It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 15
175
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Albastion
 


So trueeee...mines was activated since i was 15 and it happened NATURALLY. I am a vegetarian, dont smoke, dont drink, I love animals I see myself as their equals, dont believe in any form of murder, lets just say not in anyway form the way that I live to the way that I think is the way of the average human being , and I dont drink tapwater or take pills..etc.(I could go on forever) and I only actually have about one full meal a day, my body doesnt crave food, I mostly eat because I know that I need particular nutrients but my body doesnt retrieve it as a necessity. weird??I know...
(And its called the pineal gland)




posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanecaGMallette
Its called the pineal gland although its most common known as the third eye. Mine has been activated since I was just 15 years old and it happened NATURALLY. Its not something that you should provoke to occur. And any true friend who actually cared about you wouldnt had of told you to do so. You need to stop what you are doing only a few are chosen, and thats only if it activates NATURALLY. There are a million doctors and scientists who would love to do the worst experiments on myself and other people like me. Thats why my mother made sure to immediately no longer let me trust the outside medical fields and universities and such as we noticed with this situation. All of my sensories are advanced, certain sounds could make me go insane, I have premonitions in my dreams before things take place, literally I will see things the day before they happen, and I have a different outlook on the world that we live in. And then there is the darkside and trust me you know NOTHING AT ALL. So I beg you to stop and leave it alone it will destroy you because you were not chosen. And Im just speaking from the standpoint of someone who not only KNOWS but who CARES. And I didnt ask for this gift but I learned how greatful that I am to have it and I know what the ultimate purpose for me having it is in the end, and thats something that I could never let escape my lungs, only those who were chosen and given this gift really knows. So what your doing is just toying around you dont even know the half of it. But trust me this is not a game and its not playing back so STOP.





TextIts called the pineal gland although its most common known as the third eye. Mine has been activated since I was just 15 years old and it happened NATURALLY





TextIts not something that you should provoke to occur.





TextYou need to stop what you are doing only a few are chosen, and thats only if it activates NATURALLY


Thanks my friend,i am working on this as we speake,they just dont undestand,and they really dont need to,we have to help the op.
you never ever want to provoke this event...NEVER!!!!!!!



last reply due to a disturbing force around this thread.



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It all boils down to this, if you see that there is evil in existence then you shall experience it. If you feel fear or act afraid then you will experience fear. You will "see" things that are frightening. If you believe that you are haunted then you will be haunted.

I will go out on a limb and tell you that I and my children have been living with seeing these types of things for well over fourteen years. Two of my children refuse to see and turn away from these events when they happen. My other two children, well they see things and walk on by. To them it is the same as breathing air. It just happens.

Why? I do not know. We were thrust into "seeing" things and experiencing things and had absolutely no choice but, to overcome fear. It was almost as if we were subjected to fearful things for so long that the "fearful" actually became old and mundane. We were no longer frightened.

Fear is the key. If you are afraid, then you will experience fearful things. If you feel confident in whom you are and that you are absolutely safe, then you will be. Be it through religion, reiki, practices, rituals, etc... The key is feeling confident and safe within your self. Over come the fearful. You will experience much better things.

We see lots of things. We walk on by because we are no longer afraid.



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by pellian
As i said read the book. do the exercises. You can't get fit without the pain. Its not that I regret awakening my third eye its just that when I wake up i see these things hovering around and it immediately scares me. i have no idea what they are and why. I am glad that I am only seeing animals and not intelligent spirits.

You can only lead a horse to water.


Maybe this will help

www.youtube.com.../u/0/yfjqgiS5wQU

Somehow this link brings up the violet flame exercise but please check out the video of Your Divine Self on that channel.
edit on 24-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)


hmmmm, as a Witch and from the bloodline of one who was convicted in Salem, and i personally feel that i have been burned in a few past lives. I personally feel that this is religious and not spiritual. Jesus, Christianity was responsible for taking the lives of over 600,000 free thinking men and women with the publication of the Witches Hammer.

