It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

so now it's 8 days later since I had a lucid dream,this morning I woke up about 5am so I went to bathroom and then rolled a ciggerette for myself,I'm back smoking again after 5 months of been off them to bad,but I'll be off them again soon like next week maybe,anyway,after the smoke I went back to sleep after 20 minutes and I became aware in a dream,as far as I know nothing in particular triggered it,I was with a past friend but for some reason he was a girl,I didn't question it but knew he was in a different body lol,anyway I told him that we were in a dream and that I'm lucid and aware of it both of us started jumping up and down and started dancing to some dance music as there was a radio nearby,totally crazy lol,so then I said lets make stuff disappear,he didn't seem able to do it but I concintrated and the radio vanished,them something hostle crashed through the window like a flying robot,I imagined it Was gone and it vanished,

Now here is where it gets choppy,either I kept waking up and going back into a dream with lucid awareness or else I was jumping from dream to dream while I was asleep ,for this reason I'm finding it very hard to remember what happened but I know it happened from 3 to 6 times,multiple lucid dreams in one morning absolutely amazing never happened to me like that before

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

edit on 4-7-2012 by lucid365 because: double post

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

Yeah that's very cool -- I had this only a few times.

Here's the one lucid dream I can remember. But it also involves a precognitive dream also.

So I had a dream of this house in the woods by a lake -- only I could see the house from the air -- I was up about 100 feet looking down -- from the driveway.

So usually my dreams when I wake up -- I can analyze them based on subconscious associations - like why did I just dream what I did? Oh it's because I said or thought this yesterday and so it subconsciously triggered such an association in my dream.

But when I have a dream when I can't do that -- then I tend to remember that dream because my mind goes -- hmm why did I have that dream? that's strange.

In this case I had never seen this house, etc. So I just left it at that -- a strange dream.

So then several months later my mom wants me to drive her to her brother's house up north. To prepare for this trip I fast for three days.

I know this sounds extreme -- but I have to emphasize that I am a hermit because due to my intensive qigong training and third eye opening my body is super sensitive to food.

Last summer I fasted several times since my dad passed on into the spirit world and so there was a lot of intensity going on -- also I was relying on fasting to purify my body.

But also during this time I was "flexing" my pineal gland or transmitting energy -- and also taking in jing energy -- so having "energy exchanges" with people -- doing healing and taking in energy.

When I do this my body has to be super pure and even if I don't "flex" my pineal gland -- as I no longer "flex" my pineal gland -- my body still have to be super pure.

Anyway so I didn't want my brain to be leaching toxins -- crap smell -- from the free radicals. I mean when I did my training I did a vegan diet -- even no salt -- and then I fasted on just half a glass of water for 8 days. So after that -- now I can't have a pure enough diet because to do so means I have to meditate all the time -- but I can't meditate all the time since that would mean I am lazy, without a job, etc. haha.

O.K. so anyway I fasted for three days so I wouldn't smell so bad as the third eye insists my body be pure -- which is ironic because people think I'm full of crap even if I haven't had food for three days! haha.

Anyway we drive up north -- northern Minnesota - and it's really beautiful. Qigong master Chunyi Lin has his Level 4 week long meditation rainbow healing retreat by Lake Superior because he says the energy is so much stronger there. Yes I immediately noticed this - -I was amazed at how pure the energy was.

So when we get the house -- immediately I think -- WOW this is the house I saw in my dream!

Now I was not that surprised because I had several precognitive dreams dealing with family members and friends -- surrounding my dad's funeral - and so this was so close to that time. I had maybe four or five precognitive dreams and visions surrounding my dad's death and also the death of another relative.

Anyway so the first day at the relatives I keep fasting but I'm still off-gassing crap smell which is very embarrassing -- I know now that it was worse because I was "flexing" my pineal gland -- transmitting energy. I didn't do that at my relatives for that very reason -- I didn't want to make it smell worse as this process off-gasses the toxins or leaches them out of my brain -- out of the gums, through the eyes and nose, etc.

