It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
I AM NOT ON DRUGS OR NEVER HAD DRUGS!!!

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

The very first night I tried this i had a very different type of dream which i had not had before. the content doesn't mean anything but i digress. The day After i notice that sometimes my awareness would shift and my vision seems different for a moment. i thought that this is really cool. i do the exercises again soon after. same thing at night. I see colors and shapes that follow my vision. These were there if I closed my eye in complete darkness or opened them in the very dim light of my room. These seemed to be objects of some sort that gave off a dim glow and had a woven pattern.

As I practiced it sounds really crazy But I think that these exercises created some sort of energy that attract astral forms. One night I woke up and saw this thick rope strung from my window sill to the door. at the moment i knew what it was. I made the mistake of touching this animal or thing and felt a jolt like electricity. I was definitely awake I immediately felt very sick and had chills all over my body.
I continued the exercises two weeks later i was really close to sleep and a blue ring of light that fluttered like a butterfly came into my room. I turned on the light and the ring persisted of about a second after and I again felt a sting i my side and the same chills. I assure that I am not dreaming and fully awake.

If this is not some crazy hallucination then whatever I have been doing is either lighting me up like a porch light to attract moths or these entities are coming through to this world via my consciousness. A hallucination cannot affect you physiologically to make a shock effect. I also have noticed that when did the exercises something seems to materialize in my room. The way this thing or object would materialize is that it would appear like it was a different refractive index like the air. I would also see entities that looked like this right after I wake up. I have even noticed small feathers falling down in my room.

The level of perception was incredible. But was not worth being bothered by these entities.

Thanks for your story. I don't think you were in danger. You were likely just afraid of the unknown, as I certainly would probably be at first. But I encourage you to explore that world and tell us what you find.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi,

This thread caught my main two eyes, so I decided to post a few thoughts.

First, OP, thanks for the link. I will read the book as I am always interested in interpretative models..

Regarding your experience and the exercise in itself, I found through my personal research and work that any exercise that stimulates the optic nerve induces various degrees of mental constructs. You may not call them hallucinations, as they very well may not be. They are indeed neurological processes registered on what people generally refer to as "the mind."

Nonetheless, the opening of the third eye implies that the third eye actually exists. In simple translation, "opening" can be translated in modern times as "activating" or an even better word "stimulating". The eye, as referred in ancient literature is the pineal gland. If we look up the hormonal print of this gland it is easy to begin understanding and translating in science terms what actually may be taking place.

Yes, the explanation of astral planes and supreme beings is always most appealing. My experience is that they are at least incorrect, to a great degree.

It is very rare nowadays that I speak of this topic, mostly because of people's addiction to interpretation and the amount of energy (time) spent on suppositions and sometimes flat out nonsense.

I published a book not long ago, and I make very little promotion for it. For those interested to read it, I can offer you a free ebook version. The print version you'll have to purchase, if you ever want to have it in your hands and flip the pages..it would also help me, but I do not require it. If interested, send me a pm with your valid email and I will send you the file, no strings attached other that my request for feedback after you have done the practice involved.

Also, to save some time for some of the members, I am an "atheist", and the method I present is purely neurological in essence, entirely dogma-free. I have no interest to discuss religion and/or traditional spirituality topics.

Back to the exercises available on the market or through various translations of old texts, we must eventually begin to re-position that information in a....more actual, scientific perspective.

There are many ways to skin a cat, as it is said, but in the end we should start looking at the actual process as being more important, not the way it is being done. What I mean is that there are many ways to alter our perceptions, to alter many of our psychological parameters, AND to alter physiological processes. My work is about these processes, and I leave the interpretations of astral worlds and parallel dimension to other people. It is, in my opinion, very important to distinguish between a process and the interpretation of that process.

If anyone here would like to take a look at my work, please let me know via pm.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

edit on 24-3-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
*comment removed*
Will come back when i have something better to contribute!
edit on 24-3-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
not willing to share in this venue..prefer to just observe...peace
edit on 24-3-2011 by shemannasun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Share the process or you will be a judged a troll

Read the full thread or you will be judged an idiot

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Folks he DID share the process, it is on page 2...please read the thread before posting.
Oh yeah...it works. As it happens I know someone who studies this...and also insists that it's not a toy. The OP may have bitten off more than he can chew due to inexperience.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just now since my last post i did a little exersize that i guess i just created on the spot, i remember this entity i use to see, big bright yellow eye staring me in the face, so while my joe rogan '___' trip was taking place i call it, i thought about the entity, and it slowly came to life, this time when i got the final pupal created, it had this bright white coming off of it, and then instead of black, i saw someone inside the eye, but i couldn't make them out besides i think their skin was white, and they were a male, while this happened, i was able to answer the phone, keep my eyes closed, maintain meditation, and tell my dad the phone was for him.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

maybe you should try some

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.
Then I have to ask, why tell us you know of this amazing technique in the first place?

Originally posted by pellianThe very first night I tried this i had a very different type of dream which i had not had before. the content doesn't mean anything but i digress.
The contents of dreams usually are important or representative in one way or another. So you increase your spiritual perception a thousandfold, and the first dream you have after doing so is meaningless?

