It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Ok define American "culture". You can't. Every part of the country has their own culture and values and the only thing we share is a common language and a common sense of patriotism. We all listen to different styles of music which is an indication of culture as we all watch different styles of movies and television programing as we all enjoy different styles of food and decor...so I ask again-Define American "culture."

I also believe you group all his panics as a block of people who refuse to leave their cultural past behind when that fact is blatantly false. Look at historical footage of New York, look at the workers protesting-they all have signs written in Russian, German, Italian, Hebrew, Gaelic, and other languages indicating the cultural background of said immigrant groups. The fact that every one of previous stated groups forgot their cultural heritage and learned English, so much to the point where their descendants bash newer immigrant groups for doing the same their forefathers had done. The truth is since the influx of immigrants coming from south of the border has been constant for the last 50-30 years, there hasn't been a noticeable change in regards to cultural "assimilation". Think of it like this, for ever Mexican that learns how to speak English proficiently, another Mexican comes in not knowing English and starts the learning process giving the sense that Hispanics don't bother to learn English.

I'm first generation American of Mexican decent, and I can tell you that along with every other child of immigrants, we have adapted to society, learned English and have a higher appreciation to what this country provides over our natural born, 2nd or 3rd generation American counterparts, I would also like to indicate that as I have adapted to American society, so has my family. So I speak from first hand knowledge that every Hispanic/Latino family that i know has done the same. And no, we're not the exception, it's just common sense-if you want to succeed in a country that isn't your own, you adapt by learning the language of your adopted country and learning the civics. In fact, every immigrant family that i know whether they be Asian, Hispanic, or Middle Eastern teach said values at home. While the parents are not fluent in English, their children are as that is the only way their children are going to succeed in this country- and honestly, who wants their child to fail at life?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sterlingmoon

Good point. If the white race disappears and a mixed race emerges, their will be no diversity. Also, you can find all the diversity you need in Europe and among the different White ethnic groups. But it is kind of ironic how they preach diversity when the effect is the opposite. Makes you wonder if their is an ulterior motive.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Interesting that I see this thread on the first page a day after I came across this video. Here is a quote from it.

"The U.S. Census Bureau considers Hispanic to mean a person of "Latin America" (including persons of Cuban, Mexican, or Puerto Rican origin) living in the U.S. who may be of ANY RACE or ethnic group (White,Black,Asian,Amerindian)"

edit on 3/25/2011 by CuriousObserver because: ..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus24

But you just contradicted yourself by saying there is no American culture yet at the same time saying you assimilated. What do you assimilated to if their is nothing to assimilate to?.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm White and I'm Proud. America IS White or rather should be used to be founded with white Europeans. We messed up when we started letter everyone else come here. We are a Melting Pot. What happens in a melting pot.. lots of different things stewing together? They cook down to become so that no individual trait is distinguishable anymore. That's what is happening to US.

Is this idea of multi- ethnicity in the worlds countries working for the good of all? Nope.. as illustrated here, but you decide.

This is just one example.

It doesn't matter if 50.000 Mexican couples illegally come over as long as they have babies, The babies are American through a misinterpreted constitutional clause and can stay.. that's 25,000 new citizens that should have never been here in the first place.. How many of those does the census reflect? And of course they have babies so it snowballs.

Here's a good idea.. if you are here because your parents entered this country illegally and were thus born, submit your name be taken off the census you fraud child. Better yet, deport yourself back to the home country of your parents, because that's where you rightfully belong. Become a citizen of that country with full rights. Then if you want to re-apply to become an American again and do what your parents didn't and you go through the legal channels, only then will I welcome you into the country as an American. While your at it, turn your parents in for fraud and have them sent back too. I live here and I have to follow the laws.. why don't you and your parents?

That contributes to this countries white count falling. The other things are Whites are smart and educated enough to procreate responsibly, most of us - while people from other countries Africa and Mexico procreate like Jack Rabbits with no thought for the welfare of the kids.. and this cycle continues.. not all Africans and Mexicans.. but enough of them to make this a major problem. Well it seems Whites aren't smart enough to see the stupidity of this policy as to let these people come in and procreate so much while we ' Educated types" are not humping ourselves out of existence.

I say it's time for whites to take back rightful place in America. I call for all whites everywhere to out hump the others and stop immigration, put up big walls on Mexico's border so we can repopulate the country. If we do not, we will lose all trace of our heritage soon enough.

edit on 25-3-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by Hefficide

Well...then enjoy that privilige, cause if you were slightly different looking you couldn't do that. You'd have to take whatever treatment is being dished out to you.
edit on 25-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

Whats so dished out? I do not want to hurt you and expect a lashing out from you.. but later think on what Im about to say. YOU and your kind are why there is inequality, division, strife, and no harmony between people.

