It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I remember seeing a movie and the executioner says to the soon to be executed.....

"Jesus aint gonna save your sorry ass."

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Gripping stuff!!
Thanks O.P

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

Erm. Methinks you're not paying attention.

posted on 7/3/11 @ 11:23 PM by Regenmacher:
Expect geomagnetic storms from March 9th thru the 11th and tropical storm formation off the East coast of Australia.

posted on 9/3/11 @ 11:44 PM
X1.5 flare on 2011/03/09 at 23:23:00UTC: This was a geoffective flare emanated from sunspot 11166 with very little plasma discharge. Minor storm levels may occur from March 11th thru the 12th.

posted on 10/3/11 @ 04:08 AM
Protons on the rise with latest X-class flare:

[Response to my question about quake.]
posted on 12/3/11 @ 12:34 PM
Ptolomeo is suppose to be the quake watcher. I am the weather nut.

Seems that quake in Japan is more than mere coincidence though, considering we just had a geomag storm.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Nice. If Jesus's time has come to return, this would be the perfect time. The creatures are many now and faithless, and it is growing stronger and more frequent in intensity upon this Earth like the fungus that spreads all this evil you gaze upon.

Take a good look at what this world is really fighting for? It's certaintly not for love and peace.

But back to the point of the thread and what I mean without getting too biblical, In the eyes of that frame of my mind, this would be the perfect time, although no matter what occurs I still do not see a entire '' END '' of all life on Earth by all these scientist's warnings and all these lucid dreamers, and these so called prophets that have spent too much time reading things about the end of days instead of actually living the day.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I know alot about this. It's due to the Galactic Alignment. That is how the Mayans knew about 2012 being the end. Because the massive solar eclipse with the Milky Way Galaxy, is going to cause destruction to our earth because of the Black Hole in the center. It's getting closer and it will indeed cause massive death.

Also, the Sun is going crazy, and in May, it's going to be so ******* hot! I'm warning you now. There will be an abundance of planets in Aries, (a fire sign). This only happens very, very rarely.

Sadly, most if not all of us will be dead soon. So you might as well live life the best you can as we speak.

I also love 'Vortex of Death', I couldn't have said it better myself.

edit on 3/24/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don't know, many people are "waking up", receiving "enlightenment" I myself feel calmer and a satisfaction with nature I have never felt. It seems if the sun did cause humans to change behavior in a way that would cause a "vortex of death" we would all be on that train on sme level. I speak for many, and we are doing just fine. Science does some great things, it also spouts out some ridiculous crap!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noscible
So, basically, solar activity can be used to measure 'that time of month' for the whole of mankind? Is this what we're talking about here? The period of our species?

On the other hand, I've heard of vitamin D deficiency causing people to get depressed during the winter (when there's less sun), so, there could be some truth to this.

That is vitamin E. I am taking 4,000 iu a day now to stay normal!..coast no sun
edit on 24-3-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Could a vicious solar cycle create an electric magnetic pulse to stop many electrical systems happening time will tell

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
I know alot about this. It's due to the Galactic Alignment. That is how the Mayans knew about 2012 being the end. Because the massive solar eclipse with the Milky Way Galaxy, is going to cause destruction to our earth because of the Black Hole in the center. It's getting closer and it will indeed cause massive death.

Also, the Sun is going crazy, and in May, it's going to be so ******* hot! I'm warning you now. There will be an abundance of planets in Aries, (a fire sign). This only happens very, very rarely.

Sadly, most if not all of us will be dead soon. So you might as well live life the best you can as we speak.

I also love 'Vortex of Death', I couldn't have said it better myself.

edit on 3/24/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

I agree exactly with what you wrote except for the "most if not all of us will be dead soon". It is all about alignment.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

on a cold cold night another child is born, in the getto

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

And on another one is aborted....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I just read a book on the Mayan prophecy and the author says that the mayans knew about all the sun cycles, and that astrology is precise not because of the stars but the sun is the culprit, only Ptolomeos thought it was the stars he never knew it was the sun. Think about it, the sun might end the world as we know it at any given moment.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Solar Flares do indeed alter our DNA, it makes us more intelligent.. The Sumerians are a perfect example of this.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hr2burn
I don't know, many people are "waking up", receiving "enlightenment" I myself feel calmer and a satisfaction with nature I have never felt. It seems if the sun did cause humans to change behavior in a way that would cause a "vortex of death" we would all be on that train on sme level. I speak for many, and we are doing just fine. Science does some great things, it also spouts out some ridiculous crap!

