It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stuship

That is a logical approach to a big problem, but that is not the American way. But the way things are going something has got to give. Before whites become a minority or even an endangered species im sure this country will collapse and a new country will be reborn from the ashes. One similar to the one you speak of.

Because it has to happen we cant keep a open hand out forever or we will be standing on each others shoulders.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

ha ha yeah im pretty miffed myself how americans are struggling to find even an entry level job yet so many buisnesses are foreign owned now and they seem to get it handed to them just by comming over,not just hispanics but all nations of origin, i dont care what color your skin is or culture, but i think americans are fed up at the fact that if you hit bottom for whatever reason there seems to be little chance if any bouncing back when foreigners seem to flourish,like the real americans are being pushed aside as this invasion takes place, we need american militias to regulate this influx ourselves instead of waiting for our government to,its obvious they have obligations to the rest of the world instead of their own people for trade agreements and profit for themselves

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Huh?...that's like saying because there are many murderers walking around on this planet and many murderers that have killed, it was allright to kill that entire family and their dog.

But I get your point...rolling out old conflicts that none of us had anything to do with over and over again isn't going to help anybody.

edit on 25-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It's probably just me.

I can't find the connection between the much vaunted "melting pot" and the equally promoted "celebrating diversity". I mean, if we are to "celebrate diversity", where does the melting pot come in? what's being melted, blended together? How does it maintain it's diversity in that blend, if it's truly a blend to be?

Don't they call trying to hold two opposing viewpoints at the same time "cognitive dissonance"?

It looks to me like there's a choice to be made between integrating and maintaining your diversity, between constructing a culture and balkanizing into a myriad of alternate cultures.

That ought not to be the only choices, and won't be if folks ever get it figured out. I've got my doubts that they ever will, human nature being what it is.

It's not entirely impossible to maintain your own cultural traditions while integrating into the whole, but it'll never get done as long as everyone thinks their race is supreme, and ought to prevail. That's not just a "white" thing. I've sen it in at least three other "races", and likely more. Asians (in America) seem to have a grasp on how to make it work, but they, being able to make it work, don't impose that solution on the rest.

And it seems the rest don't care to learn from them.

Think of it like a pie, an apple pie.
Diversity is tasting the cinnamon in the filling, noting the flavor the spices add in... Is your apple pie just apple, sugar, and flour? Bland.....
Just because I melt chocolate into a mix doesn't mean the chocolate flavor is lost, its just added into the other flavors.

To hold this analogy, it remark and note a chocolate or cinnamon note in your cuisine is not 'cognitive dissonance". To remark that melting pot and diversity can't be aspects of the same thing only denotes a limitation in your conceptions. Mine stretches quite well.

And to extend my metaphor - dutch apple or american style - it all taste good, even with a scoop or vanilla or tres leches ice cream added on top :-) IN the end, its all pie..

My wife is generic American white girl (German, Irish, some other flavors added in) and she remarked that although the size of my family is a little intimidating, the rest of us just talk and laugh and have fun like any other Mexican-American family. Except for size and loudness, it was just like her own family.

You know what, I speak Spanish and English. i have been to places where little girls touched my skin to see if the color came off, and been the target of discrimination all over, and care and consideration, too.

In the end, people just need to be decent to each other. Live and let live works in many circumstances. The more people quit striving for 'dominance' the better off we all end up.

link   

Originally posted by caf1550
reply to post by muse7

idk man im tired of the fact the come here illegally.

if they want to be US citizens good for them they should have to do it the way my forefathers did along time ago. they should not be aloud to have a kid in the country and then they can stay because of that.

im all for it if they want to do it the RIGHT way and become citizens but the thing is illegal aliens are currently taking jobs away from actual americans.

i live in mass and they want to give illegal immigrents drivers licenses health care and free college tuition to state schools, i dont get free college tuition and ive been a US citizen all my life so have my parents and there parents and there parents before them, tell me how that is right

sorry to rant but this subject really gets to me

Yep that is the Marxist agenda of redistribution of wealth. Race and class warfare. But it always goes back to the UN World Govt engineering of society for its occultic plan.

link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

i couldnt agree more, i HATE the fact that our government cares more about the rest of the world then there own citizens, our infastructure is collasping and economy is terrible the greatest unemployement since the great depression yet we are in libya helping them with a civil war and are still on two other fronts also.

start helping your own citizens for once, i wish american was the way it was in the 1900s

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Hm?...You would be treated different in foreign countries. Whites are treating like kings in Saudi Arabia and many foreign countries...they have their own little compounds with pools, gyms and a restaurant. Like a beach resort. Where they all live and nobody bothers them. The compounds in Saudi Arabia even have Arab military set up around it. Not just white people, foreigners in general. Weird huh? Same thing in China and Africa.

Yeah... and what if I don't have the money to live in an American resort in a foreign country?

You are meaning to tell me, if I move into an Arab country, in an Arab neighborhood, work a regular job with Arab people, all your Arab brothers are going to treat me like a king? I highly, highly, doubt that.

You unknowingly provided proof to my point of view in your post. You say:

in Saudi Arabia even have Arab military set up around it

Why on earth would foreigners need the MILITARY to protect them if everybody there would treat them so good? They wouldn't. The military is there because the locals hate them, and would probably kill them if they could. There is ample evidence of Americans and white people being killed in foreign countries because they weren't liked.

