It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I am with you on this. It's not ruined my life, but lets just say I never have a moments peace and dead people follow me home and kick it in my hallway. If it is meant to be, you will find your own way to open your third eye. It's natures way of making sure you are ready.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

i really want to open the 3rd eye, is it safe? can it really attract evil? i did sme excerises for the past week, and really felt some pressure between my eyebrws, i had sme visions, in dreams, which partially happened. should i discountinue the excercises?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So you became aware of the dreams we all have.
Be loving and understand the world and you won't "attract" evil, be fearful and you will create that illusion wherever possible

However not literally an illusion or evil, just another way to think of what things are.
edit on 16-4-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by oneoneone

thank u. then y people r cnncting the 3rd eye and evil? is there any cnnction?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Cause nearly all of us get brain washed and have to revert it through many steps.

You also have a fear of death that could lead you to that way on your own.
edit on 16-4-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I find this topic to be very interesting. I may be a little off-topic, but I am wondering how my experiences as a child relate to the OP in a general sense.

When I was very young, around 8-10 years old, I had very severe migraines that would last for hours. My mom would give me painkillers but they had no effect. I found that extremely hot showers help alleviate the pain, as long as the stream was directly on top of my head. The moment I shut the water off/drained the hot water tank, the headache was back. Nothing I did worked, except...

I finally decided to try something, perhaps out of instinct, and it worked. When a migraine would come, I would ask my family to be as quiet as possible, I'd go to my room and lie on my bed on my back, in what I now know as the Shavasana pose (I do not practice yoga). I would concentrate all of my mental energy on the center of the pain, and after what seemed like 20 minutes, the pain would slowly transform and diffuse into more of a pressure, then into a numb buzzing sensation, then it would be gone. I figured out that I would have to continue concentrating my thoughts to the center of the pain for a good 10 minutes after the pain subsided, or it would return.

During that time I also have very vivid nightmares and hallucinations, and I think that one time when I was sick, I may have died, or at least left my body for a black void that I felt had no dimensions at all, yet was infinitely huge. That part is best left for another time, though.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's a bit off topic too, but I want to share my story too.
I started something like 3 weeks ago with these spiritual things too, I started with a astral projection. I choosed the astral projection because i was very curious to try. I made all the things that you need to do, but it's hard to describe what happened, because it was so awersome! I felt so happy, glad, all the good things that you can feel at the same time. I got happy all the week, just happy, i don't cried or felt sad. I had some vivid dreams too. But after a week, I had very painfull headaches, sometimes i passed 3 days with these headaches, and I saw the thing again, I won't tell what happen again because i hate to remember, but its something like a white person with no mouth and no nose and strange eyes (sometimes without the eyes) that always is at my dreams and is following me (at the school, park, shopping, house, everywhere) and i'm not the only one that saw she/he. After the headaches, I saw he/she/it more oftenly for a week, and it stoped again. I don't know if it is good or evil, because sometimes it alert me at my dreams, but sometimes i'm really afraid. I want to do the astral projection again but i'm a bit afraid.
(sorry for the typos :mnky

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
A few disclaimers - I do not do drugs and im not trying to give anyone religious teachings.

