It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
i fyou want to see details of my investigation - i collected almost all the pages on him on the internet - theufoinquirer.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

Saying that, I think there are still extremely odd things about the story...for example, Elenin didn't answer my question about how he was able to discover the comet in Dec 2010 when today it's barely visible with scopes.

I was wondering about that part as well. How was he able to see the comet. My understanding is the equipment he was using shouldnt have been able to see the comet. Is that right?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

Saying that, I think there are still extremely odd things about the story...for example, Elenin didn't answer my question about how he was able to discover the comet in Dec 2010 when today it's barely visible with scopes.

I was wondering about that part as well. How was he able to see the comet. My understanding is the equipment he was using shouldnt have been able to see the comet. Is that right?

A reflector, what he used to locate Elenin, is different from a standard telescope.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

My extensive investigation into Leonid Elenin, seems a real guy, have talked to many of his peers and interact with him regularly. However, no one I've contacted has MET him in person and I've yet to see up-to-date video interview with him (he just wont' deliver, I asked).

So there are some obscurely private things about this guy who accepts ALL Facebook friend requests.

My take? He's the REAL DEAL. If Leonid Elenin is meant as a code name, NASA then just gave him credit for discovery of comet on the DL...just doesn't sound plausbile to me.

I applaud your investigation and have found it extremely useful in helping to shed some light on this bizarre issue, but I too am somewhat on the fence still regarding Mr Elenin and although won't go so far as to say he's not a real person, the many oddities and unanswered questions surrounding this story are uncanny and go far beyond mere coincidence IMHO.

1) Why would such a private person make himself so available on facebook?

2) How could he have discovered such a "comet" in December with the type of telescope he claims was used when few if anyone can see it at all or with larger telescopes? Nyx claims its due to the use of a Reflector? Sorry, Still not convinced.

3) Mr Elenin's claim the orbit cycle was 1 million years contradicted NASA's data of i believe 10,000 and was only later changed by Leonid to match Nasa.

4) The diameter appears to be far larger and growing than originally purported... which seems to contradict those who say its a small insignificant "comet". And if its so insignificant, why is this "comet" being tracked by NASA at all or in the way it has been? Are there other similar "comets"/objects being tracked with a JPL model? 80,000 km? thats 50 miles! I don't claim to be any professional astronomer by any means, but Not a little "comet" if thats true imo. And in fact, from what i understand the size has yet to be conclusively determined!

5) Why is there almost no information or data being discussed by officials or on NASA's sites? Why the buzzroom blackout? They have and will have only themselves to blame for any conspiracy theories arising in almost the same way that there was a black-out on information surrounding 9/11 which led to all the discoveries and irrefutable facts that prove beyond a doubt 9/11 was an inside job let alone conspiracy FACT. I predict the Elenin hysteria is only in its infancy at the moment and will in the next few months will go more and more viral as the evidence leaks out exponentially.

So until some of the most basic questions are addressed by government officials, there are valid reasons to be concerned and suspect what people are.

But more importantly, until there is a more logical debunking of the 3 Sun-Earth "Alignments" of ELEnin, its more than reasonable to assume there's a relationship/pattern and Elenin may be far larger and significant than the PERPS, errr i mean Government Officials are letting on.

In the meantime, based upon the evidence and data, as well as from my research on 9nania and Sollog, below are some Key Dates to watch out for in September, October and November.
I'd go so far to say there's a 90% chance/certainty of at least another major earth change at the level of JAPAN's disaster in form of another Super Quake occurring in a major metropolitan area (most likely that of California), with a magnitude of at least 8.0, and devastating specifically San Francisco and/or LOS ANGELES.

I'm sure most here will ridicule, attack and scoff at this being possible calling it fear-mongering and pseudo-science, but based upon all the above evidence which aren't just "psychic" predictions, the facts speak for themselves. Can it be proven conclusively either way? NO, of course not... but when one does an in-depth investigation and considers everything in full context, the premise has credible evidence supporting it imho.

So we shall see very soon.

