It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

How would/does "contacting him" resolve or address all the specific problems outlined surrounding questions about his identity as it relates to "comet" Elenin and conspiracy theories emerging?

In other words. no, you are afraid to contact him because it might dispel one of your delusions. What "problems" do you see around a comet being named after its discoverer. exactly? What makes the name "Elenin" any more sinister than "Jarnac" or "Kohoutek?"

This issue involves a potential conspiracy thats evolved due to someone who has ties to the Government with way too many bizarre coincidences that are reasonable to question considering the magnitude of whats being suggested and fact contradictory data exists to what the government has claimed and NOT been addressed as it relates to a unique THREAT this alleged comet poses.

Which government? What ties does Leonid Yelenin have to the government? Incidentally, I thought you were of the opinion Leonid doesn't exist... now you're just contradicting yourself. There are no bizzare coincidences other than the ones people like you are fabricating. There is no contradictory data and, as far as I can tell, no government has actually made any statement regarding this comet whatsoever!

Now since there's credible evidence proving the Government is know to lie, obfuscate, censor information and would cover-up this type of event so as not to instill panic for starters, these are reasonable questions and concerns for disclosure.

Again, which government? The Russian government? The US government? The US government regularly publishes a list of potentially dangerous near Earth objects (NEOs). You can keep track of all the genuinely dangerous planetoids here.

How, exactly are the comet's discoverer and "Government officials" to blame for the fear mongering?

for the reasons i just explained.

This is what you said: "Now since there's credible evidence proving the Government is know to lie, obfuscate, censor information and would cover-up this type of event so as not to instill panic for starters...." So, which is it? Are they trying to prevent panic or cause it? Sorry, but it's clear that even in your own accounting, it's you who are the fear monger. Why do you do it, Terral?

Since the information i'm talking about doesn't come from AstrolPatriot and I have no idea what specifically you're talking about, that points irrelevant. If there's some video that was bogus and there's evidence supporting that claim, i'll be the first to agree with you if it is. However I'm not sure how it relates to any data used in this argument.

What data?

I've already PROVEN, addressed and explained exactly how and why that "argument" is also irrelevant and fallacious.

Where? All I know is that if a "psychic" makes two predictions and one of them is completely wrong, they can only claim to be right half the time. This is about what you get by simply flipping a coin.

Originally posted by DJW001
There is absolutely no logical reason for people to be concerned.
If a comet somehow could affect the Earth's crust enough to cause earthquakes, wouldn't it also affect the tides? Have there been reports of the tides being out of whack? No.

RED HERRING... need a fishing pole?

Wrong; it is at the heart of the matter; anything that can disturb solid rock would have an even greater effect on water.

Who's to say it won't during a closer alignment? And how would a plasma energy/magnetic field from a comet like Elenin on the type of path its on, interact the same way as lets say the MOON is said to affect tides?

So to ignore the clear pattern and say nothing to see here folks move along, is at best disingenuous and borderline disinfo if not naive.

The Moon is much, much closer to Earth and is much, much more massive than a comet. It is directly responsible for the tides; this has been understood for millennia. (You trust the wisdom of the ancient peoples, don't you?) We have understood that this is due to its gravity for 300 years now. Despite its being closer and more massive, it does not cause earthquakes; earthquakes are the result of shifts in the tectonic plates. As for magnetic fields and plasma, there is no reason to believe that this comet has any magnetic field at all, and it won't be kicking out much plasma until it grows a proper tail. If this comet were "hot," wouldn't it be affecting radio transmissions?

Just the FACT they've created an orbital model suggests its significant enough to OBSERVE and is itself a form of TRACKING.

The JPL database keeps track of everything in the solar system. Here, check this out; or this! It's just a database, it's not an active form of "tracking." It does allow astronomers to create ephemerides in order to observe things, however, and it is astronomers, not "the Government" that is observing this and many, many other comets.

