It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
A meditation for you Pellian, while they still have the link up

tsl.org...

And by the way, this type of singing meditation is called Bhakti yoga, or devotion
edit on 24-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

OP, i just posted a thread where my stealthcam flimed something VERY similar to the butterfly-creature you referred to seeing with yr thrid eye. is this a similar "object" to what you saw? it looks like its from another dimension or something. its here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
everybody on this planet is going to become psychic sooner rather than later.

it sounds like he gets stuck on the astral and/or energies are activating and getting stuck in the part of the brain that induces fear. perhaps focusing the third eye on the pineal gland then up through the crown? If you are just beaming out the third eye that can be unbalanced in a way. it is the like the muscle approach as opposed to the lotus of the crown unfolding naturally approach.

are you breathing in all this?

if you have a freak out these are two remedies that still the brain.

1) place the tip of the tongue on the back of your teeth at the palate and look intensely at your nose at the same time. hold this and breathe.

2) drink a glass of h20. apply neck lock--kind of a tilting forward and tucking the chin. place your hands under your armpits and breathe deeply and slowly.

3) slap your body from head to toe. jump up and down a couple of times. get back into your body.

you will want to back off this until you are ready and stable again. meaning you are not halluinating.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
Guess what makes me thing someone might be fibbing.

He says right off the bat "he was not on drugs"

That makes me think hes wrong, there is zero possible way to experience the mind expansive drugs like '___', '___', Mushrooms, and many other very natural drugs. Meditation does not reach nearly the same effect.

Then you have never experienced meditation like I have... you surely can acquire these levels of mind expansion without that. Personally I never drank until 21 and never tried other drugs until 28... yet up until then I had many experiences through childhood and into adulthood. Most of these were due to exercises that I had learned about and pursued, or at least I assume that was the cause, due to the fact that as I continued them , the effects were even more evident.

Sorry you never had the ability to do this... but you should know that it is truly possible.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
After reading the first 4 pages with broken promises made by the op saying he'd tell his secret [tomorrow], I call hoax and crack-smokeage on the op. I've come to the conclusion that in fact the op is experiencing side effects from some hallucinogen drug (judging from his account, I sense '___', Psilocybin Shrooms, or maybe even some MDMA).

Thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life trying to open my 3rd eye. I'll continue to be a non-believer, thanks anyway.

edit on 24-3-2011 by BiGGz because: Thumbs downn

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Destructor

Yep a long hard journey for most.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio
I experienced the same thing in complete darkness (seeing odd shapes and colors, even when eyes closed). That's why I don't sleep in complete darkness. Maybe that means I have a "third eye" but I never interpreted it to be supernatural.

edit: didn't see you posted the link to the technique.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

The key to the exercise is to do the throat friction while being aware of the shapes and colors, and then be aware of the black space behind the colors. This will propel you to higher spiritual levels. I think it will be possible to use these exercises to teleport and materialize gold and silver.

thank you everyone for your opinions and input.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

A meditation for you Pellian, while they still have the link up

tsl.org...

And by the way, this type of singing meditation is called Bhakti yoga, or devotion
edit on 24-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Just beautiful!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz
After reading the first 4 pages with broken promises made by the op saying he'd tell his secret [tomorrow], I call hoax and crack-smokeage on the op. I've come to the conclusion that in fact the op is experiencing side effects from some hallucinogen drug (judging from his account, I sense '___', Psilocybin Shrooms, or maybe even some MDMA).

Thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life trying to open my 3rd eye. I'll continue to be a non-believer, thanks anyway.

edit on 24-3-2011 by BiGGz because: Thumbs downn

He told his secret on the second page. You must have missed it.

Right here

But that is perhaps because you did not approach this from an impartial stance, but as you mentioned you approached it as "a non-believer". Perhaps now you can see how this practice leads to blindness.

edit on 24-3-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
I have the PDF. I am reading the technique and I will submit myself to testing this method for the safety of ATS members.

If I do not post a reply in this thread within the week, assume the worse... these Entities ate me. Hopefully with hot sauce and a dash of mayo.

Hot sauce and mayo? I'm shocked. You know mayo is bad for the heart.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainhitman
reply to post by pellian

OP, i just posted a thread where my stealthcam flimed something VERY similar to the butterfly-creature you referred to seeing with yr thrid eye. is this a similar "object" to what you saw? it looks like its from another dimension or something. its here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The object i saw was about 7 inches diameter with two concentric rings fluttering like a butterfy. maybe its this guys cousin.

