It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid365
I heard something like if you are lacking yang energy you will see ghosts ect,that's why I'm guessing sagan gets you to meditate before 1pm as morning is yang and night is yin,I heard that spirits are after your yang energy as they have a lack of yang,so there always scheming and taking the forms of family members or people never showing there true image or intention,it's recommened that you don't trust any spirit not even a spirit guide,hmmmmm pity about not being able to trust them,dam lol it's hard enough trying to thread this lonely path lol

sagan never said anything of that sort in the book. I said that. The spirits are not after your energy unless you give it to them. The observation of 1 pm is the concept of day and night. 1 am to 1 pm there exists the concept of night and 1pm to 1 am is the concept of day. certain energies exist during those times that may keep your 3rd eye open all night long and make entities appear. Remember that this path is only secondary to a primary path to our creator. By doing these exercises you are accomplishing in a mere week what some spend an entire lifetime of fasting and meditation trying to accomplish.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

ok pellian,your recommending not to meditate at night from your experiences,I don't feel comfortable meditating at night anyway,why is it if my 3rd eye is activated,and I can get deep levels of meditation,I can see the glitter appear at start of meditation,then the purple space and vortex,but why am I not seeing any lifeforms like you?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
My method of the exercise is as follows

Neti cleansing
short reconnect with the space between my eyebrows
Go to shower and connect with the etheric vibration on my skin then to the water itself feeling and visualizing all of the bad vibrations leaving with the water.
Do a fire connect
Connect the throat friction to the glitter particles.
connect to any new forms you see
connect to the blackness behind the colors
Stop
go to sleep

Do this in the morning. Never late at night. My thoery on why one doesn't see beings is that maybe your intent while doing the meditatio has be to see other world.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

yeah my intent is to progress in meditation, to better myself and to help others.it's not my intent to visually see entities,the book is also aiming towards oneself and higherworlds it states that it's not trying to achieve mediumship of clarvoyance and low vibrational worlds like ghosts and spiders or animal like entities,did you not try highering your viberation? Hay thanks for your rundown on your exercises

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You have to have the intention in mind that you are going to develop ability to do X while you are doing the exercises. I am working on a device that will help activate the meridians discussed in sagans book. Lucid give me a PM and maybe we can go further.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Danjya,

I hope you'll read this, you posted that you wrote a book that you're willing to distribute as free e-book. But I'm not allowed to send you a private message (yet) so I'm hoping you'll read this and send me a pm instead, I suppose I'll be able to reply, but could you include your e-mail address just in case?

Thanks a bunch!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I agree with above posts, when "seeing through eyelids" you are in the starting stages of OBE. Not quite there but close. I have had this a few times, when it happened it was like seeing through a thin film of water(blurry on the edges and kind of dream like." Same for you guys? That is one reason to practice OBE in the daytime, otherwise you just see darkness and don't know what is happening.

I have a great book to help with OBE's if anyone is interested, PM me.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yesterday was first time doing the neti exercise from sagans book,I ended up swallowing most of the salted water and wretching,I was thinking this is so hard to do,how will I do this everyday,but I have to say I tried it today and it was extremely simple with little water swallowed and the water flowed perfectly from nose to mouth it's just a matter of attepting it twice before almost perfecting it,I already felt a heightened perception during meditation I feel that after doing it for a couple of weeks it will really enhance my meditation and 3rd eye,just nodding off here to sleep but I'm getting exact images of my bedroom and my body as if I'm looking at myself,just thought I would share this with the members of this thread to encourage them to try this,it's good for clearing out the etheric waste that has built up,And enhancing clarvoyancey

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
you should really consider the fire excretion exercise. Ideally you want to excrete into earth wind fire and water.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

what chapter has the fire excretion exercise in it?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Get into your Heartspace and allow the compassionate power of loving kindness to flow freely through you. Even if you are facing the most treacherous of demons, it will not dare face you or else face it's own healing and enLIGHTening, that is what keeps such spirits/beings as you say in their dark realm. The True Warrior knows Love is the greatest 'weapon' as it does not harm. Only the mind is capable of bringing about harm unto itself. And we are ALL truly One.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Chakras close and open for a reason. We are meant to be able to open them. I don't feel that there is any danger in experiencing these things, but I haven't experienced them yet myself. However, I will be trying the techniques posted here, and hopefully get the ball rolling in regards to having my own experiences!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
pellian,where is the fire excretion exercise?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
is he fire excretion exercise the same as the fire connect?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian

Originally posted by Angelaisaac
I just looked back and saw this has not been answered. I am also interested in hearing the answer to this. About a month ago I was listening to one of those Brainwave audio clips to fall asleep to. Within a few minutes of me laying there, my dog, who was in bed with me but already passed out, woke up and ran to the edge of my bed barking frantically. He then stopped, stared into space for a second then went back to bed all normal as if nothing had happened. At the time I was listening to a clip that was supposed to aid in opening the chakras. I wonder if it somehow affected my dog in his sleep. He has not done that before or since.

