It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two magnitude 7.0 quakes hit Myanmar: USGS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
Nobody has listened to me about how tunguska is related

I did listen and if it wasnt for you I wouldn't be keeping such an eye out on whats happening, the earthquakes in Cali and Alaska are much bigger today.

hisz.rsoe.hu...
edit on 25-3-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

It is all related and just one late night it all hit me.....after i said what i said experts have backed me up and even spun off what I have said....I am not looking for credit but I am looking to make more people aware....

Here is my thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yeah-Alright
Why are there so many earthquakes recently? Anyway, I hope there isn't much damage caused due to this,,,

serioulsly look at my thread....might make more questions than answer but read through the whole thing and things will fall into play

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by Ph0en1x
It almost seems like the Earth is waking up from a geological slumber.

Nah. Relax. It's been awake, we just hear more about these things all over the world because the internet is now available across the globe, and we even have real time access to sites that monitor quakes around the world. Kinda like sex offender websites, before they existed you'd never have known they were everywhere. Now it's scary just to let your kids play outside. The earth has always been geologically active, even more so millions of years ago.

Since 2005 , major earth quakes and Stroms are increasing and increasing , their frequency become closer and closer. You can't just say "Due to Internet".

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
God please watch over us, I'm starting to get uneasy about all these earthquakes, and Japan's reactors.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrolwin

Okay then. Freak out. I don't really care one way or the other. There will definitely be more earthquakes to come, and volcanoes, and storms, and episodes of Jersey Shore. Lots of disasters. We're ALL GONNA DIE!!

It's amazing how bent out of shape some people get when you try and suggest things may not be the worst case all the time.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by pyrolwin

Okay then. Freak out. I don't really care one way or the other. There will definitely be more earthquakes to come, and volcanoes, and storms, and episodes of Jersey Shore. Lots of disasters. We're ALL GONNA DIE!!

It's amazing how bent out of shape some people get when you try and suggest things may not be the worst case all the time.

I'll take a super volcano over Snooki smoosh smooshing the situation any day.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
One simple answer. HAARP

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I am not freaked out in anyways. As a follower of buddha , we are always alerted ourselves that "We may die any day , any time" and always prepared to be clam whatever happen , Japanese already shown that even tho their buddhism is mixed so much in shinto.

Ok i wont talk about buddhism things here , those are very hard for westerners to understand.

I am 27 years old and in my life time peroid 2005 to 2011 , 6 years is the most disaster frequent years.

Thats all i am saying and thats sounds no way freaked out.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrolwin
Ok i wont talk about buddhism things here , those are very hard for westerners to understand.

Not for me. I'm a spiritual agnostic, I don't subscribe to any organized religion. But of all the organized religions in the world that I'm familiar with, I definitely respect Buddhism the most. I show respect for all life, and I relocate spiders and insects as opposed to killing them because it's not necessary. Not all westerners are ignorant xenophobes.

I am 27 years old and in my life time peroid 2005 to 2011 , 6 years is the most disaster frequent years.

That may be, but surely you understand how insignificant that time frame is when it comes to this planet. Sure, there may be an uptick right now, but I personally wouldn't attribute it to anything other than just the earth being the earth.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join