It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Does NOT EXISTS!! Instead - Brown Dwarf: NIBIRU!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

I am not with you or against you. I am trying to understand what is going on just the same as you, the reason why i sent a letter to JPL and got the response in the earlier post. But if you have a look at what the person sent back it does make sense. Truthfully, they don't know the size of the comet, it is just an estimate as it is to hard to measure right now. If this comet was planet x, surely we would see it by now, especially down her in Australia.

I watch the skies a fair bit down here and there is nothing out of the ordinary at the moment. If planet x is said to be just as large as Jupiter, even smaller, I can't see how this comet could be a suspect. It is simply too close now and I still cannot see anything that should not be in the sky. Common sense would be to get a telescope, have a look for yourself and make your own conclusions, instead of banking on a news article which was released 28 years ago.

Don't get me wrong, I believe there is something out there, but the hype over this certain object is unbelievable. Is it because it is something that we have never seen before? Is it because people wan't to draw conclusions from its name? is it because people think JPL/NASA are covering it up? I don't know, just because there is no information about it, does not mean that it is a direct threat to our planet.

A comet named NEAT fly by the sun 6-7 years ago, and it was a monster. Did it cause problems to our planet? I can't see Elenin even matching that comet in size, unless someone does find it and proves the high ups are wrong and that they are just a bunch of liars.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Thanks for your comments.
However, the coma of this comet is defined by the French observatory as 27,000 km and, as it keeps moving, it's possible its size will increase like comet Holmes which turned out to be bigger than the sun. People keep going on about the size of the comet, wondering if its a danger, will hit us, etc. I don't feel that a threat. But the tail - that's something else, estimated at 800,000 km and Earth is expected to go through it in September. And what's in the tail? Whatever, I suppose, that its picked up on its trip, e.g. asteroids, meteors, ferric oxide.
That IS a worry.

mclinking

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

No! You have no idea about the "tail" of a comet, do you? It doesn't "pick up" asteroids (or other "space junk"), and drag them along with it!!

...what's in the tail? Whatever, I suppose, that its picked up on its trip, e.g. asteroids, meteors, ferric oxide.

"ferric oxide"?? You mean 'rust'??

I have to wonder where this sort of misinformation comes from. Surely you didn't read it in a valid scientific source.....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Where there is heat there is fire. But the ones promoting NASA which is the biggest liars on earth and part of a paramilitary industrial complex, that exhorts 90% of this worlds resources, with a child dying of starvation every other second, and this complex just exhorted 60 trillion yen out of Japan, after pointing HAARP right at the nuclear facility and now is lying and forcing our leaders to leave us unaware of the level of radiation we're getting which on the 6ht put us on Japan's level, near the plant. So please spare the BS, because I know what BS is, and actually, have to wonder, what it takes to sell out humanity and murder people. Is it truly, a lack of knowledge, compartmentalizing their voices so those writing what the write believe it?

Wake up.

And join the world where they code things in movies before they happen and bring events in on days, 9/11, 3/11, with really odd astrological arrangement.

Elenin is growing, its already 27 000 km in diamter, with a 90 000 km tail that is going to realy impact this planet unless the Double Split Experiment gives a clue, and we get it, that its our consciousness that they're hijacking, so we can turn the tables on them collectively. We can get togetehr and see their HAARP and technology vaporizing into useless rubble.

We can send those comets away. Honda and Elenin, and the Dark Empire they come from, and we can also see all the dark ones just leaving earth, getting on their crafts and fleeing because they can't stand the Love we can bring in.

Anyone knowingly doing this job of trying to work on behalf of the lies and gatekeepers, slap yourselves silly, and time yourselves out. Best to do in time, not when there is No Time, because then, there are consequences for harming others.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is life and death for milions and billions and its so much right in our face, all the dots connect all of the time. So do us a favor, work for humanity, and quit your other job.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have to agree with you Unity.

It kind of reminds me about the tales of Rome burning while the people sang and danced in the streets. Soon the time for hiding will be at hand, but can you dance, sing and face this dilemma head on?

