It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatUp23

reading this carefully over a 2nd time.

my thoughts on what you experienced is, it sounds like you awakened your kundalini energy, and had a kundalini experience.

I myself have not had this experience, but I have read some people feel paralyzed, have 2 hrs orgasms, feel like their bodies are lifted up into the air paralyzed as they feel orgasm, it varies i guess depending on if you focus your thoughts on fear, or if you are in non judgement, or on love and joy.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

one suggestion i do have is. all feelings, thoughts, they are just forms of energy, in your body its electrical nervous energy.

i would suggest if you feel any kind of build up, whether it is a good feeling or bad, its just energy, and the nature of energy is to keep moving. if its in your body, it wants to move and leave.

so focus on your breathing regardless of how you feel, try to focus on love and joy, and as you exhale, imagine a window opening up where you feel a build up and breath out, and allow that energy, feeling or thought image to leave your body.

even good feelings want to leave, if you are euphoric, and release those feelings of joy the same way, you will find you feel more light and even more joy, as bubbles of joy just bubble up inside you.

most people feel it in their stomach or solar plex area since its the two chakras linked to your nervous system and lymphatics correspondingly that relate to the feeling centres in the body along the spine. its often why you get gut feelings or butterflies in your stomach.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

you have to understand one thing as well, alot of people think jesus and christianity doesnt relate to these activities.

the reality is most people are taught the kindergarten version of the bible, and only get the fire and brimstone, and hell, and angry punishing god concepts given to them.

the reality is Jesus even said the kingdom of heaven is inside or within you. This quote goes ignored because most people dont understand it, and dismiss it.

Jesus, christ consciousness, heaven, is 4th dimension. Your connection to this is in your heart, because there is no ego or good and evil consciousness, polarity in the heart. Polarity comes from the left brain where the ego lives. Its why the world and the environment is in the condition it is in. Because people have been manifesting into the world with polarity, and with that the fear and other negative emotions bring with that manifestion distortions, from those low energy negative polarities.

its why you have to get out of and strip away the layers of ego, and be centered in your heart. Because if you try to get into 4th dimension with ego, your experiences will be negative.

Jesus even said this in the gospel of mathew, when i believe peter drew a sword and cut off an ear. And jesus healed the ear of the centurion. And said if you live by the sword you will die by the sword to peter.

He wasnt referring to peter or the centurion dying by violence, because not everyone who live a violent life dies violently, some even die quietly in old age in their beds.

He was referring to consciousness, if you live that kind of life, you are not in christ consciousness, 4th dimension.

so at the end of your life, you try to get into heaven (4th dimension) saying you even manage to get there, because of your level of consciousness 3rd dimension, and polarity (ego), you will manifest your fears, and you will be killed and cast back into the 3rd to learn your lessons again. Why because in 4th dimension, you manifest your thoughts immediately.

If you actually dig deep, you realize all of the religions have roots in the Egyptian mystery school at the time of Aknaten when he introduced monotheism, and lived for 16 years before they killed him for it.

But if you look at what came out of it, the early coptic christians, the essene brotherhood, they went on to evolved into the different branches of christianity today.

That christian cross, if you look at it from the early christian records was the Egyptian ankh, but the image was modified over time from full loop on cross, to a half loop, and to what it is today the simple cross symbolizing what hermes said as above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul. It is the symbol of immortality.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppytoven

i never tried astral travel and projection, it piqued my interest. I now have samuel sagan course on on awakening the 3rd eye with meditation.

will start the program and go down the rabbit hole and see what is on the other side.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

actually i was reading up on this, from what i read, i think you were doing astral projection but didnt complete it or only partially did it, from the sound and feelings you had.

one thing when you do astral projection, if you want to return to your body, just think of your body and you will return to it.

the ringing in the ears is something you may hear, as you get closer to the different dimensions, the louder it is, the closer you are. even when meditating if you are close to going to next dimension you will hear ringing.

depending on what level of consciousness you are at or close to, you may hear different frequencies. i believe there are 12 dimensions, so you may hear up to 12 different overtones or frequencies. I myself have only been able to discern 4-6 at the moment but only been hearing the frequencies for 3-4 days.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
just started the exercises last night.

one thing, you may experience headaches as the pineal gland awakens in the middle of your brain.

2nd from what I have experienced today walking around awake, you get a sensation in the 3rd eye area, for periods of time, it feels like you are looking at the world with an increased sense of awareness and alertness. It will come and go through the day

you may also hear high frequencies during this time while awake, as well as when you are meditating.

from what i have distinguised, each ear has different frequencies so its not the same being heard in both ears. As well you may hear at least for me up to 6 overtones of high frequency.

from what I have read, when you hear it, the louder it is, the closer you are to the portal going into the 4th dimension, which you can go to the astral plane as well.

depending I guess also on if you are in a high state of energy vibration or low, you can go up or down. By high states it means you should focus on love, joy and gratitude feelings before doing this.

If you go down, you may enter into the realm where mystics in religions of old went and saw a place where people suffered. Its the reference to hell in most religious books.