Last I checked and from what i understand, many of these so-called "amateur astronomers" have been shown to have direct links to, if not working for NASA/the government or associated agencies. Its not like these amateurs have cheap telescopes they bought at a local Wal-mart. Lol

If you've "checked," please post the results of your research here. Incidentally, although you claim not to know of him, AstrolPatriot claims to be using a cheap telescope he bought at WalMart.

except once again, not only have you failed to address all the actual problems several people have pointed out, but no where do i believe or am i using or rely only on data from AP to support or my argument.

And once again, you avoid the issue and claim to have supported your argument without having done so.

But unfortunately for you, the specs are different and i can't see how its specifically comparable to this particular case especially in context of the totality of my argument.

Yes, the "specs are different," yet we see the same "result." That's the point. The "totality" of your argument consists denying reality, quoting vague prophecies and generating acrostics... not even very good acrostics, like: Every Lazy Earthling Needs Imaginary Nibiru.

hmmmm, Perhaps it did have an influence on that quake and there is in fact relationships between Sun/Earth alignments and comets of a certain mass , THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT. It only strengthens my case.

Compared to the Earth, comets have almost no mass, so no, it doesn't strengthen your argument.

but still, unless and until you can show ANY SIMILAR PATTERN, it isn't remotely comparable to Elenin and cannot therefore be used to debunk the evidence for the arguement not to mention that quake was only a 6.9 and not remotely comparable to the magnitude and dynamics of the 3 quakes during the alignments in question.

What about all the other quakes that happened when C2010 X-1 was still far out in the outer solar system? What caused them? Earthquakes just happen! There is no causality involved in your "pattern." There are more and bigger quakes that have happened when C2010 X-1 was not around; that alone shows that your "pattern" is nothing more than coincidence!

So Obviously that would lend further credence to the hypothesis of Elenin being far larger and significant than most estimate at this time to cause such large quakes in conjuction with the alignments. (Or maybe it has something do with a larger Mass Object around the area of Elenin picking up the rear?

A more massive body would cause gravitational perturbations on the rest of the solar system. There are none.

because I've shown exactly how and why your counter-argument is wrong.

If my rebuttal is wrong, then show exactly how and where it is... its called intelligent discourse/debate and how to measure which argument carries more validity or accuracy.

Where have you done that? Certainly not in this post.

No, the point was that you appear to be "Eluding" there were many other
comparable quakes in the past year! Thats not true.

And how exactly is anything i've said CYNICAL or Exploitative?

Where was C2010 X-1 in 1923?

The 1923 Great Kantō earthquake (関東大震災 Kantō daishinsai?) struck the Kantō plain on the Japanese main island of Honshū at 11:58:44 am JST on September 1, 1923. Varied accounts hold that the duration of the earthquake was between 4 and 10 minutes. The Kantō quake killed between 100,000 and 140,000 people, making it the deadliest earthquake ever to strike Japan.
The quake had a magnitude of 7.9 on the Richter scale,[1] with its focus deep beneath Izu Ōshima Island in Sagami Bay.

Wikipedia

You're the one who refuses to look at the facts, and who is creating fear out of nothing. Why?
edit on 21-4-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Excellent poinst, you killed it with your post!

However, that won't chance his mind. For these people, 2012 is about believing, it's a kind of cult.
Remember Heavens Gate, and how they targeted their beliefs around the comet Hale-Bopp which was also speculated to hit the Earth at the time?

Well.. they drank the kool-aid and committed mass suicide, and guess what, the comet didn't hit the earth.

The way these people believe in Nibiru and Planet X, is no different than any religious belief.

I applaud you for trying to use proven science, logic, and common sense with these people, but I'm afraid your effort will be futile, since they're delusional. It's like trying to argue with those fundamental Christians that earth is not 6000 years old.

I urge the fear-mongering 2012 proponents to be a bit more objective, and accept that nothing is coming true.

You people don't realize the damage you're causing. I recently had a chat about this with a friend of mine who's a psychiatrist, here's just a few things he and his colleagues have seen:
-12 old boy, wanting to commit suicide, because "there's no purpose in life" since 2012 is gonna destroy everything
-9 Year old girl, severely depress because she's convinced she's going to die in less than 2 years
-15 year old teenager, joined some kind of cult, because they claimed that "it is the only way to save him" from 2012, I just hope they don't end up like heavens gate.

