It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
As long as we continue with this 'small-minded' way of viewing ourselves,
the less chance we ALL have of surviving the future.
We're all the same... whatever our shapes, colours or cultures make us as
an individual -we are all the same.

Look at the bigger picture and you'll see a lot of the baggage here drop away.

And red dresses can make a difference.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Multiculturalism is the 1st commandment of the New World Order.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It's ridiculous that white people have nowhere they can call their own. Everywhere white people live, we have to accommodate everyone who is not white. I don't understand it at all. People say skin color doesn't matter, yet EVERYONE IN THE WORLD wants to live where Caucasians live and enjoy our way of life.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

White people are starting to deal with it, by realizing that we gave peace a chance, and have gotten spit in the face for our generosity.

I am a liberal who is against all forms of bigotry, but as a white person it has become glaringly apparent that more and more racism is directed at whites, and white, blue collar males in particular.

People all over the world want to come and live in the countries controlled by white people, but they don't want to give white people credit for their success. Their dominant opinion is that the success of white people is due to pure luck, maybe we demonstrated a little skill. This allows them to justify their considerable prejudices against white people. This is a very ignorant and bigoted belief, which is easily refuted, and then angrily denied by those who choose to cling to this type of bigotry. The cultural and technical accomplishments of whites is easy to see, but the excuse is that whites stole our technical prowess from the ancient cultures of others, which requires the denial of all the great scientific developments of white which has brought technology to a whole new level. It also ignores the long history of whites embracing democratic institutions, while other cultures have clung to rigid hierarchical social structures.

This belief in white success being primarily a matter of luck, also allows other cultures to ignore those elements of white culture that has allowed us to succeed, and more importantly those elements within their own culture that has lead to the failure of the cultures they came from.

The other shoe for this argument, is that all the problems of the third world are due to the interference of powerful white controlled forces around the world. This gives further credence to excuse any behavior towards white people in general. Of course this ignores the rigid hierarchical social structures that were in place long before whites every came into the picture, and the cruel totalitarian rule the elites of the third world have always lorded over the common people.

The bigger problem with the prejudices and cultural beliefs that third world immigrants bring, is that they play right into the hands of elites in the white world who would like to have what elites in third world nations have, cruel totalitarian to lord over the common people.

People of the third world who immigrate to the first world need to wake up to the reality that unless they change their ways and adapt their culture to the ways that made white culture successful, then they doom their children, and ours, to a world completely dominated by cruel totalitarian elites lording over the common people.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

Multiculturalism is the 1st commandment of the New World Order.

I thought Jesus said to Love your neighbor as you love yourself....... hmmmmmmm guess i was wrong the NWO wrote that, The New World Order,,, well let me think on that one. Fear of NWO is unwarranted here I think.
I am not a fool and understand that people fear loss of cultural identity in regards to Multicultural activities. The problem is America is founded on Multicultural beliefs. That is what made America, the ability to recognize the Humanity behind the culture/ethnic variety.
So, again I say,,, I am a human first
then comes the other 'identifiers' race, nationality, sex/orientation, etc.
Lets stick to this and we will all go further,,, seeing each as HUMAN FIRST.
My Whiteness only last if I stay out of the sun anyway.....lol

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
By saying "Whites need to go" are you not being as racist as some White person saying the same about blacks or hispanics?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Just to address one point in your post: Who wants whites gone?

Is there really a conspiracy here or are you trying to stir up the white supremacist folks on this site?

You can't really argue with population growth. Joe Bob and Betty Mae better get back to cranking them kids out if they ever wish to compete with their Mexican counterparts.

Liberal elites of fabian persuasion.

Here's the conspiracy:

"We intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed--not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed.” - Noel Ignatiev

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party.

"In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912.

Now it's established that there really is a conspiracy.

Will anyone listen? No.. they'd rather pretend this is all about whites being racists.

So... let's recap.

There is a conspiracy.

Whites are being targeted.

Whites don't give a f* and non whites are cheering.

Excellent?

I'll let you decide..

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Inter-mixing races and nationality is a large part of what the New World Agenda is all about. Strip a person of a unique identity held by only some, give him a shared identity held by everyone.

It's a very sensible goal if you are looking to create a homgenous world through using divisions to eliminate divisions.

Amazingly the people who espouse this thinking are for the most part White Anglo Saxon Protestants who tend to marry their cousins in rigidly maintained bloodlines that have survived centuries.

Lets watch how this works, Proto is a White Anglo Saxon Protestant who falls in lust with a sulty Mexican woman while living in Los Angeles, who gives birth to five mixed children.

Proto's oldest daughter, a mix of English/Irish/Mexican, has a child with loser boyfriend who is half Chinese and and half English/Irish, making Proto a grandfather way to early in life.

In this fashion Proto has created the English/Irish/Mexican/Chinese New World Order Proto Type Babe!

In my defense it was a lot more fun than watching TV but it sure did cost a bundle!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

To be honest.. the situation in the US and Europe is far too different to compare, the US was built on immigration, colonisation. Complaining about ehtnic diversity and multiculture in the 'great melting pot' is... I don't know.. not as warranted?
I do feel that the US could do better with their southern security though.. but there's a whole lot of other issues in the US that probably do take precedence.

However, I come from a European country without a history of major colonies or slavery(well, we had thralls a couple of centuries earlier but), I don't take kindly to being called a racist bigot whose ancestors raped the whole world.. when they really didn't, and all I'm concerned about is my own country.
I don't hate other people because I care about the culture I grew up in.

