It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Well lets see... Quakes 6.0 are considered to be common place now which would hardly be noticed compared to Quakes 7.0 and greater which are the TYPES above that this issue is about. But then I've already posted a rebuttal discussing the ODDS and number probability in EARTHQUAKE PREDICTION and why 9nania giving an EXACT DATE and describing it would be a cataclysmic seismic event occurring in conjunction with a specific PATTERN, is beyond mere chance and coincidence.

Too bad she didn't predict the exact date, then. She predicted "this week-end," citing a range of dates from the eleventh to the fifteenth. That's a four day range. She also did not give a specific magnitude, all she did was whine about it being dangerous. Any magnitude 6 earthquake that did any property damage could be claimed as a "hit." Furthermore, she did not predict that it would happen in Japan; she predicted that it would happen in California OR Iran OR South America OR Japan OR the New Madrid fault; in other words, she parroted the list of areas on fault lines provided by Michio Kushi in the video she plagiarized. Of course an earthquake would happen on a fault zone so the odds of one happening in one of the many places she named was 100%. My prediction is much more specific than hers: I narrow the range to three rather than four days and I name a specific magnitude. Please post a link to your statistical analysis, I don't recall seeing it on this thread; all I've seen here are affirmations without any actual evidence.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

Originally posted by DJW001

because all the evidence in totality and context shows patterns of deception or
at least contradictions and inconsistencies that make no sense and have not
been adequately addressed by officials.

and because of the other pattern you nor ANYONE has yet adequately addressed and debunked.

there's valid reasons to question the governments STORY.

there's credible evidence validating 2 "psychics" whose predictions/prophecies
were correct both literally and allegorically and therefore its logical to consider what they have to say when it comes to other future events alone whether science is able to use its methods to measure "prophecy" or not… which is irrelevant.

So why do you continue to deny there's EVIDENCE supporting the arguments
being made?

Its one thing to be skeptical, but there's a difference and point where it becomes unhealthy skepticism and even denial or disinfo.

the bottom line is that you've failed to show exactly how and where they FAILED and where there's NO EVIDENCE and where the argument i've presented is conclusively wrong and just coincidence

Since anyone with a third grade education can see that you did not actually respond to any of my statements I feel no need to repeat them; all you will do is claim that you refuted them and call me childish names.

Since anyone with a 1ST GRADE education can see that you're actually the one here that didn't respond to ANY of my statements or replies that in FACT DID answer yours, I also feel no need to repeat them since all you'll do is continue your evasions and obfuscations to hide the fact you can't support your claims or disprove my arguments.

Since you seem to pin your case on prophecy, allow me to prove my bona fides in this area:
I PREDICT THAT THERE WILL BE A MAJOR EARTHQUAKE IN THE NEXT THREE DAYS!!! Like the prophets you count upon, I will be extremely specific: this earthquake will measure 6.0 or greater on the Richter scale, and will take place... I'm seeing the west coast of the United States or South America, possibly Iran or China and maybe either the South Pacific or the New Madrid fault. It is currently 13.34 Greenwich Mean Time on 25 April 2011. When this earthquake strikes, it will be no laughing matter, and you will need to acknowledge the insight I have into these matters.
edit on 25-4-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

Well lets see... Quakes 6.0 are considered to be common place now which would hardly be noticed compared to Quakes 7.0 and greater which are the TYPES above that this issue is about. But then I've already posted a rebuttal discussing the ODDS and number probability in EARTHQUAKE PREDICTION and why 9nania giving an EXACT DATE and describing it would be a cataclysmic seismic event occurring in conjunction with a specific PATTERN, is beyond mere chance and coincidence. Lets see you name an exact date and region for a Large or GREAT Quake that can be classified as being CATASTROPHIC in even a similar context as 9NANIA or Sollog has...who by the way, is the most accurate quake predictor thats ever lived from all the evidence i've seen.

But let me know when you want to revise your argument and use a comparable scenario to measure the circumstances and dynamics surrounding whats AT ISSUE regarding ELENIN and why the odds of 9nania and sollogs warnings/predictions, were astronomical. Clearly you don't seem to understand quake prediction, law of probability, or anything you're criticizing and attempting to say is no big deal.