But Like 9nania, I highly recommend those living in California, or even out on the New Madrid Fault, seriously consider preparing for at the very least, a major Seismic event that could DWARF (no pun intended) the JAPAN DISASTER from September to November of this year and these critical dates.

Elnine's Super Quake Warning for 2011

9/11/11
9/13/11
9/16/11
*9/20/11
*9/22/11
*9/23/11
*9/26/11

*10/13/11
*10/23/11
*10/26/11
10/28/11

11/1/11
11/3/11
11/9/11
*11/11/11
*11/13/11
*11/22/11
*11/23/11
11/25/11

thats 19 dates in a 7 month period..11 dates denoted by * the most critical

(and btw no, that doesn't cover any where near a majority of dates this year for those who want to argue number probability.
)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

I'm with you!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread680460/pg12#pid11074972post by liveandletlive

I’m trying to catch up. Has anyone posted an interview of Leonid ELEnin with recent pictures of his comet discovery? Also, why have the last couple of pages been about a psychic and someone on youtube? I thought the thread was about whether or not the PTB were hiding the truth about something that maybe coming. If the OP’s original questions hold up then wouldn’t that corroborate what the OP is proposing? Sorry if I’m trying to stay on topic but that is why I came here. The original topic! Boy do you guys know how to derail a thread.

If you go back and review the thread, you will see that none of the OP's assertions carries any weight whatsoever, and he has consistently dodged any attempt to refute the evidence presented to him.

which points exactly are you talking about?... if you don't mind please rehash others in a summary if the ones below aren't all of them.

1. Leonid Yelenin is a real person.

which is more of an OPINION than statement of irrefutable conclusive FACT.

His English is very basic and he has an excellent sense of humor. He is enjoying the notoriety the fear mongers are bringing to his discovery and himself.

He and Government officials and others only have themselves to blame for any fear-mongering (as you want to call it) occurring. There is credible evidence and valid logical reasons for people to be concerned and asking questions they are. Your OPINION that there's no reason along with what appears to be an INCOMPLETE debunking, isn't very conclusively convincing. Sorry.

Thanks to Godlike Productions, his otherwise insignificant comet

If its so insignificant, why is NASA tracking it in the way it is? Please show a comparable comet being tracked in the same or similar manner.

will live on in the public's imagination. You can contact him through SpaceObs.org

No you can contact SOMEONE named LEONIN ELENIN there and FACEBOOK... There's gonna have to be more questions answered and addressed before that claim is conclusively proven beyond a doubt. There are reasonable doubts and valid reasons for more evidence and proof to support all the claims being made.

2. There is no correlation between comet C2010 X-1's position and earthquakes. There was no "alignment" on the day of the tsunami, and there have been dozens of earthquakes in the past year where the comet was at a different "alignment" than it was on that date.

Except there's FACTS AND EVIDENCE that prove otherwise which has yet to be conclusively debunked.

There is a correlation between a UNIQUE conjunction/alignment of the object called Elenin and position of 3 major unique quakes over the past year... the pattern is IRREFUTABLE no matter how much you deny that FACT. This correlation isn't about just a random "positioning" as you call it and various "earthquakes" in general nor is it that the tsunami was a separate event as you're trying to elude. The Tsunami was apart of one of the 3 largest mega quakes and disasters of this ERA. So stop trying to lessen the severity and uniqueness of the JAPAN disaster.

3. A brown dwarf star would be massive and highly visible. An object larger than Jupiter passing through the asteroid belt would probably be visible by day by now.

And there's evidence i've seen to suggest otherwise, but since I'm not an astronomer, I will concede that point for now unless there's some others here that want to take further issue with it.

4. Acrostics and anagrams are not evidence of anything! ELENIN= Evil Lawyers Eat Nice Innocent Naives at least has the benefit of being true.

that type of "evidence" is NOT meant to be debated by traditional scientific literal MEANS... Its a conspiracy THEORY for the moment and i for one am not agreeing it IS FACT... it merely adds to speculation and subjective evidence on a different ESOTERIC level especially for those who have witnessed and seen evidence from small FEW whose predictions or psychic gifts have been validated. This aspect wasn't meant to be measured literally as you're claiming IT SHOULD be for there to be any merit. So we agree to disagree on this.