Hiding will only keep you grounded in the physical experience. This is the lair of psychopaths.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

DO you really, truly not understand how silly that rant is? "evil" NASA is so over-done, it's become a joke, by now...and your knowledge of science and astronomy would make real scientists shake their heads in sadness:

Elenin is growing, its already 27 000 km in diamter....

NO......the diameter you mention is the COMA....the cloud of gases that surrounds the core, the nucleus. Ethereal gases that amount to a slightly "dirty" vacuum.....The smoke from your car's exhaust pipe is more dense, has more atoms per cubic meter!!

READ the FACTS about a Comet's Coma

... with a 90 000 km tail that is going to realy impact this planet unless the Double Split Experiment gives a clue....

(You likely meant "900,000 km tail"...still, even LESS dense than the coma!) And, what in the heck is the "Double Split Experiment" have to do with anything involving comets?

(I think, there, you meant Double Slit Experiment?? The investigation into the duality of light??)

en.wikipedia.org...

The rest is just inane, sorry:

... and we get it, that its our consciousness that they're hijacking, so we can turn the tables on them collectively. We can get togetehr and see their HAARP and technology vaporizing into useless rubble.

"HAARP"??? Again, still with NO understanding of the true nature of that experiment. Why do people just throw so many unconnected, ignorant "FEARS" together into one big fear-mongering fest??

edit on 10 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Perhaps you should heed this website's advice, and take the time to learn, rather than cowering in irrational, ignorance-based fear:

www.fearofstuff.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Not at all, its the right thing to say. And I suggest some deep inner soul seeking. Period. Because this is a school and everyone's bottom is grass if they don't start to see through all the lies: War is NOT Peace; Hate is NOT Love. Helping others and collectivity is NOT pink fuzzy commies. Being good, being love, seeing through everything.

You know, if you actually pay attention, and don't shut down your consciousness, you see that there is no way that materialism and mundane logic is so magical as to have so many coincidences and paint murals on airports and put nibiru on car logos and continually do things on very very obvious dates, just not random. And we're not brain dead.

Oh, one of things people who are wish to pass the tests here do, is they Don't Follow Bad Orders, in fact, they would disclose the entire attempt to make them.

And they speak up. They speak up. They speak up. Always.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That IS a worry.

The tail is very diffuse. The Earth passes through comet tails all of the time. They produce wonderful meteor showers. Instead of worrying you might look forward to seeing something beautiful.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Update on 10 April on coma of comet Elenin : 80,000 km
Please check sites mentioned earlier.
And who is the weed knowall knowing all about comet tails? If you choose to debunk, give sources please!

mclinking

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Where there is heat there is fire. But the ones promoting NASA which is the biggest liars on earth and part of a paramilitary industrial complex, that exhorts 90% of this worlds resources, with a child dying of starvation every other second, and this complex just exhorted 60 trillion yen out of Japan, after pointing HAARP right at the nuclear facility and now is lying and forcing our leaders to leave us unaware of the level of radiation we're getting which on the 6ht put us on Japan's level, near the plant.

Thanks for providing such a hearty laugh with all of that nonsense. That was really funny. You come up with real zingers. Might have to elevate that to a knee slapper.

because I know what BS is

You certainly do!

Elenin is growing, its already 27 000 km in diamter, with a 90 000 km tail that is going to realy impact this planet unless the Double Split Experiment gives a clue, and we get it, that its our consciousness that they're hijacking, so we can turn the tables on them collectively. We can get togetehr and see their HAARP and technology vaporizing into useless rubble.

You're slipping. That wasn't as weird or as funny as the opening paragraph of the post.

Anyone knowingly doing this job of trying to work on behalf of the lies and gatekeepers, slap yourselves silly, and time yourselves out. Best to do in time, not when there is No Time, because then, there are consequences for harming others.

Thanks for finishing off with another zinger of a paragraph. I needed that laugh.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

This is life and death for milions and billions and its so much right in our face, all the dots connect all of the time. So do us a favor, work for humanity, and quit your other job.

You do have a knack for writing whimsical comments, but don't quit your day job.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

It kind of reminds me about the tales of Rome burning while the people sang and danced in the streets.

