparent land movement along the New Madrid fault system has long puzzled scientists. In 2009 two studies based on eight years of GPS measurements indicated that the faults were moving at no more than 0.2 millimetres (0.0079 in) a year.[26] This contrasts to the rate of slip on the San Andreas Fault which averages up to 37 millimetres (1.5 in) a year across California.[27]

edit on 18-4-2011 by deathproof because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
here's a march 27th photo of the comet, if you're curious -

theufoinquirer.blogspot.com...

Originally posted by NyxOne

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
I'm leaning toward Comet Elenin just being another comet, that may or may not get somewhat close and so possibly NASA has a healthy does of concern for it but nothing more than that. Hence media shyness.

I've done tons of research into this - talked to Leonid Elenin many times on Facebok, and his cohorts (some have known him since 2007) but they all work with him REMOTELY. I even was able to see a new picture of Elenin and his daughter. So, the guy is real...whether he was given wrong credit for discovery by NASA or is a made up personality by NASA, they're doing a good job with keeping him active on his blog and facebook. There are still some points that are curious. It IS annoying that I can't find anyone who's MET the guy, though...and I've tried...

Just sharing/adding to table-

a comment on my blog
"Giant Stealth Planet May Explain Rain of Comets from Solar System's Edge" (dec 2010 written, when Elenin discovered comet) - www.space.com...
"spring is fireball season" - www.space.com... (NO IT IS NOT)

Supervising astronomer for US navy talks about Planet X in March 2008, 3600 year elipitcal orbit - www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-4-2011 by ufoinquirer because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2011 by ufoinquirer because: (no reason given)

Harrington's theory was disproven when Voyager 2 recalculated Neptune's mass. His entire theory was based off of Percival Lowell's own hypothesis that some unknown object may have perturbed Uranus and Neptune.

Harrington never mentioned an orbital period, either, and the Japanese article was entirely conjectural.

well it's my theory nasa went up to check out planet x in the 90s and made up that crap. so i realize you think i'm crazy. but i don't trust NASA. and that in itself is not crazy. so we'll have to just keep looking at the new evidence. i appreciate your point though.

and i've seen that 3600 eliptical orbit of planet x loads of times, but i appreciate again your clarity - good point

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Originally posted by DJW001
1. Leonid Yelenin is a real person.

which is more of an OPINION than statement of irrefutable conclusive FACT.

Have you made any attempt to contact him? Incidentally, if you are going to argue that "just because he appears to exist on the internet, that doesn't mean he's real," think about it. Your entire argument, such as it is, is based on information pulled off the internet. You cannot state anything from your own personal experience. Incidentally, I am of the opinion that you are really PlanetXGuy, who is also Terral. Only you know for sure if that's a fact.

He and Government officials and others only have themselves to blame for any fear-mongering (as you want to call it) occurring. There is credible evidence and valid logical reasons for people to be concerned and asking questions they are. Your OPINION that there's no reason along with what appears to be an INCOMPLETE debunking, isn't very conclusively convincing. Sorry.

How, exactly are the comet's discoverer and "Government officials" to blame for the fear mongering? Are they the ones posting bogus videos on YouTube like AstrolPatriot? Are they the ones that predicted a major quake in California on 31 March? There is absolutely no logical reason for people to be concerned. If a comet somehow could affect the Earth's crust enough to cause earthquakes, wouldn't it also affect the tides? Have there been reports of the tides being out of whack? No.

If its so insignificant, why is NASA tracking it in the way it is? Please show a comparable comet being tracked in the same or similar manner.

As far as I know, NASA isn't tracking it at all. Amateur astronomers and smaller observatories have been tracking it as it passes through the asteroid belt to determine the relative masses of the bodies. Please provide a link to support your statement. SpaceObs

No you can contact SOMEONE named LEONIN ELENIN there and FACEBOOK... There's gonna have to be more questions answered and addressed before that claim is conclusively proven beyond a doubt. There are reasonable doubts and valid reasons for more evidence and proof to support all the claims being made.

So, let me see if I understand you: There is a comet reported to the IAU . It is confirmed by independent observers and given the designation C/2010 X-1. Because it was the first comet discovered by a Russian in twenty years, it makes the news in Russia. The comet is named after it's discoverer, Leonid Yellenin... and you have questions and doubts that the discoverer even exists? On the other hand, you have no problem believing an astronomically ignorant fool like AtrolPatriot.

