It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

Indeed but dogs are unique when it comes to mixed breeds and other species don't do well.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Your right Puck but all you will get on ATS is flamed and on top of that you be blamed for it,then there will be the one's that try to derail with"I'm a mutt and proud of it" what the hell does that have to do with anything.Your comment about haveing a problem with ILLIGAL imagrents will be flamed because we here in America are not allowed to have law's like the rest of the world it would seem.

This has all happened with corrupt politicians over the past 50 years that would not apply the imigration law's for a vote,now it's all but to late.The whites are the bad guy because we mostly are in control of things,you know like mom and dad trying to control the children.

We don't notice the Asian culture because they purty much take responsability for themselves and live there life and very few come here illigaly.We notice the latino because they come mostly illigal and then DEMAND respect or the Muslim culture comes and DEMANDS Shariah law yet if we were to go to there country and start makeing demands we would either be deported or shot.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

It's simple YOU'RE A TRAITOR! You are like the wimpy, cowardly men who back feminism because they think somehow that women will favor them and just maybe.....they will score finally. Anyone with 1/10th of a brain knows that will never happen, but the stupid men still try it. You are doing the same, only to your own race. I don't think anyone at all should go, or be better or less than anyone else. We are all the same (except for feminists, they are disgusting, fat, stinking aliens who should be shot into the sun with all of their lawyersand possibly anyone standing next to them within 10 feet), everyone else is the same. Everyone has a right to live and be whatever race. In fact, race should not matter in the least except for attraction. I dont particularly find myself attracted to black people or mexicans, but I have seen a few that I would take over a white woman any day. Other than attraction, it should not even matter. As for you......stop being a traitor and be proud of who you are and what you have accomplished....not what color you are. You don't have to work for the color of your skin so you should have no bragging rights or complaints about any of it. Brag or complain about the things that YOU HAVE ACTUALLY DONE. Race matters not, it only seems like it because people like you keep bringing it up and shining a light on a touchy subject from generations past. No one today can take credit, nor brag about being a slave or a slave owner. We whites today, have not benefitted from it, and the blacks today have not suffered from it, therefore there should be no reparations for blacks and no distain for whites. Mexicans? I don't know much about them other than how to speak their language. I do like tacos. I have a chihuahua. Smart dog. Ah, they'll do just fine.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

Who needs to man up? its the brainwashed society fools who need to man up and see what is going on and see what is happening to their own people.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Let's just say that only idiots focus on superficial differences on a daily basis.

Smart people tend spend their time wisely to educate themselves and become even more wise as a result.

Where am I focused on superficial differences on a daily basis? Do you have any proof, quotes, etc to back this up?

You chose to open this thread, read it, and reply. So you can't hold yourself any higher in this debate than me.

You also seem to have failed to read my posts, I think I said this in about 3 of them. I want EVERYBODY to be exactly the same race, and skin color. Because deep down that's what we are, the same.

So call me an idiot all you want, boast about how smart and wise you are because you post a stand-up skit and tell me to look at history, history which backs up exactly what I'm saying, not refutes it.

I have put a lot of time researching history, not just on the internet but at libraries and lectures. I have no college education, but have on numerous occasions demonstrated a much higher understanding of our history than many 4 and 6 year college graduates that I have debated with in person (not about race)

Yet I'm not claiming I'm vastly superior like you seem to be doing. I'm simply stating my opinions, backing them up, and debating points that other people bring up. If you want to actually be involved in this thread why not refute specific points I am making instead of just spewing insults and posting comedy vids?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

No,no,no...Me wanting to act out is a direct response of being treated like some sort of criminal that just got released from prison and has to be taught some manners. As though I'm gonna strip of my clothes any second and run across the room. Aaaall the freaking time simply because of my skin color...Imagine indirectly being treated like a child in detention every day. A bad seed, although you haven't even done anything wrong...you just go nuts after a while...and I'm not exaggerating. That's why so many turkish immigrant youths go nuts here and turn violent...on top of not getting a job and being broke they're treated like criminals from the start and then treated like it's their fault they can't get a job...I completely understand them acting out, although I attend university here.

In many ways humans are the same as dogs...If you keep kicking them, sooner or later they're gonna bite back.
edit on 25-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You are confused.

There is no overriding "white" culture, just as there is no overriding "black" culture.

It could be said that there is a "white American" culture and a "black American" culture, but to try and take credit for our ancestors conquests (or follies, for that matter), is really not accurate.

Even a "European" culture is much more diverse than just that. Spaniards, French, and the English all have VERY different cultures from each other...for example.

There's a reason for the decline in the white population. Simply put, kids are expensive, and more and more folks (myself included, an American white guy), realize it's simply too expensive for my budget.

Of course, you can stereotype all you want, but there are also statistics that back up the trends in poorer people (regardless of color or religion, etc.) tending to breed more. Of course, this used to be due to rural agrarian societies (more kids equal more farmhands), but the "cultural practice" of large families has continued, while the need for them has not.

