It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mythical A.P.R.O. Bulletin (Aerial Phenomena Research Organization) finally relesed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Open Minds forum has published all the interesting documents, that come from the immense archives of Wendelle Stevens (R.I.P.), the one of the most important ufologist and that they regard the mythical A.P.R.O. (Aerial Phenomena Research Organization). en.wikipedia.org...

www....(nolink)/open-minds-apro-bulletin-633/
The Aerial Phenomena Research Organization (APRO) was a UFO research group started in 1952 by Jim and Coral Lorenzen.

An amateur group, founded in 1952 by Jim and his wife Coral Lorenzen, to study the phenomenon of unidentified flying objects.The group, which was based in Tucson, Arizona but had many state branches, remained active until 1988.
In 1969, a sizable portion of APRO's membership elected to form a new group: MUFON. (Divide et impera!)

This is the history of Ufology.
Tons of news about Ufos, ETs, Aliens and Close Encounters from '50.

This is a Gold mine for the Professionals, Ufos Researchers (and not). This Big “surprise” made from the Open Minds Forum site is a serious casuistry of sights, Closer Encounters, studies, and relations.

Finally a bit of (vintage) high sensitive material!

Here all the APRO Pdf. documents for your personal search: www....(nolink)/apro-bulletins/
Enjoy!

Other source about APRO
www.answers.com...
edit on 23-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Open Minds forum has published all the interesting documents, that come from the immense archives of Wendelle Stevens (R.I.P.), the one of the most important ufologist and that they regard the mythical A.P.R.O. (Aerial Phenomena Research Organization). en.wikipedia.org...

www....(nolink)/open-minds-apro-bulletin-633/
The Aerial Phenomena Research Organization (APRO) was a UFO research group started in 1952 by Jim and Coral Lorenzen.

An amateur group, founded in 1952 by Jim and his wife Coral Lorenzen, to study the phenomenon of unidentified flying objects.The group, which was based in Tucson, Arizona but had many state branches, remained active until 1988.
In 1969, a sizable portion of APRO's membership elected to form a new group: MUFON. (Divide et impera!)

This is the history of Ufology.
Tons of news about Ufos, ETs, Aliens and Close Enconters from '50. T

This is a Gold mine for the professionals, Ufos Researchers (and not). This Big “surprise” made from the Open Minds Forum site is a serious casuistry of sights, Closer Encounters, studies, and relations. Finally a bit of high sensitive material!
Here all the APRO Pdf. documents for your personal search: www....(nolink)/apro-bulletins/
Enjoy!

Other source about APRO
www.answers.com...

Superb, cheers for posting this info,will be downloading as much as i can and shifting through this material.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Finally a bit of (vintage) high sensitive material!

Hi Arken,

You may be interested in the additional information and comments in the existing thread on ATS started a few days ago about the publication of these journals online:

"APRO Bulletins (historical UFO journals) now online free"

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

For sure, friend.

But now we can directly pick up every APRO Bulletin!
Oops! I miss your Thread! Sorry.

Mod please thread already exist. Sorry

All the best to you IsaaK.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Oops! I miss your Thread! Sorry.

No problem at all. We obviously both thought the fact that these historical journals had been made available (for free) online is significant. Indeed, I thought the thread I started about that release was probably the most significant thread I've started here on ATS in the last week, but it received far fewer flags than several of my other threads...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Issac,

Correct me if I am wrong but these are just the APRO newsletters, while their extensive files are still locked away, right?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

edit on 23-3-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
Correct me if I am wrong but these are just the APRO newsletters, while their extensive files are still locked away, right?

Mostly right. These are "just" the APRO newsletters, but I think they are signficant because of the role APRO had in shaping ufology in its early decades.

The extensive APRO files are generally not available, but when I was looking into issues relating to those files I came across a development in the real world (i.e. nothing to do with ufology) a year or two ago in relation to the people that hold the files which I thought may conceivably result in the files being obtained by someone else. I don't know if I posted about that development on ATS. (I know I mentioned it on a private email discussion list to a few other researchers). I might look into that situation again now to see what happened...

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 23-3-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
can anyone here makes these doc's into one pdf for download.....it's alot of work to do each one at a time...

AG

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Please add your comments to the original thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed...

Springer...

top topics

join