Except there's FACTS AND EVIDENCE that prove otherwise which has yet to be conclusively debunked.

No, there isn't. Coincidence is just coincidence. Here's an "alignment" of Comet p2010 E-2 Jarnac on 11 March 2010.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e84f5873f03a.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the date of a magnitude 6.9 earthquake in Chile. USGS Did Jarnac cause that earthquake? No, it was a coincidence.

There is a correlation between a UNIQUE conjunction/alignment of the object called Elenin and position of 3 major unique quakes over the past year... the pattern is IRREFUTABLE no matter how much you deny that FACT. This correlation isn't about just a random "positioning" as you call it and various "earthquakes" in general nor is it that the tsunami was a separate event as you're trying to elude. The Tsunami was apart of one of the 3 largest mega quakes and disasters of this ERA. So stop trying to lessen the severity and uniqueness of the JAPAN disaster.

No matter how much I refute it, you continue to claim it is irrefutable. Where did you get the idea that I claimed that the tsunami was a separate event? If you knew anything about geology, you would know that the tsunami was caused by the earthquake! Furthermore, I find it offensive that you would suggest that I am trying to lessen the severity of the Japan disaster; it is indeed one of the worst natural disasters of the past fifty years. On the contrary, it is you who is cynically exploiting this terrible loss of human life to further your own agenda.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by NyxOne

hey NyxOne !!!!

how are you pal?

listen...the wiki link you posted...

its about an object discovered in March 15, 2009..ok...

there is only 2 lines of text..

216439 Lyubertsy (provisional designation: 2009 EV3) is a Main Belt minor planet. It was discovered by Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin at Tzec Maun Observatory on March 15, 2009. It is named after Lyubertsy, Moscow Oblast, Russia.

so y da fak was last modified on

This page was last modified on 29 December 2010 at 13:00.

holy cow!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e51bc1037e10.jpg[/atsimg]

amazing stuff hahahaha

do you mind if i bump this post until you reply Nyx?

it seems you jut love to quote long posts just to turn pages in a thread..pff..noobistein
edit on 18-4-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
and GUYS! I've done loads of reserach on Leonid Elenin. He's real, there are personal pictures, ties back to 2007 with relationships, adn 2008 on net

however, i've yet to find anyone who's MET the guy and there are some curiosities

it's all here - everything you want to know about elenin-

theufoinquirer.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
there have been updates since, but an intro

theufoinquirer.blogspot.com... Leonid Elenin: Code Name or Man?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by NyxOne

hey NyxOne !!!!

how are you pal?

listen...the wiki link you posted...

its about an object discovered in March 15, 2009..ok...

there is only 2 lines of text..

216439 Lyubertsy (provisional designation: 2009 EV3) is a Main Belt minor planet. It was discovered by Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin at Tzec Maun Observatory on March 15, 2009. It is named after Lyubertsy, Moscow Oblast, Russia.

so y da fak was last modified on

This page was last modified on 29 December 2010 at 13:00.

holy cow!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e51bc1037e10.jpg[/atsimg]

amazing stuff hahahaha

it seems you jut love to quote long posts just to turn pages in a thread..pff..noobistein
edit on 18-4-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

Oh, what wit.

Care to take that back to your circle of 'buddies' in private?

Minor objects, believe it or not, have little in the way of description.

Here, another example.

en.wikipedia.org...

And another.

en.wikipedia.org...

And another.

en.wikipedia.org...

And another.

en.wikipedia.org...

And another.

en.wikipedia.org...

And another.

en.wikipedia.org...

And another.

en.wikipedia.org...

And another.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah, so, uh, I know this is shocking, terrifying news, but small bodies have very little in the way of a full description.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

I find it odd that every post you have ever made on ATS is on a "planet x", "nibiru", "Elenin" thread, and every one seems to be a strong debunk attempt...every single post out of over 200 now-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by NyxOne

I find it odd that every post you have ever made on ATS is on a "planet x", "nibiru", "Elenin" thread, and every one seems to be a strong debunk attempt...every single post out of over 200 now-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey, I don't know, maybe I like dispelling bull# made up by a bunch of loonies.

But I suppose thinking the mean old poster has an agenda is much more exciting and exhilarating. The truth can be so terribly dull.

Go back to spamming that acronym.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Better yet, you can answer your question for yourself. Did you know that you can read every revision on WikiPedia and determine what every entry said on a given date? Let's do this together.

