It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Addressing the open:

pellian, before you do anything else please get your blood sugar checked...

I'm not being a cynic, just given you some cautionary advice. You are describing some symptoms that could be related to blood sugar irregularities.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

What book?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

that video was is way weird!

The colors you see during these exercises depends on what astral plane you are on. They key is to get out of the astral and into the pure light of truth. I have real long way to go if I every get there.it is our greatest desire to become one with God.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by S3ns1bl3
I would like to right this off as garbage, and this post may still be however I know from experience there is alot about our minds we (well I) just dont understand.

Wow wall of text, didnt realy intend for that, but the main reason for this is that I have always felt my perception of reality is completely different from EVERYONE around me, they all seem shallow & empty, life seems to consist of TV & video games with no care for anything outside their own field of view, where as I can see the "big picture", its all I see, Its like I dont see the dots, but the lines between, if that makes sense. I suppose thats why Im so depressed most of the time, I can see what we COULD be as opposed to what we have become.

My main issue recently has been trying to get rid off the anger & bitterness that comes with being on the "outside" your whole life, in fact its more the fact NOBODY around me cares about anything that matters, its pretty saddening & its preventing me from being the person I could be. (please note Im not like the lonely kid with no friends, I had & have plenty, However this may be the first time I have ever even written this down, never mind told someone!)

I feel ya brother.......You are definetly NOT alone there, and thats why we come here

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian

that video was is way weird!

The colors you see during these exercises depends on what astral plane you are on. They key is to get out of the astral and into the pure light of truth. I have real long way to go if I every get there.it is our greatest desire to become one with God.

You will be able to see the violet flame with your Third Eye. It is very real. Use the violet flame to transmute negativity. That particular vid is to use the violet flame to heal the Japan quake. Someone even started a whole thread to send positive energy to heal the Japan quake. This is a positive use of the Third Eye to heal negative conditions in the earth. It is using the spiritual vision. This is a very advanced way to develop spiritually, and use the chant developing the throat chakra, also called Agni Yoga.
edit on 24-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Good thread so far just wondering if you considered alcohol a drug?

Cause i read through the book you posted and found this..

"17.6 Alcohol and spiritual work – a dangerous mixture
I would never advise anybody to smoke, but it is a fact that one can go quite a long way spiritually and still be addicted to cigarettes. Tobacco generates negative vibrations, but its action is not lethal to spiritual life.
Alcohol, on the other hand, can very quickly lead to disaster if one is learning to explore non-physical worlds. Alcohol automatically connects you with areas of the lower astral that are full of noxious entities. Therefore alcohol should be avoided at any cost, as soon as one starts to work on the third eye."

Just wanted to make sure you saw that and are being completely informed and safe in these matters because one should definitely be prepared before messing with such things

Anyways one last word of advice. I don't feel you should be focusing on your third eye alone you need all chakras to be balanced to be in spiritual harmony.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I have seen purple only rarely.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Dude. Ya cant say something like that and then say, I'm not tellin. It's like saying, "Well if YOU dont know, Im not gonna tell you." Come on. Spill the beans.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian

I have seen purple only rarely.

I used to see it a lot in my early meditations. I first saw the white light, then eventually green and purple alternating. Wonderful and healing.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

If your lower energy centers are blocked then you may have trouble with the opening of your indigo energy ray center.

If a large tree does not have strong roots it will have problems staying upright and strong.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
opened my third eye before, if it gets too much for you try weed or valium.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
*When awakening chi energy I've seen some very strange things as well when focusing all the energy to my third eye. I saw a blob of energy that had the texture of a nebula. It was a peachy grey color, and had a fuzzy pink glow around it. As it got closer, it was giving off a buzzing noise. It was very strange. It got too close to me for me to be comfortable, so I jolted out of my meditation and stood up. As soon as I did this, the light in my room burnt out, almost like there was a power surge! Pretty scary, eh?

*You can also combine energy of different chakras to get different results. Try experimenting, by combining the heart with the third eye. Just a heads up, kundalini energy moves along a straight path (up and down the spine), so it's sometimes difficult to separate the energy to chakras that aren't next to each other.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Mertez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If you want to try this kind of thing and be successful you should quit all drug use and alcohol use, including smoking and possibly certain prescriptions that you feel like you don't really need to take (talk to your doctor first before quitting and let friends and family know that you are quitting if you do this). Eat a vegetarian diet and spend time interacting and playing with animals who you love and who love you. Go for a walk in nature and appreciate its beauty. Try not to talk at all or read any written words at all unless they are creatively inspiring...

edit on 24-3-2011 by Albastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by pellian

Addressing the open:

pellian, before you do anything else please get your blood sugar checked...

