It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy

I know all this sounds crazy, but I just wanted share my story, because people are trying
to figure out what the rumble noise is. I've never seen a UFO, and I hope that whatever I saw is Government, because if it isn't from the government then we're screwed, and a War of the worlds type scenario is about to pop off!

The link and source is just a random person account similar to what I experienced as far as the rumbling noise gose.

answers.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

If aliens wanted war their would have been war long ago. If its the govt then you should be scared cause that means space wars.

If its not aliens then "space war" with who??

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Originally posted by mesle123
reply to post by Teeky

It was 5:50 am when I heard this sound. I at first thought it was a tornado. I got up and looked around outside, there was no wind, acually it was very still, no sound atall but the noise. Freaked me out, lasted about 10 minutes.
They say their is an alien base on the other side of the moon. I never knew that at any one time from the earth you only ever see one side of the moon. It's the earth that rotates not the moon. I wouldn't discount what u saw.
The moon is also hollow. When one of the Apollo mission craft (forget which one) landed, the astronauts said that the whole moon rang like a bell.

Indeed, actually the first flight to the moon, they tried to use explosives to get samples form the moon's surface but instead, they hit metallic material. Some astronauts who have been to the moon claim they were approached by ET's and they told them to leave and never come back.

They told us to leave and never come back???? WTF, Its OUR MOON not theirs??? Or is it their craft?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hi guys, just dropping by to let you know I made a thread that's collecting suggestions on how to break down the rumbling sound phenomena so we can figure out it's true nature.

Here's the link:
Methods to Identify the Nature of the Rumbling Sound Reported by People Worldwide

Looking forward to your ideas!

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Of some possible interest :

Flexible metamaterial springs to life
Nov 4, 2010
physicsworld.com...

Scientists in Germany invent invisibility cloak
Posted: August 8, 2010
maxhampton.wordpress.com...

Invisibility cloaks shield the large and visible
Jan 1, 2011
physicsworld.com...

NJP shines a light on cloaking
Nov 27, 2008
physicsworld.com...

New Invisibility & Cloaking Technology Revealed – Except It’s Not New
Posted on August 10, 2008
custodialsmackdown.wordpress.com...

There's a good read-up in the last article about what we can gather about the military funding and focus. An interesting photo of poorly cloaked ships as well. Very tired, or I'd make this more of a post lol

Again, it’s all about control of perception, and manipulation of expectation.

If you’ve been told that invisibility technology doesn’t yet exist in any practical, usable form, you’re not going to question the strange things you sense in the sky.

Cloaking and invisibility don’t entirely mask sound, by the way, and neither do they mask atmospheric effects. So if you feel something rushing over you in the skies above, or you hear strange sonic booms or “thunder” without any storm nearby, QUESTION WHAT YOU PERCEIVE. It’s likely to be a cloaked vehicle.

Whether it belongs to us, the ET’s, or a combination of the two is an entirely different question.

custodialsmackdown.wordpress.com...

edit on 26-3-2011 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeekyI saw what appeared to be a wing of a craft. This OBJECT IS HUGE! I wanna say football field size huge

Wow reading that gave me chills (or maybe the air conditioning in my office kicked in a bit too hard...), I just pictured a giant, nay mega military plane.

Who knows, this UFO could well be some big military "deploy anywhere" plan that is flying around the globe - kind of coincidental that we have the makings of WW3 right now.

Adios.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
they are more than welcome to come pick me up. Anything has got to be better than living here right now.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Yes, I have a plant that is beginning to die at a crazy fast rate and it only started happening recently!

I have a compass around here somewhere. How would I know if it's pointing the wrong way for magnetic north?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by AOA2012

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Originally posted by mesle123
reply to post by Teeky

It was 5:50 am when I heard this sound. I at first thought it was a tornado. I got up and looked around outside, there was no wind, acually it was very still, no sound atall but the noise. Freaked me out, lasted about 10 minutes.
They say their is an alien base on the other side of the moon. I never knew that at any one time from the earth you only ever see one side of the moon. It's the earth that rotates not the moon. I wouldn't discount what u saw.
The moon is also hollow. When one of the Apollo mission craft (forget which one) landed, the astronauts said that the whole moon rang like a bell.

Indeed, actually the first flight to the moon, they tried to use explosives to get samples form the moon's surface but instead, they hit metallic material. Some astronauts who have been to the moon claim they were approached by ET's and they told them to leave and never come back.

They told us to leave and never come back???? WTF, Its OUR MOON not theirs??? Or is it their craft?

OUR moon?
how can it be ours more than anyone elses?
Just beacause it spins around earth, doesnt make it "ours".
Hey, even the earth itself isnt ours. ´Were just lucky to be here

Stories of the moon being holow, or even a spacecraft isnt that far fetched.
Why hasnt the moon got a bigger significance in the old civilisations? I mean, its just as big as the sun (from our point of view) ...it should (logicly) been labeled as the suns counterpart in every ancient religion, unless:

1. It wasnt there until later. And later, like a car parked in its parking lot.
2. Our "gods" (the annunaki) explaind just what it is (or isnt) and therefor somehow lost its significance.
3. ?

