It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

I'd say People Wake Up and dont be surprised by anything and be prepared for Everything.
Keep an open ear and eyes in the sky. If I miss a chance of a lifetime photo op because I didnt have a camera I will be Very dissapointed. Good luck

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rgzing
reply to post by Teeky

I seen. To bad you never seen your english teacher. Try I saw. I seen looks like an IQ of

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky

I SEEN WHAT THE RUMBLING NOISE IS!

answers.yahoo.com

Did anyone else here a loud rumbling swooshing noise in the sky in Prince William County VA?
It happened today on 1/15 around 12:30am. Went outside because it was loud enough to catch my families attention. Couldn't see anything in the sky, but could hear it like if it was right on top of us... Happened for about ten minutes then disappeared. Haven't heard it since. planes around here are high up and usually we could barely hear them. This wasn't a regular plane.
2 months ago
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 25/3/2011 by Sauron because: all caps in title to lower case

I'm not in any way dismissing or diminishing what you heard - just a *possible* explanation... I live less that 10 miles north of you and have heard rumblings and even large booms (as in explosions) for as long as I can remember (1960's). The rumblings would last anywhere from 3-30 seconds in length. In all cases, they seemed to come from the SW-WSW. Checking the map - this lines up perfectly with Indian Head MD (directly across the Potomac from PW County - call it 1-2 miles as the crow flies from Dale Blvd or Cardinal Blvd) and is a Naval Surface Warfare Weapons testing site. From wiki: "The military base, which covers 3,406 acres (13.78 km2), is divided into secure and non-secure halves. The base designs, tests and manufactures explosive warheads and propellants and propulsion systems for guns, missiles, rockets and ejector seats in military aircraft." Long rumblings would definitely be expected under those situations - BUT maybe not the same one you heard - your call. Also, There is a Naval Surface Warfare testing site @ Dahlgren ,VA, just a little further down the Potomac and sound does travel VERY well over water.

Just some thoughts...

Additionally, there

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mzmmom

Thanks teach

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Teeky,

What you are saying is actually a very possible and logical explanation to the rumbling noise.

I will keep following this thread, I might add more to what you said.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

I know in hindsight, it's a little hard to remember but... did you notice any dead birds around? I'm just thinking if something that large is in the sky, some of those little guys might hit it. I figured it would be news if a plane exploded in mid-air but a bird or two would go unnoticed to all but a few.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Northwarden are you from north-western ontario, that's where i'm from and I have heard this rumbling noise everyone is talking about.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The mystery thickens. I think we're going to have to assume for a while the majority of reports are going to be written and not have much evidence behind them. I think the skeptics should take a look at the number of reports and consider that as some kind of proof. Over the last week there have been about 30 individual reports of the same phenomena, mostly around America. The English experiences have been a bit weaker, but if people are going to consider this to be happening in England too, I'll accept that. The more stories we hear about this, the better. And yes hopefully there will be more video/audio proof over the coming months. I'm not bothered about an explanation, just want it to happen more and more people experience it/record it

I read the entire thread, bar the posts about grammar and jet engine theories. I'm wondering if maybe this is a new phase of communication. Usually craft are silent, far away etc. Maybe this is a new move to get us more enticed, make loud noises but not be seen, rather than be seen and make no noise. For what agenda? Fook knows. I'd siding with alien technology. There's no reason TPTB may be in the know, but I don't think they'd control it.

Also - to counteract the doomsayers, how do you know the places these noises have been heard might not turn out to be safe-houses. To add another wacky theory in amongst all the others, mine is that this could be a sign of where some of us need to get to if we want to be "saved".

That's crackpot, sure. I'm just glad this is being reported no matter how little evidence these people have, it's a great phenomena, not one that's been particularly "big" over the past few years, if ever. I think it's worth paying attention to.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mormonmike
we need to positively identify a "REAL" UFO.
Due to definitions alone, this suggestion of yours is not even theoretically possible.
The 'U' in 'UFO' stands for -Unidentified. Once something is identified, it is impossible for it to be a UFO.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mzmmom

If you joined to check spelling you will have a field day with me. I am dyslexic, and 8 years of college didn't help my spelling. I dluoc etirw drawkcab retteb.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

What better way to test out some sort of cloaking device then to see if it makes the news in America.