Also its not something to be afraid of because everyone goes to the astral plane every night when they sleep. Its just you dont remember it. The reason why you have nightmares sometimes, is because you are focused on your mind something that you saw or are thinking about which is low energy frequency. IE. dont watch horror movies or news which is all negative before doing these exercises. Dont read revelations in the bible before doing these exercises. In the 4th dimension and astral plane, what you think about manifests. So if you watch Amittyville Horror before doing it, and encounter some nasties while you travel to the astral plane, you now know why you had that unpleasant experience.

Also reinforce it in your mind, by saying it 5 times, all that I experience will be positive and for my highest good, Make sure you ground and shield also before doing these meditations.

Just to emphasize again, you already go to the Astral plane every night when you sleep. So its something you already naturally do when half your brain shuts off and you fall asleep.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Spychris3556
Pasqualie
Murgatroid

Thank you all for your input and research.

Ever since then something in my mind has changed. I have had a newfound joy in classical music ( Bach, Beethoven, Schubert) and have thought I would forever hate that type of music, weirdly, I actually get a sense of euphoria sometimes. but the biggest thing was, I have started to get these wierd feelings in my brain. Whenever I get into deep thought for whatever, my brain starts vibrating from the back which then focuses to the front of my brain to a small dot in my forehead which I beleive is the pineal gland. Im reallt curious what this is and why this is happening for what this means.

Also, I have started to have somewhat of a useless sixth sense if you would call it that. I can feel the negative energy if it is around me in the sense of a presence which is not around me for good intentions. Someone has said it cluld be a projection of my ego but it seems to "physical" (not actually touching me but I can feel it around me).

Someone also talked about astral projection which I have not completed. I recently tried astral projection a few times and was somewhat surreal. When I tried, I believe I was in the final part where you seperate your spirit from your body. As I was attempting to seperate myself, it somewhat hurt when I was pulling myself put of my body. I could feel my spirit coming out of my head, the problem was, as I tried harder and harder, It felt as if I was breaking whatever bond keeps me "one". Therefore I couldnt complete the process. Throughout the process, I couldnt definitely feel the energy transfer throughout my body as I focused my energy in a single part of my body.
edit on 21-5-2014 by WhatUp23 because: slightly increased detail

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

make a circle of golden protection like an egg around you. meditate and imagine the god seed from where your consciousness came from. inside that god seed is your original consciousness without the distortions from this world, imagine that energy, source or God, and move into it. feel what it feels like to be in that source energy. now enlarge your golden shield where it expands to include this god seed. and come back down and place it in your solar plexus.

each day be in your gold egg energy field, feel the god seed and source. 8th dimensional consciousness, where the ego or any lower energies cannot exist.

make your egg every day, and before any astral projections. no harm can come to you or enter that golden egg because they cannot exist in the higher energies.

also in that golden egg with source energy, you wont have any negative experiences while astral travelling because lower energies cannot enter, you will only contact higher levels of consciousness beings of 8th dimension or higher.

the dark forces are 4.5 or lower in dimension. they are trapped in the lower dimensions.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is my first post to this website I have posted this story to many other websites in the past hoping to get a response to what I had experienced but I feel that this is the only place I might get some Genuine answers for what I experienced, from what I have read though out this post there isn't anyone that judges harshly. I am hoping to get a reply but I don't know what I'm going to get back. Here we go I guess.

I believe in the existence of other dimensions, right now I am 20 years old, with me saying that I believe this then covers most to all the things to do with paranormal occurrences and metaphysical abilities.

What I am trying to say is that when I was younger I think I unknowingly past in so a sort of astral projection of sorts. It happened from the years of 8 - 11, I would have night terrors, when I was younger I didn't know what they were all I knew is I would have the same dream of trying to solve an impossible puzzle or move an impossible object to save my mothers life it was always my mothers life, during the stages where I would awaken from the dream still in a lucid state there would be things in my room eyeballs watching me and my parents would be there I could hear them speak but couldn't see them like I was looking though them the only person I would be able to see was my brother, well sort of his body was there but for some reason although I can't remember what it looked like but his face was never his face if that makes any sort of sense. Anyway after growing up I started to look back at the night terrors and research what might of caused them there was a lot of information regarding delta/beta/alpha brainwaves during sleep and how breaking the sleep cycle to fast can cause a night terror.

Then I found a article a few months back I have to apoligise I can't remember the source, anyway it said that night terrors in children can be caused by them accidentally crossing over into the ethereal or astral plane of existence, and this is why memories are distorted from children who have suffered from night terrors.

The questions I want to ask is:
- What are the chances that I did in fact cross over.
- Is it even possible to do it by accident.
- If I attempt to open my 3rd eye would I be in danger.
- And would the entities be dangerous?
- Finally would meditation be the best course of action?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pellian

Just like some dumb people use a Quichy board to summon spirits and demons, you can do the same for these kind of entities.
If you can close the door, do it. If you can't just walk way and hope that whatever travelled across the open door does not follow you. You allready did the damage.

Kratos..

