It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 2,000 vaccinated babies died: The cost of doing business

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Sometime around 2002-03, I found an article reporting that Africa's HIV/AIDS epidemic in women resulted from re-using medical devices like speculums in free clinics. I forwarded the article to a friend that worked in the UN - and it disappeared the next day - never to be found again. ...One of the many experiences that taught me to copy and paste to private files.

Amazing.

And most people imagine that the high HIV/AIDS in Africa is probably merely the result of degenerate "lifestyle" issues they have over there.

Seems like there's always more to the story, but what you share makes perfect sense.

JR

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

But what about when you eventually take her out of the house? The virus can survive for up to 7 days outside of the body.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I cant let this go and not do some research on my part, get the facts, including the names of the collaborators, who just took some guy's word and did butt-kiss as far "checking any facts" But a while back read something and heard news reports concerning an important issue about research concerning autism and vaccine's. It goes back to what was the start of the "vaccines will kill your kids," bandwagon. I will get the details on this because it bothers me so much. He was I believe a British MD, "Warning about vaccines" as dangerous creating absolute hysteria, in the late 70's and 80's. It was determined that that he, the guy who did the "research" on the link between autism and vaccination's lied; about the statistical link and the whole issue of proving a connection with anything. Not just that he also "made up" cause and effect data, and he didn't even do a study in at least one instance AT ALL. He lied in a near, or total fabrication, of what actually was observed, and independently confirmed, what actually happened in short, sure as hell looks like he made it all up!

Add to that the number of and the nature of certain controls that he stated he did that said to give him the benefit of any doubt, at best he was just a lousy researcher. The statistics pointed to what was a "non-event" People will "discover," or contract a disease or illness after a certain percentage of ANY medical study. It's the law of average's. Keep in mind this was pure fortune seeking by an old method; scaring the crap out of people. He wrote at least one book I would bet real money, he didn't stop there, after all, what worries us more then the well being of your child? Many, of those who signed off on this paper pulled their names faster then this guy made a firkin fortune, regarding a link between autism and vaccinations. The research paper was published in (and has been withdrawn by the editors) from what I believe was the Lancet, or British Medical Journal, both historically very well respected. I WILL NOT mention his name, and the details of what an investigation revealed until I find the proof I read about a while back, at that time provide all available details so each of you can check it out on your own.

I want to be very care full here, AND will state that there was concern that was very appropriate about having a mercury based stabilizing agent in some of these vaccines. Though claimed not to be a problem, it makes no more sense to have mercury IN ANY THING we take, it's a neurological poison. Anyway thanks to burning coal it's concentrated in cold water fish. Thats not good as well, and last you don't need mercury OR ANY heavy metal in your dental fillings. That is being removed over time in the West, there are very safe polymer substitutes, so ask your dentist. Some countries, "3rd world" still use this stuff so be aware. Bottom line CHECK IT OUT before you don't have your kid vaccinated. Make as informed a decision as possible, that just is basic common sense. Kids have died from Rubella, Mumps, and Diphtheria. Not to mention crippled and killed from polio. Thats why I was so freaked out about this issue, though I don't have kids at all. Vaccines exist because the illness they are targeting can kill, maim, etc. I would not want to be a parent who lost a child, or the child was crippled because some jackass wanted to get on Oprah.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by kalamatas

Yes, I am aware that there are different compounds of mercury. The stuff that you find in trace amounts in some vaccines (thiomersal) is ethyl mercury. The more harmful stuff is methyl mercury (found in ocean fish); all of the risk assessments regarding toxicity of mercury are based on methyl mercury. Ethyl mercury leaves the blood 10 times faster than methyl mercury

From my post just above yours:

As far as your heavy metal argument, injection pretty much bypasses the protective barriers to the brain, ESPECIALLY when additives to the vaccines are shown to increase blood brain barrier permeability! Thimerosal is still used in manufacture of vaccines, it has been removed from some only as the preservative.

While ethymercury excreted from the blood quicker than Methylmercury, it also does a quicker job of effecting the brain than methylmercury in a short period of time. Couple this with triggered inflammatory response and increased blood brain permeability following vaccination, that's why you get near immediate neurological damage, as opposed to methylmercury which is ingested not injected and takes longer to present symptoms based on it's slower conversion.