I bet there are thousands of other examples like the ones I mentioned above, and this is what the fear mongering does!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyDollar

You people don't realize the damage you're causing. I recently had a chat about this with a friend of mine who's a psychiatrist, here's just a few things he and his colleagues have seen:
-12 old boy, wanting to commit suicide, because "there's no purpose in life" since 2012 is gonna destroy everything
-9 Year old girl, severely depress because she's convinced she's going to die in less than 2 years
-15 year old teenager, joined some kind of cult, because they claimed that "it is the only way to save him" from 2012, I just hope they don't end up like heavens gate.

I bet there are thousands of other examples like the ones I mentioned above, and this is what the fear mongering does!

Exactly why I won't let up on these charlatans. I have a friend who was a member of the "Heaven's Gate" cult. "Unfortunately" she had a successful acting career in LA and had obligations that prevented her from attending their big party. I shudder to think what anti--human agenda is lurking beneath the 2012/Nibiru/Planet X fear mongering.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Exactly why I won't let up on these charlatans. I have a friend who was a member of the "Heaven's Gate" cult. "Unfortunately" she had a successful acting career in LA and had obligations that prevented her from attending their big party. I shudder to think what anti--human agenda is lurking beneath the 2012/Nibiru/Planet X fear mongering.

hey really appreciate you clearing things up !! last thing i want to do is contribute to fear mongering, but it's difficult when you're not an astronomer to trust what anyone's telling you

can you PLEASE PLEASE help us debunk the latest theory:
quoting:
Is Comet Elenin One Step Ahead of Planet X?
Amy Evans, PHD (not an astronomer, though) -

The first two objects (Comet ELEnin) have a little more to them than meets the eye ... more on them later.
The Third object has been kept very quiet, until a Spanish group by the name of StarViewerTeam started blogging about it in 2009 starviewer.wordpress.com... They were the ones who created the Microsoft PowerPoint file dipicting Nemesis, our Sun's Binary-Twin with the 6 planets ... one of which they call Nibiru xa.yimg.com...
As the photos started showing up out of Spain I asked a friend to please annualize them, and the info started pouring in. This Brown Dwarf Star has been confirmed from at least NASA's 2008 images, and from photos taken recently by Gustavo ... our guess is that this BDS is at least a month or slightly more behind the first two objects ... it is somewhere just before the Asteroid belt between Jupiter & Mars ... while ELEnin & friend ar almost out ot the Asteroid belt.

This is an analysis of the photo taken by Muler of Elenin. This looks like the image from the 80's taken by IRIS. My analysis follow the first photo which is Mulers. I'm getting the impression that there are two objects that are approaching the earth. A brown dwarf and a comet. Marshall mention that comets acquire tails when near the Jupiter orbit. PX is being followed by a dust cloud that will be illuminated and comets have tails that form near Jupiter's orbit.

This object is showing a tail like formation and is letting us know that it is inbound towards the sun and at least nearby the orbit of Jupiter.
This is posted on this website: [link to www.flickr.com]

It's a image of Comet G2 taken in April 12, 2010. The analysis shows two parts to this object. A object in front followed by an object behind, possible a dust cloud. This is one formation made up of two objects as outlined in black as shown in the enhancements where magnified.

Here is the image for ELEnin ...

see pictures here: theufoinquirer.blogspot.com...

edit on 21-4-2011 by ufoinquirer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

hey really appreciate you clearing things up !! last thing i want to do is contribute to fear mongering, but it's difficult when you're not an astronomer to trust what anyone's telling you

quoting:

The first two objects (Comet ELEnin) have a little more to them than meets the eye ... more on them later.
The Third object has been kept very quiet, until a Spanish group by the name of StarViewerTeam started blogging about it in 2009 starviewer.wordpress.com... They were the ones who created the Microsoft PowerPoint file dipicting Nemesis, our Sun's Binary-Twin with the 6 planets ... one of which they call Nibiru xa.yimg.com...
As the photos started showing up out of Spain I asked a friend to please annualize them, and the info started pouring in. This Brown Dwarf Star has been confirmed from at least NASA's 2008 images, and from photos taken recently by Gustavo ... our guess is that this BDS is at least a month or slightly more behind the first two objects ... it is somewhere just before the Asteroid belt between Jupiter & Mars ... while ELEnin & friend ar almost out ot the Asteroid belt.