Im very obviously not white and never had issues as you are hinting at. I wasnt allowed by my father to take tribal scholarships and got student loans and etc to pay for my degree. I felt NO discrimination other than by the wonderful NAACP that wanted to rope in some brown savages and pretend we are as held down as the black students they were convincing of this BS in the 80's in college. White and black liberals run the NAACP my friend.Take away the race and you have the ideology.. that is what you should be fighting against even when it affords you temporary benefit or power in some limited way. I wasnt feeling real abused by "whitey" and there was no reason for anyone else to be.. the opportunities were the same. If they were incapable of meeting the criteria of certain things, thats NOT white folks fault. WHites are just a convenient scape goat for weak non whites who take no personal responsibility for their lives and dont see reality. I suffered NO discrimination on the job. Ive felt absolutely nothing adverse by one race in particular.. maybe from a few complete idiots of a few "races".. but to pretend its one race's fault and claim they are the sole source of the problems only shows me that you are a professional victim. In this age.. and I guarantee Im older than you.. we as non whites have everything that whites do.. many of us just want more and to be special. There are true cases of vile racism.. and by this watered down BS you and all of your kind are making the true cases of heinous and horrible racism less than the evil they truly are. WHites have NO corner of the market on racial intimidation or sick things done in the name of racism or racial pride. I know this personally by the hatred and assault on me and my oldest child by a non-white. Racism is VILE. You obviously have no yardstick to measure it by.

Some non-whites may think its okay to smear the blood of their ancestors all over themselves for reparations, favors, entitlements, apologies, special treatment, govt staples, free housing and healthcare, and concessions.. but I find it disgusting and repellant. I can say I DO feel a kind of disgust bordering on hatred for this type of person. The white culture is a good culture.. not just American.. WHITE. There is a lot more to mr whitey than the USA or England. To elevate one over another IS racism at its heart. Let the ancestors fight it out.. because no one owes you anything and you are NOT entitled to things gained by the blood of others. Its a SICK mindset and you have bought the propaganda. Each one of the non-whites that buys into this negates the truth that I and so many others WORKED HARD and DESERVE what we have because we earned it.. it wasnt given to me because Im a special brown who gets special treatment due to white guilt. I resent it. I do not need any white skin person to make me whole, validate my existence, or give me what I require. I can get it all on my own because the true opportunity is there in this country specifically.

It would do the US good to do away with ALL entitlement programs and racist organizations who promote division and slavery while claiming its integration and equality.... everything from the NAACP to the BIA to CARE to the plethora of other indoctrination stations we call social activism groups.. they are all evil organizations and slave masters. To all non whites in the US.. you have a new slave master.. its has no race.. it is called the FEDERAL GOVT and SOCIAL ACTIVISM. I guess some enjoy being slaves.. thats all I can figure. If the lying evil organizations were done away with, maybe then the whiners and willing professional victims of all races would be forced to wipe off their ancestors blood they have clothed themselves in and be productive or be eliminated. They have the freedom of THAT choice IMO.. they can choose to sink or swim and no one has the freedom to take away what I have done for myself and I refuse to let some idiots who claim non-whites are so beaten down with a plethora if gimmes, freebies, handholding, and entitlements to make my work mean nothing. I am proof.. it is possible and the rhetoric you have swallowed has destroyed you.

Where is your head at? Lets see.. Me: 100% Native American with a CDIB and Female. Do you know what my little downtrodden self could have if I chose to be a slave and buy into the propaganda? Free money, Free scholarships, womens business incentives, special loans, etc etc etc.. plus I am entitled to having such a thin skin and chip on my shoulder than if someone makes an indian joke or female joke or not get a promotion Im not entitled to due to work performance, and MUCH more.. I can sure them and no one will DARE counter me on it. Thats sick. That is not logical or moral. HUman beings allow themselves to be enslaved by entitlements and goodies. We are not animals.. we dont need treats and pats on the head. You all better get your minds right and see just WHO has set up these "rules" and divisions.. and who your masters are. Im a nothing purebred female indian with a dying and compromised culture.. but I am so much more than you.. Im NOT a slave. I will not raise little slaves and victims.

As I said earlier.. Im married to a white guy. A Russian/German.. he knows he is just a white guy and an American. I have 3 half white female children who depend on you whites getting your heads out of your rear ends and stop this insane pandering and PC BS.American whites need to stop being cowards IMO. You are absolutely NOT responsible to atone for the misdeeds of your ancestors any more than I am entitled to what you have because my ancestors were murdered and abused by yours. I dont need your "apology to the Native Americans" to validate me or my existence. I dont need anyones hand to help me succeed. Nor does any other person.