Finally: Jesus, Astronaut, Returns: NIBIRU A Comet! Yes, childish really.

Elenin = Nibiru??? who knows... childish? Well The only ones who think that are those who are either in denial there's evidence to support the theory and haven't done any real research, or they're spreading disinfo to avoid considering the evidence or have an agenda to hide it.

And Jesus returning as Christians claim? YES, childish...especially since if he even existed, he'd have to be an ancient Alien.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread680460/pg12#pid11074972post by liveandletlive

I’m trying to catch up. Has anyone posted an interview of Leonid ELEnin with recent pictures of his comet discovery? Also, why have the last couple of pages been about a psychic and someone on youtube? I thought the thread was about whether or not the PTB were hiding the truth about something that maybe coming. If the OP’s original questions hold up then wouldn’t that corroborate what the OP is proposing? Sorry if I’m trying to stay on topic but that is why I came here. The original topic! Boy do you guys know how to derail a thread.

If you go back and review the thread, you will see that none of the OP's assertions carries any weight whatsoever, and he has consistently dodged any attempt to refute the evidence presented to him.

which points exactly are you talking about?... if you don't mind please rehash others in a summary if the ones below aren't all of them.

1. Leonid Yelenin is a real person.

which is more of an OPINION than statement of irrefutable conclusive FACT.

His English is very basic and he has an excellent sense of humor. He is enjoying the notoriety the fear mongers are bringing to his discovery and himself.

He and Government officials and others only have themselves to blame for any fear-mongering (as you want to call it) occurring. There is credible evidence and valid logical reasons for people to be concerned and asking questions they are. Your OPINION that there's no reason along with what appears to be an INCOMPLETE debunking, isn't very conclusively convincing. Sorry.

Thanks to Godlike Productions, his otherwise insignificant comet

If its so insignificant, why is NASA tracking it in the way it is? Please show a comparable comet being tracked in the same or similar manner.

will live on in the public's imagination. You can contact him through SpaceObs.org

No you can contact SOMEONE named LEONIN ELENIN there and FACEBOOK... There's gonna have to be more questions answered and addressed before that claim is conclusively proven beyond a doubt. There are reasonable doubts and valid reasons for more evidence and proof to support all the claims being made.

2. There is no correlation between comet C2010 X-1's position and earthquakes. There was no "alignment" on the day of the tsunami, and there have been dozens of earthquakes in the past year where the comet was at a different "alignment" than it was on that date.

Except there's FACTS AND EVIDENCE that prove otherwise which has yet to be conclusively debunked.

There is a correlation between a UNIQUE conjunction/alignment of the object called Elenin and position of 3 major unique quakes over the past year... the pattern is IRREFUTABLE no matter how much you deny that FACT. This correlation isn't about just a random "positioning" as you call it and various "earthquakes" in general nor is it that the tsunami was a separate event as you're trying to elude. The Tsunami was apart of one of the 3 largest mega quakes and disasters of this ERA. So stop trying to lessen the severity and uniqueness of the JAPAN disaster.

3. A brown dwarf star would be massive and highly visible. An object larger than Jupiter passing through the asteroid belt would probably be visible by day by now.

And there's evidence i've seen to suggest otherwise, but since I'm not an astronomer, I will concede that point for now unless there's some others here that want to take further issue with it.

4. Acrostics and anagrams are not evidence of anything! ELENIN= Evil Lawyers Eat Nice Innocent Naives at least has the benefit of being true.

that type of "evidence" is NOT meant to be debated by traditional scientific literal MEANS... Its a conspiracy THEORY for the moment and i for one am not agreeing it IS FACT... it merely adds to speculation and subjective evidence on a different ESOTERIC level especially for those who have witnessed and seen evidence from small FEW whose predictions or psychic gifts have been validated. This aspect wasn't meant to be measured literally as you're claiming IT SHOULD be for there to be any merit. So we agree to disagree on this.

