It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by RUSSO

Sensationalistic garbage.
That site takes real science and dresses it up in tabloid rag trappings.

There is not vortex of death, just a possible link between solar activity and Human behavior.

Vortex is how the author named this linked events. Never said I think the same. Just have the feeling that the Sun can really cause effect in human behavior. Like moon has in some people. This just make me wonder how much we dont know about aour nature.
edit on 24-3-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

given the current state of human development and culture, a vortex of death might be welcomed by all beings except monkeys. imagine this planet with no monkeys on it, but everything else the same.. lol.. ya, thats sweet. too bad monkeys had to be geneetically created to operate the slave factories with their opposing thumbs, or earth would be soooo sweet.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Sometimes I feel that we never actually got out of the caves...

Yes, solar activity, moon position, atmospheric pressure, environmental temperature, ALL factors influence our bodies, therefore our physiological processes, therefore our hormonal configuration, therefore our mood...therefore our behavior. This is where education and certain social moral-based behaviors come into play. If we're hungry suddenly on the street, we don't just steal someone sandwich anymore... we may have done that in elementary school, but not as adults. Same goes for jumping and attacking someone..

Generally, we may see increased violence in countries where education is low, where social systems are highly volatile and very corrupt (therefore storing much social frustration, en-mass). Poverty is actually not as good an indicator, as there are many poor communities that exist and co-exist peacefully.

The real question is to what degree will the natural occurrences be USED in order to influence social, economical, political, and even cultural behavior...in order to trigger social changes that suit some private interests.

We look at the end of the world too literally, almost in a primitive way...like cave-man, and yet, we continue to fail at empowering ourselves and others. No wonder most of the humans on this planet are mere numbers...being added, subtracted, exploited and discarded by a flawed system.

Is common sense entirely gone?
edit on 24-3-2011 by Danjya because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

i've noticed rencently my mental state has become less relialble. It's really strange and something I've never come across, so maybe there are external influences.

What would things be like if we all went into psychosis at once?!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Most of our "mental state" is within our control. Exception being when powerful drugs are introduced into the system and then we have little adaptation time versus assimilation of that chemical agent.

Anyone feeling depressed, under the weather, angry, etc...has at least the option of looking into it, not just going through it. Everything we feel and experience is a combination of two factors: changes in our external/internal environment AND the response of our brain/body to those changes.

Passive observation makes no sense. Some of these factors can be easily modified, some require a little personal involvement and effort.

Assuming Responsibility of our own potential is essential.

reply to post by TWINCPONE

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

You think it's bad now? Phase 26-27 the sun acts like a giant magnet, sats and probes will get sucked in towards the earth.

My opinion, humanity must leave the earth and never come back, think of this time as a window of opportunity but nobody is taking it, we have developed too slow, too many oppressions, dark ages. A time of change must come, we must leave.

There is no other way, at least leave the earth to preserve it. Or protect our brains against interference, our current brains are weak with emotion and aren't entirely under our control, tin foil won't do anything. A bionic brain that is completely unaffected by magnetic fields

Edit, an added note.lately I have been feeling calm, hopeful of the future, I am not the type to hold emotion however, is it possible for some to create their magnetic field in their brain or be resistant to the suns? Just wondering incase this situation were to get out of hand.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I look at all these fields as sort of a connectedness of all things in this realm, and a type of universal consciousness in which we are all a very minor part of a greater whole, our brain has fields, which are influenced by earth fields, and solar fields, and other planetary fields, etc, . .the entire universe as a whole single conciousness

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisPlaceIsDifferent
reply to post by RUSSO

Looks like we will face some rough times ahead. But I also think that "vortex-of death" is overstating the situation and that it, while it will be bad, will not be the end of human kind.

We've already known since some time that the human mind can be influenced to a minor degree by the moon ( thinking of people who have trouble sleeping when there is a full moon) and it's position. I believe that peoples moods will change in part due to the activity of the sun but we'll make it.

There is one theory that in december of 2012 all the stars in our milky way will line up from the center to the outskirts.
If this really is to happen then things will escalate alot more in the near future/months to come.
I don't think we can imagine how it will influence us. If one "little" moon can disturb our sleep, then what can the whole milky way lineup do to us?
Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

yes finally more and more people are beggining to turn off the tv and see what is going on around them and realizing that there are possibilities out there they never thought could have existed. Anything is possible and we are finding out. I myself have started getting ringing in my ears for 6 months now and am convinced its to do with changing frequencies. Still, trying to convince some friends is futile. Hopefully are transformation will be more on the pleasant side so people wont give in to fear. See ya on the flip side

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
reply to post by RUSSO

You think it's bad now? Phase 26-27 the sun acts like a giant magnet, sats and probes will get sucked in towards the earth.

My opinion, humanity must leave the earth and never come back, think of this time as a window of opportunity but nobody is taking it, we have developed too slow, too many oppressions, dark ages. A time of change must come, we must leave.

There is no other way, at least leave the earth to preserve it. Or protect our brains against interference, our current brains are weak with emotion and aren't entirely under our control, tin foil won't do anything. A bionic brain that is completely unaffected by magnetic fields

Edit, an added note.lately I have been feeling calm, hopeful of the future, I am not the type to hold emotion however, is it possible for some to create their magnetic field in their brain or be resistant to the suns? Just wondering incase this situation were to get out of hand.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

I think time will tell us.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I just want to point something out as I was reading the article.

For some reason, this Illuminati card came to mind.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6deadc578573.png[/atsimg]

For those who are familiar with what these cards are about.

Could it be another prediction?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
blahhhh
edit on 24-3-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
We are children of the sun. It started with the sun, i see no reason why it shouldnt'n end with the sun.

But the end of what? It seems to me like its time to make a choice.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

To tell ya the truth I don't know. I suppose anything is possible, maybe so... I just dont see every living human being dying off in the next few years like some so passiontely protests on here.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Maybe that's what the X37-B secret missions are setting up now?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
first it was the devil or because god willed it. Then it was the full moon, tides, and later solar flairs. When will we just realize that people are genetically imperfect, and some more than others. They cant control themselves due to chemical and genetic imbalances, and go off the deep end. Some driven by the need for power, greed, selfishness or just complete lack or any moral or ethical feelings toward another living being. The moon and stars or fictitious entities we cant see hear smell or taste, has nothing to do with it. IMHO

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest4unity
We are children of the sun. It started with the sun, i see no reason why it shouldnt'n end with the sun.

But the end of what? It seems to me like its time to make a choice.

Billy Thorpe ?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well. according to this thread we have nothing to worry about, as so far this solar cycle has been one of the weakest and NASA has had to continually weaken its estimates. And it doesn't even seem to be matching up to those already weak estimates.

So if high solar activity somehow influences human psychology, we should be in for some more peaceful times ahead.

Don't let actual data get in the way of a good fearmongering though....

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

your post had reminded me of this

For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth (as a pregnant woman) in pain together until now.

not sure if anyone posted these yet but seems inspiring and not the end many mention

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end.

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordZero
Just a word of reminder to everyone, Helium.com is NOT a news site. It is a user submitted content site similar to hubpages and ehow, and when a company purchases your article you get paid. Because of this, I would not put a stock in most of the content on there.

As for the article itself, I highly doubt that he had a big enough cross section of the earth's population to make the connections that he did regarding the sun and humans.

When sh*t is going to hit the fan and it will. You will reconsider what you just said right here or simply you do some disinfo right over here.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join