Can somebody help me with this? I recently started meditation and came across a very unpleasant experience which was when I would try to sleep (just after each meditation session I would feel great). For the past 2 years my bed has always vibrated at night, I dont question it since I got used to it. Howecer once I started meditation, it escalated. One night I was in the transition from awake to sleeping and right then I was disturbed by a noice which was originating from right infront of my face. That noice at first was static (from a invalid channel on a TV or also called white noise). The static all the sudden started growling at me. My bed started to shake violently. After all that finally was pushed off I was in the transition from awak to falling asleep once again. This time I felt a ball of energy just below my sternum which felt like it exploded throughout my entire body (no pain). My body felt like all the muscles spasmed. That happend no less than 5 more times. The last time it happened tgat night I felt it and sonehow stopped it. When I stopped it, it felt as if the ball of energy was about to burst again but jnstead it just faded away. My room throughout this entire process felt as if it was 100 degrees. I was in a full sweat the entire time. This is the creepy part, my sister called me a few days before all of this happend and all she said was "Has anything wierd been going on cause i had a dream last night and in that dream it told me It lives in your room." I believe in God but never before what happend next. All I did was where a simple cross necklace and nothing now happens, not even my bed shaking. Was this an evil spirit which took not of me somehow? Possibly from meditating which gave me a big aura?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatUp23
The only thing that can harm you is you yourself, stop fearing and you will not experience this, and it could probably be a evil spirit consult someone who can help you
And do some grounding that helps. And lastly use protection, like a technique called "bubbling" imagine a bubble of light surrounding you, only love can enter and remain inside. Hope I helped

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Open up my 3rd eye, Pineal gland, Kundalini rising and ascensions..

When you get deeper into power or more stimulating meditative practices it will leave a mark on your psyche if you aren't grounded and meditating frequently. A mind left alone is a dangerous thing. So the more out goings, void or mindful practices and detachment along side with all the internal enhancements spiritually and others the only way to deal with this awareness or awakening as sane as possible. Yes run on sentence...

When you become more open energetically or meditative you also leave yourself open to drainage. So i highly recommend that you practice your rituals daily. Cleansing, programing, protecting, affirming, grounding etc... Take care of your aura and chakras.
Grounding is a huge factor, I went insane until someone taught me how to ground myself. You can do the rod or cord technique or picture hugging a tree, whatever works for you.

Also don't rush spiritual advancement. Sometimes it's more than you can handle because your ego has expanded itself beyond your consciousness and reality. So think of it as a ladder, and you need a new tool for every new step up or forward you make to handle the job. Basically preparedness.

But wish you all the best and no you're not crazy.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pellian

I was meditating about 6 weeks ago, not using this particular technique.

I have been meditating for about 4 years.

But about 6 weeks ago I was meditating, and 30 minutes into it I was shocked by electricity in my forehead, was a new and strange experience that was not imagined. I continued to meditate and 5 minutes later i started seeing a green colour in my mind and it swirled into a vortex and locked onto what i believe is the 3rd eye. at that point i was shocked by electricity again of equal strength in my forehead and i felt it in the rest of my body as the first jolt.

Not sure if it means my 3rd eye is open, I havent seen auras or anything fantastic like that while awake. i just see from time to time green vortexes when I meditate. i was also getting headaches for a week but it went away.

After 6 weeks of doing this every night, i am hearing a strange high frequency sound. focused my awareness on it, and you actually hear different frequencies in each ear. It fluctuates, it may be 2 frenquencies, and as many as 6 that I have noticed.

The vortexes i dont see every time, it may be every 3 days or once a week.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I havent had any negative experiences, but grounding as many have said is a good daily practice.

As for myself I do a merkaba meditation to form a merkaba field around me first. I focus on my heart, fill it and my body with love, and also state once the merkaba field is formed, nothing gets inside the merkaba field, my body or consciousness without my conscious permission. You dont have to make a merkaba field, you can make a bubble as you allow love come into your heart and body and feel it. When you exhale feel it expanding out until it surrounds your body.

If you are centered in your heart or heart chakra, make the bubble, and feel joy and love, nothing bad can happen to you.

I am not sure if you are grounding, but the nature of these things as you go inside yourself, is we live in polarity. By polarity I mean we have a left brain and right brain. The left brain is where the ego lives, and is often where it makes judgements, is negative, or brings up fear. Its why its called good and evil consciousness that everyone has until they transition to a more balanced or right brain thinking. In the heart there is no polarity, the ego cannot exist there. Thats why i shift my awareness to my heart first or the heart chakra.

