It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If this is indeed true, then the aliens need to polish their stealth technology.

I mean, what good is having a cloaking spaceship when your ship makes a rumbling noise so loud that people on the ground can hear?

Do you think the alien in the movie Predator would have gone far if he had a nasty habit of ripping loud farts when he was cloaked?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Just wanted to let you know guys that on the same day at like 4:06 am in Quebec, This rumbling noise woke me as it was shaking all my bed, I woke up in a hurry thinking it was an eathquake and my dogs were looking outside the window. It lasted about 45 seconds long. And the day before me and my girlfriend heard a big rumbling noise, thinking it was an earthquake and we were both frightened. I went looking outside but there was nothing... Stange..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Video, or it didnt happen

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky

I SEEN WHAT THE RUMBLING NOISE IS!

answers.yahoo.com

Did anyone else here a loud rumbling swooshing noise in the sky in Prince William County VA?
It happened today on 1/15 around 12:30am. Went outside because it was loud enough to catch my families attention. Couldn't see anything in the sky, but could hear it like if it was right on top of us... Happened for about ten minutes then disappeared. Haven't heard it since. planes around here are high up and usually we could barely hear them. This wasn't a regular plane.
2 months ago
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 25/3/2011 by Sauron because: all caps in title to lower case
"I seen"???...and you,of course,went to school in an American city of over 25,000,correct??

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Ive been reading all about the "rumbling noise" for a few weeks now.

Personally, I have not read anything that can identify it.

To me, its probably something natural or normal and because nobody can explain it they are calling it a cloaked space ship.

I think people should be more professional when it comes to analyzing a sound.

Set up microphones and digital recorders and at least attempt to do a sound analysis on it with Logic or Cubase or something before you all go crazy thinking about the invisable boggy-man in the sky.

It could actually very well be sounds from underground construction, or clouds in the sky making natural electrical surge sounds.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That is very strange indeed, If we can get people informed about this than from now on when that noise occurs they know what to look for, you might be able to get some people to back up your story. Thats pretty trippy if it's true!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The more people who know to listen/look for these events,the more proof,in the form of video/audio recordings, will appear for us to check out...but just telling people wbout it wont work for the 99% of the skeptics in the population...post links fr us to forward,dont just talk about it,or say "I seen"...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I heard a very similar rumbling noise here in the city of Toronto, Ontario. I was looking outside my window just before going to sleep when I heard a rumbling, a flash of light in the sky, and the power went off. I am not discounting lightening, but it is winter and there was no rain and the sky was clear.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hey there. I've been reading ATS for a few years now, joined several months ago, and a couple months ago posted my first response on a chemtrail thread. For the record, I commented on behalf of their existence.

I'm sure some of you have considered that the relevant military who would be interested in these rumblings are following these ATS threads veeeery closely. What other way would they have to gauge it? This is near perfect for their observance and all voluntary from all locations. Especially the map. They probably gave each other a high five on that one.

From all I've read, the evidence is overwhelming that aliens have been and/or visited Earth for tens of thousands of years. I believe there's good and bad ones involved with us. Just keep doing your research and you will keep learning more and more. Among other things, go to Project Camelot's website and start viewing their interviews. View The Disclosure Project - full version. Check out William Cooper and Ted Gunderson on youtube. He's dead though - was shot. Read all you can about HAARP. Keep searching and you will see the bigger picture. One thing that concerns me is mind control - by aliens or the government. I would suggest reading a lot about that associated with the military, HAARP and aliens. I think it goes without saying that a civilization millions of years more advanced than us has mind control down pat.

I'm in central Florida above Orlando and have not heard any rumblings but I sure do believe you all have. Husband and I are getting ready to drive across country and I'm actually looking forward (I think!) to possibly hearing these rumbles. We'll have a dog with us so I hope he doesn't freak.