Personally, I have no illusions that I will be a minority by the time I'm in my old age. Globally, I already am (i.e. your 16% figure)... It is neither "right" nor "wrong", it simply "is"... I could care less about color or religion, but the REAL problem with large influxes of poorer populations (no matter what color or creed) is brain drain, the economic impact. That concerns me far more than becoming a minority.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I really don't see the problem.

America was supposed to be the great melting pot. However some people have gotten it in their heads that the only melting that should be going on is in flavors of vanilla and the rest should be taken out of the pot.

I am afraid that your OP rock is a desperate attempt at trying to hide your utter disdain for other cultures, other races, and other ethnicities. This is America, where we should embrace and welcome instead of exclude.

It's probably just me.

I can't find the connection between the much vaunted "melting pot" and the equally promoted "celebrating diversity". I mean, if we are to "celebrate diversity", where does the melting pot come in? what's being melted, blended together? How does it maintain it's diversity in that blend, if it's truly a blend to be?

Don't they call trying to hold two opposing viewpoints at the same time "cognitive dissonance"?

It looks to me like there's a choice to be made between integrating and maintaining your diversity, between constructing a culture and balkanizing into a myriad of alternate cultures.

That ought not to be the only choices, and won't be if folks ever get it figured out. I've got my doubts that they ever will, human nature being what it is.

It's not entirely impossible to maintain your own cultural traditions while integrating into the whole, but it'll never get done as long as everyone thinks their race is supreme, and ought to prevail. That's not just a "white" thing. I've sen it in at least three other "races", and likely more. Asians (in America) seem to have a grasp on how to make it work, but they, being able to make it work, don't impose that solution on the rest.

And it seems the rest don't care to learn from them.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
Honestly, I will be glad to see the day when crap like this does not matter anymore.

I'm a mutt... primarily native american non-traditional. I enjoy all aspects of my genetic culture, no matter what it may be.

And, frankly, all of us started out as the same, one way or the other. The fact that adaptation/etc has made us what we now identify as "races" does not really matter.

We're all homo sapiens.

Exactly what he just said ^^^^^

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It's bound to happen sooner or later. There was a time when there were no whites at all. There will be a time when there are no hispanics either because people will be so integrated genetically what will we call ourselves? Human, there wont be lines drawn. But i do get a feeling of what you are talking about OP it seems as if they are saying whites are obsolete to be phased out like VCR's for beta max. As a caucasian i have never felt so unwanted

But yeah there seems to be a kind of self loathing taught to whites like a sense of guilt over slavery and the misfortunes of immigrants. like we have been naughty, a thorn in the side of non whites. I just dont like the tone and celebrating. As if guilty for something I have had no part of historically or today. Would it sound wrong if i said i feel discriminated against? And when whites do become the minority I will be dead by then looking like 2050.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

i get treated like that all the time and im white ha ha, i get it from all angles,friends,family and strangers, i think i must have a kick me sign or something permenently embedded on my aura, but dont worry folks,itll all come boiling over very soon,and ull all be sorry

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Our country should only allow immigrants from successfully managed countries. The entire give us your poor BS is going to have to stop, since those poor feel they are entitled to everything they want when they arrive.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

No,no,no...Me wanting to act out is a direct response of being treated like some sort of criminal that just got released from prison and has to be taught some manners. As though I'm gonna strip of my clothes any second and run across the room. Aaaall the freaking time simply because of my skin color...Imagine indirectly being treated like a child in detention every day. A bad seed, although you haven't even done anything wrong...you just go nuts after a while.

I still do not understand how your experiences lead you to the assumption that whites are the cause of all these problems. Yes, in YOUR country and YOUR situation I have no doubt people are treating you differently because of your minority status.

But like I said before, don't you agree I (as a white person) would get the same, if not worse treatment in your Arab countries? Would I then be justified saying that Arabs are the root of racial strife across the globe? No I wouldn't, and I don't think you are justified in that sense either.

So you are admitting that you act out. Why should you be held to a lower standard, and allowed to act in a manner that white people wouldn't be allowed to either?

You talk about punctuality. I'm assuming you mean in relation to employment? So, if you come into work late, it's OK because you have Arab heritage? But when I go into work late, as a white person, in a white country, I catch #e for it just like you. But somehow you have the excuse of your Arab heritage? I just don't agree with that.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Your proud of white history? We ripped off natives for their land, and enslaved other races, and your proud of that?

White needs to go, blend in, mix with the crowd, no more genetic inbred, have great genetic diversity by mixing all the races, seriously why not?

