It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

You quote a post by "Decision":

The main issue I still have is that I have trouble sleeping on my back. After 20-30 minutes of laying on my back, I feel anxious like something bad is about to happen to me and I have to roll over. If I do manage to fall asleep on my back, I often wake up feeling like I just narrowly missed being attacked by something.

Wow ! I have this since years, can't sleep laying on my back at all. I can relax for some minutes on my back, but suddenly it starts. A strange feeling which is something like a mixture of loosing ground / falling / loosing balance.

Never thought deep about it. Normally it just roll to the side and all is good.

Anyone else knows this feeling ? Anyone has an idea what it might be ?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

years ago i read that a person who sleeps comfortably on their back has no fear, and is quite confident with themselves.

a baby often sleeps on their stomach and so do adults who are insecure. sleeping on your side is (like myself) halfway i guess between the two. 10 years ago i could only feel comfortable on my left side. after a short relationship with a woman i loved for a while, i can now only sleep on my right side. i gradually trained myself to sleep on the left again over the years but it is never ever totally comfortable. i have no explanation why the change occurred.

something to do with left and right hemispheres of the brain and the effect of her energies perhaps?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
thanx OP, S&F. a very thorough book. will wade through the rest of it later.

this post started months ago and have not the time to read 42 pages so forgive me if this info is already there somewhere.

a lot of yoga techniques urgently need a guru to make sure everything goes according to design. you are dealing with very powerful forces. they will kill you if not done carefully. or mentally derange you.

one of the important requisites is to be adequately purified before you start. i doubt bad entities would arrive if they had no suitable environment to lodge in.

in addition, you may have read in the bible that "if your eye be therefore single, your whole body will be full of light".
and yogis report that they can see every part of their body within when the third eye is opened. there is also some sort of chemistry between the pineal and the pituitary. just my 2c worth.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

years ago i read that a person who sleeps comfortably on their back has no fear, and is quite confident with themselves.

a baby often sleeps on their stomach and so do adults who are insecure. sleeping on your side is (like myself) halfway i guess between the two. 10 years ago i could only feel comfortable on my left side. after a short relationship with a woman i loved for a while, i can now only sleep on my right side. i gradually trained myself to sleep on the left again over the years but it is never ever totally comfortable. i have no explanation why the change occurred.

something to do with left and right hemispheres of the brain and the effect of her energies perhaps?

Its really funny that I get more of the things when I am laying on y back. But anyhow. The 3d eye has wore off. i don't know what happened.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

The 3d eye has wore off. i don't know what happened.

I do, but because you chose to walk your own path, than to interact with me from my very first post at the beginning of this thread, I stepped aside, as your choice was to follow a book. But that is okay, your lessons will continue every day, whether you see them or not.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
premature babies are put on there chest when sleeping so that if they throw up they won't chock,so all people trained to sleep on there stomach continue this for life

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Kundalini yoga is great for 3rd eye,after a session I can see the pulsating colors without meditating,when meditating it's even more extreme,it's been a few weeks since I done kundalini yoga,and the meditating alone it seems very slow to see the energy or colors sometimes very little which makes me suspect that I'm running out of steam,most cultivating practices admit that if you lose your jing then there's no jing to turn into chi,they say don't lose your jing for 100 days and then you produce lots of chi so that it flows all around your energy points or chakras or chi maridians,if you have chi then your 3rd eye working well swell as the rest of the chakras

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
I AM NOT ON DRUGS OR NEVER HAD DRUGS!!!

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

The very first night I tried this i had a very different type of dream which i had not had before. the content doesn't mean anything but i digress. The day After i notice that sometimes my awareness would shift and my vision seems different for a moment. i thought that this is really cool. i do the exercises again soon after. same thing at night. I see colors and shapes that follow my vision. These were there if I closed my eye in complete darkness or opened them in the very dim light of my room. These seemed to be objects of some sort that gave off a dim glow and had a woven pattern.

As I practiced it sounds really crazy But I think that these exercises created some sort of energy that attract astral forms. One night I woke up and saw this thick rope strung from my window sill to the door. at the moment i knew what it was. I made the mistake of touching this animal or thing and felt a jolt like electricity. I was definitely awake I immediately felt very sick and had chills all over my body.
I continued the exercises two weeks later i was really close to sleep and a blue ring of light that fluttered like a butterfly came into my room. I turned on the light and the ring persisted of about a second after and I again felt a sting i my side and the same chills. I assure that I am not dreaming and fully awake.