Essentially if you have fear doing this type of stuff, when you go into the different levels of consciousness you will manifest what you are focusing your attention on. So if you are focused on fear or fearful, that is where the energy or emotional energy is, so you will experience strange things. If you fill yourself with love, and see yourself as whole complete and the universe being love and serving you, then you wont experience these things.

The reason being as I said, in the 4th dimension especially from what I read, you manifest what you are thinking so you have to either release your fears, or focus your thoughts on love.

Its why in the egyptian mystery schools they spent the first 12 years, purging themselves of fears, so they were fearless. But in general if you do see a disturbing image, fill yourself with love, know you are protected in the bubble, and nothing can harm you, and think pleasant thoughts. If you see an image that is strange send it love and it dissapears.

From time to time i do see a disturbing image, i may open a door and there may be some kind of man with a horrid face or other things of the imagination. i am not afraid, i send it love, know i am protected and it dissapears. Part of it may be ego coming in not liking what you are doing, so it will try to bring up images you may have seen or fear so you will stop doing the activity.

Center yourself in your heart, try moving your consciousness from your head and move it into your heart with intent, and do your meditation from there. you will find you dont get any strange images. If you are doing from your head or mind, you may get ego slipping images in there from time to time if you are not filling yourself with love and feeling loved before you begin your meditation.

From a simple explanation perspective is, the universal mind or consciousness, god or source, interprets what you want through your belief and feelings. And so it gives you more of what you want based on what you believe and feel. So its important to do the preparation and fill yourself with love and feel love.

Its why when you manifest things from the mind, if you are able to through law of attraction, you may get say money you desire, but it comes with negative effects, because you are manifesting it with a polarized mind. So you may have fear or worry, or desperation. And so that distortion comes through with the manifestation of ie. money. So you may have it all go out as soon as it comes in, or you may end up being broke at a higher income bracket because your consciousness did not elevate with it.

Its why if you visualize and manifest, its best to do it from the heart, because there is no polarity or ego there.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: peacock

peacock if you focus on fear, it will bring to you what you are focusing on because thats where the energy flows.

I have the pressure on my forehead sometimes, no precognitive dreams yet, but i had one long time ago before i started meditating that came true.

If you truly want to do it, make sure you ground each day as lifestyle, fill yourself with love before you do any of it.

You want to see vortexes, focus on your 3rd eye meditating, rub your tongue midline on the roof of the mouth where your soft palate meets your hard palate. Rubbing your tongue there generates alpha waves. your tongue will get tired until you get use to it. But you start seeing a green colour. At that moment you have a pineal gland in the middle of your brain. Its tube like and like an eye pointing up. With intention point it to your 3rd eye and the green colour will form swirls and the swirls or vortex will lock onto your 3rd eye. You will feel a pop or get jolted with electricity like i did.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pellian

You have removed a barrier of protection or pierced it around yourself, on some planes there are creatures that feast on our energy like animal's in the sea and we are not compatible with them, they are not intelligent except in so far as they have to be to feed, there are many planes but you are now localized to that one and must develop a self decence regimen,.
Ususally they only feed once a soul energy passes completely into there realm/plane and the energy is a paralysing energy similar to sleep paralysis during which they feed on the paralysed soul.
We are top of the eco system here but that is another plane with it's own energy's and law's, once we are born there or hatch we are probably very vulnerable and what you have experienced is a insight into what lies there, it is possible some were once people or life from here but most are likely denizen's of that eco system which is constantly feeding on the energy from this plane, it makes you wonder what life here would be like if we could stop them feeding or expunge them from our world's since a lot of illnesses are both attraction to them and even in some cases caused by them, our short life span may be down to being drained leechlike by this thing's as well.
But then there are many planes and what we usually call the spirit world is another one, actually several other one's.

edit on 15-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatUp23
Can somebody help me with this? Was this an evil spirit which took not of me somehow?

MANY posters on ATS have confirmed that meditation opens up a doorway for demonic spirits to pass through.