This is an analysis of the photo taken by Muler of Elenin. This looks like the image from the 80's taken by IRIS. My analysis follow the first photo which is Mulers. I'm getting the impression that there are two objects that are approaching the earth. A brown dwarf and a comet. Marshall mention that comets acquire tails when near the Jupiter orbit. PX is being followed by a dust cloud that will be illuminated and comets have tails that form near Jupiter's orbit.

This object is showing a tail like formation and is letting us know that it is inbound towards the sun and at least nearby the orbit of Jupiter.

It's a image of Comet G2 taken in April 12, 2010. The analysis shows two parts to this object. A object in front followed by an object behind, possible a dust cloud. This is one formation made up of two objects as outlined in black as shown in the enhancements where magnified.

The Starviewer team is not an official body. It is a fraud, run by one guy, Rafael Lopez, who posts false info and frequently uses stories from The Onion as 'evidence'.

Elenin is also just one object, and the pictures honestly look nothing alike.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

quoting:

The Starviewer team is not an official body. It is a fraud, run by one guy, Rafael Lopez, who posts false info and frequently uses stories from The Onion as 'evidence'.

Elenin is also just one object, and the pictures honestly look nothing alike.

thanks

where's that onion article they promoted ? or the post about it ?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

quoting:

First of all, "Dr. Amy Evan"s is a character on "Cougar Town." There is an "Amy Evans" who is a PhD candidate at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Here is a link to "Amy Evans'" Deviant Art profile. Amy Evans is not likely to be much of an authority on anything but fantasy. All she does is parrot what the StarViewerTeam puts out. They are a known hoax.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

quoting:

First of all, "Dr. Amy Evan"s is a character on "Cougar Town." There is an "Amy Evans" who is a PhD candidate at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Here is a link to "Amy Evans'" Deviant Art profile. Amy Evans is not likely to be much of an authority on anything but fantasy. All she does is parrot what the StarViewerTeam puts out. They are a known hoax.

i think she's a normal pediactrics md who found out about this and thought it was real - not sure if seh's mistaken

i am in conrtact with her and have matched her email up to her phd identity

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

A pediatrician is an MD.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

A pediatrician is an MD.

sorry i just don't understand that stuff

well she's a praticicing MD, I don't think she's nutty or poor-intentioned

i wish EVERYONE would stop with reputation attacks. it's totally irrelevant

lets stick to the theory and the data

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

lets stick to the theory and the data

Here is what SpaceObs said:
Elenin continues to increase in size.

The inset in the photo is basically a magnified chart of the CCD pixels; this is how they measured the angular diameter of the comet and thus estimated the size of its coma.

Here is what Starviewer has to say about it:
Elenin recent data:

What is he analyzing here? He posts an image that is clearly not that of the comet and then starts drawing lines and connecting pixels and who knows what without ever bothering to explain himself. Then he takes a very small image of the actual comet from SpaceObs and blows it up, fuzzes it, plays with the colors then plucks an absolute magnitude and albedo out of thin air.
edit on 21-4-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You maybe interested to know that on 21/12/2012 there is a Sun/Earth/Elenin alignment, of coarse thats providing it doesn't hit us.

ALS
edit on 21-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Not really. At 12:00 UTC on December 21, 2012, the Sun and Earth will be separated by by about 1° as viewed from Elenin. The smallest separation will occur around 07:00 UTC on December 26th, 2012, with a separation around 15'.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

]Originally posted by truthseekr1111

Your 'evidence' consists of constantly mentioning one 'psychic' who got # wrong

except there's facts and evidence that PROVES otherwise.

and promptly shut up,

another baseless assertion and opinion proving nor disproving anything... iow, pretty much another red-herring

and 'alignments', when Elenin barely has even the slightest amount of gravitational influence on us.

prove that the alignment of elenin in question, has not the slightest amount of gravitational influence on us.