I was almost giddy about how well things were going in my life in terms of peace, health and contentment. I firmly believed in the power of attraction and positive thinking. It all seem to be working like a script for me; until all of a sudden the past week I felt like I had literally dropped off of a cliff.

The crisis in Japan combined with the worsening of the situation in Libya got to me emotionally. As much as I used to brag about how safe I felt in my home and neighborhood, my house was broken into while I was away and my computer stolen. I was unable to shake off that trauma and began to experience severe abdominal pain, headache, anxiety and a "thick headedness". It seemed like my whole world turned from sparkling white to black in an instant. My usual tried and true meditation technique was powerless to quell the angst.

Then this thread -- it seemed to fit. Now I have had some success with herbs as people here have suggested, better food, exercise and yes, meditation too. I have limited my exposure to news, ATS and anything negative. I am beginning to feel a change for the better. I have had kind words from many. It feels like I am getting back on track, but I am wary that it is a slippery slope, and there are many powers out there affecting our well being. Let us be forewarned. We may be challenged more than we thought with the overall turbulence in the universe in the coming months. It is probably more important than ever that we focus on the positives.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

as a response to your vitamin E, I found it useful too at 1rst, I started steel libedo for men, occassionaly flax seed oil and it has worked better for me...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

Woe, hold the phone. Can you support that claim and show reference of sumerian text, give me a book and page, something?

I dont see it at all. I see where the 3rd creation of man, modern man, mostly had all his intell. Only seen by me are different breakthroughs in Techno. I think we can show that man still has the same intell. and same wisdom. We dont see any animanls changing or developing new intell. Man if anything is slowly losing a conscience spiritual essence and with that moral loss come a loss in judgement and a further decline of intell. I am not seeing man getting smarter with Solar Plasma exposure. I see man losing it, losing grip, and I see the OP spot on. I dont need a book to support my claim. I just need to drive or walk down main street to see it.
edit on 25-3-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: spell check

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

You say that to overcome your psychosomatic difficulties you have turned away from the news, and from negative thinking and stimuli. Do you not worry , that doing so may leave you thoroughly under prepared, that allowing your body to dictate how aware you can be of current affairs is the first skidding inch on the slippery slope to hermitism?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by wayno

You say that to overcome your psychosomatic difficulties you have turned away from the news, and from negative thinking and stimuli. Do you not worry , that doing so may leave you thoroughly under prepared, that allowing your body to dictate how aware you can be of current affairs is the first skidding inch on the slippery slope to hermitism?

Hermitism is safe, knowing what horrible crap is on TV and in the main stream is not that useful. If your time is up, it is up. Knowing it is coming does not mean that you will avoid it. A bird in a cage is as free as a bird in the bush, I once heard. I guess its all perspective.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

I think even if they had predicted it, maybe they couldn't stop it? I am not saying I'm immediately buying into the 2012 apocalypse stuff, but...yeah, it's quite fun to read all the interesting inputs

I think universe and all the components of it has very specific formations. We're just small gears that must go along w/ the bigger flow. We can make smaller changes but in the end we're still little pebbles in the river.

I think the Mayans must've believed in repeating patterns of the skies that affects everything else...kind of like a gearbox, where gears all rotate synchronously with each other. Perhaps they saw that the pattern in 2012 will put earth on a bad spot. that's all. Maybe they're wrong, maybe they're right.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
Solar Flares do indeed alter our DNA, it makes us more intelligent.. The Sumerians are a perfect example of this.

Any proof of this? Some Wikipedia-Link, perhaps? Sounds interesting. Especially so, since it is generally claimed the opposite; that it was the colder and more darker Climate that helped, or perhaps forced, the development of the larger Brain in the evolving early Humans.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join