Below are just a couple of examples showing that meditation acts as a beacon and opens up a doorway for these entities to pass through:

originally posted by: JayinAR
I I was mad as hell when I ran my spooks off and they don't come around much anymore. Nowadays it is just your average poltergeist crap ever once in awhile. Also I would add that meditation is what kicked off the worst experiences for me. Be careful with that stuff.

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
Certain spirits can and will follow certain people home, for whatever reason. Certain spirits are more powerful than others. Certain ones basically have more abilities than others. How they learn how to manipulate the physical world to varying degrees I do not know, but I know that some are more powerful than others. And there really are things out there that are pure evil, things I would not wish on anyone, even if they mocked such things. These things are just that bad.

It takes someone who truly knows what they are doing to rid a location of spirits, and even many of these people cannot rid a location of purely evil spirits. A place that was never haunted before can become haunted, but I would say that the majority of the time there was something done to bring these entities in. Dabbling in the occult is apt to accomplish this, but sometimes it only takes something as simple as meditating. Meditation opens a person up, or can at least, to such things. It can act as a beacon to certain entities. I don't know how often it happens, but I know it can happen, for whatever reason. So my advice to everyone is don't mess around, even if you "think" you know what you're doing

originally posted by: OkieDokie
My mother still suffers from attacks at that house, as does my aunt. I believe that these shadow people gain strength from the use of occultic objects and rituals. In an attempt to get rid of the activity at the house, my mother has burned sage, hung up dream catchers, and surrounds herself with anything paranormal. She has tried demanding for this thing to leave and has gone through meditations and imagining light surrounding the house. Throughout all of this, the shadow person has at times stepped up the attacks, or has remained unchanged.

Others here have mentioned that they have only seen the shadow people while meditating. I believe that all of these activities give them an "in" if you will.

My life has finally been rid of these shadow people and the only way that has happened is from me drawing close to Christ, spending time in the Word, and getting rid of any idols, as well as anything new-agey, paranormal, occultic ect. Like I had mentioned before, I was a Christian prior to all of these things taking place, but I wasn't living like it.

New Age deep meditation and hypnotism are particularly dangerous. They are not recognized as being channels to demons, but they provide a direct pathway for demonic influence upon the mind. Communication with demons

Meditation is the technique whereby a person empties his mind of all conscious thought, while chanting a series of repetitive words or phrases as many times as possible. Once a person does this repeatedly, he/she will begin to experience the phenomenon whereby the mind begins to lose its normal contact with the body. This phenomena is called an "Out-of-Body" experience, and is very common in occultic circles.

Once the mind loses its normal connection with the body the person then is ready to meet his/her "Guiding Spirit". Christian author, Johanna Michaelson, captures the Satanic essence of meditation and Guiding Spirits in her book, "The Beautiful Side Of Evil". Guiding Spirits identify themselves by name, including Jesus Christ, the Virgin Mary, or one of the Apostles.

The person who is involved is truly deceived into thinking they have just discovered THE one, true way to actually come into contact with God. In reality, they have just come into contact with a Satanic demon, who has temporarily transformed himself into a being appearing very kind, gentle, and wise. The stage is set for these demonic beings to manipulate and mislead their human victims. These people have become demonically possessed. WALK-INS

The human spirit has tremendous power. Because man is in bondage to sin, for him to access now his human spirit with his soul means using the power of the human spirit for greater evil and sin. That is why all religions outside of the Bible and Jesus Christ tell you to meditate by blanking your mind. Why? Satan is behind this teaching because he wants access to our human spirit and the tremendous power it holds to use for His evil purposes.

Since for this reason God does not want us to access our human spirit, the only way a religious person outside of Christ is able to access his human spirit is though demonic power, a demonic spirit bridging the human soul to the human spirit, but under the demonic spirit’s control. For this reason, God in His Word forbids us to access our human spirit.