Yep it's intense to really purify the body but anyway so I was also drinking alcohol as a socially acceptable means for an antiseptic. Alcohol doesn't really work as an antiseptic -- vinegar is better but vinegar smells worse and is less socially acceptable. haha. Garlic also works great as an antiseptic -- but again smells bad also, etc.

Anyway so I think I sat in full lotus also at my relatives but mainly I was outside to keep the smell down -- I was tending the fire pit - mezmerized. Oh I remember now this was before my dad died but ironically I was commenting to my cousen about how impermanence was real and how based on the size of the universe planet Earth was just a speck of dust, etc. I next saw him at the funeral but we didn't talk.

Anyway so I was given the loft to sleep in and the energy was even extra strong because it was during the full moon. When I went to sleep I had a levitating dream and I was teaching people how to levitate in my dream.

But when I taught them how to levitate -- I said in my dream -- look we are dreaming right now -- this is a dream -- so watch I can levitate. Then I just started levitating and was showing them levitation.

So this is very similar to the full lotus levitation dream I had just before the Solstice -- three days before -- and also the orgasmic kundalini sensation is very strong on the tailbone - with the orgasmic climax sensation.
edit on 4-7-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Strange -- did he tell you to meditate after you hung up the phone? Meditate for half hour? Another person on ATS called to get a phone healing and he was told to not get a phone healing until he first got the SFQ level 1 self-training course and to then practice SQF first and then call to get the phone healing.

I think maybe Chunyi Lin is focusing on getting people to do the self-healing so that when he sends the energy it is not wasted.

So you didn't feel anything at all? Yeah I have heard of that sometimes but there was still healing results. So it does depend on the energy. I have heard of some people saying they went up to see Chunyi Lin in person -- one person drove their dad up from across the country for a week of healings to heal their dad's back but it didn't work.

So I think it does depend on various factors -- like Chunyi Lin stopped putting his finger to my forehead to open up my third eye and instead he has focused on opening up my heart chakra -- he put his hand on my heart instead and he said that "my mind wasn't ready it" to have the third eye opened up more.

So also it's too bad you didn't ask about any other blockages -- because I find it limited when the lady on the phone says not to talk to Chunyi Lin or to ask him questions. I asked him a ton of questions just because I've known Chunyi Lin longer than the lady working at the SFQ center. haha. Or probably I have -- anyway yeah for me getting a phone healing is limiting also because I use the house land line phone and my family doesn't want to hear about this kind of stuff. haha.

Well thanks for getting the healing and maybe you will notice things. I know when I got my phone healing -- the energy I felt was deep in my heart like a laser and since then I feel like my heart has opened up more.

Yesterday I had amazing telepathy confirmed for the first time. I was thinking about my nephew for several hours very intensely -- I had some strong emotions but I was working them off while outside with a pick axe working. So I was focusing on him and then finally after a couple hours the blockage was cleared out.

So I forgot all about it and i was at the computer in full lotus and then the phone rang and it was my nephew calling me. He never calls me but he said he had to call me because he was wondering if I really had said to him that reality is holographic and that the things he experiences externally like the people around him are really a part of himself. So I asked him what made him think of this and he mentioned a friend from another country who had stayed as an exchange student and thought maybe it wasn't a coincidence about how he had opened up his mind. I then confessed to my nephew I had the same exact thought about his exchange friend that night also and that I had been thinking about my nephew intensely for the last couple hours.

So then I relayed to my nephew another amazing telepathy experiment I had this summer where an old friend from 16 years ago appeared on this email listserve and I thought I wouldn't bother him since I'm into this paranormal stuff. So in my meditation I focused on having him contact me as an experiment. The same day he suddenly emailed me. At that time I wasn't sure if it wasn't just a coincidence -- I mean I had used that listserve for a few months and so he knew I was on it and so maybe it was just a coincidence he chose to contact me the same day. But after what happened with my nephew I realize I caused my friend to contact me.