Any thoughts on this?

Also...the moon has been "disappearing" for people since after the supermoon. On the night of the 20th here it was completely gone. And NO clouds. Just gone. poof.

Talked to a friend the next day, he lives 15 miles from me. From his point of view it was there, big and shiny, just like it should

really really f***ing weird, I tell you.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Click here for more information.

EVIL MONKEY!
edit on 26-3-2011 by EddieBee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I hope you all know that the first disclosure will be fake. Yea I said it, a fake alien invasion. Stay skeptical and nobody will be able to fool you.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Nothing about this seem credible, however, for some reason I think I'm buying this story. If nothing else when anyone hears this rumbling, we need to look closer for something that may not be fully visible.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

"A Youtube video posted this week by residents of Lafayette, Colorado is generating considerable buzz in Boulder County. The video shows three seemingly unconnected red lights floating in the night sky."

edit on 26-3-2011 by Pogsilive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
reply to post by Teeky

I know all this sounds crazy, but I just wanted share my story, because people are trying
to figure out what the rumble noise is. I've never seen a UFO, and I hope that whatever I saw is Government, because if it isn't from the government then we're screwed, and a War of the worlds type scenario is about to pop off!

if these are some kind of ufo's flying around presumably under cover of cloaking, what would be the point of this, when even though hard to see, the noise is still going to be their giveaway of being nearby.

what makes you think that even if these are ufo's, that this is going to be a war of the worlds scenario about to happen. who's to say if they have come in peace or not, until any sign of hostility or disclosure on why if they are here, no sense in getting all worked up about any end of world, man versus alien machine war about to start..

First off my guess would be man-made or earth bound as I do not think a UFO with technology way beyond ours would be as loud as this craft. I have heard this rumbling as well in Asheville, NC and it was also on a cloudy, rainy day. There was nothing visible in the sky that I could see other then clouds. Unless the aliens are using some sort of HAARP type abilities I do not think they would be makind noise harmonic or not. My guess would be that Uncle Sam has created another secret craft and is flying it around America test wise to see if people see it or not. What better way to test out some sort of cloaking device then to see if it makes the news in America. The alternative wouldn't be very good if they were say running a test over an enemy country and got caught. My guess is its ours.

As for the War of the Worlds scenario, well honestlty i would tend to agree with the OP and you on this. We don't know what there intentions are, but the problem is that we are a world of distrusting people. This site is proof positive of that. We don't even trust our own race let alone an alien race. My guess is that The Day The Earth Stood Still is a perfect example of how things will go down on Earth with our first contact. Some idiot will shoot first and ask questions later. Make us out to be hostile and then we are all toast. Sorry but i do not think that the current human race has the ability to be peaceful with something they don't understand. If a bug comes into our homes and we don't know what it is or what it wants. The first thing most people do is kill it. It would be nice if you stopped for a moment and said "Oh wow wonder what that is and what it's doing?", but unfortunately I think the majority of you know that I am right on this.

It truly is sad but it is also true.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
www.ufomaps.com...

here is a ufo sightings map. maybe you can see if anyone else reported this already?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So I was going through the map of the dead birds and stuff showing up on Gmaps. It can be found here: maps.google.com... Now what I noticed was that the east coast of the US has all these deaths in a line. The same line along which all the rumbling sounds are. could they be related?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by Wolfenz

Yes, I have a plant that is beginning to die at a crazy fast rate and it only started happening recently!

I have a compass around here somewhere. How would I know if it's pointing the wrong way for magnetic north?

I had to comment on this one because I absolutely love this. Everyone around ATS lately has been talking about there compass being off or going crazy. I have had to wonder do they mean it is jumping around even when they are standing still, and if North is in the wrong direction how do they know? How do they know that North 10yrs ago wasn't wrong and it's right now? Who decided what North really is?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Yup. That's what has me perplexed.

A part from one of my plants inexplicably starting to die, nothing else AFAIK is really going on here thats out of the ordinary nowadays.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mishmallow8

If this ends up being an Alien RickRoll on us... I'll never forgive them!!!!!!!!!

2nd

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley
"I seen what the noise is?" wtf?

And some of you are actually taking this seriously?

*face palm*

Yes this is quite silly. Convenient enough in the gray section where one need no evidence. And their source is yahoo answers. I guess we can only let the children play.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mesle123

Moon is rotating as well, slightly slower than the earth. Moon fully spins around its axis in ~27days but it also orbits the earth in ~27 days.

I hope OP is not lieing. If thats the case i'm sure we'll see the thing that was cloaked there.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join