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Thank you OP for citing the source of your practice and means of awakening your sixth chakra. I've enjoyed reading it and many comments on this thread.
My experience so far with reading Samuel Sagan - Awakening The Third Eye, I have read not a sentence past "First opening, synopsis of the practice," before following the instructions, I did not want to make believe any experiences that might not happen otherwise without knowing what the effects would be for me, I knew that after the instructions would be the effects.. While I don't want to spoil it for anyone, I have to say I think I've had a breakthrough.
Toward the end of my meditation I felt like I was riding a wave, more like a wave of something was passing through me. I had twitching in areas of my body where I normally never would, a sense of weightlessness during the end process. While I didn't feel vibration or anything that would indicate the awakening in my head I felt a sort of pressure from every angle.
All of these results could have been imagined, except that on the next page which I chose not to read before practicing, "purple light" was listed as one of the three main experiences you may have when awakening.. Purple has to be my least favorite color, it's one I never think of even as I see it, once I opened my eyes when finishing the meditation I was overwhelmed with a strong sense of purple all over me, just from being aware of energies and color without trying.

That small finding is enough to hook me and keep me reading, imo it's more real to me now than it was before. I'd never discourage anyone from finding their inner vision or provoke fear in them by saying demons or negative entities will be drawn to them for this practice. Instead I'd like to promote love and positive effects - May all beings be free from harm and danger. May they overcome their difficulties and may they always meet with success, blessed with good health, strength, peace and happiness - is a great uplifting affirmation for me, to be happy for others' happiness and wealth is to reconnect with the oneness of all life, to love even the negative and overcome your fear which harbors your negativity.

You do not have to be perfect to try new things, you don't have to be afraid. If life is about learning, growing and becoming more would you expect it to be easy? There should be no room for fear or negativity in this thread, those are not natural states of being, it's a clear sign of a person who hasn't awakened anything. Those posters have nothing more to say beyond being negative.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I can tell how to open the third eye as well, and i am also not doing it. The method i am referring to may not only blast open the 3rd eye, but keep it open for years, as well as tear open ones energetic shields so various entities can have their way with whomever who is unlucky enough to play with these things unprepared. Luckily my Kundalini awakened in the same process as my 3rd eye was opened, and after 2,5 ROUGH years (3months ago), She (at least i hope it was Her, lol...) finally decided to drag me into a deeper layer of "the Ocean", where some unusually tense and "vacuume-like" energies filled my brain-area and other chakras, which gave me a real headake for several days, but also effectively closed my third eye. It is a lot more peaceful than having hyperactive negative entities think up half "my" thoughts, providing me with all sorts of negative thoughts, as well as various very logical sounding arguments that may at least SEEM TO have steered me in a COMPLETELY wrong direction... The word CONTROVERSIAL seems to describe a whole LOT of what ive been learning for the last 2,5years.

On the positive side; i got a lot of deeply interesting teachings while it was open (i still get SOME teachings, but not like before), and so i am not saying that people should not open their 3rd eye. Only that one needs to be ready for it - which i am not... Learning how to close the 3rd eye may be a good idea before trying to open it..? Then again, most methods require maintanance to make it stay open, from what ive heard... Freakin "Pandoras box"...
edit on 1-7-2014 by Pisces83 because: Adding some txt

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I keep seeing an eye staring at me, blinking at me, while deep meditating.

What is this?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FistOfFreedom

It is what is called ‘Maya’ in the Sanskrit AKA ‘zero point’...

Reread the OP & the thread title:

originally posted by: pellian
i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it. The level of perception was incredible. But was not worth being bothered by these entities.

Also see previous post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-7-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Agarta

question, in deep meditation I once visualized a very large single eye looking back at me. Given that I had never visualized anything in meditation before what is that suppose to signify.

btw is scared the crap out of me.

(post by sixandone removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pellian What kind of experience you have doing this type of exercises? It's looks like you are doing the practical thing without knowing the theory. Tell us the technique and We may be able to help.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Is it out of the realm of possibility that things have been, for the most part, negative since I experienced this? How does one revert this???

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

edit on 4-7-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FistOfFreedom

Do not worry, you are in touch with your source.

The eye as the symbol is the most ancient version of the expression of the "source"
From a symbol point of view, it transcends any other "idea" because of its simplicity.
It can be expressed without using language, religion, or an understanding of a particular philosophy.
Yet its meaning is hidden from the analyst until the analysis subsides.
It cannot be understood by looking at it or analyzing it.
You can only get it when you "realize it".
The "eye" represents the "source" of everything.
The "eye" represents the observer.
The observer is the point of creation.
It is the creator's point of reference.

Your third eye chakra is opening. That feeling of not caring, is simply getting in tune with your 'Self'. That feeling is the pureness within you-- and you-- on the same level.

Congrats, very few get this far.

But remember, renunciation is very important in Buddhism, that goes for renouncing our attachment to our meditative experiences.

Treat it like a dream, we shouldn't get hung up on the meaning of a dream, similarly we shouldn't get hung up on the meaning of the images in meditation. The images rarely have anything to do with the Buddhist path. In fact I have read that the goal of Buddhism can be considered realization of sign-less-ness. Any perceptive mark (sign) is a distraction when clung to.

Peace love and light

edit on 5-7-2014 by HighHopes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join