I have considered setting up a webcam while I am asleep maybe capture on of these critters. But I am scared crazy these actually could be real.

If anybody attempts this technique please do it atleast an hour before you go to bed. and then redo it the next day. exactly as it says.

edit on 24-3-2011 by pellian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
hey man you need to listen to me and take me seriously. I think i know exactly what website you used for opening your third eye. if youre thinkin that somehow you can get out of what youve started youre wrong, im sorry to say this. what you started is causing you and your perceptions to go outta control. The Only way to get over it is to continue what youve started, you can learn to control it much better if you do. you have a great spiritual connection but you cant let it get the better of you, it could drive you insanely mad if you dont continue. That little detail is something they didnt bother to let you know, what your doing can bring out a lot of repressed feelings in the beginning. Dont worry though, youre on your way to reaching Nirvana, which is something most people cant say. Trust me if you learn to control your mind better, things will get better.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

They are not real in the sense that you could capture them on film.

But they are real in the sense that there is bi-directional relationship of influence between you and them.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
THERE IS NO SECRET.

Your third eye isnt open. Your third eye is going to open "IF" you learn to truly accept yourself as the christ.

Then you will be illuminated.

Just read and understand this and you wont have to ever read any further ever again.

This is not christian.

This is not religious.
edit on 24-3-2011 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

link   

I have considered setting up a webcam while I am asleep maybe capture on of these critters. But I am scared crazy these actually could be real.

The mind is a very powerful tool, it can create things and put them there even if they are not real, yes it happens.
This might be hallucination, then again you said you did some excercises.

link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Oh woops, when I was scratching my 3rd eye, I accidentally poked it and I guess I messed up my vision because I definitely didn't catch that..

The way the op described it sounded like a bad '___' trip with stomach cramps.

Anyway, lets see what this '3rd eye' can do. If that doesn't work, I can always drop a tab.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
thank you for pdf..
reading

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

Well if he was using drugs they could have opened his third eye......When i was a teenager i did mescaline,and i saw spirits.....They were talking to me and telling me to hop a chain fence and come hang with them.....They were not scary to me at all.The other people i was with did not see them.......

I am a sensitive and in my adult life have had several people that have passed over come to me and its all been validated in some form by others so i know it was them I hear them in thought form i don't see them.....Given this i know NOW i did see these spirits when i was a kid.........I would never do these drugs now and haven't sense i was a teenager i would be to scared....I didn't even smoke pot much because i say how myself and people were not being real and that scared me.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

Just because you can't see some things it does not mean they are not there, here is an explenation for you, you can't see x-rays can you ? or other things that are on EM spectrum, Because the visual sight on the EM scale is limited, can you see infra red, heat spots with the naked eye ? Who knows what lies beyond the EM spectrum that we can't see.

edit on 24-3-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

LMAO i'm sorry to laugh bro I know the s##t is crazy as hell and heaven and you can not control what comes in your room, well not at first at lease. Just by your stories I can tell you have opened your 3rd eye to a degree however there is MUCH MUCH more higher levels to tap into, but yes the BAD ones do seem to come first to test your faith
. My first encounter happened in 2004 and the next day something turned my car stirring wheel and I flipped my VR6 Jetta going 80 MPH.

I'm not here to debate and try to make people look bad or be negative because there is enough of that going around and like I said i'm been studying and practicing for 7 years now and any BS or negative things I do highly affect my energy and ascensions.

I will add tho focus on positive things before your go to bed every night and ASK GOD to send good help to show you the way. As of now your vibration or souls energy is to weak thats why when they touch you that jolt of energy flows thru your body and kinda hurts and you feel sore when you wake up.

As far as bothering or what some called enlightenment....LOL that is the sound of someone who has no clue because it is more of bothering than them teaching you something divine because that is not the case at all. It well take MANY test until a divine being comes and teaches you something due to they work on higher vibrations
and seem to watch more than the evil ones...write these experience down to help you understand all the different species and entities you come across it will help. Oh and what you do in your 9 to 5 has a effect on your spirit life now

Oh to be honest people everyone MUST learn their own way because even tho everyone wants to learn MOST are not ready.

It starts with your DREAMS....

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join