Finally: Jesus, Astronaut, Returns: NIBIRU A Comet! Yes, childish really.

Elenin = Nibiru??? who knows... childish? Well The only ones who think that are those who are either in denial there's evidence to support the theory and haven't done any real research, or they're spreading disinfo to avoid considering the evidence or have an agenda to hide it.

And Jesus returning as Christians claim? YES, childish...especially since if he even existed, he'd have to be an ancient Alien.

...What 'evidence'?

Alignments? The damn comet is two and a half million miles above us. We were never aligned to begin with, and the JPL maps show, from a bird's eye view, that other alignments never even happened.

Arguments that it's a brown dwarf are entirely flase, because it would be seen, and it would be wreaking untold havoc on our solar system, and not just one storm on Saturn and Mars' ice melting, we'd have planets forcibly wrenched out of their orbits.

And how is Leonid not a real person? Links to interviews with him, dating back as far as 2008, have been provided. Other objects he has discovered have been shown, like this:

en.wikipedia.org...

And, uh, yeah, earthquakes tend to happen in the Ring of Fire. I've mentioned several in Chile in this thread alone, and others in Japan. There have also been many quakes in New Zealand, though not in the area, of a similar magnitude compared to the Christchurch quake.

So, what was your point?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

We're dealing with space here. What I have shown is that on March 11 Elenin was hundreds of thousands, if not millions of miles away from an alignment.

The JPL model shows a unique near alignment/conjunction that occurred 3 times and resulted in 3 UNIQUE super quakes.

However the evidence to support the argument (which i support) that ELENINs position in relation to the Sun & Earth having caused these major quakes also comes from 9NANIA's prediction and warnings specifically mentioning 3/11/11 which she claims to have been given/told by another source... data that 9nania could not have known or correlated which has nothing to do with nor originated from any random prediction or scientific model. The fact she was able to illustrate and explain her data/source was warning of a specific ELENIN related SEISMIC EVENT/Earth-shift on MARCH 11TH and that WINDOW til march 15th, shows an irrefutable relationship that ELENIN had with/associated with the JAPAN QUAKE. And the further FACT that there were 3 other UNIQUE planetary alignment/conjunctions of EARTH and the SUN WITH ELENIN, support the theory and validate a PATTERN alone.

Now let us discuss the Chile quake as this has also been claimed to have been caused by Elenin. At this time Elenin was far beyond the orbit of Jupiter. We constantly have alignments with Jupiter and this has never caused an earthquake. So, therefore for an object beyond Jupiter to have an effect that Jupiter has never had on our planet it must be much more massive than Jupiter. Yet, we are expected to believe that an object this massive is having no affect on the orbits of the planets and that when it is much closer it is producing earthquakes of similar magnitude.

And Thats IRRELEVANT to this issue and context of all the evidence I've explained.

Besides, Elenin has NEVER been in the particular conjunction or dates in its path/orbit cycle. Nor had there been anyone prior calling attention to ELENIN coming into a specific conjunction and date that would connect to an EARTHQUAKE she warned would be catastrophic.

If it can cause an 8.8 earthquake that far out one would think as close as it is it would rip the world in half.

YES, you would think wouldn't you??? Which is exactly what many are concerned about happening when the same or similar conjunction (however you want to call it), occurs in what 9nania claims she was told would be 2 more catastrophic seismic events this year at least matching what happened in JAPAN on 3/11.

Furthermore, an object that massive would be easily visible yet amateur astronomers are only seeing a comet.

and that question has not been adequately debunked or addressed imo as i and others claim.

There is no logic behind the claims of Elenin causing earthquakes.

NO, its your OPINION that there's no logic... but since I have yet to see anyone show how the evidence i've explained above is illogical or wrong, your OPINION hardly proves or disproves anything at this time.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread680460/pg13#pid11075652 post by
]So There is EVIDENCE to suggest somethings not quite right about the entire issue surrounding Elenin... from the alleged astronomer to the alleged comet itself.

