It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jarren70

It's your imagination/insecurities,you can't get attacked with an activated 3rd eye,maybe if its fully open you could get attacked but it won't be fully open unless ofcourse you been meditating properly and opened up your chi channels and kundalini is activated,then your third eye would be opened,most people on here get paranoid from reading all the scary posts,it's just there fear of the unknown gnawing away at them,purely psychological lol

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

activating and opening the third eye are but steps on the spiritual ladder,those steps are up higher than the first few steps you must take when starting of on your spiritual journey,better to take the first few steps in order, untill you get to the point where your walking on the steps of opening the third eye,most people including me activate there third eye and wonder why after a few months that they can no longer see the energy as rich and viberant as it used to be,reason for this is because the chi can't get up to the third eye as all the chi channels are blocked because no preparation work was done,you really need to be keeping your jing with no leakage and practicing emptyness meditation,which can be anapana or shamatha meditation,doing these two things will open up your chi channels and change your jing into chi,your chi will get full and you will attain the first dyana which is joy and bliss,this is cultivating the wind element,when this is done your close to activating the kundalini as your ida and pingala will be clear so that you can open up the shushumna channel then the kundalini will be activated and your chakras will started to open up ,at some stage the chi will open up the third eye fully,takes years to do this,and if u not doing something properly it won't happen

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
without my knowledge, i had OBE's while meditating on my third eye.(i have an activated mid-brow center) I felt like i was drowning in a sea of waves without suffocating..and then i was back to my body..... i had 2 nights of really short astral projections...
back then i was really really surprised by the weird feeling of vibration....sort of overwhelmed and could last for 2 mins max...
i doubt if any one felt this!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
docs.google.com...
try this and when it works pass it on - we have to help the other peope being tormented

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kSGIRL
docs.google.com...
try this and when it works pass it on - we have to help the other peope being tormented

Evil spirits are already everywhere and tormenting,people,in various psychological, mental, physical ways regardless whether or not your third eye is open.

When you do open it, you gain access to seeing what exactly it is that's usually the cause of your issues. Oh and "they" are just about everywhere.

Third naturally opens for people who are spiritually mature and ready for it. Those who do it premature will face problems because then you become aware of your own ego as well

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by pellian

The world we live in, I like to call Earth School, is only a stage. All that is perceived is just that a perception. here is a link to my website Mental Evolution mentalevolution.webs.com... if you scroll down on the home page you will find a book I wrote on the subject click it and you will be taken to a download page. It is free I don't charge. As for my experiences I would like you to go back and reread your post. You attempted to convey your experiences to the best of your ability but I guarantee your description does not give justice to what you actually witnessed. As for how my life has been because of being awake, lets put it this way, the good is wonderful, when I feel negative it is horrific, when I shut it out I'm lost.

I just checked the link to my book and it is not working. I will fix it and let you know when it's done and available.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Agarta because: post broken link announcement.

It's working now if you have issues let me know.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Agarta because: Link fixed

why don't you guys just find better hobbies? like start a band? go outside and see people? become social and have fun.... sure the third eye opening is fun and interesting stuff... but aren't you guys trying a little too hard to make your life a Stephen King movie?

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster;
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Opened your third eye? Sorry but you did nothing of the sort.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I feel like I deserve a medal after spending several days reading through this entire thread. Good stuff, I have enjoyed the reading. As for those who stated to be careful, or watch out, well it was that mindset that probably got them in trouble to start off with. If you have mastery over yourself and your thoughts, then there is nothing to fear.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
bump

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If you unlocked some kind of a door to demons that's what you'll get, visions of confusion. None of it will ever be clear or make any scene. But that's what they want. They want you to be confused but to htink that maybe you're onto something big. Meanwhile you're life and soul are at stake as they hope to keep you confused and not just spending time getting ot kwow the creator. Instead you should just drop all that and get ot knwo God. Plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

may i humbly ask you how do you get to know G-d when you don't even know his attributes except for some lies about vicarious atonement and a gospel which is riddled with holes.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Easy turn off your mind and open your heart. Turn off you mind. All that reason and logic. You don't know how everything in the entire universe works. And you certainly don't know how everything's going to work with how you get to know God. You don't know jack. So just humble yourself, if you don't you most likely won't get any sign at all from God. So quiet your mind. Now just close your eyes feeling the intent that you're going to talk to God. Then after a few minutes begin talking to him. Simply express that you want to know where life and you came from. What you're doing here, and where you're going. And ask him if he's out there to reveal himself to you so that you can get to know him. Just remember, he's God and you're just a piddly man. Not the other way around. And don't expect just one prayer with little to no faith and the whole worlds suppose to stand still for you. It doesn't work that way. Ya you might get a sign after, it's hard to say. But if you pray often enough and ask often you'll be given a sign. something will happen, and when it does you'll be "astonished" you'll realize that there is a God. From then on you'll never be the same again. So again, start by praying right now.