I'm not being a cynic, just given you some cautionary advice. You are describing some symptoms that could be related to blood sugar irregularities.

HEY ,today is thursday,who am i suppose to be today...sorry,forgot.

remeber Uncle bobby what i told you what happened to me 4 years ago under my other moniker on the HC and plad wrote to me,and i said it scared the crap out of me and i told you i woudnt do it again...i think the op did the same thing except he jumped in the &^%$%.

[[[[[[[ I have tried to astral a couple of times, but have never been able to reach that state of meditation. Perhaps I need more practice. Prophet was trying to give me a few pointers on the old forum, and now I haven't been able to reach him lately. He talked about meeting different types of people, and once, he ran into a "Green Eyed Russian". That Russian tried to get him to follow him, and when he did, Prophet said it was unlike any journey he had ever taken. Evidently the Russian was more experienced, and Prophet couldn't keep up. When Prophet came out of his astaling session, he was bleeding from his nose. So I do figure that this Russian guy does astral quite a bit, probably very experienced.

Why do I ask? Just from what Prophet has told me what astralling is like, I believe I have experience this a few times, but thought they were just dreams. The act of flying is the most amazing dream I have ever had. I wish I could do it at will. ========

So Mr. Empty Chair, you ever taken a astral journey? Enlighten me

I honestly feel sorry for the human,i dont think his angels are powerful enough to protect him,hes going to get it ,get it real bad,i sent him a pm asking to please dont do it again.
i sent one of my angels to talk to one of his,come to find out 9 angels are still around him,which is bad,the op wont have protection for much longer,much longer.

i told my angel to train the 9 that he has left,but they are to weak,and some where in the blood line ,gypsies or witches was

sugar has nothing to do with this....nothing.

remeber lil dude what i wrote the other day

TextThe ones that dare tells information straight out, are the lowest of our kind, they are creating these events that you all believe in, some understand what they are doing and some don’t, nostrodummy was one of them, little do you humans understand what he and a lot of theses demons of the frequencies are doing to you all and have done to you all.

and this is what the op said

TextI won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

He knows the first rule lil dude,which is bad if you dont what the rule is meant for...say prayer for the op,he will need it,need it bad.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Your post resonates with a single pointedness in inducing fear in the Original Poster path.

The Original Poster will be fine, as will everyone.

edit on 24-3-2011 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Wow , you give instructions to angels, telling them what to do, like they are freaking newbs and do not know what to do, I've seen worst BS but this hits high on the meeter also.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Its called the pineal gland although its most common known as the third eye. Mine has been activated since I was just 15 years old and it happened NATURALLY. Its not something that you should provoke to occur. And any true friend who actually cared about you wouldnt had of told you to do so. You need to stop what you are doing only a few are chosen, and thats only if it activates NATURALLY. There are a million doctors and scientists who would love to do the worst experiments on myself and other people like me. Thats why my mother made sure to immediately no longer let me trust the outside medical fields and universities and such as we noticed with this situation. All of my sensories are advanced, certain sounds could make me go insane, I have premonitions in my dreams before things take place, literally I will see things the day before they happen, and I have a different outlook on the world that we live in. And then there is the darkside and trust me you know NOTHING AT ALL. So I beg you to stop and leave it alone it will destroy you because you were not chosen. And Im just speaking from the standpoint of someone who not only KNOWS but who CARES. And I didnt ask for this gift but I learned how greatful that I am to have it and I know what the ultimate purpose for me having it is in the end, and thats something that I could never let escape my lungs, only those who were chosen and given this gift really knows. So what your doing is just toying around you dont even know the half of it. But trust me this is not a game and its not playing back so STOP.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Please focus your positve energys for the op,thank you all,and may the force be with all of you,and your fragile planet.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Hey there, I had a question about the exercise you recommended. I did what was instructed and I believe I came to the frequency which was described. However, my dog seemed to be horrified with what I was doing and she began to visibly shake. Is there any particular reason why this would occur?
edit on 24-3-2011 by Sentience365 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AmerikanDekline

I think your advice is excellent! Good methods of purification are yoga and healthy eating, and learning to purify the thinking. I do believe that nicotine also is as bad as alcohol. When one does pranayama, one realizes that taking all that smoke in instead of H2O is not conducive to good health.
edit on 24-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join