From a study showing ethylmercury most definitely ends up in the brain:

In the actual study, Burbacher states: "There was a much higher proportion of inorganic Hg [mercury] in the brain of Thimerosal infants than MeHg infants (up to 71% vs. 10%). Absolute inorganic Hg concentrations in the brains of the Thimerosal-exposed infants were approximately twice that of the MeHg infants."

www.monkeyday.org...

It doesn't matter how quickly ethylmercury is excreted from the blood when it's already reached and created damage within the brain. Inorganic mercury stays in the brain.

No one's arguing the toxicity of methylmercury, in cases of vaccine related neurological damage it has to do with the swiftness of the attack, routes of entry, frequency and amount of exposure, and the body's ability to deal with it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

This study suggests otherwise. I think as we research the area of ethyl mercury more, we might find a more complete answer

Comparison of Blood and Brain Mercury Levels in Infant Monkeys Exposed to Methylmercury or Vaccines Containing Thimerosal

Critically brain concentrations of total mercury were significantly lower by about three-fold for the thimerosal exposed infants when compared to the methyl mercury infants. This is important because mercury causes brain damage only through long-term exposure

edit on 27/3/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

But what about when you eventually take her out of the house? The virus can survive for up to 7 days outside of the body.

This is true, but Hep B is not airborne, one must come into contact with it, and before a child can walk or crawl it is very easy to prevent this. I don't see why it can't be put off until at least 6 months, by that point the child is a little more developed and you know their behaviors well enough to be able to tell when something is amiss.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

This study suggests otherwise. I think as we research the area of ethyl mercury more, we might find a more complete answer

Comparison of Blood and Brain Mercury Levels in Infant Monkeys Exposed to Methylmercury or Vaccines Containing Thimerosal

Critically brain concentrations of total mercury were significantly lower by about three-fold for the thimerosal exposed infants when compared to the methyl mercury infants. This is important because mercury causes brain damage only through long-term exposure

edit on 27/3/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

I don't see that your quote is sourced from the link you provided, which appears to have conflicting information. Please also provide studies that prove mercury does not cause brain damage in a short period of time. Have you not seen the video that shows mercury in contact with the nerve? If we are referrencing methylmercury, yes the damaged caused by takes longer, but we're talking about ethylmercury here. Large concerntrations of inorganic mercury are not required to cause damage. Once it's in the brain and stays there, it doesn't matter the amount or form.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

That is unbelievably ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I don't see that your quote is sourced from the link you provided, which appears to have conflicting information.

Please also provide studies that prove mercury does not cause brain damage in a short period of time.

Depends on the exposure rate. Obviously a high amount of mercury will cause damage in little time, but a little amount of mercury (such as that found in some vaccines) will cause relatively little amount of damage.

Mercury

Have you not seen the video that shows mercury in contact with the nerve?

Yes I have. That was pure mercury, if I'm not mistaken, not ethyl or methyl mercury. Different compounds have varying levels or toxicity, even though they contain the same elements. For example, Na and Cl are very toxic compounds, but when they bond to form salt (NaCl) it is no where near as toxic.

If we are referrencing methylmercury, yes the damaged caused by takes longer, but we're talking about ethylmercury here.

Ethyl mercury is less likely to enter the brain, as it can only do so via diffusion (CH3Hg can enter the brain via diffusion and via active transport by covalently binding to cysteine). Ethyl mercury does not bioaccumulate either.

Large concentrations of inorganic mercury are not required to cause damage. Once it's in the brain and stays there, it doesn't matter the amount or form.

Methyl mercury and ethyl mercury are organic compounds, not inorganic. Organic compounds are compounds that contain carbon (CO and CO2 are not included). An inorganic mercury compound would be something like HgCl2.

That is unbelievably ridiculous.

What is?
edit on 28/3/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Star for yoo.

My daughter when she was very young maybe 1-1/2 2 years old.

I remember on night after she recieved her vaccine I think it was a booster. Not sure which one but she get very ill about 4 hours after it. I remeber sleeping with her on my chest all night long and waking every 1/2 hour to clean up the throw up as she threw up all night long. We had a spare room and we slept in there . The next morning my wife cam in and said baby you smell like puke. I told her i hope you slept. Called the doctor the next morning and told them about the reaction and that I wanted it reported. They said they only report serious adverse reactions.