For me.. I love America and I consider myself American.Not this nonsense we have now. the true America.. the experiment.I am hopeful that we still have the opportunity to bring her back to what she was... and I hope that opportunity doesnt pass us by. I am not "proud" to be an American any more than I am "proud" to be Siksika. I was born to this and being proud of something I have no hand in or did not work for seems childish to me. My father did a wonderful thing for me.. he set me free. Ive had folks even on ATS all sad for me because I was not permitted to be involved in tribal life and culture when I was a child. I am heartily thankful to my father for having such keen foresight for his only child and preventing my mental and spiritual incarceration to my color or culture. I was not born with a chain around my neck regardless of my color and physical difference.. I grew and CHOSE what I identify with. I am large enough inside to envelope BOTH cultures.. American and Siksika. I have personally never experienced a conflict between them... though many have tried to manufacture one for me.

Maybe Dad was right.. he said racial pride and strict cultural adherence are methods to make enslavement more palatable to the enslaved. The mind will accept this slavery if there is a bone thrown and some personal egotistical pride that is allowed. The more I see and the older i get.. it definitely seems the case.

My hope and true prayer is that all men of all color and culture will one day respect one another. If they choose segregation of integration.. regardless.. respect does not interfere with either. I want all men of all colors to embrace and celebrate the differences. The differences make us such wonderful creatures. Im not an overly Kumbaya person by any means, but this is spiritual growth and cultural growth. Culture can contain many facets.. regardless of what your handlers have told you.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal." Please understand these words.. they go beyond the color of the skin. It would be a glorious thing if I could reach just one person with my crude wording and not so great way of expressing myself.. if one would see the simple beauty and truth in these words. Read them in context.. this experiment was never completed.. in my heart I believe we still have time and a little window of opportunity. www.ushistory.org...

To the guy Dude69 I quoted.. I really dont hate you.. I just want you to be happy and I want you to feel what I feel as a non-white. My heart breaks for you as it does for my relatives who are still stuck in this. I want YOU empowered and contributing to the world. Youre on ATS for a reason.. no one is insignificant and the world NEEDS you to be unchained. You need to shed this hatred and whatever it is that really comes across in your posts and feel free and empowered. The only person holding you down is you.. and I dont want that for you or any other of my fellow human beings. Thats all... its not meant mean spirited in the least.. so dont make me hit you in the head with a brick to get the point across.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus24

Ok define American "culture". You can't. Every part of the country has their own culture and values and the only thing we share is a common language and a common sense of patriotism. We all listen to different styles of music which is an indication of culture as we all watch different styles of movies and television programing as we all enjoy different styles of food and decor...so I ask again-Define American "culture."

I also believe you group all his panics as a block of people who refuse to leave their cultural past behind when that fact is blatantly false. Look at historical footage of New York, look at the workers protesting-they all have signs written in Russian, German, Italian, Hebrew, Gaelic, and other languages indicating the cultural background of said immigrant groups. The fact that every one of previous stated groups forgot their cultural heritage and learned English, so much to the point where their descendants bash newer immigrant groups for doing the same their forefathers had done. The truth is since the influx of immigrants coming from south of the border has been constant for the last 50-30 years, there hasn't been a noticeable change in regards to cultural "assimilation". Think of it like this, for ever Mexican that learns how to speak English proficiently, another Mexican comes in not knowing English and starts the learning process giving the sense that Hispanics don't bother to learn English.

I'm first generation American of Mexican decent, and I can tell you that along with every other child of immigrants, we have adapted to society, learned English and have a higher appreciation to what this country provides over our natural born, 2nd or 3rd generation American counterparts, I would also like to indicate that as I have adapted to American society, so has my family. So I speak from first hand knowledge that every Hispanic/Latino family that i know has done the same. And no, we're not the exception, it's just common sense-if you want to succeed in a country that isn't your own, you adapt by learning the language of your adopted country and learning the civics. In fact, every immigrant family that i know whether they be Asian, Hispanic, or Middle Eastern teach said values at home. While the parents are not fluent in English, their children are as that is the only way their children are going to succeed in this country- and honestly, who wants their child to fail at life?