Originally posted by pellian The day After i notice that sometimes my awareness would shift and my vision seems different for a moment. i thought that this is really cool. i do the exercises again soon after. same thing at night. I see colors and shapes that follow my vision. These were there if I closed my eye in complete darkness or opened them in the very dim light of my room. These seemed to be objects of some sort that gave off a dim glow and had a woven pattern.

As I practiced it sounds really crazy But I think that these exercises created some sort of energy that attract astral forms. One night I woke up and saw this thick rope strung from my window sill to the door. at the moment i knew what it was. I made the mistake of touching this animal or thing and felt a jolt like electricity. I was definitely awake I immediately felt very sick and had chills all over my body.
I continued the exercises two weeks later i was really close to sleep and a blue ring of light that fluttered like a butterfly came into my room. I turned on the light and the ring persisted of about a second after and I again felt a sting i my side and the same chills. I assure that I am not dreaming and fully awake.
Do you have any physical symptoms or results of these occurences?

Originally posted by pellian I would also see entities that looked like this right after I wake up. I have even noticed small feathers falling down in my room.
May we see some of these feathers?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Yup the third eye is dormant and the govrnment wants to keep it that way. FLUORIDE ANYONE.........

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I never thought this was real in the way you all described it here.

Wauw, i will look in to this matter. Interesting stories.

Could someone explain mine experiences, never really understood them.

I have had several dreams where I am able to fly, and steer with pinpoint precision. The world seemed Arabic themed, more I do not remember. I know I was impressed what I could do in my 'dream'

I have had several moments that I think were sleep paralysis, but they were different.
I would wake up and, notice that i am not able to move. I try to, and i seemed to flow up, then I tried to balance myself. But no real muscle control. Then I fell face down, bam wake up in the position were I just got out of bed.

I can see allot of colours when I close my eyes, and even when I focus on it when I have my eyes open. Never thought anything about it. But i do notice, when my eyes are closed. I can create any form with it what i want. All those dots form a F1 car, if I pre load an image of it in my head. Then I see a pix elated F1 car emerging

Has this something to do, like the OP is talking about?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeCrisis

i believe that you can do it, i've been able to meditate my whole life without even trying

i'm pretty sure everyone else can do it
edit on 24-3-2011 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

It's in the bible. The single eye.The Pineal Gland is the light receptor of the Body.
Jacob of the Old Testament has an experience with God and what does he call the place where this experience occurs.

Genesis 32:30. And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen
God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Jesus says if your eye be single your body will fill with light.

The Bible says God is light.
The single eye is the Pineal Gland of the brain.
Jacob sees God face to face and calls the place Peniel
So this is the true meaning of what Jesus means as to how he did what he did. It is not I but the father within. Those whom can understand will know the true teachings of YAWAH. If the Bible was writin in its true form word for word we will all know how to talk to YAWAH. Jesus (YAWAH) taught Peter to walk on water like he so why not I or you? Our body hosts our souls which is our father who resides in all of the chosen ones. The Canninites are the souless ones who don't care cause they are the bloodlines of Cain for he is of his fathers seed Satan. Cains seed is amoung us. The Chosen Ones are of the seeds of Abel, Noah, Ham, etc through out history. Do youe own research just as I have.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

a really good tip for sleep paralysis cause i use to get it ALOT when i was younger, like 5 times a night

focous all you energy on moving a certain part of your body in a jolt like move, and if you gather enough energy you'll break out of it, its like a prision

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Ummm.........excellent advice, injest only "live" food for awhile, juicing, etc. You'll know when your body can begin to matabolize cooked/dead food again.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

we walk on water

we have both boats and drink water.

i find it had to believe he "walked on water" besides those 2 points

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

These were there if I closed my eye in complete darkness or opened them in the very dim light of my room.

Are these lights by chance mainly purple? I have opened my third eye I guess you could call it. Sometimes I am able to peer into some other world. When I close my eyes in the dark, I am instantly seeing into another world where the sun is out. This isn't dreaming and I can open my eyes and jump out of that world and remain fully cognizant of my thoughts. Sometimes I can see in 360 degrees in this other world, and can see my impact on every atom floating around, how my energy affects everything, and can manipulate the world with a thought.

Other people have suggested concentrating on love before opening your third eye. I have never had a bad experience with opening the third eye as you are describing. Put yourself into a good spot before attempting again.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

a really good tip for sleep paralysis cause i use to get it ALOT when i was younger, like 5 times a night

focous all you energy on moving a certain part of your body in a jolt like move, and if you gather enough energy you'll break out of it, its like a prision

Today i know my abs seem to help snap me out of it. Me too sometimes 5 times at night. I even had fun sometimes, knowing I was locked again. Then you could say I focus energy on my abs. Interesting experiences

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I don't care about flags. i exist in the real world. i was hoping to share some of my experiences without being judged.

I believe that the throat friction exorcise is the essence of all chanting. you are making a connection between your throat chakra and other energy centers. this amplifes the energy.

I'm inclined to agree with you, the technique is most likely to open the throat chakra which is the Power Center. This chakra can be activated simply by chanting the seed syllables used in Hindu mantrams, like AUM, AIM, SHRIM, etc.

edit on 24-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join