Races don't matter, we not different species or anything, just different genetic codes here and there, nothing special.
People should stop focusing on colour differences and focus on stuff that actully matters, like Libya or economic rescoures. Science as well, can teach you many things that bigotry cannot.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
My contribution to this thread will be to point out the Theosophical doctrine of the "root races", which are really evolutions on earth divided into epochs of time.
A basic wikipedia explains some of this idea, and where the next root races will embody. It's interesting stuff. I also have read that the 7th root race would embody in S America, so I'm guessing that is the 7th sub race of the 5th root race, as the 6th root race has yet to embody. Another interesting phenomenon is it discusses the evolutions evolving in America, but somewhere I read that many of the fragments of varying evolving evolutions would converge in America, thus we see so many odd and interesting combinations of characteristics. Another thing is that a number of the main Theosophists, such as Annie Besant and Leadbeater became embroild in the League of Nations/UN movement created by the Rothschilds possibly under the genuine intent to use it to bring world peace, and had that underlying occultic idea, but in my view they got sidetracked when they took the idea of root races into a goal of deciding at the World Govt level who would get to be where and when...in other words using their occultic knowledge to guide the advancement of root races.
en.wikipedia.org...
campbellmgold.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If I remember my history correctly, Europeans (the old word) suffered from population decline on several occasions. Its not a new phenomenon. Once they get their society straightened out, they will eventually bounce right back.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

idk man im tired of the fact the come here illegally.

if they want to be US citizens good for them they should have to do it the way my forefathers did along time ago. they should not be aloud to have a kid in the country and then they can stay because of that.

im all for it if they want to do it the RIGHT way and become citizens but the thing is illegal aliens are currently taking jobs away from actual americans.

i live in mass and they want to give illegal immigrents drivers licenses health care and free college tuition to state schools, i dont get free college tuition and ive been a US citizen all my life so have my parents and there parents and there parents before them, tell me how that is right

sorry to rant but this subject really gets to me

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Hm?...You would be treated different in foreign countries. Whites are treating like kings in Saudi Arabia and many foreign countries...they have their own little compounds with pools, gyms and a restaurant. Like a beach resort. Where they all live and nobody bothers them. The compounds in Saudi Arabia even have Arab military set up around it. Not just white people, foreigners in general. Weird huh? Same thing in China and Africa.
edit on 25-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

You are confused.

There is no overriding "white" culture, just as there is no overriding "black" culture.

It could be said that there is a "white American" culture and a "black American" culture, but to try and take credit for our ancestors conquests (or follies, for that matter), is really not accurate.

Even a "European" culture is much more diverse than just that. Spaniards, French, and the English all have VERY different cultures from each other...for example.

There's a reason for the decline in the white population. Simply put, kids are expensive, and more and more folks (myself included, an American white guy), realize it's simply too expensive for my budget.

Of course, you can stereotype all you want, but there are also statistics that back up the trends in poorer people (regardless of color or religion, etc.) tending to breed more. Of course, this used to be due to rural agrarian societies (more kids equal more farmhands), but the "cultural practice" of large families has continued, while the need for them has not.

Personally, I have no illusions that I will be a minority by the time I'm in my old age. Globally, I already am (i.e. your 16% figure)... It is neither "right" nor "wrong", it simply "is"... I could care less about color or religion, but the REAL problem with large influxes of poorer populations (no matter what color or creed) is brain drain, the economic impact. That concerns me far more than becoming a minority.

Whites are being oppressed these days though, uh, not white women...they are being coddled like rich babies with sensitive mother. White men are oppressed by women and their big boyfriend that they are cheating on us with THE GOVERNMENT, by black people (president) and the NAACP, (why? because we white men don't have an organization that protects us everytime the opposite color or sex sneezes in our direction, to be able to sue us, like feminism and the NAACP) by latinos (no good reason, I just know they are up to something, they look suspicious )and pretty much everyone. I think we should have a 100 man march and let everyone know you will not oppress my people anymore! "We shall over cooome".
Now what?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138

Your proud of white history? We ripped off natives for their land, and enslaved other races, and your proud of that?

This just shows your bias.

The blame of what happened to the Native Americans lies with the men who committed those acts. Not with the white race. Why? Other than that fact that the concept of genetic guilt is ridiculous, not all white people are Americans. So a European white man's history is killing and stealing land from Native Americans? What sense does that make?

Your stand on what constitutes white history shows your heavy bias. You ignore anything positive that white people have accomplished, while assigning blame for what a few men do to the rest of their race.

I could say the same thing about any history.

Proud of black history? Proud of enslaving each other, and selling your own people to white people?

Proud of Asian history? Proud of conquering and murdering millions?

You see how easy that is to do? It's easy because it's not right. Asians don't hold the blame of Pol Pot, just like blacks don't hold the blame for enslaving each other, just like whites don't hold the blame for enslaving blacks, or killing and stealing land from Native Americans.

EVERY SINGLE race and culture has committed atrocities. To try and blame a race of people because of things somebody else did who shares the same genetics is dangerous and an concept that will only continue to cause harm.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join