I told them they were no longer my children pediatricians. And I changed doctors.

Best thing I ever did.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

What is?

Equating that there is a risk of hep B infection by simply leaving the house... The Hep B vaccine is relatively unnecessary for people that are not involved in high risk activity or not in close contact with an actively infected person. It seems to me that you are reaching for straws in your arguments

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Citing the study you gave of which they have yet to follow up with a legitimate study:

A higher percentage of the total Hg in the brain was in the form of inorganic Hg for the thimerosal-exposed monkeys (34% vs. 7%). The results indicate that MeHg is not a suitable reference for risk assessment from exposure to thimerosal-derived Hg. Knowledge of the toxicokinetics and developmental toxicity of thimerosal is needed to afford a meaningful assessment of the developmental effects of thimerosal-containing vaccines.

Ethylmercury does and is proven to enter the brain. Couple that once again with the route of administration and the effect of inflammation and increased blood brain permeability by the chemicals included in vaccines. And we seem to keep forgetting these are children whom we are administering these to.

What gets me is studies like this:
www.springerlink.com...
The route of administration is NOT via injection, does not encompass the immune aggravating cocktail of a vaccine, they don't mention where the deposits of inorganic mercury are. Etylmercury turns into inorganic mercury, the inorganic mercury stays in the brain.

Now if you're interested in studies that show the toxic effects of thimerosal here you go:

www.vaccinationnews.com...
page 2
www.vaccinationnews.com...

And lastly the lie that autism rates still go up after the lowering of thimerosal

Age of Autism

If people can't discern that the information that favors pharma and protects them from liability is manipulated, then I don't know what else to say.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Here's the thing, at least for me.

We do not know nearly enough about genetics or even brain development to say one way or the other if vaccines cause severe problems or even death. We know that many babies react ok to the shots (as in they don't die) but I find even one death a problem, especially if that one is my child

I think I've posted it previously but just in case, we are the 33rd safest country for newborns according to the UN and the 46th according to our own CIA (infant mortality rates). Clearly we are not doing something correctly, or even as well as other countries. Not to mention the rise in ADD, ADHD, and other mental issues.

I do not think that a complete investigation into why we are unacceptably low on those lists is overreacting. We are supposed to have the best medical care, pregnant women who are uninsured receive insurance for prenatal care and for the babies. So why are not even in the top 10 with regard to lowest infant mortality? Clearly we are not doing something right.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Ethylmercury does and is proven to enter the brain. Couple that once again with the route of administration and the effect of inflammation and increased blood brain permeability by the chemicals included in vaccines. And we seem to keep forgetting these are children whom we are administering these to.

I never said it didn't, I said it was less likely to enter the brain than methyl mercury, because CH3CH2Hg can only enter via diffusion, whilst CH3Hg can enter via diffusion as well as active transport when binded to cysteine.

Etylmercury turns into inorganic mercury, the inorganic mercury stays in the brain.

How? What is the reaction (and mechanism) for this process?

And lastly the lie that autism rates still go up after the lowering of thimerosal

I don't really understand the relevance of this. You say that thiomersal causes autism, but then you say autism goes up after thiomersal is removed

It has been suggested that there is a significant genetic influence behind autism also

reply to post by searching4truth

We are supposed to have the best medical care, pregnant women who are uninsured receive insurance for prenatal care and for the babies. So why are not even in the top 10 with regard to lowest infant mortality? Clearly we are not doing something right.

There was a report published by the world health organisation about 7 years ago listing the countries with the highest healthcare systems. France and Italy took the top 2 spots; the USA came 37th

The World Health Organization's ranking
of the world's health systems.

edit on 29/3/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Thanks for that, it was very interesting (especially the part about how they no longer create such lists). It's very disheartening, particularly for those with growing families, or families at all.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

First if you read all the studies they results verify higher concentrations of inorganic mercury after exposure to ethylmercury. At that point the mechanism doesn't even matter, it's proof it gets in there and stays there.

Apparently you didn't read the post correctly, I said the LIE that autism rates still go up. Then read the link following that statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join