If this is not some crazy hallucination then whatever I have been doing is either lighting me up like a porch light to attract moths or these entities are coming through to this world via my consciousness. A hallucination cannot affect you physiologically to make a shock effect. I also have noticed that when did the exercises something seems to materialize in my room. The way this thing or object would materialize is that it would appear like it was a different refractive index like the air. I would also see entities that looked like this right after I wake up. I have even noticed small feathers falling down in my room.

The level of perception was incredible. But was not worth being bothered by these entities.

Thanks for sharing your experience, please do tell more.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KnIghtWytchh

he's been telling us for the past few months now,try reading the past 42 pages lol

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Alot of people see various things after doing this.. As well as being able to see entities that transfer between dimensions.. Ours and others.
The colors and Auras are a very interesting side affect as well

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If you tune into an aura you can gather information about the person object.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
havnt seen aura's yet tut tut

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

I always sleep on my back. I cannot for the life o of me sleep on my stomach, nor on my sides. Always on my back..

but.. now that i think about it i do not ever remember having a weird experience/nightmares on my sides or stomach. usually on my back but i typically sleep that way.

anywho recently i had a dream that a little girl in a green plaid jumper blond about 6-8yrs thin a little pale appeared at my bed side and asked me if i wanted to know if i would be interested in know who committed the murders that just occurred. I remember freaking out as to why this child was next to my bed and how the heck does she know about murders. I couldn't really move and I got angry began to recite the Lords prayer mid way through it i just thought the hell with it and said "get the *&^% I am trying to sleep!" she began walking away down my hall way when she realized i was not to happy with her being there. For the life of me i don't know if it really happened or if it was a dream, it felt real and nothing was out of place only the little girl .

The next morning I open my face book and the first thing i read Indiana Murder of Five: Neighbors Unsure if Suspect on Loose. I was like wtf but i just think it was coincidence... but i do live in indiana ..

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
No offense - really... but when we go a short time without visiting ATS - this place seems like a freak show.

When actively involved, that aspect lessens greatly. However, everything and everyone here seems pure off their rocker when youve been away for some time. That probably explains why I don't speak of the site in the past, present nor will I in the future. Especially considering most people are about as enlightened as a rock, ATS isn't the type of site you send your children too!

As far as this post goes - LIKE 99% OF THEM - NO PROOF - No CREDIBILITY! Thus, its merely taking up bandwidth. No disrespect to the author, however, the post is - at best - a prime example of a post which is:

Poorly written, cryptic, imaginary experience - lacking ANY proof AT ALL. That is what we DO KNOW.

Share the 'method', lacking of real detail, if nothing else. Otherwise, you have wasted our time and yours.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Little One

Tis you that have wasted space. Had you read into the thread even 2 pages you would have found it. Not to mention many accounts on the way to this post. Thanks for taking the time and space to show you don't want to know.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Post the technique, what you may call "bothered" others will call enlightened. Please, do share the knowledge that you have come across.

a *hint* to this process is in the Bible, Matthew 7:6. Enjoy

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

My daughter could see those when she was young without doing any exercises but they scared the crap out of her. She eventually stopped seeing them. They were huge according to her, usually she only saw the web.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Little One
No offense - really... but when we go a short time without visiting ATS - this place seems like a freak show.

When actively involved, that aspect lessens greatly. However, everything and everyone here seems pure off their rocker when youve been away for some time. That probably explains why I don't speak of the site in the past, present nor will I in the future. Especially considering most people are about as enlightened as a rock, ATS isn't the type of site you send your children too!

As far as this post goes - LIKE 99% OF THEM - NO PROOF - No CREDIBILITY! Thus, its merely taking up bandwidth. No disrespect to the author, however, the post is - at best - a prime example of a post which is:

Poorly written, cryptic, imaginary experience - lacking ANY proof AT ALL. That is what we DO KNOW.

Share the 'method', lacking of real detail, if nothing else. Otherwise, you have wasted our time and yours.

Thanks for the input ...care to receive some back?

The next few weeks are going to "rock your world"! If you continue to buy TPTB, "all is good living the illusion" same old, so be it. Just remember you can comeback and ask U2U about the "TRUTH" that is unfolding before your eyes at this glorious time!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Anyone ever poked out their third eye?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vivalarevolution

ah another person who had no results lol what a pity

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join