First: Click here. This link takes you to the page that you have a question about.

Second: Note the tabs in the upper right hand corner. They are labelled "Read / Edit / View History." We want to know when Leonid Elenin's name was first posted on this page, so click on "View History."

Third: You now find yourself on this page.

Fourth: Scroll down to the line that says: " 00:10, 23 August 2009 Merovingian (talk | contribs) (619 bytes) (creation)" That (creation) means that it was the first time this article appeared, ten minutes past midnight Zulu Time, 23 August 2009.

Fifth: Click on the radio button next to the entry, then click the button at the bottom labelled "compare selected revisions."

Sixth: Doing this takes you here. This is what the page said in August of 2009:

'''216439 Lyubertsy''' (provisional designation: '''2009 EV3''') is a [[asteroid belt|Main Belt]] [[minor planet]]. It was discovered by [[L. Elenin]] at [[Tzec Maun Observatory]] on [[March 15]], [[2009]]. It is named after [[Lyubertsy]], [[Moscow Oblast]], [[Russia]].

In other words, there was an astronomer named L. Elenin discovering asteroids back in 2009. Case closed.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Good advice, Thanks!!!

[color=00FF00] E xtinction
L evel
E vent
N ibiru
I s
N ear

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by NyxOne

Good advice, Thanks!!!

[color=00FF00] E xtinction
L evel
E vent
N ibiru
I s
N ear

Goodie.

Each Lightworker Expects New Implausible Nonsense.

I worked in another crazy theory, too! Oh, I'm so delightfully inventive.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

had to star you for that

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
since Mr Elenin discoveries go way before Comet Elenin...any body knows why Comet Elenin is named after his name...and why they proclaim Comet Eleniin to be the first discovered by a russian scientist?

Russian scientists have discovered a first comet over the last 20-year period.

The new comet, now marked as C/2010 X1 (Elenin), was discovered by an astronomer Leonid Elenin from the Institute of Applied Mathematics on December 10, 2010. The discovery was made by means of a Russian automated observatory ISON-NM, located in New Mexico, USA.

www.sott.net...

It's notable mostly for being the first comet discovered by a Russian in the last 20 years

rationalwiki.org...

Russian scientists for the first time in 20 years, opened a new comet

chuiko.com...

russia-ic.com...

The first comet discovered by a Russian observer is predicted to be around mag. +14 this month and a possible naked eye object in September/October. Leonid Elenin discovered 2010 X1 (Elenin) last December and at present it is about 1.8 AU away

www.astronomynow.com...

www.federalspace.ru...

what am i missing?

or there is a lot of misinformation around?

note that the last link is from Russian Federal Space Agency (Russia's equivalent to NASA)

edit on 19-4-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
i have to correct myself...

the wiki link provided to proof the existence of Mr Elenin was not about a comet discovery..but about a minor planet in the main belt..

so Comet Elenin was the first discovered by Russians in 20 yrs..i presume

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

since Mr Elenin discoveries go way before Comet Elenin...any body knows why Comet Elenin is named after his name...and why they proclaim Comet Eleniin to be the first discovered by a russian scientist?

Because the astronomer who discovers a comet is entitled by tradition to name it. The International Astronomical Union is the governing body that makes these names "official." They usually rubber stamp these selections, although they over-rode the man who discovered Sedna; he wanted to name it after Xena, Warrior Princess. Seriously.

Read closely; it was the first comet discovered by a Russian scientist in twenty years:

Previous comet opening of the Russian (or rather Soviet) scientists, was found in 1990. She found together with Japanese scientists from Lithuania astronomer Kazimierz Chernis. Comet was named C/1990 E1 (Chernis-Kiuchi-Nakamura).

NewsPepper.su

The earlier "Russian" was actually Lithuanian! In your face, Mother Russia!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXGuy

When the reader finally wakes up to what is really happening, then you may want to identify Planet X Safe Zones (topic). FEMA is buying billions in food (story) for the Elite and prepping without you right now as we speak ...

edit on 26-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

Right! I just posted an embed of a video, confirming this, over here.

Interesting OP, S&F for effort, at very least.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply Originally posted by truthseekr1111

Your 'evidence' consists of constantly mentioning one 'psychic' who got # wrong

except there's facts and evidence that PROVES otherwise.

and promptly shut up,

another baseless assertion and opinion proving nor disproving anything... iow, pretty much another red-herring

and 'alignments', when Elenin barely has even the slightest amount of gravitational influence on us.

prove that the alignment of elenin in question, has not the slightest amount of gravitational influence on us.

