It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
hi everyone.. im just new here and i read all about this.. and searching about this 3rd eye

i dont know if i opened it already or not.. here in our country said having a 3rd eye was on inherited of your parents family talk that some of my relative have a 3rd eye or something a "witch doctor"

anyway back to the topic.

my mother have a 3rd eye and one of my friend but i know how they open it.. my mother said the eye she have just pass down on our generation.

on my own exp. i see something that didnt exist spirits or ghost.

but i only see them in just a blink of an eye.

those that mean i already open my 3rd eye?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If your brighter than others you will know you are. If you dont know then you arent, you can be spiritually advanced, but you might just be a shining star rather than having the power of the sun
edit on 16-10-2011 by eyeopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

we only speak english on this site openeye can you pls translate your last 2 posts
hehehe joking my friend

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I feel for you OP. I woke up this morning and opened my first 2 eyes and really regret it...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

because your 4th eye was sore from last night

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Lol Lucid365! Yeh sorry didnt mention you in the 1st post, did you feel left out? Like I said I have a bad memory lol. How many posts before I can utu? I want you guys on my msn, We'll chat, although I wont go into this isnt the rite place or time.

As for the op, lmfao, am I the only one who believes his a genius and did what he did with good reason, like e.g. certain things can only be said in certain ways in certain places, your not safe or alone talking in your own living room about ""important" issues how can you be here?

Ill add more once im upto date but at mo I've still got the prophercies of the aryans and Lady Agarthas wonderful enlightening thread to go threw.

As for the book, I found it last year didnt pay much attention but its not until I fell off the hill so to speak and landed back into the dark over time and then went threw the book and now realise that without thinking about it I did use a lot of techniques last year to get as far as I did. I got to the point where I could get threw the black n white, threw hoops, and then spinning threw after seeing purple to see bright purple again, once at this point it felt amazing and I felt the energy and movement around my neck face etc, wich if some one can explain would be nice until certain things went south! If you know what I mean please tell me lol.

Ok so now, I do my thors, aums, use mantras self hypnotism and blaze before I meditate, also use banishing ritual, keep me safe too.

Thanks to those who helped, you guys lowered my frequencies with some dark stuff, I think im over it now though, lol.

ps dont take Advantage of him!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

who said they didn't believe him,anyone with an opened 3rd eye and more would believe him,anyway why you going on all crazy and mysterious,your heading should be I'm always on drugs and always will be on drugs,how about starting off doing a brief on how far spiritually attained you are and cut out the mysterious and vague crap,it's already too painful reading your posts and you only posted 3

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

anyone who comes into a discussion blabbing on about nothing is full of # or mental lol

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

20 sentences you typed with nothing to salvage

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid365

because your 4th eye was sore from last night

I could take that so many different ways... I have absolutely NO idea if I should be offended or amused.. or both. I will choose to be bewildered and slightly shocked... with a slight blush... just because I havent feigned that one this week. Its all so confusing sometimes with you pups on ATS.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
third eye is a great way to open yourself to evil things.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

ha ha only joking my friend

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Third eye leads to insanity and straightjacket land. Don't bother.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet

yes a great way if thats your intention,but thousands of clairvoyants ground and protect themselves that have never gotten into any bother,if you want or let evil enter you it will,but if you dont want,then it wont

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by a1red3

another person who hasnt got there 3rd eye open,why is it all the people who dont have there third eye open making comments about insanity and straight jacketland,but all the people who do have there third eye open never mention anything about it ,hmmmm interesting

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If you could reach my level, well, you wouldn't ever.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I am sad that my thread has degraded into a shouting match. i only wanted to tell people that they could see some really cool and scary stuff if they do the book. I am not about ego. If somebody here can show me something i am all ears.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
i really want to open my 3rd eye but im scared on what the risk can i have.

im not scared of ghost or spirits..

i just want to know what the truth is and what is my limitation.

i was trying to read the book and it's a bit scary.

is there any possible that if i open my 3rd eye i can close it too?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The truth is different for every person but there's no limits on how far you can keep searching. As long as you hold on to your conviction you'll never fall into malposition and will be able to close what you have opened.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

its not s shouting match its a debate,and ridicule is part of the ingredient,its such a great thread,thats it no smart comments from me anymore ha ha

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join