Hi there I was hoping I could ask you a question you may have greater insight into. I grew up in a mixed community that mostly consisted of black, puerto rican and some whites. The only thing that ever puzzled me was that the puerto ricans immigrated here and fly the puerto rican flag everywhere. I always thought they moved here cause they prefer this over than living in puerto rico ( and I realize puerto rico is part of usa). I mean my heritage has never been that big of an issue for me, as stated before I am cayugan german and norweigian but I dont fly the german or norweigian flag as first and foremost I am a American so I have flown the American flag, altho I have sported a native american bumper sticker I got from the rez that says "sure you can trust the government... just ask a Indian" lol... this was during one of the instances when NYS was trying to force the natives to tax cigs.
edit on 25-3-2011 by sterlingmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yesterday the official results of the 2010 Census finally started coming out.. and surprise surprise, Hispanics were by far the fastest growing population, and are now the second largest demography in the country after non-Hispanic Whites.

Did you ever stop to ask yourself why this may be happening? That there may be some reasonable explanation for the sudden influx of illegal immigrants? Well one of those reasons has to do with your own country, you know, that one you love cherish so much.

Perhaps you should research some food and agricultural consequences of NAFTA? Implications of this trade agreement include: elimination of the plausibility of tariffs on cheap corn which is exported to Mexico. Basically the U.S. made deals with Mexican officials and any hope of a "phase-out" period, which was supposed to allow Mexican farmers to keep up with international agribusiness, was destroyed.

Please keep things like these in mind when addressing issues of high magnitude such as this. As one Mexican farmer put it: "if the U.S. sends subsidized corn into Mexico, send it in trains with benches to bring back the Mexican farmers who will need jobs". It is the elite who we should be opposed to, not our brothers and sisters who come with their families seeking refuge from starvation and abject poverty. Truly this has implications for American families seeking a better life for themselves as well but I was simply attempting to point out one of the reasons why things like this take place.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

It doesn't take an IQ of 130 to register on ATS. And considering how "above top secret" has degenerated into nothing more but a mainstream news provider, it also doesn't take much to reply to threads; posting comments on news articles isn't that remarkable of a feat. Considering that, I don't see how 'being on ATS' qualifies somebody to be special in any way.

Isn't the motto of this website to fight ignorance? It's funny how the moment somebody actually touches on a serious topic, not just something theoretical and vague, everybody feels threatened and intimidated, starts fighting back and trying to prove the opposition wrong, towards the end, resorting to personal attacks.

It's safe to talk about everything else, because they're all harmless topics, I understand that.

Competition is indispensable to progress. Tribes, division, different points of view, these are all integral and essential parts of human nature and mentality. If it weren't for competition, we wouldn't be where we are today. If, at one point in the future, all of humanity mixes and forms some one race, that 'human race' would have no motivation to continue developing.

People who ask for peace and a one world government don't know what they're asking for - human nature has been and always will be the primitive nature you see in animals (basically, competition as the driving force of all activity), and no matter how much some 'elite' group of people try to create an army of identical humans (and prove to me that they won't do it for their own benefit - once again, competition and division), it will never work.

I disagree with your belief that we are all the same and our colour is only skin deep, because despite everybody's attempts to make all the races currently living on Earth seem equal, they are not. Why are some countries more developed than others? Climate and inhospitable environment? There are nations with both extremely cold and extremely hot climates which are doing just fine. Lack of resources? There are nations abundant in resources that show little development, none, if not for the help of other nations. Therefore, if the ability to develop and evolve as a race, nationality, ethnic group, etc. doesn't depend on outside forces, it must be some internal force - genetics?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I think you should be more afraid of the greedy corporate leaders that are controlling the government than simply people of other race. Divide and Conquer.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by malicacid922002

History doesn't show that the white man doesn't care because all of the problems of the past were to be put on the white man for him to feel guilty about things he never did or had little to do with......ever heard of white guilt?

The African slave trade is a fine example because it was the Jews and Muslims who benefited from 98% of the trade and the small amount of Jews(Zionists) who want the white race gone have made the African slave trade seem like whites were to blame......THEY WEREN'T!!!!!

You clearly know nothing about history.

If that was the case then the muslims and jews of today would not be the oppressed!!! Go try to decieve someone else with this nonsense!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by gougitousakusha

Ted Nugent and Lynyrd Skynyrd aren't the definitive pinnacle of American music, y'know (and thank goodness for that!)

Also, people were speaking Spanish in America about three hundred years before a bunch of dudes who couldn't tell their F's from their S's decided to gripe about their tea being taxed. Incidentally none of 'em bothered to learn Algonquin.

And yet because of their actions you are able to make critical statements about what they did not bother to do without fear of the government punishing you. I guess they weren't all bad when it came to griping about their tea being taxed, huh?
edit on 25-3-2011 by mandella1099 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dwmjr1985

Thats the thing, concepts and movements like feminism and homosexuality are "dividing". But division isn't what it is about, its about unification of the white race instead of committing genetic suicide.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue_fish
reply to post by dude69

Yeah..why...does it show?

