It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Reiki practitioners/spiritual healers, my best friends dad was in a bad car accident and

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
He hit a telephone pole going 50 mph and he has internal damage from broken ribs. Intestine, colon, and liver are all lacerated. He is in ICU recovering from surgery. He is a great man and could use all the help we can give him.

Thank you all in advance.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
there is a homeopathic supplement called "arnica" that helps immensely with healing.

my dad nearly cut his thumb off....took arnica, and had no pain and healed within several days

it's widely available and has no side effects...take under the tongue as often as needed

www.google.com...,or.r_gc.r_pw.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=9778939514599563716&sa=X&ei=gC qNTfDcMKuI0QHP8MioCw&sqi=2&ved=0CFsQ8wIwBQ#
good luck

edit on 25-3-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate it and will mention it when he is out of the hospital.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
P.S. His name is Roddy, i find a name helps when making the connection to send.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

he should actually start right now...the sooner the better.....should speed up recovery time significantly. If you wait till he's out of the hospital, it really won't do much. I put a link in the my previous post

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My thoughts are with your friends dad, be well, be safe.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i dont know anything about reiki, but id like to wish your friend well and i hope he makes a full recovery..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I am sending my prayers. I hope he recovers quickly and in full. Great men are too few.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

QUOTE: Calling all Reiki practitioners/spiritual healers

I am a Reiki practioner. What is his name and what hospital, city and state is he in? I'm happy to help.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

QUOTE: Calling all Reiki practitioners/spiritual healers

I am a Reiki practioner. What is his name and what hospital, city and state is he in? I'm happy to help.

Name: "Roddy"
Hospital: Brigham and Womens
City: Boston MA

Hope that helps. I am a RP as well and have seen what amazing things it can do first hand. The more the merrier.

Thank you friend.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I agree with the above post about arnica.. took the words right out of my mouth!
You mentioned some of his internal organs were lacerated. A tea made from marshmallow root can help slow internal bleeding. It must be extracted properly. Bring water to a near-boil, pour over dried, crushed root and steep 12-15 minutes. Squeeze out any remaining liquid from herbs before drinking.
Your end result will contain a mucous-like film (most noticeable when steeped roots have been squeezed). This slimy substance is known to help coat your digestive system, slowing bleeding and diminishing any digestive irritation.
In a case this serious it's best to follow the doctor's orders first, alternative healing second. It's possible the aforementioned remedy, over time, will heal any internal lacerations on their own, but I wouldn't bet your friend's father's life on it! Also, remember to make his doctors aware of all implied methods.
Hope this helps, I'm no expert, but I do know a thing or two about natural healing.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Healing energy being sent over to Roddy as I type. I also send supportive energy to your friend and his family at this time. Surrounding them all with love. I hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Thank you to all who sent Roddy good energy. His surgery went well and he was taken out of the ICU today. As far as they can tell the internal bleeding has stopped and he is on his way to great recovery. The doctors were actually amazed at how well he is doing. The nurse actually had him up and walking yesterday!

Again from the bottom of my heart and my friends family's hearts, Thank you.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hi there,

It is good to hear the news of Roddy's ongoing recovery, I sincerely hope that this continues. More healing energy has been sent his way and more supportive energy goes out to his family. Best wishes to all involved, may they be surrounded with love at this time.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

If you happen to be on facebook, or could start an account, there's wonderful group called "Reiki healing everyday". It is hundreds of Reiki Masters and energy workers who dozens of times per day deal with things just like this.

Best of luck for him!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This man is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope things turn out well for him. keep us posted.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Does he weigh around 90kg and hast 5cm curly hair?

The person I see seems to have a lot of pain and seems to be on painkillers. I'd say he's in a drunklike state.

A lot of pain, I see if I can work miracles here "horned hand"
edit on 2011/4/1 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

I can't do much so it seems. I've seen a broken rib. The lowest on the left side.

He's in good care.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yesterday, how I saw the person I saw in my mind he was surrounded by dark blue and black in it.

Does he have a lot of friends, my senses tell me not.
He isn't really a thinker. It's like he wants to be running around again. That seems to be normal, I know,.. just give me a try here.

? did he have a concussion? He looks quite paralysed.

Something tells me to look after my own life.

asked in a serious way.

.. =)

top topics

join