It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighHopes
a reply to: FistOfFreedom

Do not worry, you are in touch with your source.

The eye as the symbol is the most ancient version of the expression of the "source"
From a symbol point of view, it transcends any other "idea" because of its simplicity.
It can be expressed without using language, religion, or an understanding of a particular philosophy.
Yet its meaning is hidden from the analyst until the analysis subsides.
It cannot be understood by looking at it or analyzing it.
You can only get it when you "realize it".
The "eye" represents the "source" of everything.
The "eye" represents the observer.
The observer is the point of creation.
It is the creator's point of reference.

Your third eye chakra is opening. That feeling of not caring, is simply getting in tune with your 'Self'. That feeling is the pureness within you-- and you-- on the same level.

Congrats, very few get this far.

But remember, renunciation is very important in Buddhism, that goes for renouncing our attachment to our meditative experiences.

Treat it like a dream, we shouldn't get hung up on the meaning of a dream, similarly we shouldn't get hung up on the meaning of the images in meditation. The images rarely have anything to do with the Buddhist path. In fact I have read that the goal of Buddhism can be considered realization of sign-less-ness. Any perceptive mark (sign) is a distraction when clung to.

Peace love and light

Will do thanks for the reply

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I had a dream years ago where a lady held my right hand, drew a plus sign on it with her index finger than touched the center of my forehead. In the dream, I immediately blacked out. I woke up from the dream with her touch still on my skin. A few months later, a stranger approached me, I felt extremely dizzy and lost control of my body. She walked up to me and pressed her thumb into the same spot the lady in my dream did. For many years after, the area of my forehead was irresistibly itchy.

I left out a lot of details. I have no idea what this all mean. Any comments?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hi all

I am new here and it has been a while I found a string interest is spiritualism and very eager to experience enlightment by having my third eye activated.

I have read in another blog about the very secret but obvious method for openning the third eye which is a simple few steps which I have not tried yet but am going to start practicing soon.

Here is the link to that page which i found in google searching:

consciouslifenews.com...

Then I come across this amazing forum right here right to this thread and reading a few pages about that pdf file and wanted to see if that pdf file is still going around and/or is available?

The link given in the first few pages did not work for me.

I look forward to spend some quality time in this forum and read on and educate myself more and more since it has no ending.

I hope I can get hold of that complete pdf so I can read and practice methods in it and looking forward to be able to open my third eye and seek hidden knowledge.

I am suffering from few permanent chronic physical pain and depression and through the medical system there was no hope for cure or treatment and I am hoping by opening my third eye and enter the realm of enlightment I can feel some positive energies and maybe that would help me heal.

I have never used any halucinogenic drugs before, in fact that might be a lie, I have tried '___' only twice, but must have not inhaled properly as I didnt feel anything at all, no trips or anything, just a mild quick headspin and that was it.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: babooli

I woul not recommend you try to open your third ye whilst suffering depression.
Get well first.
It will o*en in it's own time naturally. Do not try to force it.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The methodology for activating your 3rd eye really doesn't matter if your desire is to open it. What you seek out often or not will be found no matter the route.

In regards to your ailment the third eye won't really heal physical pain, more so that it will see through the reasons why you are experiencing that of what it is.

There are ramifications to opening your 3rd eye and do not let me or anyone else scare you away, just there is an adjustment period. Especially if you have a Kundalini rising close to your 3rd eye awakening, just do some research on the interwebz. Many an individual has seeked out spiritual enlightenment....

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Oh god ive typed heaps and just before posting it the whole page reliaded and its all gone.
((( this is how life deals with me on a daily basis in general lots of negative energies attacking me.

Ill write back using a computer and say what i wanted to say.

Thanks for you kind and responsive replies truely appreciate it. I will reply shortly.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
You know I'm just going to reply, screw it. I've seen this topic come up so often over the years, this thread in particular. Sorry if I'm not doing this right but here I go.

Long story short, years ago I read on this very site a technique of meditation where you're suppose to, obviously have no outside stimuli but imagine nothing, like the blackest of black holes. Once you get there focus on a pinprick of light in the distance. So I did this and believe it or not I actually felt like, it's hard to say but like it was almost like and it sounds stupid but like I was in a personal version of being in warp like Star Trek/Wars. At the end (of the tunnel?) a girl with black hair reached out at me. I was terrified, flipped my lights on and never tried to get to that place again.

I guess what I'm asking, and it's bothered me for a while, not life altering but I think about it from time to time and tell certain people about it. Was I close to experiencing something or was my mind just running away with whatever I was researching at the time.

Again, sorry if this isn't the place for this.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

If you do a search for the end bit deadlink, google "saganATE.pdf" and you can find a few links withing the first page.

I haven't read it but it's called Awakening the Third Eye,Samuel Sagan, M.D and over 200 pages!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bigern

it's not opening your third eye. you went somewhere else and took a wrong turning.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
But What about God!?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodsLamont
But What about God!?

i don't think god needs her third eye opening.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I've lived my whole life (35) with my eye closed.
It's peaceful... But damaging on a social level.

My point is... you're better off going through the rite of passage of letting the master open it up for you. They say: When the pupil is ready... the master will appear.

Pupil... eh??? How Ironic...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dslayer

If you do a search for the end bit deadlink, google "saganATE.pdf" and you can find a few links withing the first page.

I haven't read it but it's called Awakening the Third Eye,Samuel Sagan, M.D and over 200 pages!

Bought the 3rd edition, read it and started the practice. Quite some nice info and excercises in that book and having tried the technique for some weeks, I can concur that this works.

