It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Silver Go!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeet
reply to post by skeet

I called them again today and threatened to call the BBB and post on every web site I could find and would you believe they said it would be shipped out today. hmm go figure. Although I didn't receive an email saying it was shipped. I just hope it's on the way, Im tired of waiting. I purchaed the stagecoach silver from NWT Mint I would not recommend them to anyone, I ordered mine Febuary 15 and they said they shipped it today. Well I guess I'll see.

Heads-up was posted here back in November...sorry you missed it. NTM has a history of performance issues dating back to at least 2004.

I can't really second guess the Perth Mint, I just know that a few of the popular sources like Perth and Northwest Territorial Mint were experiencing supply issues, including substantial delivery delays. - Link

Additional:

Attorney General sues NW Territorial Mint

The Washington state Attorney General's office is suing Northwest Territorial Mint, in Auburn, for "deceptive sales practices."

Attorney General Senior Counsel Paula Selis charges, in a statement, that Northwest Territorial Mint and its president, owner and CEO, Ross Hansen, was "misrepresenting delivery dates, enforcing an unfair refund policy, and failing to respond to consumer complaints." - Full Text

There are numerous reputable, well managed, online volume dealers...dealers that won't quote/sell what they can't deliver as per agreement. You can find most of them when sourcing prices at Gold Shark.

GL

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well, looks like a closing today above $40. Not much of a dip yet but I still believe there will be one more. Maybe tomorrow?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't think people have to be in a panic yet to buy. I don't see silver moving down that much (maybe a couple of $/oz at most) but I don't think it's going up substantially for at least two or three weeks, either. Eventually we'll see more bad news about the debt ceiling next month, and that's when we'll see the dollar drop some more and silver climb.

Or, at least that's what I hope... I have some money coming to me in about a week, and I plan to buy more physical silver then!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

I wish I would have researched it a little more before I ordered my silver. I have come to realize you guys stay on top of almost all situations. lol

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

This is very curious land silver is in. It generally falls mondays and tuesdays, rallying later in the week. Either todays 40.66 it the start of a big bull run or the trends are reversing and it's set to cool off

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by jude11

This is very curious land silver is in. It generally falls mondays and tuesdays, rallying later in the week. Either todays 40.66 it the start of a big bull run or the trends are reversing and it's set to cool off

Yeah, seems a little stable but we have to remember the budget thing. It's still up in the air with Obama's BS promises and the dollar is still in play with not too much movement.

Gas and Food are set to spike out of control also.

I think Friday will reveal a lot for the market.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
looks like the dollar is getting hammered again and silver is on the rise.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The Fed is making an announcement Friday too, keep an eye out for that and do the opposite if you want to make money

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by jude11

The Fed is making an announcement Friday too, keep an eye out for that and do the opposite if you want to make money

What is the announcement that we should watch for?

More info please.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
ok, 39.99 CAD again.

Almost there!

But was really hoping for a dip. Where's my crystal ball?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I bought more at 39.50 a few weeks ago, thinking I was taking a chance at missing a future dip. But it's just been hovering and instead of sitting around all nervous watching it, I can relax and drink my coffee. Yes, there may be a dip, but what if there isn't? And anyway, if you believe that silver is undervalued more than $20, more than $30, more than $60, do a few dollars per ounce really matter that much? Is it worth being antsy? That was my decision, anyway. I haven't regretted it yet.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It has been hanging around that $40 the last three days, so last night I tried to submit an order for 10 oz. The computer goofed up and my order didn't go through. I tried again this morning, and the price for 10 oz had gone up by $8 in those few hours. If it had been a large order (100+ oz) I would be a bit miffed.

edit on 14-4-2011 by LS650 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yeah, the few pennies don't matter here and there but the dollars do!

The difference being is when buying 100oz at 40 or 37.

A 300 dollar difference can buy 7-8 more oz at that time.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
wow i go to lunch and come back and silver is at $42.10. WOW
when JPM gose belly under, say hello to the double dip. all because of silver

edit on 14-4-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LS650

Back in late 2008 when Silver crash dove into the mid $8 area I remember one of the largest Bullion dealers in the country not answering their phone....they didnt want to sell their stock that cheap but their excuse the next day was a telephone problem. Ohhhh Kay.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Altho Silver could rally to $44~ before a meaningful correction (the sub legs of current move up have been ~$5 but this leg could be either .62 or 1.62x same or $3 or $8 from the recent low). I can make a case for a temporary top this week at $42.00~.50 (Price & Time) primarily using Fibonacci relationships (note: here to date Fibonacci price work has been ineffective but now we have time elements at work also as well as some other #s; ie Gann & Sq #s).

Price: 42 = 2 x fib 21; fib 34 + 8.36 (2008 L) = 42.36 (which is also ~ 2.62 x 2008 drop of fib 13); 3.515 (90s L) + 39 (3 x 13) = 42.515; 42.30 = 26.30 (Jan 2011 L) + 16 (4^2) . (there are some relationships from the minor corrective wave lows of this leg up also but focusing on the bigger #s).

Time: 90 Wks up from Summer 2009 L (90 is a Gann # and Fib 89 + 1); fib 55 Wks fr Feb 2010 L; 36 (6^2) Wks fr summer 2010 L (= 180 days = 360/2 Gann #).

Counter argument: Cyclical Low came in mid March (just before the vernal equinox + supermoon) and is bullish. Elliott Wave analysis indicates a possible extention on this leg that could carry it to 44-50 (obviously higher LT).Technicals are bullish if thru 42.52 and Fundamentals remain bullish (altho they will get tempered if no QE3).

edit on 14-4-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm guessing that those investing in physical Silver and futures already know about the Hunt brothers story.

If not, you may want to check it out...

Educate yourself - The Hunt Brothers and the Silver bubble

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
I'm guessing that those investing in physical Silver and futures already know about the Hunt brothers story.

If not, you may want to check it out...

Educate yourself - The Hunt Brothers and the Silver bubble

the hunt brother have nothing to do with what is driving silver up today. yes a great history lesson but one that does not match today market. when mints cant even make silver rounds because of a silver shortage, you know there is a silver shortage
edit on 14-4-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Has anyone posted that the catalyst for the recent $2+ drop in Silver was that one trader bought a million dollars worth of $25 puts (waaaay out of the market)? FWIW, that trader is rumored to be George Soros.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Has anyone posted that the catalyst for the recent $2+ drop in Silver was that one trader bought a million dollars worth of $25 puts (waaaay out of the market)? FWIW, that trader is rumored to be George Soros.

I've heard the same about Soros so I'm of the opinion that he knows something. He doesn't play for pennies.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join