I think it's good people are saying where they are when they hear this. What do I think it is? I think it's alien craft - either helping to keep the earth together with their sound waves or positioning themselves for 'something.' But what? A defense shield from the bad ones would be nice. If it's military, I can hardly see them spending the money to see if people hear them. There's got to be a purpose. Maybe they've been given the technology to work with the earth. No matter which way you look at it, there could be good and bad reasons for the rumblings. I think the very best way to see anything out there is with an infrared camera or binoculars. Gosh, if any of you can afford them, please buy some. Then we'd have a whole lot more answers. A lot of people are not aware of this so I'd say maybe repeat that here and then on these 'rumble' threads in the event it might lead to an actual sighting. But, then, you still have to worry about trolls. sigh. Best of luck to everyone.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hey guys iv'e been pretty skeptical of these threads but last night I heard a low rumbling that lasted about 10 to 15 minutes I live on the east coast of north carolina on an island. It was around 1030 p.m. I'd have to say. We have a very small airport but it's no where near my house and the airplanes it can allow to take off and land are very small planes no jets. There was also no thunder or weather in the area last night so i'm kinda stumped as to what it was. It was as if the sound was filling up the whole sky it was very weird...anyway good thread hope you are telling the truth

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

If this were true, and there are living beings/ a base on the moon, perhaps "water" is not the true motivation for NASA's LCROSS mission...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Consider the ramifications if NASA is bombing the moon and it has life...
I know they aren't really using a bomb...no...it's actually just a rocket that will leave a massive crater.
This was back in 2009; but if they did it once....
I'm not sure if I believe the moon has life or not, but I don't deny its possibility.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

In 2006 or 2007 around 9 at night. I saw something much like you described flying over my head in the mountain area of San Diego. It was huge and appeared to be cloaked. It was crazy. I looked at the time on my clock in the car to see if I lost any time, and I didn't feel violated so all was well.
But it was pretty scary and was huge. I almost want to say it was like a star destroyer in starwars with cloaking.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I live in Southern FLA and thought I heard it the other day too. Turned down my speakers to my computer and realized the jack was in the mic slot so I was getting feedback. Case Solved. Still on the look out though.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

I just wanted to say that these things are most likely benign or at least not going to disgorge death machines. If an alien or ultradimensional race wanted to destroy us then there is nothing we could do. That level of technology is just too much for us to deal with at this time. Think bio warfare or just a big rock crashing into us or perhaps mass hypnosis or even ultra geometrical death vortexes (whatever those are, but that's the point) before thinking actual combat. Besides, why bother with us at all? If an alien species want resources, why here? If only here, then why even bother with us? They'd just take it and shrug off our missles. If they are at the level of technology (and think mind tech, too) they seem, I wouldn't be too concerned... likely they are just watching the coming meltdown, or doing things we can't conceive of yet.
If they are some xeno-phobic psychopaths (like some of us are) then we are out of luck, unless some local do-gooders exist in a united planets scenario... but I digress.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You should always keep a camera or recording device on you. If you hear the noise just begin taking pictures of the sky. Then examine them on your computer..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
wasnt it so that the phoenix lights also was a huuuge winged craft.....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by drunkinjedi

Perhaps they live in a different speed of time and that is why they appear invisible. If you think about some of the close encounters people have had it makes sense. In some cases the UFO has hovered over a car and as soon as the beam of light shines down, the car does wierd things and appears to shut off. In addition, the person in the beam of light seems to have time dialation of some kind. When the encounter is over and the beam of light shuts off, the car magically starts up again and everything works. I don't think they would care enough to turn your vehicle back on for you - it is just that parts of your vehicle outside of the beam are running at a different time than everything in the beam. So the beam of light brings everything within it up to the current speed of time of the UFO, presumably so they can observe the person in thier own time base. The fact that it seems they are all under movement now is frightening and this explanation of them all jumping away from earth now is just as plausible as all of them invading now. Through the bazillions of UFO reports though, it appears they have been here a while already so maybe them leaving now is the correct explanation.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

I know exactly how yo feel when you first saw that with your own eyes because once you saw it your telling yourself in your head this stuff is only in movies but at the same time you are looking at it with your own eyes! When i saw that Orb ufo i thought the exact same thing and i thought i was tripping out but i reminded myself that im actually looking at this stuff in front of my car windshield. Honestly its amazing that you are really witnessing this but at the same time scared lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFrenchPickler

could be, or different vibration cus they are at a higher level of consciousness, anyhow that they are out there im sure off ive seen my share of nice ufos so i dont need proof anymore, just wish for them to show themselves to the world and so the world finally knows that we are not alone, there are still so many people on this planet that are like .. oh yea right and so.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky

I SEEN WHAT THE RUMBLING NOISE IS!

Hello this is my 1st post so I hope I'm doing this right.

....you are aware that we can all look at your profile to see that you have posted before, right? I am hoping you meant to say it is your first thread started....otherwise your credibility is immediately in question without reading further. Not trying to be nitpicky - it's just that there are so many of these types of threads that generally turn out to be bunk.

....and not for anything but, yahoo answers??? Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join