Correction: there is overwhelming evidence that proves there is absolutely nothing exceptional about comet C/2010X-1 other than it being the first comet discovered by a Russian in twenty years.

I've shown there is in fact a correlation and valid concern about this supposed "comet"... but in actuality, arguing over the size is irrelevant and doesn't invalidate 3 Sun-Earth conjunctions / near alignments with ELENIN in which 3 unique Super Quakes occurred... nor does your premise invalidate the evidence supporting 9nania's "prediction" and fact she specifically and repeatedly named MARCH 11TH for a major and catastrophic seismic event DAYS, WEEKS AND MONTHS BEFORE it occurred. Furthermore, it also doesn't address or invalidate another prediction that also named 3/11 as a day that would be connected to a Major QUAKE disaster which would also cause a NUKE DISASTER.

You have allowed PlanetXGuy's unsubstantiated claims and general internet fear mongering to blind you to the obvious truth. Please do not kill your pets in anticipation of the apocalypse; you've been lied to by charlatans.

My argument and evidence doesn't rely just on what PXG has presented and claims. 9NANIA and Sollog's warnings were validated which means they're hardly Charlatans or Liars and people should seriously consider their future warnings. Anyone denying their direct hits for 3/11 and claiming there's no evidence or need to be concerned, are the real LIARS imo.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Using a reflector does explain why he could see it. It collects a lot more light allowing for better images than your standard refractor. The estimate of the orbital period would of course change with more observations. This comet has a highly eccentric orbit meaning it was difficult to nail down an exact orbital period. The comet itself is not growing, the coma is growing. This is to be expected. As the comet gets closer to the Sun it starts releasing gas, which is what forms the coma. Therefore, as the comet gets closer more gas is going to be released and the coma will grow. And yes this is a small comet. Some comets that have passed by have had comas over 1 million km and we have not been affected. And the JPL tracks all objects within the solar system that they are aware of. For another example of a comet, search for Comet Honda.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Excellent presentation OP...excellent

People keep laughing but I keep posting -

[color=00FF00]E xtinction

L evel

E vent

N ibiru

I s

N ear

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Excellent presentation OP...excellent

People keep laughing but I keep posting -

[color=00FF00]E xtinction

L evel

E vent

N ibiru

I s

N ear

Maybe doing a little more than parroting that will actually get you noticed.

Or make people care.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Using a reflector does explain why he could see it. It collects a lot more light allowing for better images than your standard refractor. The estimate of the orbital period would of course change with more observations. This comet has a highly eccentric orbit meaning it was difficult to nail down an exact orbital period. The comet itself is not growing, the coma is growing. This is to be expected. As the comet gets closer to the Sun it starts releasing gas, which is what forms the coma. Therefore, as the comet gets closer more gas is going to be released and the coma will grow. And yes this is a small comet. Some comets that have passed by have had comas over 1 million km and we have not been affected. And the JPL tracks all objects within the solar system that they are aware of. For another example of a comet, search for Comet Honda.

Fair enough.

Thank you for a respectful and informative response to that issue... and I'm willing to concede that point based upon my limited technical knowledge and what you're saying at this time.

However I'm not as willing to concede your assertion that it means this is a comet and its small or insignificant let alone that it negates 9nania's prediction/warnings because its as close to a red-herring that you can get.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

...What 'evidence'?

whatta you mean "what evidence"? I just presented an argument based on corroborating evidence in support of what I claimed. If what said is false, please show exactly how and where line by line.

Alignments? The damn comet is two and a half million miles above us.

once again, that "argument" is nothing more than a red-herring and doesn't debunk my argument.

We were never aligned to begin with, and the JPL maps show, from a bird's eye view, that other alignments never even happened.