The sex part kinda gave it away ^^...Women seem to have a more mature, rational approach when it comes to ethnic diversity.

You can come visit me any time you like by the way...just sayin...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by James1982

I think you white people get all the heat, cause you impose yourself as the moral authority on the world. If you're gonna announce yourself as the moral authority don't be surprised if others pay very close attention to what you're doing.

It's like a guy coming into work daily announcing: Im the most decent, sophisticated f'er here! and you all have to abide by my rules and live up to the moral standards I hold...Nevermind if they're wrong, or not, or even I fon't live up to my own standards and break them´...All you others have to do exactly as I see fit, or you're scum!!!

By the end off the week you'd have killed his hypocritical power-hungry ass.

You must be a child!!! Be so angry at this individual that you want to kill him even though the example above implies that he must have created the organization, leads the organization (everyone hs to "abide" by his rules), and keeps the organization function in such a matter that the poster won't leave (must be getting some type of hand-out, er I mean paycheck). Don't leave the place where you are being so "oppressed"; kill someone instead, right, because you could run it so much better (even though you can't create it). Whatever....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandella1099

reply to post by James1982

I think you white people get all the heat, cause you impose yourself as the moral authority on the world. If you're gonna announce yourself as the moral authority don't be surprised if others pay very close attention to what you're doing.

It's like a guy coming into work daily announcing: Im the most decent, sophisticated f'er here! and you all have to abide by my rules and live up to the moral standards I hold...Nevermind if they're wrong, or not, or even I fon't live up to my own standards and break them´...All you others have to do exactly as I see fit, or you're scum!!!

By the end off the week you'd have killed his hypocritical power-hungry ass.

You must be a child!!! Be so angry at this individual that you want to kill him even though the example above implies that he must have created the organization, leads the organization (everyone hs to "abide" by his rules), and keeps the organization function in such a matter that the poster won't leave (must be getting some type of hand-out, er I mean paycheck). Don't leave the place where you are being so "oppressed"; kill someone instead, right, because you could run it so much better (even though you can't create it). Whatever....

Umh...that was just hypothetical to illustrate what it's like to be among most white people...your response kinda proves that.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by berserk7
reply to post by dwmjr1985

Thats the thing, concepts and movements like feminism and homosexuality are "dividing". But division isn't what it is about, its about unification of the white race instead of committing genetic suicide.

Race doesn't matter.

In fact, it doesn't even exist in humans.

While that may sound like the idealistic decree of a minister or rabbi, it's actually the conclusion of an evolutionary and population biologist at Washington University.

Alan R. Templeton, Ph.D., professor of biology in Arts and Sciences, has analyzed DNA from global human populations that reveal the patterns of human evolution over the past one million years. He shows that while there is plenty of genetic variation in humans, most of the variation is individual variation. While between-population variation exists, it is either too small, which is a quantitative variation, or it is not the right type of qualitative variation -- it does not mark historical sublineages of humanity.

Or, made so easy even a caveman could get it™...

Templeton analyzed genetic data from mitochondrial DNA, a form inherited only from the maternal side; Y chromosome DNA, paternally inherited DNA; and nuclear DNA, inherited from both sexes. His results showed that 85 percent of genetic variation in the human DNA was due to individual variation. A mere 15 percent could be traced to what could be interpreted as "racial" differences.

"The 15 percent is well below the threshold that is used to recognize race in other species," Templeton said. "In many other large mammalian species, we see rates of differentiation two or three times that of humans before the lineages are even recognized as races. Humans are one of the most genetically homogenous species we know of. There's lots of genetic variation in humanity, but it's basically at the individual level. The between-population variation is very, very minor."

Source

But, even ignoring the above...

If I take it upon myself to get one bride from every single different skin color group, among humans - one white, one black, one red, one yellow, on brown... And I impregnate each wife.... my genes are passed on to my children. So your statement about "genetic suicide" is not only misinformed, it is completely unfounded, therefore all that remains of it is hyperbole.

I've noticed that you also have gone after women and gays, along with minorities. This is all very telling and leads me to believe that you simply fear everything that is different from you.

The world just has to be a dark place for those who fear that much...

~Heff

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Sorry...I read the first few sentences and didnt bother to read any further...Me and my kind? are the reason there is disharmony among humans?...You don't even know me. So people like me who try to fit in to their country although they look different because of a foreign mother and getting psychologically gangraped in the military because of looking different, in the process, are the reason for humanity being out of whack? Are you insane?...Im trying not to curse at you right now...so...whatever...lecture someone else...you don't hate me?...wow...what an honor lol...well...I hate you.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join