Now this also happened to me over ten years ago -- I had an ex-girlfriend I wanted to make contact with but our relations were estranged. So then I thought but if I can make contact with our mutual friend then I could find out how my ex was doing. I put this thought into my mind as a strong desire from my heart but then I forgot about it. I was with my current girlfriend at the movie theatre she worked it. I was standing outside the door as the customers came out of the movie and suddenly my ex-girlfriends mutual friend was there -- this was just days after I had put the thought out. She was from out of town -- 8 hours away -- I said -- what are you doing here? She said oh I was just visiting. So she just happened to visit from out of town and happened to go to my girlfriend's moview theatre the same night I was there standing outside the door when the movie ended -- and it happened to be soon after I had asked to see her. Of course I asked her about my ex-girlfriend.

All I can say is that reality is strange and how the third eye connection works really is powered by the heart connection to the impersonal consciousness as god or allah or Buddha -- or whatever people want to call it -- the spacetime vortex or the Emptiness the creates light as consciousness.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Personally, I had a negative experience when I opened my third eye as I began to have very frightening nightmares and instances where I felt my soul was literally being "pulled" out of my body. I also began to see 11:11 everywhere and still do. I began to feel a STRONG desire to research the constellations Orion, Sirius and the Pleiades and felt a "connection" to them. Every time I turned on the radio the same song would be playing, even if I changed stations. Numerous times I would turn on the light and the light bulb would burn out; even when driving a night, a streetlight would turn off randomly. My daughter and I even witnessed a triangular UFO in February 2010 while driving home from her ballet lesson. Needless to say, I was terrified by my whole ordeal and I honestly believe that somehow, I attracted very negative energies.

The nightmares have subsided, but I still have very clear, vivid dreams...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Classylady67

Amazing how people have very different reactions to opening the 3rd eye,I havnt had one bad experience yet,and I wouldn't exactly call myself a positive person

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
please link me to the technique?

i tried scouring the thread but only found some broken links.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Classylady67

Just came to this thread by chance, a lot of people seem scared about opening the third eye. Look internally first, meditate on it and see that you are ready. You'll know when you're ready. If you have fear then you are not ready.
I also lucid dream on a nightly basis and have many flying dreams where I can control my flight to a point.
However I often have trouble with what appears to be powerlines, maybe ley lines.
Either way in a dream about ten years ago, I found myself flying higher and higher only to encounter two winged guys with flaming swords. I kid you not! They said to me It is not my time yet and to go back down.
Time for what I don' t know and the weird thing is I am not religious, were they angels or aliens? Who knows but it
is a dream I've never forgotten.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I just came onto this site for the first time from my searching about what some of you have called a kind of rainbow vision through meditation. It's pretty unreal what we are capable of isn't it? These past few years have been a really exciting time for my personal growth. I have been learning so much and experiencing this human life through love. Although I have been growing as a person I have been thrown into a whole new world. In meditation I see very clear crystalline colors. Occasionally rainbows like last night. I have always been doing this, since I was a boy actually. I never realized what I was doing. : ) I just realized this year what all of these experiences mean actually! It's wonderful because I have always been interested in these things but now I know I'm not going insane. XD
You must go into it all without fear.
I'm very curious about all of you, we are all indeed cut from the same cloth. Another perspective is very valuable to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Oh book talk by Transcendent Dreaming author -- googlevideo 1 hour link

Yeah so she goes beyond lucid dreaming -- into precognition and telekinesis dreaming as astral travel.

This is a new link for me so thanks for helping me find it. haha.

This lady does martial arts and qigong meditation and she's a professional shrink and she leads trips to the Amazon for shamanic healing visionary plants.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
A hallucination cannot affect you physiologically to make a shock effect.