I have several evidences for this hypothesis and the fact this hypothesis has been tested from the data showing a pattern where 3 major quakes occurred on or around a near perfect alignment of elenin the sun and earth, IS evidence to support this argument and theory whether or not there's any specific conclusive scientific data about magnetic/gravitational forces of the alignments that the scientific community can determine at this point in its primitive technology.

Perhaps I #ed up with the whole birds-eye shtick, but I'm fairly certain countless other comets have 'aligned' with us in the past to no effect.

Again, guessing is not predicting.

Except 9nania wasn't guessing about the DATE or window for her prediction... in fact she said she was 100% sure about the date for a major shift and earthquake. Was she guessing in respect to the exact location? YES.. However she did mention the region this event was mostly likely going to happen around and correct as one of the locations she mentioned was JAPAN.... So your both right and wrong... But getting the DATE right for such a GREAT QUAKE and event to occur on, was unique and not something anyone can do or has done. SHE GOT THE DATE RIGHT for a MAJOR QUAKE... in quake prediction, thats a rare level of accuracy and uncommon... in prophecy, its a DIRECT hit for both 9nania and Sollog. Now since you obviously refuse to acknowledge the psychic aspect, its pointless to argue.

But still, until you can show an example to compare this case and context of the theory/evidence as a whole, its meaningless and irrelevant to bring into the argument. But IMO, even showing another example couldn't ever compare or yield any valid comparable results if the path and alignment and calculations of size etc in this case, would be different... and they would. Now even though there is a rough estimate of Elenins size based on the coma, the exact size cannot be confirmed yet and this initial estimate (correct me if i'm wrong) could still be under-estimated if not hidden at the moment if it poses any threat to earth in respect to an impact..which btw i do not think will impact nor do i believe its a brown dwarf/planet x or nibiru.... What i do believe (from outside data and sources that i'm not going to bring into this debate at this time) is that Elenin may merely be a precursor to Nibiru/brown dwarf BEHIND or near Elenin which is what could be also influencing if not causing/caused and will cause the major earth changes and/or seismic events we're seeing lately; and the true object everyones calling Nibiru/brown dwarf WILL be seen and undeniable around August/September.

However, on a side note, although this case/argument involves a comet and an alleged alignment with earth and sun that may have been an influence on certain unique great quakes, the basic premise/hypothesis has to do with a theory regarding a magnetic field/gravitational influence of certain alignments of celestial bodies... so what if I were to show evidence of other similar types of celestial alignments that i've found occurred on or around MAJOR GREAT QUAKES in the past 10 years in an uncanny pattern? I'm not saying at all it proves this other theory, but for argument sake and fact I've discovered an odd pattern, i'd be interested in your opinion about it since i'm not an astronomer.

edit on 20-4-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

reply Originally posted by truthseekr1111

Your 'evidence' consists of constantly mentioning one 'psychic' who got # wrong

except there's facts and evidence that PROVES otherwise.

and promptly shut up,

another baseless assertion and opinion proving nor disproving anything... iow, pretty much another red-herring

and 'alignments', when Elenin barely has even the slightest amount of gravitational influence on us.

prove that the alignment of elenin in question, has not the slightest amount of gravitational influence on us.

I have several evidences for this hypothesis and the fact this hypothesis has been tested from the data showing a pattern where 3 major quakes occurred on or around a near perfect alignment of elenin the sun and earth, IS evidence to support this argument and theory whether or not there's any specific conclusive scientific data about magnetic/gravitational forces of the alignments that the scientific community can determine at this point in its primitive technology.

Perhaps I #ed up with the whole birds-eye shtick, but I'm fairly certain countless other comets have 'aligned' with us in the past to no effect.

Again, guessing is not predicting.

Except 9nania wasn't guessing about the DATE or window for her prediction... in fact she said she was 100% sure about the date for a major shift and earthquake. Was she guessing in respect to the exact location? YES.. However she did mention the region this event was mostly likely going to happen around and correct as one of the locations she mentioned was JAPAN.... So your both right and wrong... But getting the DATE right for such a GREAT QUAKE and event to occur on, was unique and not something anyone can do or has done. SHE GOT THE DATE RIGHT for a MAJOR QUAKE... in quake prediction, thats a rare level of accuracy and uncommon... in prophecy, its a DIRECT hit for both 9nania and Sollog. Now since you obviously refuse to acknowledge the psychic aspect, its pointless to argue.