For those of you who feel that being Christian gives you bloodless hands, you are members of a cult that is steeped in the blood of some of the most connected and spiritual entities on this planet. I hope this is not taken as a religious attack, just a pure statement of fact.



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Please focus your positve energys for the op,thank you all,and may the force be with all of you,and your fragile planet.


Are you saying you are not from Earth? Where from?



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Fascinating thread. How so many gifted and miraculous people all found each other like this and all in one thread, is awe inspiring. It kind of gives one a feeling that's a mixure of excitement and nausea, with a dash of wanting to throw one's laptop through a window and swear off the Internet forever sprinkled in.

God bless this loony bin. I missed you, my crazy friends.



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush

Originally posted by pellian
i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it


Then as a skeptic of your claims allow me to say I can turn invisible, but only when nobody is looking.


I love it, best post I have seen all day long



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey

Originally posted by keepithush

Originally posted by pellian
i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it


Then as a skeptic of your claims allow me to say I can turn invisible, but only when nobody is looking.


I love it, best post I have seen all day long


Funny thing is unless the light is being translated by a brain you are indeed invisible. What id really like to know is how other brains make sense of the light. but anyways, pretty off topic



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Fascinating thread. How so many gifted and miraculous people all found each other like this and all in one thread, is awe inspiring. It kind of gives one a feeling that's a mixure of excitement and nausea, with a dash of wanting to throw one's laptop through a window and swear off the Internet forever sprinkled in.

God bless this loony bin. I missed you, my crazy friends.

I must say some of the posts are ridiculous and hold no valid substance,they are childish in nature, but there is truth to the opening of the mind, it will change perception and the way you view things.
edit on 24-3-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Not being bothered by those entities? If what you have said is true, then you are being enlightened. It may seem scary at first, but continue with it and you'll be a happy person.
Please share this technique, if its really bothering you, then it may not bother other people so do the right thing and share it



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk
 


Not being bothered by those entities? If what you have said is true, then you are being enlightened. It may seem scary at first, but continue with it and you'll be a happy person.
Please share this technique, if its really bothering you, then it may not bother other people so do the right thing and share it.

*******************************************************ALERT*****************************************************************8
TO ALL ATS MEMBERS,PLEASE STOP TELLING THE OP ITS OK,IT IS NOT,IT WILL NOT BE OK,UNLESS IT COMES NATURAL,...............IT...............IS NOT.............................OK.

THREAD CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF INFORMATION FROM HUMANS ON THIS SUBJECT.




then you are being enlightened

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SOME ENLIGHTMENT BS!!!,
WHEN ITS ALL DONE AND BLOODY SAID THEY WILL HAVE
edit on 24-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 

I was wondering, how old are you ?



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 

I was wondering, how old are you ?



From where i am from,i am 8 years old but on your gravtational spinning of your earthly 365 day caleder aruond the sun in your galaxy seems to have aged in a way inwhich i have no idea.i lost track in 1854.



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
For the most part I'm really enjoying this thread; however I've seen a few post that were pestering, particularly the ones who say "stop lying to yourselves, it's all in your head", etc. You fools.. you people that act as if you know a thing about the power of meditation, and would say such things. Yes it is real. Tell me this, if you were deaf, and all around you people were talking and music blaring, would you tell me that sound does not exist? Of course not, because hearing is a sense, one the majority is born with; and if you do not believe that there are other frequencies of energy/dimensions co-existing in this universe---that you cannot normally perceive--- then you are one extremely naive, close-minded individual.

As for the OP, I'm glad you posted the link to the PDF, and I intend to read it with time. A little while ago I was getting into chakra meditation and 3rd eye practices, but I stopped with the pineal gland meditation because I began to feel evil presences, especially after night meditations. I want to get back into chakra meditations soon, especially opening my heart/love chakra, and someday the 3rd eye/kundalini awakening. However I realize the precautions you should take before doing so, and that it's not just a game to be taken lightly.