Do not do chakra exercises at night!. When you do chakra opening exercises you are essentially turning on a lightbulb for all spiritual beings to see. You are very lucky that you did not open your perception enough to see what the dog sees. I have experience with this. Do your exercises before 1 pm!

Hi pellian.in regards to what you wrote here im wondering if this didnt have something to do with what i went through a few years ago.

i had recently got into meditation & started practising some tibetan meditations from this very old book that i'd found,looking back on it the author wasnt really clear on what sect the meditations & exercises belonged to,but knowing what i know now i'd have a guess & say Dzogchen one of the sects basically dedicated to the short path way,often called the short path because yes it can be a fast way to attain enlighlentment but it can be a path fraught with danger.

Anyway on the nights i had done the exercises,which all up only ever amounted to two nights that i ever did them i had the most intense,visceral,terrifying & genuinely horrific realistic dreams i had ever had,after the second time i awoke from one of these dreams,the tension was so palpable i could almost feel it in the real world,the fear i experienced in those two dreams was unlike anything i'd ever known.

& coupling with what you've posted i can see the dangers for the inexperienced,newcomers & just people who arnt just generally prepared.
thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Some month ago I found this thread and got interested in the subject, downloaded the PDF of Sagan, later bought the book (much easier to read on paper, plus the contribution to the author).

For me it is a revelation. Many things and parts of exercices i knew/did before.
Some are new and very interesting for me.

Had lots of good and interesting experiences doing the exercices. (Mind: I am not a beginner)

For me personally the book is a big piece in the puzzle of my "search" or path.

Somehow i do not feel like sharing more insights in to my experiences, the ignorant ones will not believe and I do not want to bore the experienced ones.

A question though to those with experience:

It really seems to me that this knowledge is (a big?) part of the secrets of the Freemasons.
A couple of reference I realised during reading the book:

- the 3rd eye - the one seeing eye of the Masons (as on the dollar bill)
- during the Night-Excercice you count down from 33 - 33 being a big number in the Masons symbology
- the reference that the humanbody including astral- and aetherbody is the mikrocosmos, while space is the macrocomos - Masons: "as above as below"

You see these connections as well ?
Is this technique as well teached by the Masons?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
Some month ago I found this thread and got interested in the subject, downloaded the PDF of Sagan, later bought the book (much easier to read on paper, plus the contribution to the author).

For me it is a revelation. Many things and parts of exercices i knew/did before.
Some are new and very interesting for me.

Had lots of good and interesting experiences doing the exercices. (Mind: I am not a beginner)

For me personally the book is a big piece in the puzzle of my "search" or path.

Somehow i do not feel like sharing more insights in to my experiences, the ignorant ones will not believe and I do not want to bore the experienced ones.

A question though to those with experience:

It really seems to me that this knowledge is (a big?) part of the secrets of the Freemasons.
A couple of reference I realised during reading the book:

- the 3rd eye - the one seeing eye of the Masons (as on the dollar bill)
- during the Night-Excercice you count down from 33 - 33 being a big number in the Masons symbology
- the reference that the humanbody including astral- and aetherbody is the mikrocosmos, while space is the macrocomos - Masons: "as above as below"

You see these connections as well ?
Is this technique as well teached by the Masons?

Friend:

You are spot on! This is the "hidden" information! Breathing, mantras, mudras, and LOVE for ALL! If you are open, contact me U2U and I can answer questions you might have that can take you further.

You will need to ask specific question.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

[edit] If you would rather ask here...It is all cool by me. You ask, I answer as per my "gnosis".
edit on 20-9-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
OP, that's a very interesting book you linked to, thank you for that. Lots to absorb......I think I'll start with auras.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

ChunTsuU, thanks a lot for your kind words, i just did send you some questions via U2U, looking forward for an interesting discussion.

And to the OP and everybody else with questions regarding entities: I just found a very informative FAQ on Entities on Sagan's Clairvision website. Very good description on what entities are, dark forces, how they work, what can be done for protection and lots more. Really worth a read: Entities FAQ

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
When I do a very simple excercise to access my pineal, lying down, meditative with a blind/scarf, over my eyes.

I don't try to imagine but gently zenmind see, what is like a universe within, infinite space and cosmos, colors, and usually get a sense of my boundaries melting away, no sense of separation from me to the infinity within.

Then, I gently say "I wish to see my point of light". And just wait. Again, not imagining, but just zenlike seeing, until something in the center, begins to shift in and out, that has vortex, rotation, akin to a small galaxy, sometimes more like a vortex tunnel, once it was a window with a man looking in (someone suggested the gatekeeper) and a universe behind him.

What should I be doing at this point, is the question? I just blank out, for 20 minutes to 1 hour.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join