I have several evidences for this hypothesis and the fact this hypothesis has been tested from the data showing a pattern where 3 major quakes occurred on or around a near perfect alignment of elenin the sun and earth, IS evidence to support this argument and theory whether or not there's any specific conclusive scientific data about magnetic/gravitational forces of the alignments that the scientific community can determine at this point in its primitive technology.

Perhaps I #ed up with the whole birds-eye shtick, but I'm fairly certain countless other comets have 'aligned' with us in the past to no effect.

Again, guessing is not predicting.

Except 9nania wasn't guessing about the DATE or window for her prediction... in fact she said she was 100% sure about the date for a major shift and earthquake. Was she guessing in respect to the exact location? YES.. However she did mention the region this event was mostly likely going to happen around and correct as one of the locations she mentioned was JAPAN.... So your both right and wrong... But getting the DATE right for such a GREAT QUAKE and event to occur on, was unique and not something anyone can do or has done. SHE GOT THE DATE RIGHT for a MAJOR QUAKE... in quake prediction, thats a rare level of accuracy and uncommon... in prophecy, its a DIRECT hit for both 9nania and Sollog. Now since you obviously refuse to acknowledge the psychic aspect, its pointless to argue.

But still, until you can show an example to compare this case and context of the theory/evidence as a whole, its meaningless and irrelevant to bring into the argument. But IMO, even showing another example couldn't ever compare or yield any valid comparable results if the path and alignment and calculations of size etc in this case, would be different... and they would. Now even though there is a rough estimate of Elenins size based on the coma, the exact size cannot be confirmed yet and this initial estimate (correct me if i'm wrong) could still be under-estimated if not hidden at the moment if it poses any threat to earth in respect to an impact..which btw i do not think will impact nor do i believe its a brown dwarf/planet x or nibiru.... What i do believe (from outside data and sources that i'm not going to bring into this debate at this time) is that Elenin may merely be a precursor to Nibiru/brown dwarf BEHIND or near Elenin which is what could be also influencing if not causing/caused and will cause the major earth changes and/or seismic events we're seeing lately; and the true object everyones calling Nibiru/brown dwarf WILL be seen and undeniable around August/September.

However, on a side note, although this case/argument involves a comet and an alleged alignment with earth and sun that may have been an influence on certain unique great quakes, the basic premise/hypothesis has to do with a theory regarding a magnetic field/gravitational influence of certain alignments of celestial bodies... so what if I were to show evidence of other similar types of celestial alignments that i've found occurred on or around MAJOR GREAT QUAKES in the past 10 years in an uncanny pattern? I'm not saying at all it proves this other theory, but for argument sake and fact I've discovered an odd pattern, i'd be interested in your opinion about it since i'm not an astronomer.

Oh, you're not?
That proves you have no clue what you're talking about. At least you're honest.

I don't need to be any expert in astronomy to use common sense and logic to do basic research and understand
BASIC evidence which you continue denying but can't seem to prove wrong.

So obviously this is a perfect example where ones inability to understand the evidence and argument that been CLEARLY layed-out and show how its wrong, has no relation to ones EXPERTISE in measuring the validity of this argument let alone truth.

And something matching Nibiru's description would be doing a lot more than causing quakes. Like, oh, this.
www.youtube.com...

And We'll find out in September/October if your hypothesis is right now won't we........

But who cares about important details, right? Let's fall back on 'evidence' of alignments that aren't actually alignments, and people who are randomly psychic because they guesstimated. That's all you have.

I have 3 unique near "alignments" base on a JPL orbit track, 3 unique quakes that occurred on each of those, and 2 psychics who nailed it dead on and 1 of them has been making direct hits on predicting future events since 1995 which you're clueless on.

