It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Does NOT EXISTS!! Instead - Brown Dwarf: NIBIRU!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

i can insure yo0u many agree with me things are not normal at all this year...of course not everyone will agree ..i can see you are one of them..what can i do about it??? nothing..i will just keep informing myself for the safety of my loved ones and myself..thank you

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
NO STEREOLOGIST..SHE COULD HAVE NOT POSTED THE VIDEO AFTER THE 11th SHE WAS CORRECT
edit on 27-3-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hey stereo where did you find your info about elenin as I can't find any on it. Also I guess we will all find out in a few months when it should be visable hopefully this comet will be something to just sit back and marvel at nature.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I hope after this hype of Nibiru, Comet Elenin, Wormwood, Planet X, Blue Star, Horned Devil, Etc etc etc

That it actually happens, I dont wanna sound like a Doomsayer or lets bring it. If its coming let it come.

They should warn us though it will either bring Unity or Collapse of Society maybe both who knows, but if we have months or just a year to live I would like to know now. Dont you agree?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nedined

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by nedined

I was raised a Catholic and I can assure you with every fiber of my being that we never worshipped a fish! Where in heck did that come from ? Guess you learned about religion in the same school you learned astronomy? Yeah ya did. The Univeristy of the Internet Blog.

Have you seen this before?

This is a little thinly reminder

I hate the arrogance of the "raised Christians" that have been brain washed but think they know everything

You guys have no idea what's really going on! You are like that other guy that sticks his head in the sand. You keep learning from you church - they are telling you everything
Just pay your duty there and Jesus will save you!!!
Gooooood boy, gooood!!!!!

Umm, that image doesn't mean that Christians worship a fish. The fish symbol was used a a secret sign to advertise a meeting when Rome was persecuting Christians. There is history to it, it is a symbol of overcoming persecution.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

At it's closest approach to Earth it will be 21 million miles away and only 4km across. Too small and too far away to have any effect.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

i can insure yo0u many agree with me things are not normal at all this year...of course not everyone will agree ..i can see you are one of them..what can i do about it??? nothing..i will just keep informing myself for the safety of my loved ones and myself..thank you

So you are just going to keep pretending that things are different. No surprise there.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Why would I take your word for it? Why should I believe anything you say?

Frankly, I need something better than your word that the video could not be substituted.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by InTrueFiction

second regarding the japan disaster the problem is they predicted a Mega EQ by following elenin's Orbit..the video was posted on YT on the 8th of March..i did this thread about just in case you missed it..

Did this girl got it right? about the Japan monster disaster??

the thing is that predicting an Earthquake is one thing..predicting a Mega disaster is another....i hope you agree on this one

cheers

In ancient Rome they made predictions by looking at animal entrails. They weren't of the belief that the entrails affected history.

If someone makes a prediction by some method (even if the logical connection to the event is dodgy, as others here have demonstrated) it does not mean that comet Elenin caused the Japanese earthquake (or even affected it slightly).

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

where did you find your info about elenin

What information are you interested in knowing about?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Why would I take your word for it? Why should I believe anything you say?

Frankly, I need something better than your word that the video could not be substituted.

get involved in my thread here...it OFFICIAL...YOU CANT EDIT OR CHANGE A YT VIDEO ONCE UPLOADED..this is a FACT

She DID predicted the JAPAN EQ - can she have changed the Youtube content - NO SHE CANT

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

So you are saying you don't know and therefore there is no way? Is that what you are saying?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by nedined

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by nedined

I was raised a Catholic and I can assure you with every fiber of my being that we never worshipped a fish! Where in heck did that come from ? Guess you learned about religion in the same school you learned astronomy? Yeah ya did. The Univeristy of the Internet Blog.

Have you seen this before?

This is a little thinly reminder

I hate the arrogance of the "raised Christians" that have been brain washed but think they know everything

You guys have no idea what's really going on! You are like that other guy that sticks his head in the sand. You keep learning from you church - they are telling you everything
Just pay your duty there and Jesus will save you!!!
Gooooood boy, gooood!!!!!

Umm, that image doesn't mean that Christians worship a fish. The fish symbol was used a a secret sign to advertise a meeting when Rome was persecuting Christians. There is history to it, it is a symbol of overcoming persecution.

Actually, it's a Greek acrostic: ICHTHYS - Iēsous Christos, Theou Huios, Sōtēr ("Jesus Christ, Son of God, Saviour")

'Ichthys', is Greek for 'fish', so the symbol of the code is a fish.

Google Is Your Friend
edit on 28-3-2011 by ArchaeologyUnderground because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Whoever has a telescope and wants to look!

Look towards Sirius (Dog Star) 15degrees declination South. Not saying anything just a feeling I have.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman
Whoever has a telescope and wants to look!

Look towards Sirius (Dog Star) 15degrees declination South. Not saying anything just a feeling I have.

And you'll find...Sirius.

Whatever point you were trying to make fell flat.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The movie "Knowing" predicts Japan Nuclear Disaster (on top of Gulf Oil Spill)

This post here is where it really drives home, the Weird Science and Frickin Magic that Steven Greer talked about, that now is making lots more sense than it did.

March 29 th begins in a few hours eastern time, and something may be going to happen, it may relate to the movie Scorcher. There are other things in this show that may be manipulated.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Deep Impact, Elites Illuminati code words, numerology and Comet Elenin

My contribution was finding this, on E. L. E. nin. what occurs, we don't know. Buts its been coded, with their numbers and their dumbs/programs/co-op to bring something in.

In the movie, 11 years before E. L .E nin was discovered, there is a black president, and the comets name is ELE.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaeologyUnderground

Actually, it's a Greek acrostic: ICHTHYS - Iēsous Christos, Theou Huios, Sōtēr ("Jesus Christ, Son of God, Saviour")

Google Is Your Friend

ACTUALLY...
maybe you should check out your own links since he wasn't wrong... one of the external links directs you to
www.albatrus.org...

"When threatened by Romans in the first centuries after Christ, Christians used the fish mark meeting places and tombs, or to distinguish friends from foes. According to one ancient story, when a Christian met a stranger in the road, the Christian sometimes drew one arc of the simple fish outline in the dirt. If the stranger drew the other arc, both believers knew they were in good company."
edit on 28-3-2011 by ayo23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

I am saying to look towards Sirius.

Is that plain enough this time

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ayo23

Originally posted by ArchaeologyUnderground

Google Is Your Friend

ACTUALLY...
maybe you should check out your own links since he wasn't wrong... one of the external links directs you to
www.albatrus.org...

"When threatened by Romans in the first centuries after Christ, Christians used the fish mark meeting places and tombs, or to distinguish friends from foes. According to one ancient story, when a Christian met a stranger in the road, the Christian sometimes drew one arc of the simple fish outline in the dirt. If the stranger drew the other arc, both believers knew they were in good company."
edit on 28-3-2011 by ayo23 because: (no reason given)

I never said he was wrong. That where the fish symbol comes from. Yes they used to draw it in the dirt (and scrawl it on walls), but it's origins are due to the Greek word. Again, dig a little deeper...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

In the movie, 11 years before E. L .E nin was discovered, there is a black president, and the comets name is ELE.

The comet's name is C 2010 X1 Elenin, pronounced Yelenin. The longer this thread gets, the more incoherent it becomes. The more incoherent it gets, the longer it becomes.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join