Aim a SAM at it...if it locks on, it's back to the drawing board. If it doesn't, it's a winner.

The idea of cloaking a craft is so it cannot be targeted. If you cannot see it visually or electronically, it can't be shot at.

No need to parade it over the population to test whether or not a weapon system can target it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

i just had a good idea. everyone should buy red lazer pointers. when you hear the sound over you shine it up. (of course if you clearly see a helicopter or actual plane dont! you can get arrested) but if theres something there then possibly that red lazer might hit it??

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by Teeky

I know in hindsight, it's a little hard to remember but... did you notice any dead birds around? I'm just thinking if something that large is in the sky, some of those little guys might hit it. I figured it would be news if a plane exploded in mid-air but a bird or two would go unnoticed to all but a few.

I'm not sure about their experience but its interesting that you said this. I've posted in a few of these threads and this one a few pages back, explaining similar experiences . The same week I was hearing the rumbling sound, my mom and sister found at least 20 dead geese all in a remote area, scattered from the street and into the fields on either side of the street. They live about 3-4 miles away from me, and based on the frequency of the rumbling sound I heard, it would have been audible at their place as well. Although, when I asked if they heard anything odd the last couple nights, they said no.

So, I never considered that the two were related, simply because I didn't know what I was hearing and still don't. What I do know is, the sound was not directly over head, it was at a distance, and the area the geese we found does coincide with the location I felt the sound was originating from. I'm still unsure of myself on this topic, but over the last two months, there have been many instances like this, that have made me scratch my head and say this is more than a coincidence.
edit on 3/27/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Come to think of it the squirrles and birds weren't around when the object was in the sky.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Teeky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Teeky, I know this might be a little off subject but it could very well explain some of it. I have learned a lot from your thread and think you really are sincere in your experience. The map on the middle of this page.

Link:

2012shelteredtechnologies.synthasite.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If I hear this noise or see this flash around here (North East UK) I'm running and running fast after my 5 year old son freaked me out about 10minutes ago lol

He woke up with a strange "i know something you dont" look on his face and started talking about ships in the sky, he said it was "their" ship and then after 5minutes of me asking me who's ship he decided to point outside and then look at me and say "the aliens, they are in your head"...to which I ran out and don't plan on speaking with him for some time haahah.

And no, I don't talk about aliens around him because I don't want to scare him, and he hasn't watched anything with aliens on recently...if ever lol...oh but he did say something about either he could break their ship or they could break his? haha WEIRD!

Slightly off-topic I know but if that noise appears I will record it for you while I run screaming like a little girl!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Finally. Someone else who thinks it is a cloaked UFO.

I have been saying that since the birds started falling dead out of the sky.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mzmmom

mzm what ever your name, plz contribute something to this thread or leave as your obvious trolling is in the stated ats guidelines of what NOT TO DO and your ad hominem campaign is getting old thanks

op any further sounds since your last encounter

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by getoffmylawn
reply to post by spikey

i just had a good idea. everyone should buy red lazer pointers. when you hear the sound over you shine it up. (of course if you clearly see a helicopter or actual plane dont! you can get arrested) but if theres something there then possibly that red lazer might hit it??

I don't know if thats a good idea. Who knows how a laser would interfere with that alien "football field". It might malfunction and fall on your head

Ko3
edit on 27-3-2011 by kid_of_3NKi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Thank you.
Also I want to add: Reading this thread I've been called a redneck because of my speech and that's ok with me. Most Detroiter's parents are originally from the south, so yeah we have a slight southern redneck drawl here, and I like to be myself even when I'm typing on forums on the internet.
I'm trying to be helpful because my life has changed so much since Thursday afternoon. I've been thinking about turning my life around because of what I saw/seen. I want a few guns for my house, I want to save water, food etc...

Also I've been thinking of places to hide when this envasion or whatever it is goes down. I've NEVER thought like this before. So please grammar should be the least of your fears because something amazing is happening.

edit on 27-3-2011 by Teeky because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join