So Thats far more than the ZERO evidence for anything you claim.

edit on 21-4-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

and promptly shut up,

another baseless assertion and opinion proving nor disproving anything... iow, pretty much another red-herring

and 'alignments', when Elenin barely has even the slightest amount of gravitational influence on us.

prove that the alignment of elenin in question, has not the slightest amount of gravitational influence on us.

I have several evidences for this hypothesis and the fact this hypothesis has been tested from the data showing a pattern where 3 major quakes occurred on or around a near perfect alignment of elenin the sun and earth, IS evidence to support this argument and theory whether or not there's any specific conclusive scientific data about magnetic/gravitational forces of the alignments that the scientific community can determine at this point in its primitive technology.

Perhaps I #ed up with the whole birds-eye shtick, but I'm fairly certain countless other comets have 'aligned' with us in the past to no effect.

Except 9nania wasn't guessing about the DATE or window for her prediction... in fact she said she was 100% sure about the date for a major shift and earthquake. Was she guessing in respect to the exact location? YES.. However she did mention the region this event was mostly likely going to happen around and correct as one of the locations she mentioned was JAPAN.... So your both right and wrong... But getting the DATE right for such a GREAT QUAKE and event to occur on, was unique and not something anyone can do or has done. SHE GOT THE DATE RIGHT for a MAJOR QUAKE... in quake prediction, thats a rare level of accuracy and uncommon... in prophecy, its a DIRECT hit for both 9nania and Sollog. Now since you obviously refuse to acknowledge the psychic aspect, its pointless to argue.

But still, until you can show an example to compare this case and context of the theory/evidence as a whole, its meaningless and irrelevant to bring into the argument. But IMO, even showing another example couldn't ever compare or yield any valid comparable results if the path and alignment and calculations of size etc in this case, would be different... and they would. Now even though there is a rough estimate of Elenins size based on the coma, the exact size cannot be confirmed yet and this initial estimate (correct me if i'm wrong) could still be under-estimated if not hidden at the moment if it poses any threat to earth in respect to an impact..which btw i do not think will impact nor do i believe its a brown dwarf/planet x or nibiru.... What i do believe (from outside data and sources that i'm not going to bring into this debate at this time) is that Elenin may merely be a precursor to Nibiru/brown dwarf BEHIND or near Elenin which is what could be also influencing if not causing/caused and will cause the major earth changes and/or seismic events we're seeing lately; and the true object everyones calling Nibiru/brown dwarf WILL be seen and undeniable around August/September.

However, on a side note, although this case/argument involves a comet and an alleged alignment with earth and sun that may have been an influence on certain unique great quakes, the basic premise/hypothesis has to do with a theory regarding a magnetic field/gravitational influence of certain alignments of celestial bodies... so what if I were to show evidence of other similar types of celestial alignments that i've found occurred on or around MAJOR GREAT QUAKES in the past 10 years in an uncanny pattern? I'm not saying at all it proves this other theory, but for argument sake and fact I've discovered an odd pattern, i'd be interested in your opinion about it since i'm not an astronomer.

Oh, you're not?

I don't need to be any expert in astronomy to use common sense and logic to do basic research and understand

So obviously this is a perfect example where ones inability to understand the evidence and argument that been CLEARLY layed-out and show how its wrong, has no relation to ones EXPERTISE in measuring the validity of this argument let alone truth.

And something matching Nibiru's description would be doing a lot more than causing quakes. Like, oh, this.
www.youtube.com...

And We'll find out in September/October if your hypothesis is right now won't we........

But who cares about important details, right? Let's fall back on 'evidence' of alignments that aren't actually alignments, and people who are randomly psychic because they guesstimated. That's all you have.

I have 3 unique near "alignments" base on a JPL orbit track, 3 unique quakes that occurred on each of those, and 2 psychics who nailed it dead on and 1 of them has been making direct hits on predicting future events since 1995 which you're clueless on.

...But you're not providing evidence.

One self-proclaimed psychic is not evidence.

And, hey, go check the planets for yourself. They're right where they should be.

Good god, all this hysteria over an utterly insignificant comet that'll barely put on any kind of show for us. This reminds me of those times where they distributed leaflets because they thought comets would wreak untold havoc on us.