I wish peace, love, and infinite blessings to all of you, my friends.



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I lol'ed at the title of this thread.



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destructor

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by pellian
As i said read the book. do the exercises. You can't get fit without the pain. Its not that I regret awakening my third eye its just that when I wake up i see these things hovering around and it immediately scares me. i have no idea what they are and why. I am glad that I am only seeing animals and not intelligent spirits.

You can only lead a horse to water.


Maybe this will help

www.youtube.com.../u/0/yfjqgiS5wQU

Somehow this link brings up the violet flame exercise but please check out the video of Your Divine Self on that channel.
edit on 24-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)


hmmmm, as a Witch and from the bloodline of one who was convicted in Salem, and i personally feel that i have been burned in a few past lives. I personally feel that this is religious and not spiritual. Jesus, Christianity was responsible for taking the lives of over 600,000 free thinking men and women with the publication of the Witches Hammer.

For those of you who feel that being Christian gives you bloodless hands, you are members of a cult that is steeped in the blood of some of the most connected and spiritual entities on this planet. I hope this is not taken as a religious attack, just a pure statement of fact.


Were you directing this to me???? You obviously have a beef with Christianity based on prior lifetimes, but I fail to see how you can hold this against people teaching truths that go beyond orthodox religion??? Maybe you need to expand your horizons a bit. I've been railed at by the fundies too. I am not your enemy. Or maybe you'd rather just hang on to all your old vengeance and resentment and justification of curses on people you consider an enemy? You make karma doing that.
edit on 24-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Decision
 


me too, i now have to sleep with my tv on, yet with my blanket over my head like a shield. if not i can sense it in my room just watching me but i dont think it wants to hurt me yet i dont think it has the best intentions at heart but i never tried to accept because i learned you dont let those kind of things you arent suppose to mingle. and the dark itself is like that entity as a whole, i cant really explain it in full words but i kno



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu


As for the OP, I'm glad you posted the link to the PDF, and I intend to read it with time. A little while ago I was getting into chakra meditation and 3rd eye practices, but I stopped with the pineal gland meditation because I began to feel evil presences, especially after night meditations. I want to get back into chakra meditations soon, especially opening my heart/love chakra, and someday the 3rd eye/kundalini awakening. However I realize the precautions you should take before doing so, and that it's not just a game to be taken lightly.


I believe that you were feeling evil presences because you were messing around with nonkosher ways of opening yourself up. such as chanting names of demons or angels. you made connections between the sound and your 3rd eye and that is what awakened you up. One poster is really right. you get into the ocean and you wonder why you see all of these fish. So ys I was thrust into another realm and didn't know how to deal with it .Also I was asleep at the time these entities came in. Sometimes they would look like they are made of glass. Why would my perception make something become denser to the mind?



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Religions are part of some people's upbringings and even strong search, ie. spiritual things drew me the most. But, if your eyes are filled with light you can take any book and find the good in it, and even read some things on a different level, ie. words can reform in your eyes so to speak, emphasizing something..

The way is inside all of us, though we can have our awareness and connection to clarity and feelings dimmed so we don't feel it, by the programmings around us, and our own life choices. I was drawn to Yeshua, walked away from it, explored other methods, and see again my Big Brother in him, and really happy to be able to chose the more loving instructions. But its all a matter of, the answers are inside us, and there isn't one way. Love can be found in so many different places, thoughts. Love ='s Love, no matter what garment it wears. The separations are artificial.

But its Love that protects and nourishes insight/guides us and without this, I don't feel someone is ready for their third eye to open.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


If you lost track in 1854 shouldn't you be able to do some basic arithmetic to figure it out again?


Hey look it's the clue phone! *RING RING* Hello? Anyone there?




top topics



 
175
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join