edit on 30-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
i don't deny that there is a creator to the world and the heavens. I also believe that your intentions are to derail this thread into nonsense. I ask nicely for you to please stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

After watching a Ted video yesterday I've come to a new approach that I have yet to attempt. I get to a point every time that I meditate and wham I fall asleep after becoming so relaxed. I keep attempting to get to a place using the path that others have taken and it doesn't seem to work for me. Now, when it comes to meditation I'm simply going to stop trying to apply what I have read/learned. Instead I'm just going to think, and build off of what I observe myself and go from there.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
that is an excellent idea. I should try that.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I wish I could open my third eye, unfortunately I can't seem to do it. I can have control over some level of matter with my mind but when it comes to seeing auras and stuff I can't seem to do it one bit. Been at it for about 12yrs or so. I'm going to read through this whole thread hoping that I can get some clues on where I'm going wrong. I've seen shadow people and the like for as long as I can remember and it doesn't bother me but not being able to see "the other world" irritates me. Unless auras are just heat dissipation from bodies which everyone can see just fine without opening a third eye, then that's one thing but from what I keep hearing, opening the third eye means that you can see a whole new dimension. I've got lots to catch up in this thread, this may take a while ._.;

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

God himself grants free will, but you decide for everyone.
Was this not educational for you? Might it not be for others?

I think that these exercises created some sort of energy that attract astral forms.

There do appear to be nearly infinite levels of reality, but for us they come in bandwidths; each chakra is a collection of bandwidths. There is as much or more diverse autonomous sentience in those bandwidths as in the one we know. So yes, intensifying a chakra can basically put you on the radar of that particular "bandwidth of perception," or, 'reality at that level' some might say. This is why a kundalini experience tends to introduce people to a whole universe of entities and aliens they never knew until then.

One night I woke up and saw this thick rope strung from my window sill to the door. at the moment i knew what it was. I made the mistake of touching this animal or thing and felt a jolt like electricity. I was definitely awake I immediately felt very sick and had chills all over my body.

And that's it? You didn't do any exercises after? If you cut yourself when chopping vegetables would you just walk around bleeding? If you're going to work on your energy body, you may find it useful to do so with guidance, if these things are not intuitive for you.

or these entities are coming through to this world via my consciousness.

You're almost ready to join the alien abduction threads now.

A hallucination cannot affect you physiologically to make a shock effect.

They can do much worse than that, depending on whether you classify did-not-leave-a-business-card entities as non-physical and hence hallucination.

But yes, of course, you're right on the basic of it: there is a physiological and energetic reality to these experiences that belies their seemingly esoteric nature.

The level of perception was incredible. But was not worth being bothered by these entities.

And if you were a child who went out into the front yard, or the park, let alone the street, you would also find all kinds of dangers. Barking dogs and scratching cats and selfish neighbors and swingset bullies and dangerous cars. And you could spend your life sitting inside reading a book instead so you'd be safe. Or you could decide you were up to the larger world.

Given your interpretation of it and the resultant fear, I agree this is probably not something you should practice.

But perhaps over time you will become more comfortable with the ideas and try again.

Actually -- best to stick to the heart chakra if you must choose one to focus on. Not that it doesn't have its own share of weirdness, but it is closer to the energy that is reflected in our seemingly objective reality, and the occasional pulsing overload is mostly just likely to make you the most affectionately nice guy you've ever been (or you'll cry a lot). Most the other chakras have certain side effects from overstimulation which are less pleasant.

edit on 2-9-2013 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Almost all of my interactions with entities have come when i was waking up or going to sleep. As of right now the third eye has cooled off dramatically and i do not see like i used to.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Glad to hear it. Did you ever post your process? Did I miss it?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Can you post this supposed technique on being 1000x more sensitive? Usually when people claim these things and say that they don't want to share it because it might be used for evil or attract evil, then they are lying out of their butt.

I really could care less if it attracts demonic entities or what, I've been in this field for about 13 or 14 years and I've seen and experienced things far worse than you can imagine. If you can share something for the sake of science then please do so. The only way we can understand more about the paranormal is by investigating it including all of its dangers that surround it.

I'm calling your bluff, but if you can prove me wrong then I'll admit that you were right and science will have gained a little bit of recorded knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join