Personally, I was far into getting really active into opening the eye/activating pineal gland and was ready to take 3 days darkness retreat in my home but I turned away from it all suddenly.... Why? Because I believe more in natural development than forced activations when the whole system is not tuned into the transit yet.

For me personally, I realized I've been taking the spiritual path for about 20 years because of escapism. Having social traumas, started from damaging parenthood and upbringing, strengthened by outward projection of that events with expected outcomes, there's a serious lack in my basic life experience and psychological development.

I asked myself: what is it I'd love the most about life. Answer mainly from my child self (the most important part) was: to enjoy, to play, to connect with others. Stuff I've been avoiding out of fear of rejection (based on sense of overall insecurity in life/social life) and dived into 'that other life'; the one of spirituality, esotericism. First 'gaps' in development have to be healed, life to be enjoyed. This is something Samuel Sagan as well states in his book; "if noticeable effects aren't there, you're lacking in some other developmental area" (something like that).

If I'd gone in the darkness retreat, dived even deeper in the energetic activation etc, I'd become more solitary, more lost in life instead of living it and thát's what we're here to do it: live life, instead of escaping wheels of karma and rebirth. Sure that's a later outcome, but only if you've gone through all the preliminary stages. In my opinion, after years of occult/psychological/energetical study and meditation, there's no shortcut, no other way than going through all the steps.

Sure, once on The Path, there's no sidestepping it. But I'm refocussing. Selling a part of my library, trimming on the extreme healthy living, relaxing the safe solitude. I'll keep somewhat studying and meditating and staying healthy, but more; I'm gonna enjoy life, foods, reconnect with people/friends and the whole spiritual path stays and maybe will become stronger in the future.

I don't see the point anymore (and have hardly ever seen that) in lucid dreaming, astral travelling, clairvoyance, pineal activation, psychic abilities... I see the point of submerging in life to emerge from it. I believe in natural fluidity, instead of forcing stuff on your system. Sure a safe push in the right direction through study, meditation and healthy living is supportive, I still advocate that. But damnit, enjoy life and all its delicious fruits! Respect the suffering that's an unavoidable part of it, it connects, brings experiences, makes wiser. And that's what you're here to do; experience and that's what you as Soul take with you further and further. Only when fulness of experience is there, the emptiness of samadhi and further can naturally and safely be obtained. Then it's no longer a question of doing techniques, meditating endlessly, taking superfoods etc etc. You'll get there, just enjoy the ride.

edit on 27-7-2014 by Richardus because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2014 by Richardus because: f*ing up on the quote a bit

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
I've lived my whole life (35) with my eye closed.
It's peaceful... But damaging on a social level.

My point is... you're better off going through the rite of passage of letting the master open it up for you. They say: When the pupil is ready... the master will appear.

Pupil... eh??? How Ironic...

This post made my forehead burn.. really.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

ugggh This kinda post makes me sick.

You entrust a servitude or adviser to give you instruction to live your life blind fully without question.

You must be your own seeker, and decider

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I open my third eye all the time crap generally comes out of it I say your either schizto or full of crap just like my a--!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: onewiseshark
I had a dream years ago where a lady held my right hand, drew a plus sign on it with her index finger than touched the center of my forehead. In the dream, I immediately blacked out. I woke up from the dream with her touch still on my skin. A few months later, a stranger approached me, I felt extremely dizzy and lost control of my body. She walked up to me and pressed her thumb into the same spot the lady in my dream did. For many years after, the area of my forehead was irresistibly itchy.

I left out a lot of details. I have no idea what this all mean. Any comments?

Plus or cross?

ETA: This sound very very familiar. And I mean like "I've seen that in a movie" familiar
edit on 8-8-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
reply to post by pellian

This is reserved for the world of the shaman. Not for the faint of heart.

Be careful, now you are going to need to hold on. The ride is going to get bumpy and you cant go back.

Don't enter the world of the shaman if you are not prepared.

Couldn't have said it better myself.. before doing these type of endeavors one must make sure they have made peace with nearly every corner of one's life experience as coming to the threshold of compassion and empathy for others. If not you can be in for a ride that doesn't stop when you want it to.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Em2013
Can you post this supposed technique on being 1000x more sensitive? Usually when people claim these things and say that they don't want to share it because it might be used for evil or attract evil, then they are lying out of their butt.

I really could care less if it attracts demonic entities or what, I've been in this field for about 13 or 14 years and I've seen and experienced things far worse than you can imagine. If you can share something for the sake of science then please do so. The only way we can understand more about the paranormal is by investigating it including all of its dangers that surround it.

I'm calling your bluff, but if you can prove me wrong then I'll admit that you were right and science will have gained a little bit of recorded knowledge.

In a much earlier comment he linked to the book that he gleaned his techniques from. If I'm correct it is a book called 'Awakening The Third Eye' by Samuel Sagan. I googled it to download it as pdf. I'd be interested to know what you think about the book. Also, please share your experiences of things that are "worse than you could imagine"

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i have recently started learning how to open my third eye, and there are so many differnt things to try i dont knw where to begin. lately i have been just sitting my myself doing the throat vibrations...breathing in and out making vibrations while doing so and visualizing my throat vibrating and then visualizing my pineal gland vibrating, last night i was doing it in bedlaying down and i saw a faint image of an eye in my forehead blinking open and then closing, i got excited and it went away, am i on the right path? im sure most people are unsure if what they r doing is right or not, and i am understanding the everyone has their own way of connecting with themselves/pineal gland, any help would be highly helpful, ie. asking me the right questions so i can research and find out the answers for myself, please message me if you have any input on my path...thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join