Nice try though,,, NOT

i do wish we could get a statistician or someone in here who could help us understand odds etc -- this should really not be ignored when we're debating things, i'm annoyed that it is

Fair enough... and i somewhat agree... i'm trying to give the best assessment of the stats and trying to do so objectively even though it might seem i'm biased... however i submit my analysis are unbiased and based on alot of research i've done into those claiming to have psychic abilities especially in the area of quake prediction...but i've also admitted that SOME aspects of 9nania or sollogs predictions and methods are unorthodox and do not follow any known scientific method or model. Thats why i've taken such an interest in their writings etc... i've seen no one else post such controversial claims or made "predictions" that come close to why i feel these are particularly unique and worthy of further monitoring and analysis.

and I respect and prefer the perspective or approach you're using to examine and criticize these issues whether its on Leonids identity etc or 9nania. I'm open to whatever ends up being PROVEN or can be proven because in the end we're all here for a common reason; to deny ignorance and find out the TRUTH no matter how ugly it is. If these psychics/prophets are false, i'm open to whatever evidence there is that exposes them... but i have yet to find conclusive evidence and refuse to allow others to attack, criticize, or dismiss their warnings etc without showing exactly how and where they've failed.

She didn't plagiarize Michio Kushi, she agreed with him. And said so in the video and echoed what he said in the video.

She said the comet would enter alignment on the 11th, so the big one would happen anywhere from the 11th through 15th, but in general earthquake activity would also increase and continue to be frequent afterward. She spotlighted both LA and Tokyo as two of only 5 places that the big one would likely happen.

She was 100% correct.

The odds of the comet's alignment mirroring this year's ONLY 8+ mag earthquakes are where the math needs to be done. I agree the comet's no danger, we can see it now in our scopes and know this to be true. but there could be some findings we coudl discover by calculating odds and then theorizing what could be going on.

precisely

edit on 25-4-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Well lets see... Quakes 6.0 are considered to be common place now which would hardly be noticed compared to Quakes 7.0 and greater which are the TYPES above that this issue is about. But then I've already posted a rebuttal discussing the ODDS and number probability in EARTHQUAKE PREDICTION and why 9nania giving an EXACT DATE and describing it would be a cataclysmic seismic event occurring in conjunction with a specific PATTERN, is beyond mere chance and coincidence.

Too bad she didn't predict the exact date, then. She predicted "this week-end," citing a range of dates from the eleventh to the fifteenth. That's a four day range. She also did not give a specific magnitude, all she did was whine about it being dangerous. Any magnitude 6 earthquake that did any property damage could be claimed as a "hit." Furthermore, she did not predict that it would happen in Japan; she predicted that it would happen in California OR Iran OR South America OR Japan OR the New Madrid fault; in other words, she parroted the list of areas on fault lines provided by Michio Kushi in the video she plagiarized. Of course an earthquake would happen on a fault zone so the odds of one happening in one of the many places she named was 100%. My prediction is much more specific than hers: I narrow the range to three rather than four days and I name a specific magnitude. Please post a link to your statistical analysis, I don't recall seeing it on this thread; all I've seen here are affirmations without any actual evidence.

She didn't plagiarize Michio Kushi, she agreed with him. And said so in the video and echoed what he said in the video.

She said the comet would enter alignment on the 11th, so the big one would happen anywhere from the 11th through 15th, but in general earthquake activity would also increase and continue to be frequent afterward. She spotlighted both LA and Tokyo as two of only 5 places that the big one would likely happen.

She was 100% correct.

The odds of the comet's alignment mirroring this year's ONLY 8+ mag earthquakes are where the math needs to be done. I agree the comet's no danger, we can see it now in our scopes and know this to be true. but there could be some findings we coudl discover by calculating odds and then theorizing what could be going on.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

but i have yet to find conclusive evidence and refuse to allow others to dismiss their warnings etc without showing exactly how and where they've failed.

I just did.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

She was 100% correct.

here's what i don't get about debunkers.

maybe it's something ELSE entirely that the comet's alignment can reveal to us? like maybe something IS behidn it, or maybe something is way far behind it but in alignment with comet so that's actually what's causing the disasters

i mean i'm just talking off top of my head, but you get myd rift

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

but i have yet to find conclusive evidence and refuse to allow others to dismiss their warnings etc without showing exactly how and where they've failed.

I just did.

she SPECIFICALLY said on the 11th to be off fault lines

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

However, how can one trust the ancient texts when information was even more controlled then than now? In those days the only people that could write were generally in the employ of the ruler and as such much of what they wrote was propaganda to demonstrate the ruler's right to rule. So, how can you trust them when most of what they wrote was designed to keep someone in power?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Michio Kushi's point was that we should always stay off the fault lines. That is a much more useful idea. My prediction is just as accurate as hers: get off the fault lines RIGHT NOW! There will be an earthquake in the next three days.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

However, how can one trust the ancient texts when information was even more controlled then than now? In those days the only people that could write were generally in the employ of the ruler and as such much of what they wrote was propaganda to demonstrate the ruler's right to rule. So, how can you trust them when most of what they wrote was designed to keep someone in power?