Jesus, humanity gets dumber daily.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

and promptly shut up,

Oh, you're not?

www.youtube.com...

And, hey, go check the planets for yourself. They're right where they should be.

Good god, all this hysteria over an utterly insignificant comet that'll barely put on any kind of show for us. This reminds me of those times where they distributed leaflets because they thought comets would wreak untold havoc on us.

what do you think of this ??

from leonid elenin himself:
spaceobs.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

and promptly shut up,

Oh, you're not?

www.youtube.com...

spaceobs.org...

Considering that the amount of force that Elenin is exerting on is roughly equivalent to the force a mosquito exerts in flight, yeah, I'd discount Elenin being the cause.

But I'll play along with your logic for a moment. Where was Elenin when all these happened?

en.wikipedia.org...

Or these?

en.wikipedia.org...:Earthquakes_in_Japan

Or these?

en.wikipedia.org...:Earthquakes_in_Indonesia

Why does every quake, keeping in mind that most of those listed happened in a naturally volatile zone anyway, now have to be attributed to a comet that probably would have garnered no attention whatsoever if it weren't for the last name of the discoverer?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

and promptly shut up,

Oh, you're not?

www.youtube.com...

spaceobs.org...

Considering that the amount of force that Elenin is exerting on is roughly equivalent to the force a mosquito exerts in flight, yeah, I'd discount Elenin being the cause.

But I'll play along with your logic for a moment. Where was Elenin when all these happened?

en.wikipedia.org...

Or these?

Or these?

Why does every quake, keeping in mind that most of those listed happened in a naturally volatile zone anyway, now have to be attributed to a comet that probably would have garnered no attention whatsoever if it weren't for the last name of the discoverer?

many reasons, here's one

someone used the comet's orbit (which by the way looks identical to hypotehtical planet x orbits in all kinds of rsearch and videos before the comet's discovery) to predict the massive Japan quake on the 11th.

I know a lot of people have butchered the story telling of that, but it's true
9Nania said to get off fault lines on the 11th, because that was the day the comet ENTERED alignment (she said eqs through 15th and to continue after, THEY HAVE), and she said tokyo la and a few other cities were at risk. her latest prediction was not even based on the same "pseudoscience" she used before, does not feature her voice or likeness, and she has not posted a video since but still favorites things.

if she was on to something, her account would ahve been compromised. i think it was.

my point is this. if the comet's no threat - or not linked to something we're not being told about - why would Leonid Elenin now add to the debate? do you think he wants the traffic ?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

and promptly shut up,

Oh, you're not?

www.youtube.com...

spaceobs.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Or these?

Or these?

many reasons, here's one

someone used the comet's orbit (which by the way looks identical to hypotehtical planet x orbits in all kinds of rsearch and videos before the comet's discovery) to predict the massive Japan quake on the 11th.

9Nania said to get off fault lines on the 11th, because that was the day the comet ENTERED alignment (she said eqs through 15th and to continue after, THEY HAVE), and she said tokyo la and a few other cities were at risk. her latest prediction was not even based on the same "pseudoscience" she used before, does not feature her voice or likeness, and she has not posted a video since but still favorites things.

if she was on to something, her account would ahve been compromised. i think it was.

my point is this. if the comet's no threat - or not linked to something we're not being told about - why would Leonid Elenin now add to the debate? do you think he wants the traffic ?

Um, several comets have had similar orbits. Are they all Planet X, suddenly?

And Elenin's basking in his newfound fame.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

and promptly shut up,

Oh, you're not?

www.youtube.com...

spaceobs.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Or these?

Or these?

many reasons, here's one

Um, several comets have had similar orbits. Are they all Planet X, suddenly?

And Elenin's basking in his newfound fame.

yeah i'll take that elenin is just enjoying the fame. but at the same time, that has not been his personality so far. he has said there's nothing to worry about this whole time. it seems his commentary would be here's info for you, but there's no need to worry because of X

it's not really adding up to me, based on all my interactions with him so far, but who knows

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join