So people can call me racist all they want but I'm simply a guy who is tired of seeing his country destroyed by MASS immigration, especially muslim culture which is the polar opposite of scandinavian culture.

We're only 9 million people.. you know how many immigrants we take in each year?
A hundred thousand. That's 1,111111% every year. It's unsustainable and utterly insane.
That's like if the US would take in 3 million immigrants per year instead of 1, and considering the major difference in scale it's pretty dire. Countries like the US and China could swallow countries and whole populations without being affected.
That's not the case where I live.. it's a precarious situation.
Not even mentioning it's costing us approximately 20-33% of our entire GDP(there are no real figures but estimates since they don't allow those statistics, gee, wonder why..).

This is why I care... this is the biggest issue facing my country. Except the EU being a monolithic organization hell bent on evil..
And even then.. one of the EU's symbols is 'the rape of Europe' so it's all connected.

It won't matter in a few years.. or even when I die.. and I'll be back, but it matters now. Cause I'm still a human and I still care about the world and my part of the world even if I'm 'not of it'. You feel me?

/Edit.. I may have misunderstood your post first and my reply was based on that. I think I grasp it better now.. or I'm just overly defensive cause you just can't mention this issue without getting viciously attacked.

It's all good though.. ATS is depressing, back to the 41st millenium where xenophobia(alien xenophobia) is not only appreciated but encouraged.

Suffer not the xenos to live!
edit on 27-3-2011 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Whites deserve/need a place of their own? Brown people are taking over? Grow up people.

I am a mix of white, hispanic, native american, and probably some other ethnicities along the line. Despite being part white and identifying as much as a white person as any other ethnic background, I don't feel bad at all for the white race. Whites are, on the whole, the wealthiest demographic in America. If they're losing ground in sheer population, it's only because the numbers of poor non-whites are nearing the number of poor whites. Economic, political, and other power is concentrated almost exclusively in the white community, and complaining about the mere presence of other races is ignorant, immature, racism at best. It's not as though the hispanics are having some kind of serf revolution against wealthy landowning white nobles. It's nothing like that.

Why do whites need a land of their own? Why shouldn't they have to "accommodate" other races? What does it even mean to accomodate other races? Is the English language the defining cultural feature of the white race? Are native Germans, French, Italians, Scandinavians and other non-English speakers not white? If language isn't what defines white culture, then how are whites being forced to accommodate other races? It's not like hispanics can come to America and demand a siesta break from their employer just because that's their cultural tradition. Language is the only sense in which white Americans "accommodate" anyone else, and that's hardly accommodation. Lots of other countries have more than one official language, and most have many more unofficial languages.

If you're upset that some brown people speak a different language or (god forbid) have an accent, and this makes you feel threatened and out of place, you need to grow up and deal with it. No other countries forbid the presence of white people, and it's only racism that could justify the exclusion of non-whites from any primarily white country.

I will say, though, that racism against whites, sexism against men, and other "reverse discrimination" is just as disgusting and offensive as any other forms of discrimination.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

hose number are flawed.

Half of them do not fill out the consensus for fear of deportation.

If we only new the real numbers it would be staggering.

Good post.

It should have said whites need to go procreate.

Ha hah hah ahhhh ha

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
the hatred,racial and otherwise,such as having an opposing opinion,is kind of dismaying....for such a supposedly enlightened group,ex:people who think outside and above the box on varied subjects,seeing them spew vile insults everywhere someone dares to dsiagree with them is truly an indicator of how low the counrty and its inhabitants have sunken...a new low all around....I ask again...Why the hate and meaness?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm White and I was never apart of anything racist, i grew up being one of the few white people in my neighborhood living with most East Asian people and not too many blacks just for you to know if you care
. Anyways i read somewhere that all culture and skin colored people would eventually be combined into one big culture because of alot of mixed marriages, first whites and blacks would be gone leaving only Mixed people with everybody else. then those mixed people would do the deed with somebody else and etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

You should tell that to the Latin American countries who do not embrace multiculturalism, and have strict policies against immigration, and the ability of immigrants to get jobs in their countries.

The bigger problem is that only the countries controlled by whites are sharing.

It is a screwed deal, and can not continue. Whites have shared, the rest of the world has not.

By the way, all the dominant cultures owe their influence to conquest. Latin America is probably the best example of this. The Spanish were far more cruel conquerors, and continue to this day with extreme oppressive measures. The white guilt concept is pure garbage.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Laokin

I don't care if you think it's flawed. I've got a point and that point is, suck it up and deal with it!

If you want to preserve your white heritage, do something positive that will add to it instead of complaining and speaking in a nationalistic tone.

You didn't even read my post. WOW. I'm not complaining, the entire point of my post is that I don't see a difference between races, furthermore -- why should I care more about my own heritage when some of my best friends are from the "minority."

I have a point to, and that point is who gives a # about heritage, as it does nothing for the future

But aparently I was speaking in a nationalistic tone.... lofl, get to the bottom next time.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Originally posted by furzball
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

proud to be a mutt.

Irish scottish german welsh english french italian.

So I'm all right being all white. And I do have some native american Blackfoot in me.

Oh wait not mutt enough?

I'm damned proud to be White. It is one of the top three cultures I can respect other the Asian and Native American tribes.

Why...hmm...Im pretty sure Native American tribes feel a little differently about your " culture "....

I know what you mean, but at least the ones I'm friends with don't place the sins of the father on me.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If you make a post,or respond with one,and you mention race,White,black,meskin etc you are racist...race is only the divider if you let it be

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join