It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Does NOT EXISTS!! Instead - Brown Dwarf: NIBIRU!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IncognitoGhostman

It gets old and I know ATS is all about denying ignorance but do show me the proof that Elenin is not getting bigger and it's trajectory is not changing unexpectedly!

Why do you think that the object is getting bigger? Should others have the burden of making you feel comfortable. I believe you have the capability to determine this for yourself, but only if YOU make the effort. It may not be easy for you, but you can do it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I would like a link as I don't have too much time to search for things on here.

If this was an important issue to you, you'd certainly make the time for it. I take it that this is just a casual interest of yours to which you attach little interest and you want someone else to do the work.

I think it is best if you do the research. The next time the research will be easier to do.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

If I were the discoverer of a comet I'd be proud too. I think it is a wonderful demonstration of how astronomy can be assisted by amateurs. It shows how science is not just for the professionals.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

hey man i love that fact that you think some people are dis-info agents as you put it, i love the fact that the information that i give to support my arguements against the fact that "nibiru" doesn't exist and that comet elenin is in fatc just a COMET

the "dis-info" that you call it is actually the real information about the comet and the fact that "nibiru" is in fact not a real body that is hurdling toward us and it in fact will not be the demise of our planet and our civilization. the fact that some people are hoping that this will actually happen is quite disturbing to say the least

the people who are preparing for the passing of "nibiru" are doomed like the rest of us if a body 5x the size of jupiter passes anywhere near us.

a smaller star that would be orbiting our sun cannot have any bodies orbiting it because 1. the larger or primary star would have a larger gravitational influence on the planets and they would orbit the largre of the two stars. 2. any planets that would orbit the secondary star would have such an eccentric orbit that they would be expelled from the solar system 3. if the star orbited as close to the sun as people propose then after millions of years the sun would actualyl star to pull layers off of the secondary star and eventually the primary star would cannabilze its smaller companion.

yes it is a fact that 1/3 of the stars in the sky have a companion but those are types of stars that are much bigger then our sun, our sun is considered a yellow dwarf. yellow and red dwarfs have been found to not have companion stars with them, only about 15% of dwarfs stars have companion stars with them.

It is estimated that approximately 1/3 of the star systems in the Milky Way are binary or multiple, with the remaining 2/3 consisting of single stars.[57

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman
reply to post by thorazineshuffle

What has it said about it's existence?

I would like a link as I don't have too much time to search for things on here.

Then this obviously isnt important to you.

You managed to post a series of posts but you cant even search for a thread or other phages? my my my..

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It's a comet, nothing more nothing less, it will not collide with earth or yu55. Although the orbit is similar to the theorised planet x, it is most likely just a comet. When Oct-Nov comes around we will find out for sure what it is. No point argueing here because it is not solving any problems.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

hey man i love that fact that you think some people are dis-info agents as you put it, i love the fact that the information that i give to support my arguements against the fact that "nibiru" doesn't exist and that comet elenin is in fatc just a COMET

the "dis-info" that you call it is actually the real information about the comet and the fact that "nibiru" is in fact not a real body that is hurdling toward us and it in fact will not be the demise of our planet and our civilization. the fact that some people are hoping that this will actually happen is quite disturbing to say the least

the people who are preparing for the passing of "nibiru" are doomed like the rest of us if a body 5x the size of jupiter passes anywhere near us.

a smaller star that would be orbiting our sun cannot have any bodies orbiting it because 1. the larger or primary star would have a larger gravitational influence on the planets and they would orbit the largre of the two stars. 2. any planets that would orbit the secondary star would have such an eccentric orbit that they would be expelled from the solar system 3. if the star orbited as close to the sun as people propose then after millions of years the sun would actualyl star to pull layers off of the secondary star and eventually the primary star would cannabilze its smaller companion.

yes it is a fact that 1/3 of the stars in the sky have a companion but those are types of stars that are much bigger then our sun, our sun is considered a yellow dwarf. yellow and red dwarfs have been found to not have companion stars with them, only about 15% of dwarfs stars have companion stars with them.

It is estimated that approximately 1/3 of the star systems in the Milky Way are binary or multiple, with the remaining 2/3 consisting of single stars.[57

and your claims there's no evidence to support concerns etc, belies the evidence that proves otherwise.

Gee, the disinfo pimps are coming out in droves lately

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

I tried all of these links and the have all been removed by user. Is there any other way to get to them?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

Originally posted by caf1550

and your claims there's no evidence to support concerns etc, belies the evidence that proves otherwise.

Gee, the disinfo pimps are coming out in droves lately

People who refuse to believe in drivel are disfinfo 'pimps'?

Hm. Must have missed when the official definition of the word was changed.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aliadams

Comet Elenin could be the source of these meteorite

showers and God knows best and controls all in

real-time.

How can comet Elenin give us meteor showers unless we pass through its tail?

As far as the rest of the stuff goes, the prime numbers issue is rather unsubstantiated isn't it? It's numerology gone bad - AGAIN.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nedined

I think that bored people post " there is no nibiru"...they sound like christians saying "i know jeyzus was real yall"...so arrogant and authoritative...:[)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by avatarded

I think that bored people post " there is no nibiru"...they sound like christians saying "i know jeyzus was real yall"...so arrogant and authoritative...:[)

Whereas the ones who keep insisting that "Nibiru is coming," despite the complete and utter lack of any evidence, are the level headed rational ones. Could you introduce me to Bizarro Superman some time?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by avatarded

Whereas the ones who keep insisting that "Nibiru is coming," despite the complete and utter lack of any evidence, are the level headed rational ones. Could you introduce me to Bizarro Superman some time?

Just to add - that anyone who thinks elenin is nibiru sounds a lot like "i know jeyzus was real yall".

The solar system may be a binary system - there's no proof of it yet but who knows. To think that there is a rogue planet/brown dwarf within the solar system at this point in time is an act of blind faith. It is pure refusal to look at facts.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
-------------->Comet Elenin Does NOT EXISTS!!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
New Elenin Infographic

imageshack.us...

If you have questions, let me know.

edit on 15-8-2011 by ArcIo because: Fixed link

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcIo

Your graphic is nothing new at all. It appears to do nothing more than repeat hoaxes posted elsewhere on the internet.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think it's probably just a comet. if it's big as some fear even those without telescopes should be seeing it plainly by now I would think.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
one thing is for sure! we are in the information age...too many people out there with some great scopes looking and talking...good find OP

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ok...trying to look into this some more... i don't know where the comet is but if it is coming that close to earth, i hope they didn't do stuff like nuke it like they did temple 1. if it falls to the ground we would just have more pieces to deal with... and then the toxins it would bring in would not be good if it was coming right for us and they blew it into a million pieces unless they burned off all the gases somehow as well. that would be an immense feat. if it was a brown dwarf coming straight at us... we would not need to worry about getting away from the coast because the atmosphere of a brown dwarf combined with our atmosphere, combined with solar rays... well... it would be much more interesting than a big tidal wave in my opinion. I do believe we could still be struck by something though so I still think it's a great idea to be able to clear the coasts.

here's another possibility to explain why some aren't seeing it. it is simply too small and they lied about who found it and with what because they have known about it coming for a long time and it was kept classified because there is something interesting about it, but they are not sure what to think of it. if they said they know it's there, then they have to talk about it.

i don't know what to think but maybe they saw it, kept it quiet then had to explain why it wasn't documented.
maybe it is really just too difficult to see right now.

i'm just throwing ideas out there.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join