I understand how some of these experiences were probably quite unnerving for you, but I can assure you that the mind (whether hallucinating or not) can produce physiological effects. You can google terms like "placebo effect" "nocebo effect" "psychosomatic effect" and "mind body connection" for lots more information, and scientific studies which prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that your mind, alone, can make you experience all kinds of weird things. Including physical sensations, symptoms, illnesses, etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Headtide

Yeah I used to see rainbows quite a lot for a period of about a week or 2 I guess it was a particular stage my 3rd eye was going through,welcome to the site,glad to hear of your experiences in meditation

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I came across this thread when I Googled, "How to open the third Eye." I found the original post you were looking for on the technique that you used. Whats weird is that I found this thread right after I read the one you were talking about. Anyways, here the link to the original poster that you were looking for. Even though its a year late. curezone.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hi first of all i want to say i respect you all. This is my experience I mediated on the 3rd eye i ended up seeing things a white light in my room. Also black shadows moving around my room. I was in hospital with back pain my aunt did some energy work on me maybe rekki. I woke up in the middle of the night with a black disc in front of my face with fuzzy edges. Its shot away into nothing in about an arms distance away. I looked around and saw the window had burst open. I said never again. That is not good what ever about a white orb in my room a black one is definetly not good.
I was also researching aliens ufos basically searching looking for the answers. I am now a born again christian and i am finally at peace. I originally done rekki, meditation , and then down to 3 rd eye mediation and many other new age stuff to heal my depression. I ended up wanting to kill my self. Thats the truth.
If you want an experience get to know God through Jesus ( Jesus said you must be born again) then you receive the holy spirit and that is AWESOME ive never been happier. I am a child of God now. He works everything out for my good and his glory. Its not always easy as i saw in a card yesterday. Your not promised a good flight but a good landing. Doesnt mean its bad though no reason why things cant be good if you work at it.
If you want to research the nephilim and the fallen angels. If you want more info message me back. Please dont be rude.
God bless you all and may you find the truth. Peace and love.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Its amazing how varied everyone's experiences are. I had considered trying this stuff out a while back but it just seems like a door that I don't want open so I left it alone.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnhoj

If you want an experience get to know God through Jesus ( Jesus said you must be born again) then you receive the holy spirit and that is AWESOME ive never been happier. I am a child of God now. He works everything out for my good and his glory. Its not always easy as i saw in a card yesterday. Your not promised a good flight but a good landing. Doesnt mean its bad though no reason why things cant be good if you work at it.

That's strange that this was your experience, but perhaps you were not prepared to have your Third eye open. There is a whole Spiritual Astral realm around us, and when you have the Eye to see, you will find tons of activity everywhere ...even seeing the souls of recently dead, angels, and demons.

My third eye opened after I gave myself to Christ and was a hardcore Christian, praying daily, and eventually when I got baptised is when the Holy Spirit descended on me and opened my Third eye, killed off my ego, and various other experiences.

I feel you have to be stern and fully established in God and Love before you discover all the things all around us when the third eye is open

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

there's lots of alchemical changes your body has to go through before your 3rd eye is fully open,so easy to activate the 3rd eye,but after you activate it,it doesn't means it's fully open,you need to change your jing into chi and start off the kundalini rising to make the 3rd eye fully open,it's actually extremely hard to do unless your a monk meditating 8 hours a day and staying away from everyone,hardcore emptyness meditation will start off the kundalini naturally,could take 2 to 3 years,also you have to practice non leakage,so I believe most people claiming to have a fully opened 3rd eye are full of #,my 3rd eye is activated but not fully open

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Can you please PM me the technique you used, this is my choice and i really do want to open my third eye no matter of what it might bring, it will aid me in what i would like to research and see, i have never found anything to do with the opening on the third eye that has actually worked for me. I would be so glad if you could

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Decision

I have also been having this problem. Why am I feeling like I am being attacked or watched now? Why only at night?

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join