"Birds eye view"? The Nasa model shows from "above" that the Earth Sun and Elenin appear to "align" or perhaps i'm not using the correct term for you?... if you have a problem with the word "alignment", let me know what else you'd call what the image is illustrating.
You're contradicting yourself about what it doesn't show and what it does. Please clarify.

and Please show me how and where exactly these images do not show or resemble what might be considered for all intents and purposes, a near SUN-EARTH Alignment or conjunction:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/813c86f755dc.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67406b250201.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17e9c6409b7c.png[/atsimg]

I'm all eyes and ears

I suppose you think WTC7 doesn't "look" like a Controlled Demo either

Arguments that it's a brown dwarf are entirely flase, because it would be seen, and it would be wreaking untold havoc on our solar system, and not just one storm on Saturn and Mars' ice melting, we'd have planets forcibly wrenched out of their orbits.

Whether it is or isn't a "brown dwarf" is irrelevant to this issue and whether the 3 conjunctions/alignments in the above images occurred or not... nor does it address or debunk the pattern and 9nania's prediction which validated what she said that it would be due to ELENIN and when there was the above conjunction of ELENIN, THE EARTH and SUN.... but it happened 3 times according to the JPL model. So what exactly are you still trying to argue and deny? I really don't understand how you can say there's "no alignment" when its right there above 3 times for you to see as CLEAR AS DAY... Just because its not in 3D, doesn't invalidate all the points i've explained many times which i have yet to see any show to be false.

And how is Leonid not a real person? Links to interviews with him, dating back as far as 2008, have been provided. Other objects he has discovered have been shown, like this:

I said I'm not saying he's not a real person... however is the person responding on facebook and thats written a few articles, the actual person who discovered Elenin? I've given several reasons that his identity is in question.

And, uh, yeah, earthquakes tend to happen in the Ring of Fire. I've mentioned several in Chile in this thread alone, and others in Japan. There have also been many quakes in New Zealand, though not in the area, of a similar magnitude compared to the Christchurch quake.
So, what was your point?

how many predictions were made that a major catastrophic earthquake would occur on 3/11/11 in the Pacific RoF?

how many have made any quake predictions specifically naming 3/11 as a date that would be connected to a MAJOR QUAKE? Or that such a QUAKE would cause a NUKE DISASTER? Or that this Nuke Disaster would occur in an area connected to Valley of the Sun?

I'm listening...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Thanks for your help. I can use all the help I can get! You see, often my posts are just worthless drivel that doesn' t really make a positive contribution to the ongoing discussion. It's good to know I can rely on a more experienced member like yourself...a mentor if you will...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

hey NyxOne !!!!

how are you pal?

listen...the wiki link you posted...

its about an object discovered in March 15, 2009..ok...

there is only 2 lines of text..

216439 Lyubertsy (provisional designation: 2009 EV3) is a Main Belt minor planet. It was discovered by Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin at Tzec Maun Observatory on March 15, 2009. It is named after Lyubertsy, Moscow Oblast, Russia.

so y da fak was last modified on

This page was last modified on 29 December 2010 at 13:00.

holy cow!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e51bc1037e10.jpg[/atsimg]

amazing stuff hahahaha

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
i mean come on...

they modified the wiki link on 29 December 2010 at 13:00, who cared about that xit of wiki page containing 2 lines so close to new years eve? instead of planning celebrations etc

did they include Leonid Elenin on that day??

and you want us ignorant ganja people not to get suspicious ..you wish

Edit to Add :

your statement NyxOne

and your link

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-4-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

...What 'evidence'?

whatta you mean "what evidence"? I just presented an argument based on corroborating evidence in support of what I claimed. If what said is false, please show exactly how and where line by line.

Alignments? The damn comet is two and a half million miles above us.

once again, that "argument" is nothing more than a red-herring and doesn't debunk my argument.

We were never aligned to begin with, and the JPL maps show, from a bird's eye view, that other alignments never even happened.

