It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
look What johnny Chang achieved on YouTube through meditation,directing chi energy by having control of directing energy through the maridians,I'm sure he has all his chakras open including his 3rd eye,his training must of been related to esoteric training,qigong,tai chi,meditation,he also has access to the spiritual world,I'm sure he see those lights and butterfly entities lol

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
there was a full moon last night,the density between the eyebrows so strong just like it says in the book

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
i want to do an update.

When I first started the technique i actually did it in a modified way. instead of breathing I was making a sound through my lower throat similar to omm. I also focused my attention to the black space behind the glow you see. But your goal is to develop seeingness. from my experiences I developed different parts of the third eye.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

As I understand the basic technique a portion on the meditation is to concentrate on the black/purple backgound, just not the entire time.(I.e some in the vortex some on lights, other on etheric.)

So did you only concentrate on the "background"?

I miss seeing plant auras, I am going to start this back up again.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

watch out behind you.

i feel for you, it's gotta suck.

phillips screwdriver into the tearduct.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by yoyoma15

yes when you see moving stars go across your field of vision direct your throat friction to them until they go away. Then focus on the background of the lights or blue fog. don't forget to do neti before. And the fire execise once a week. the fire exercise purifies your energy body so that impressions high higher bandwidth. It would also be a good idea to sit infront of a fan with your back to the blades and your arms extended out infront of you. be aware of the vibration on your skin and then tune into the moving air, Connect the moving air to the throat vibration. the glow should get brighter. The object to these connecting to wind, fire, water earth is because these are the primary spiritual elements that the human body/ soul is composed of.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hi everyone how far has anybody got,has anyone opened there 3rd eye with pellians tecniques,and what other progress have you guys made?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I would be so interested to know how many people opened there 3rd eye because they stumbled apon this post,so people feel free to let me know,once again to let you all know I opened the 3rd eye only about a week before starting to read sagans book

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
ah I must be the only one

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid365
ah I must be the only one

because your bold and brave.
The information is right here use it!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I started up some kundalini yoga I think it will go hand in hand with this esoteric training,especially if one wants to feel the energy going through each maridian,and also to direct the energy to where one wants

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
seeing pattern of stars on black backround now without meditation,didn't do neti cleansing yet,have to get some rock salt lol,doing it tomorrow,pellian how are you,any more progress?any changes?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
When I was very young I had this strange belief (actually more like a physical feeling) that I was a son of "God" even though I did not believe in religion or Jesus at all. I was made to go to Christian church on some Sundays by my step father, and I absolutely despised it. I was around 5-6 years old and did not take any of it seriously. Yet I still had this strong feeling/bond with a force that transcended even my biological father. I was 100% sure that this was real. I never once talked about it though, always kept it to myself.

I also had a very strong sensation of atmospheres, I could feel love or negativity greatly as I think most children do. But I can remember being with different people or family members in different locations and remember what the atmosphere physically and emotionally felt like basically. These feelings and thoughts have almost completely dissipated with time, especially the son of god thing. So I may have been born with the third eye slightly awakened but never understood.

Now I suffer from crippling anxiety from time to time and depression, mostly a result of smoking loads of marijuana as a teen and stress over load. I take mild anti-depressants to keep the anxiety at bay. I still feel that there is strength in my heart but my mind has slowly become controlled by the fear of insanity and weakness. I think it may be too late to heal.

Understanding your psyche and being prepared is a majorly important part of doing these kind of excersises. You may be a strong willed and strong minded person, but the scars from your past and negativity can destroy you.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Well now your just being selfish.........not to mention I think your hiding something........put the smelly markers down for a sec and understand that there are many ways to make yourself special. Smelly markers will also do the trick, as will super glue, kerosene, spray paint.....you get the idea.

SO if you don't want to tell us what the big breakthrough is, I guess we'll just have to guess...

My money is on the '___' method of 3rd eye opening.......

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Are you possibly talking about somthing that involves the a mirror? I found one type of third eye that revolved around a mirror, and like you it altered my vision for a couple of hours and when i dreamed that night I became aware I was dreaming

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Was born with all my eyes open...still had a rough awakening though.

Wakin up can be a serious shock to the system if your not ready for it.....smoking pot ya say? Probably not a good idea......

It is important to realize that there is 2 sides of our persona that dictates what we believe on every level. The self, and the false ego. The false ego is the conformity that society places on us as we're programmed to abide by a set of predetermined rules to get along in the world.

The self is the primal understanding of survival and impulse, the true you, if you will. Not this phony projection of who we pretend to be, but our real true self in all of it potential glory and manifest. When you unlock your self and kill the ego.....so many things are possible.