But still, until you can show an example to compare this case and context of the theory/evidence as a whole, its meaningless and irrelevant to bring into the argument. But IMO, even showing another example couldn't ever compare or yield any valid comparable results if the path and alignment and calculations of size etc in this case, would be different... and they would. Now even though there is a rough estimate of Elenins size based on the coma, the exact size cannot be confirmed yet and this initial estimate (correct me if i'm wrong) could still be under-estimated if not hidden at the moment if it poses any threat to earth in respect to an impact..which btw i do not think will impact nor do i believe its a brown dwarf/planet x or nibiru.... What i do believe (from outside data and sources that i'm not going to bring into this debate at this time) is that Elenin may merely be a precursor to Nibiru/brown dwarf BEHIND or near Elenin which is what could be also influencing if not causing/caused and will cause the major earth changes and/or seismic events we're seeing lately; and the true object everyones calling Nibiru/brown dwarf WILL be seen and undeniable around August/September.

However, on a side note, although this case/argument involves a comet and an alleged alignment with earth and sun that may have been an influence on certain unique great quakes, the basic premise/hypothesis has to do with a theory regarding a magnetic field/gravitational influence of certain alignments of celestial bodies... so what if I were to show evidence of other similar types of celestial alignments that i've found occurred on or around MAJOR GREAT QUAKES in the past 10 years in an uncanny pattern? I'm not saying at all it proves this other theory, but for argument sake and fact I've discovered an odd pattern, i'd be interested in your opinion about it since i'm not an astronomer.

edit on 20-4-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

Oh, you're not?

That proves you have no clue what you're talking about. At least you're honest.

And something matching Nibiru's description would be doing a lot more than causing quakes. Like, oh, this.

www.youtube.com...

But who cares about important details, right? Let's fall back on 'evidence' of alignments that aren't actually alignments, and people who are randomly psychic because they guesstimated. That's all you have.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...]post by truthseekr1111
1. Leonid Yelenin is a real person.

which is more of an OPINION than statement of irrefutable conclusive FACT.

Have you made any attempt to contact him?

How would/does "contacting him" resolve or address all the specific problems outlined surrounding questions about his identity as it relates to "comet" Elenin and conspiracy theories emerging?

Incidentally, if you are going to argue that "just because he appears to exist on the internet, that doesn't mean he's real," think about it. Your entire argument, such as it is, is based on information pulled off the internet. You cannot state anything from your own personal experience. Incidentally, I am of the opinion that you are really PlanetXGuy, who is also Terral. Only you know for sure if that's a fact.

Which wouldn't even be a comparable ANALogy.

This issue involves a potential conspiracy thats evolved due to someone who has ties to the Government with way too many bizarre coincidences that are reasonable to question considering the magnitude of whats being suggested and fact contradictory data exists to what the government has claimed and NOT been addressed as it relates to a unique THREAT this alleged comet poses.
Now since there's credible evidence proving the Government is know to lie, obfuscate, censor information and would cover-up this type of event so as not to instill panic for starters, these are reasonable questions and concerns for disclosure.

He and Government officials and others only have themselves to blame for any fear-mongering (as you want to call it) occurring. There is credible evidence and valid logical reasons for people to be concerned and asking questions they are. Your OPINION that there's no reason along with what appears to be an INCOMPLETE debunking, isn't very conclusively convincing. Sorry.

How, exactly are the comet's discoverer and "Government officials" to blame for the fear mongering?

for the reasons i just explained.

Are they the ones posting bogus videos on YouTube like AstrolPatriot?

Since the information i'm talking about doesn't come from AstrolPatriot and I have no idea what specifically you're talking about, that points irrelevant. If there's some video that was bogus and there's evidence supporting that claim, i'll be the first to agree with you if it is. However I'm not sure how it relates to any data used in this argument.

Are they the ones that predicted a major quake in California on 31 March?

I've already PROVEN, addressed and explained exactly how and why that "argument" is also irrelevant and fallacious.

There is absolutely no logical reason for people to be concerned.
If a comet somehow could affect the Earth's crust enough to cause earthquakes, wouldn't it also affect the tides? Have there been reports of the tides being out of whack? No.