"Birds eye view"? The Nasa model shows from "above" that the Earth Sun and Elenin appear to "align" or perhaps i'm not using the correct term for you?... if you have a problem with the word "alignment", let me know what else you'd call what the image is illustrating.
You're contradicting yourself about what it doesn't show and what it does. Please clarify.

and Please show me how and where exactly these images do not show or resemble what might be considered for all intents and purposes, a near SUN-EARTH Alignment or conjunction:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/813c86f755dc.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67406b250201.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17e9c6409b7c.png[/atsimg]

I'm all eyes and ears

I suppose you think WTC7 doesn't "look" like a Controlled Demo either

Whether it is or isn't a "brown dwarf" is irrelevant to this issue and whether the 3 conjunctions/alignments in the above images occurred or not... nor does it address or debunk the pattern and 9nania's prediction which validated what she said that it would be due to ELENIN and when there was the above conjunction of ELENIN, THE EARTH and SUN.... but it happened 3 times according to the JPL model. So what exactly are you still trying to argue and deny? I really don't understand how you can say there's "no alignment" when its right there above 3 times for you to see as CLEAR AS DAY... Just because its not in 3D, doesn't invalidate all the points i've explained many times which i have yet to see any show to be false.

I said I'm not saying he's not a real person... however is the person responding on facebook and thats written a few articles, the actual person who discovered Elenin? I've given several reasons that his identity is in question.

So, what was your point?

how many predictions were made that a major catastrophic earthquake would occur on 3/11/11 in the Pacific RoF?

how many have made any quake predictions specifically naming 3/11 as a date that would be connected to a MAJOR QUAKE? Or that such a QUAKE would cause a NUKE DISASTER? Or that this Nuke Disaster would occur in an area connected to Valley of the Sun?

I'm listening...

Your 'evidence' consists of constantly mentioning one 'psychic' who got # wrong and promptly shut up, and 'alignments', when Elenin barely has even the slightest amount of gravitational influence on us. Perhaps I #ed up with the whole birds-eye shtick, but I'm fairly certain countless other comets have 'aligned' with us in the past to no effect.

Again, guessing is not predicting.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'm leaning toward Comet Elenin just being another comet, that may or may not get somewhat close and so possibly NASA has a healthy does of concern for it but nothing more than that. Hence media shyness.

I've done tons of research into this - talked to Leonid Elenin many times on Facebok, and his cohorts (some have known him since 2007) but they all work with him REMOTELY. I even was able to see a new picture of Elenin and his daughter. So, the guy is real...whether he was given wrong credit for discovery by NASA or is a made up personality by NASA, they're doing a good job with keeping him active on his blog and facebook. There are still some points that are curious. It IS annoying that I can't find anyone who's MET the guy, though...and I've tried...

Just sharing/adding to table-

a comment on my blog
"Giant Stealth Planet May Explain Rain of Comets from Solar System's Edge" (dec 2010 written, when Elenin discovered comet) - www.space.com...
"spring is fireball season" - www.space.com... (NO IT IS NOT)

Supervising astronomer for US navy talks about Planet X in March 2008, 3600 year elipitcal orbit - www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-4-2011 by ufoinquirer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I'm leaning toward Comet Elenin just being another comet, that may or may not get somewhat close and so possibly NASA has a healthy does of concern for it but nothing more than that. Hence media shyness.

I've done tons of research into this - talked to Leonid Elenin many times on Facebok, and his cohorts (some have known him since 2007) but they all work with him REMOTELY. I even was able to see a new picture of Elenin and his daughter. So, the guy is real...whether he was given wrong credit for discovery by NASA or is a made up personality by NASA, they're doing a good job with keeping him active on his blog and facebook. There are still some points that are curious. It IS annoying that I can't find anyone who's MET the guy, though...and I've tried...

Just sharing/adding to table-

a comment on my blog
"Giant Stealth Planet May Explain Rain of Comets from Solar System's Edge" (dec 2010 written, when Elenin discovered comet) - www.space.com...
"spring is fireball season" - www.space.com... (NO IT IS NOT)

Supervising astronomer for US navy talks about Planet X in March 2008, 3600 year elipitcal orbit - www.youtube.com...

Harrington's theory was disproven when Voyager 2 recalculated Neptune's mass. His entire theory was based off of Percival Lowell's own hypothesis that some unknown object may have perturbed Uranus and Neptune.

Harrington never mentioned an orbital period, either, and the Japanese article was entirely conjectural.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join