you can't trust any of it

so you have to gather up as much info as possible, from as many sources as possible, and try to connect the dots

but yes, i look at what historical and religious texts from time have in common from different areas around world at time, and later on throughout history

link   

Michio Kushi's point was that we should always stay off the fault lines. That is a much more useful idea. My prediction is just as accurate as hers: get off the fault lines RIGHT NOW! There will be an earthquake in the next three days.

exactly

so 9nani has far more practical prediction

link   

now you're debating what type of advice to give come on

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

maybe it's something ELSE entirely that the comet's alignment can reveal to us? like maybe something IS behidn it, or maybe something is way far behind it but in alignment with comet so that's actually what's causing the disasters

But we know what's behind it: dust and ionized gas. It's a comet, just like thousands upon thousands of other comets. There is no hidden "death star." If it were large enough to affect things on Earth, it would be affecting the orbits of the other planets. Any gravitational force that can shift the Earth's crust would also affect the tides. Truthseeker1111 has yet to explain why not.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

But we know what's behind it: dust and ionized gas. It's a comet, just like thousands upon thousands of other comets. There is no hidden "death star." If it were large enough to affect things on Earth, it would be affecting the orbits of the other planets. Any gravitational force that can shift the Earth's crust would also affect the tides. Truthseeker1111 has yet to explain why not.

my point is to act as if we know exactly what's going on in outer space is retarded. even NASA itself has to appeal to the unkown quite a bit

saying that, when we see such weird odds with a prediction, or some weird observations the natural response isn't "let's just ignore that becuase it doesn't fit in with wha twe currently know" the natural response is

"hmm i wodner what's going on! i wonder if this gives us insight into a new scientific theory or phenomonen" related to death star or NOt it doesnt matter

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So what happens when the comet's tail is pointed in the dirrection of the Earth, does it's Iron oxcide composition turn the Moon to Blood?
Does a Brown dwarf have a tail?
Why is Google Sky have the picture of Elenin blacked out?

A Comet would not have the gravity to cause such things as earthquake, you need something big like a Brown dwarf.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i don't get why scientists, of ALL people, aren't more excited by stuff? like if you see weird changes to earth, aren't you constantly like "what's going on, what new world event could maybe give me a new scientific breakthrough" here you are in a world with new things happening every day, and since you know we've yet to discover many truths, where is that spirit ?? even when you disagree with our conspiracy theories, aren't there other ones you're intrigued by? why are you so content with the government plot line?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

So what happens when the comet's tail is pointed in the dirrection of the Earth, does it's Iron oxcide composition turn the Moon to Blood?

Absolutely not. For one thing, there's not much iron oxide in a comet's tail. If we're lucky, we'll get a nice meteor shower; if we're not lucky, we won't get much of a meteor shower.

Does a Brown dwarf have a tail?

No, but if it's orbiting to close to it's primary there might be a trail of matter linking them.

Why is Google Sky have the picture of Elenin blacked out?

Google Sky doesn't have an image of C2010 X-1 because it was only just discovered. Google Sky is not a real time image of the sky.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

i don't get why scientists, of ALL people, aren't more excited by stuff? like if you see weird changes to earth, aren't you constantly like "what's going on, what new world event could maybe give me a new scientific breakthrough" here you are in a world with new things happening every day, and since you know we've yet to discover many truths, where is that spirit ?? even when you disagree with our conspiracy theories, aren't there other ones you're intrigued by? why are you so content with the government plot line?

What "stuff" are you talking about? Astronomers are observing comets all the time. Geologists are monitoring the Earth all the time. Meteorologists and Climatologists are monitoring the Earth's atmosphere all the time. Most of them are excited by studying these things or they wouldn't be doing it, would they?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

What "stuff" are you talking about? Astronomers are observing comets all the time. Geologists are monitoring the Earth all the time. Meteorologists and Climatologists are monitoring the Earth's atmosphere all the time. Most of them are excited by studying these things or they wouldn't be doing it, would they?

i'm specifically talking about the science types on these boards.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

i'm specifically talking about the science types on these boards.

I am one of the "science types" on this board and I am clearly appalled by the ignorance of basic science on the part of some members, and the willingness to exploit this ignorance on the part of others. Anything massive enough to cause earthquakes on Earth would be disturbing the tides and plucking asteroids out of their orbits; since none of that is happening, there is no massive body approaching. 9nania made a vague fear-mongering prediction and got lucky. She's gone silent now because she knows if she opens her mouth again her track record will drop from 50% (Remember the March 31st prediction?) to 33% and not even truthseeker1111 will be able to defend her any more.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Didn't you know that the March 31st prediction doesn't count? I mean she was so sure of her prediction that she told everyone in California to head to higher ground, which she herself claims to have done, but it wasn't a real prediction. If it had been a real prediction she would have been right. Since she wasn't right clearly she was just joking around or something and it shouldn't be held against her.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join