RED HERRING... need a fishing pole?

Who's to say it won't during a closer alignment? And how would a plasma energy/magnetic field from a comet like Elenin on the type of path its on, interact the same way as lets say the MOON is said to affect tides?

So to ignore the clear pattern and say nothing to see here folks move along, is at best disingenuous and borderline disinfo if not naive.

If its so insignificant, why is NASA tracking it in the way it is? Please show a comparable comet being tracked in the same or similar manner.

As far as I know, NASA isn't tracking it at all.

Just the FACT they've created an orbital model suggests its significant enough to OBSERVE and is itself a form of TRACKING.

Amateur astronomers and smaller observatories have been tracking it as it passes through the asteroid belt to determine the relative masses of the bodies. Please provide a link to support your statement. SpaceObs

Last I checked and from what i understand, many of these so-called "amateur astronomers" have been shown to have direct links to, if not working for NASA/the government or associated agencies. Its not like these amateurs have cheap telescopes they bought at a local Wal-mart. Lol

No you can contact SOMEONE named LEONIN ELENIN there and FACEBOOK... There's gonna have to be more questions answered and addressed before that claim is conclusively proven beyond a doubt. There are reasonable doubts and valid reasons for more evidence and proof to support all the claims being made

So, let me see if I understand you: There is a comet reported to the IAU . It is confirmed by independent observers and given the designation C/2010 X-1. Because it was the first comet discovered by a Russian in twenty years, it makes the news in Russia. The comet is named after it's discoverer, Leonid Yellenin... and you have questions and doubts that the discoverer even exists? On the other hand, you have no problem believing an astronomically ignorant fool like AtrolPatriot..

except once again, not only have you failed to address all the actual problems several people have pointed out, but no where do i believe or am i using or rely only on data from AP to support or my argument.

Except there's FACTS AND EVIDENCE that prove otherwise which has yet to be conclusively debunked.

No, there isn't. Coincidence is just coincidence. Here's an "alignment" of Comet p2010 E-2 Jarnac on 11 March 2010.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e84f5873f03a.jpg[/atsimg]

But unfortunately for you, the specs are different and i can't see how its specifically comparable to this particular case especially in context of the totality of my argument.

This is the date of a magnitude 6.9 earthquake in Chile. USGS Did Jarnac cause that earthquake? No, it was a coincidence.

hmmmm, Perhaps it did have an influence on that quake and there is in fact relationships between Sun/Earth alignments and comets of a certain mass , THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT. It only strengthens my case.

but still, unless and until you can show ANY SIMILAR PATTERN, it isn't remotely comparable to Elenin and cannot therefore be used to debunk the evidence for the arguement not to mention that quake was only a 6.9 and not remotely comparable to the magnitude and dynamics of the 3 quakes during the alignments in question.

how can you compare a 6.9 to far more significant and powerful GREAT quakes?

So Obviously that would lend further credence to the hypothesis of Elenin being far larger and significant than most estimate at this time to cause such large quakes in conjuction with the alignments. (Or maybe it has something do with a larger Mass Object around the area of Elenin picking up the rear?

nice try

There is a correlation between a UNIQUE conjunction/alignment of the object called Elenin and position of 3 major unique quakes over the past year... the pattern is IRREFUTABLE no matter how much you deny that FACT. This correlation isn't about just a random "positioning" as you call it and various "earthquakes" in general nor is it that the tsunami was a separate event as you're trying to elude. The Tsunami was apart of one of the 3 largest mega quakes and disasters of this ERA. So stop trying to lessen the severity and uniqueness of the JAPAN disaster.

No matter how much I refute it, you continue to claim it is irrefutable.

because I've shown exactly how and why your counter-argument is wrong.

If my rebuttal is wrong, then show exactly how and where it is... its called intelligent discourse/debate and how to measure which argument carries more validity or accuracy.

Furthermore, I find it offensive that you would suggest that I am trying to lessen the severity of the Japan disaster; it is indeed one of the worst natural disasters of the past fifty years. On the contrary, it is you who is cynically exploiting this terrible loss of human life to further your own agenda.

No, the point was that you appear to be "Eluding" there were many other
comparable quakes in the past year! Thats not true.

And how exactly is anything i've said CYNICAL or Exploitative?

talk about offensive

edit on 21-4-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join