The Human Spirit and Meditation

During meditation, a person descends to deeper levels of his consciousness where he discovers the psychic powers and spiritual gifts to heal himself and solve his problems. He meets “the god within” who is wrongly regarded as the God of the Bible. It is this “god” who is dark and mysterious, and may leave evil impressions in the subconscious mind of the person. Eastern Meditation Sneaks into the Church

edit on 15-5-2014 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I think if you are focused on fear, and demons, yes your mind may bring up images and you may have unpleasant experiences.

it really depends on where your focus is. Generally speaking if you are focused on fear and demons because of religious upbringing, your probably shouldnt venture into exploring your inner self. The only negative things you bring into it is your ego and as I said before your good and evil consciousness. So if you are focused on fear and judgement, dont do it until you release the ways of the ego.

You should be doing awareness exercises first before you attempt any of this. Because you should have begun the separation game with the ego. That you are not your ego. But the majority of people believe they are their egos, so they go around life in judgement and fear, and a sense of unworthiness, as well as an angry god that punishes.

i read an interested quote once. if you believe in a punishing god, you will be punished. because that is what you are asking for through your belief, and emotions related to what god is like. Energy flows where you focus your awareness, so focus it on what you want more of and feel that.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

One other thing as well, the truth is God is in everyone, he made us so we all have the God force inside of us. Fear separates you from God, from others, as well as from yourself and your true power.

Follow your heart, that is the best compass.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

One common sense thing as well, dont watch horror movies or listen to the negative news of people killing each other each day before doing these meditations.

Also what you are experiencing is your ego. In many religions, they refer to satan, or the devil or demons. Its the ego, the cause of negativity, judgement, fear, control, negativity. Specifically your left brain, the judgemental analytical brain where the ego lives.

If you feel you are being attacked, make the bubble or shield of love, state nothing gets into it that is not love. Also state you will not be attacked because you are protected, and no entity can harm you because they cannot get into your shield.

Your ego doesnt like these exercises, because it will start you down the path of being aware of the ego, and the separation game where you realize you are not your ego. When you are not aware of the ego, it has all the power to keep you in fear and misery. The ego does not want you getting your power back.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pasqualie
I think if you are focused on fear, and demons...

Fear in itself is not a bad thing...

In fact, fear can have a very positive aspect when it is used to warn us of real dangers.

The purpose of fear is to keep us out of trouble.

Sometimes, it can be real difficult to tell the difference between "scare tactics" and legitimate warnings.

Legitimate warnings are based on human concern for others.

My writing on ATS isn't intended to scare or manipulate anyone.

My posts here are motivated by compassion and concern.

Legitimate warnings treat the other person as valuable and worth preserving.

Scare tactics, on the other hand, have been used by those interested in power and control and is never motivated by love.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." MLK, Jr.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people. -- MLK, Jr.

"History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people".- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Claire Kuchever: What if you had to tell someone the most important thing in the world, but you knew they'd never believe you?

Doug Carlin: I'd try.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

fear is a symptom of left brain thinking. consequently a degenerating left brain, which on a whole has been shrinking in size as science has discovered. you look at all the mental illnesses, more and more every year. The roots of neurosis begins with the manifestation of fear and anxiety.

if you look at left brain injuries, you find after left brain injuries, people are found to turn into geniuses at times. because the right brain compensates and becomes more activated. Genius is found in a balance brain, or a more of a right brain dominance.

its never the other way around.

If you want to know what fear is, its your focus on thoughts of things that cause you to be afraid. your brain releases adrenaline, and you are in fight or flight mode.

you have a thought, your brain releases hormones and chemicals, which makes you feel the way you do. have the same habitual thoughts over and over again, you feel that way over and over again, and it becomes your general state of being.

consequently also fight or flight was not meant to be a chronic condition. you live in fear all the time releasing adrenaline and being stressed, your body doesnt heal because those systems are not active in fight or flight, and your body systems break down resulting in illness, and shortened life span.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join