So, how are you going to say that I wouldn't experience the same thing you are experiencing, when in SA I would need the MILITARY to protect me from those Saudis that supposedly would treat me like a king?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
OK, I read the OP, I don't need to read further lest my blood pressure skyrockets. I can imagine some of our Native members thinking, "Hmm, at least you don't have to deal with genocide and attempted genocide. Then subjugation of our peoples." There are times that I'm disgusted reading ATS. This is one of them.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yes, I would.

Not everyones tastes are the same.

I don't know if everyone is just ignoring the obvious, but various European cultures around the world are being flooded with immigrants. Yet, there is not an influx of Europeans into these other countries.

Why so one sided?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
White, Black, Asian, Spanish, ...I don't think it really matters what race your are.
The Fact is.... it started with SEX.

Most of our ancestors liked having sex and I don't believe color really mattered. Ok, so maybe some of our ancestors fell in love too, but eventually they all had sex.
If race really was a problem when having sex with someone, then why are we all so mixed today?
Funny thing is, people still like having sex and most people like having sex no matter what race.
Make love, not war.

I personally think mixed races are beautiful.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Well...European and American corporations did sell those weapons to the Middle east, Africa and Asia. oO

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

i couldnt agree more, i HATE the fact that our government cares more about the rest of the world then there own citizens, our infastructure is collasping and economy is terrible the greatest unemployement since the great depression yet we are in libya helping them with a civil war and are still on two other fronts also.

start helping your own citizens for once, i wish american was the way it was in the 1900s

it's because our govt is ruled by the Shadow govt which is run by Elite Globalists and Internationalists who are not interested in National Sovereignty. Anything can and will be used to further their own ends of Global domination and hoarding of resources.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blue_fish

You female by any chance?...tehe

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Yu just never know what gems you might be missing by believing that everything in the middle is the same as the beginning and the end.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
These discussions seem odd to me.
I have to ask the OP. Is it more important for you, to be proud of your race? Or is it more important to be proud of who you are? Because if you think it's more important to be proud of your race? Your race could just as
easily be chineese as it is white. Or black or brown or red or blue. However if you believe as I, that it is more important to proud of who you are ???? Then you should maybe be glad, you at least have that. Besides do you really listen to any crap about your race? I can be proud of the person I am, enough to take on any color.

edit on 25-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BlesUTP

a lot of countries where immigrants come from are 3rd world usually and dont have a lot of job opertunities, most european countries and the united states are 1st world countries that up until now had tons of job opertunities, but they have now mostly been depleted because of the influx of immigration.

plus if you were going to go somewhere and you were from a 1st world country why would you emmigrate to a 3rd wrold country where the living standard is less and the job market pretty much doesn't exist, you would instead go from one great country to another great country, you always try to go up not down

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
In my opinion, the world is destined to become a single race in a distant future. Which is a good thing, no more individuality, no more wars. No more racism.

I'd rather live in a world like that ^ than the one we live in today. I am hispanic, a mutt of different races, black, white and Indian. (that I am aware about).

I care about the american culture, I just don't care about a corrupted system. I visited washington dc a few years back, i loved the monuments and statue, and what the U.S represented. I am all for that if only the U.S followed their own teachings.

The U.S stopped being the U.S the day the private banks took over.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I understand what you're saying but the stars and flags for this makes me think of the # I'll have to wallow through to get them. Not worth it imo.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Huh?...that's like saying because there are many murderers walking around on this planet and many murderers that have killed, it was allright to kill that entire family and their dog.

But I get your point...rolling out old conflicts that none of us had anything to do with over and over again isn't going to help anybody.

Nothing I have said is an attempt the lessen the bad things people have done. I am attempting to illustrate that ALL races and cultures have done bad things, so to try and blame one culture/race or another is pointless.

To carry on your analogy of the murderer, if a black man goes around and kills 10 people, that's obviously awful. But is it the fault of all the other black people that he killed those 10 people? No, it's not. It's the fault of the man that did it, not the people that he shared genetic makeup with.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Jomina

I don't think "race" matters nearly as much as "culture" .. you can introduce a new race into a population and they can get on fine, assuming they assimilate. You can mix 2 cultures in one population and you may end up with distrust, violence and segregation.

The biggest reason why Hispanics are more often than not targeted in this debate is that they simply don't care about our culture, American culture, it's more of a massive cultural pole shift going on in many states. Whereas Asians increased 43% (never mind Hispanic is white/Asian mix or just Asian in it's self...) and you don't see people on TV complaining about the huge increase in the Asian population. Perhaps it's because we are used to it, Asians have been slowly trickling into the country for over a century now. The cultures of the Asian population, mostly Chinese, Japanese and Korean, are very different than the culture of Hispanics, mostly Mexican .. I think perhaps we Americans actually identify more with the Asian culture, the only real barrier being English, and even if they have a bad accent I rarely meet an Asian immigrant that doesn't speak English. Or a Middle Eastern immigrant that doesn't speak English. But I can go to the store, the gas station, a restaurant and be served by someone who can't speak English at all.

Though I still think there is an institutionalized hatred of Whites specifically as a race, not a culture.

s
This is so true, I live in Chicago, the neighborhoods that are hispanic has everything in spanish, no one understands what they are saying and they cant understand you, the schools accomodate this by have new classes to cater to this, yet the Muslim and Asian areas do speak english have everything in english. you are right on with this comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join