You may want to look up this event and get it straight before alluding to something you have all twisted around and unrelated to the actual tale.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You know, if you actually pay attention, and don't shut down your consciousness, you see that there is no way that materialism and mundane logic is so magical as to have so many coincidences and paint murals on airports and put nibiru on car logos and continually do things on very very obvious dates, just not random. And we're not brain dead.

These are delusional rants in which you see a nonexistent planet make up by the fraud Sitchin in a car logo. My son checks out cars to see if they are decepticons or autobots. Maybe you two could get together for a play date.

Seriously, you do see how wacky this is to see evidence for some fraud like Sitchin on a car logo don't you?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You are not providing any sources for your odd statements and now you want someone else to respond to you with sources.

Why don't you post sources and then challenge someone to respond with their sources?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

???

If you choose to debunk, give sources please!

What in the heck do you think THIS is?:

Post just above, that you MUST have read, since you mentioned my user name (sorta). You CLICK your mouse icon pointer on the highlighted bits....just like you do on all of this text, to read my post again

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Posted this on another thread on Elenin - latest news...

This is certainly getting more interesting as time passes.

An update today by a 'LeonidOS', which I believe to be Leonid Elenin on the Russian site spaceobs.org

Comet Elenin continues to increase in size, and another close approach with a large Main belt asteroid PostDate April 10th, 2011 | PostAuthor: LeonidOS (Нет рейтинга / No Ratings Yet) ISON-NM observatory / L. Elenin

April 8th at our observatory we carried out planned observations of Comet C/2010 X1. An analysis of the results of the observations shows a rapid growth of the coma. Besides the internal compact gas envelope, the forming rarified external coma is also visible in the image. It’s diameter exceeds 1 minute of arc, or 80,000 km! It is possible that such a rapid growth of the coma is associated with the apparent superposition over it of the comet’s dust tail, which after opposition, still remains invisible to the Earthly observer. The brightness of the comet also has crossed the 16m boundary, and according to the calculations of Artem Novichonok, has reached 15.4m. Such an estimate is supported by the first visual observations of the comet by Jakub Koukal and Juan Jose Gonzalez on the 4th and 5th of April respectively. It is worth noting that another well-known visual comet observer, Alan Hale, 1995 co-discoverer of comet Hale-Bopp, was not able to find Comet Elenin on April 5th with his 41-cm reflector… In the image at left still another event is captured – the close approach of Comet Elenin to asteroid 4336 Jasniewicz. Here the closeness of the objects, which are only 11 arc minutes apart, is not an optical illusion but a real physical closeness of two celestial bodies. At the time the image was obtained, the distance between the comet and the 6-km asteroid was just 1,495,000 km (0.01 AU), which is only 3.9 times the average distance between the Earth and Moon (LD). Closest approach of the two objects was several hours earlier; they were only 1,120,000 km apart (0.008 AU).

One of the (many) interesting parts of this release is the fact that it has been confirmed that we have yet to see the comets tail, so visual estimates on the size of Elenin are not related to the tail. What I dont know, but am sure someone on ATS can help, is the range of coma WIDTHS that we could expect. IS 80,000 km normal?

Here's the image mentioned in the text:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

Is 80,000 km normal? It's smallish, maybe about average actually (depends, of course, on each individual comet's nucleus make-up):

(From a discussion about amateurs measuring comets and comas):

You can show that this comet coma is huge, compared to planet Earth (diameter = 12 600 km). The coma of comets are usually 20 000 - 200 000 km across. Compare your results, is Hale Bopp a big comet (in this sense)?

Compare with the historical record - the comet of 1811 - having a coma diameter of 1 800 000 km.

Also the tail size of Hale Bopp is huge, 100 million km - to be compared with the 1811 record of 160 million km.

www.eso.org...

Can you all see, now...how much ignorance surrounds these mundane events, and is whipped up, here on ATS into fear-mongering??

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Fearmongering?
Well, we ARE going through it - the tail, that is.
Doesn't happen every day of the week, does it!
Perhaps we should look at what happened in about 1650 BC in Egypt, possibly the only clue as to what might happen this coming September.

mclinking

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join