Just don't force it until your ready for what truth lies beyond your realm of understanding.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Oroborus

I wanted to respond to you because I can relate to some of the things you say. When i was young I did not think I was a child of God, but I was convinced I wasn't from this planet. I definitely had some interesting experiences that made me see the world a little differently, and those views were repressed as an adult due to not being accepted by the average person.

I wanted to mention all this because I also have suffered with anxiety and panic attacks that required me to take medication from time to time. I will tell you this because it is an observation I have made over the years. I have never taken ANY medication for anxiety that has done anything to help with my spiritual/psychic side. I am someone who has also had many dreams come true... from insignificant ones to knowing when others are going to die. And those dreams came to a complete halt while i was on medication. I also don't want you to think I am saying not to take the medication, because it can be extremely helpful when things get too challenging, And it helped me clear my head so I could figure out what the REAL cause of my anxiety was, and work on it.

I also want to say I don't think the battle is too tough. If you allow yourself to believe that, however, it will make your journey harder. It makes sense if you think about it. If you don't have faith that what you are trying to achieve is within reach, then why try? Our minds can defeat us long before any external factors will.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

I will say I read a very small piece before bed last night (I just discovered this thread) and I had a weird dream experience overnight.

I specifically read the part on the breathing/throat vibrations, and I was testing out the method as I read the section. Then I went to bed.

I will preface this dream with a very brief background. I have had "waves" or very interesting dreams in my lifetime, including ones that have flat out come true. I also experience sleep paralysis, accidental lucid dreaming and I think the beginning of astral projection. I have also had the same dreams as friends on the same nights. All of these experiences are out of my control and come in waves. I only recently started educating myself to see if all these things are happening because my body is trying to tell me something.

Well anyway, here is the dream experience, which I have to think has at least a little to do with the material I read before bed...

I ended up having a strange dream where I was in my old bedroom and I saw a face of a giant woman peeking into my window. The woman was not "real" looking... she looked like she was formed from painted clouds (I saw brush strokes on her face!) She was not moving, just peering into my window. I remember thinking she was my grandmother, even though both of my grandmothers have passed away and she didn't look like either of them.

Then suddenly I was still dreaming, but the visuals disappeared and all there was nothing but blackness and my thoughts. In my dream I started repeating strange run on sentences that seemed to try to figure out who God was (this was a little strange in itself, I have been spiritual my whole life but never was convinced there is any official "God".) I was mildly conscious in my dream at this point, though not enough to wake up. The weird thing is that in my dream I knew I was talking to myself, but then I heard a male voice say in a very calm and and polite tone, "you are mistaken." Because I was mildly conscious, I realized it didn't make sense that I heard a male voice, because the only being I had seen in my dream before it turned into complete darkness was the female in my window.

This surprise unsettled me enough that I started moaning in real life in bed. I could hear myself do this while I was dreaming! This is probably the weirdest part.... after I began to moan in bed (while in the dream world still trying to figure out God to myself) I heard my boyfriends voice say "you're dreaming." It wasn't the first time he has woken me up, I often start making noises in my sleep if I have vivid dreams. However, I rolled over to tell him about the funny dream I just had, and he was actually passed out. I realized his voice was part of my dream so I wrote notes in my journal and went back to sleep. Hours later, we were both awake and to make sure, I asked him if he had woken me up last night. This is weird... but he said he remembered hearing noises but he was too tired to wake up over it, so instead once he realized the sounds were me he said to himself "she's dreaming" and went back to bed, Therefore, he never said a word to me, yet it would appear I had some strange dream that picked up my boyfriends thought?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
Actually it really does matter if you are buried or not. Becoming dirt after you die is a rectification and important to the soul. Being stuck back in your physical body after you die for say thirty yeas is alot better than being in hell! And if you get cremated then your really out of luck.

Hi, could you explain what you are saying happens to people who are cremated? And what's that bit about being stuck in your decomposing body? Thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I just looked back and saw this has not been answered. I am also interested in hearing the answer to this. About a month ago I was listening to one of those Brainwave audio clips to fall asleep to. Within a few minutes of me laying there, my dog, who was in bed with me but already passed out, woke up and ran to the edge of my bed barking frantically. He then stopped, stared into space for a second then went back to bed all normal as if nothing had happened. At the time I was listening to a clip that was supposed to aid in opening the chakras. I wonder if it somehow affected my dog in his sleep. He has not done that before or since.

Originally posted by potential_problem
Hello.
I am not going to judge anyone here.
I read(almost) whole topic.
I found here three posts that took my attention.

Originally posted by Sentience365
reply to post by Greensage

Hey there, I had a question about the exercise you recommended. I did what was instructed and I believe I came to the frequency which was described. However, my dog seemed to be horrified with what I was doing and she began to visibly shake. Is there any particular reason why this would occur?
edit on 24-3-2011 by Sentience365 because: (no reason given)

e: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2011 by Angelaisaac because: grammar

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join