It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Its funny that they are willing to say the sun made us go to wars but from what I can tell its these war mongering, numerology following world leaders are the ones that cause things to happen on astronomical days and cycles.

At the beginning of the wars I clearly remember no body wanting that war to happen but it still rolled on. The people running the shows are running off a kabbalistic numerology system that seems to coincide with sun cycles. The Mayans were aware of this 11 year cycle. Its not new news.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Any one that has been researching the maya, hopi and prophecy in general can really see what is going on right now, especially with the earth changes we are experiencing.I truely believe in the end we will rise above all this madness.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The Mayans couldn't even predict their own ends, I don't get how people are gonna think the world is gonna end in 2012 lmfao

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
It's not a vortex of death
We are being pulled into a vortex of stupidity

It's stupidity that makes us stupid

Sun activity and magnetic fields trigger our worse/best istinct and clearly interfering in human behavior.

"Stupidity" is only a common word to identify a mass of actions and humans behaviors.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Great words Arken.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Star + Flag!!!

Ive been doing a lot of research on how the Sun and its flares affect our earth, and (more specifically) our brains in attempt to bridge the gap between the Maya's theories and Science. It seems as though this gap has
been increasingly DECREASING!

A lot of people now a days are still stuck in the TPTB mind controlled world and dont really recognize whats really going on around them and how much power our brains really do have!!!! We are all living in a very serious time people! WAKE UP!! (Google the Power of Attraction
)

For all those who are interested in really seeing and tracking how our consciousness is being affected all around the world, I created THIS thread to track the changes around the world when it comes to Human Consciousness in relation to the Theory of the 9 Levels of Human Consciousness from the Maya.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If the mayans predicted 2012 to be the end when there are solar flares, why didn't they predict the end in 1915 when they apparently last created conflict and unrest?

for that reason alone, i'm out

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The term ''' END '' people throw around is what I have issue with. I mean really? Everything is just going to end one sunny day in 2012?

I believe solar flares are fixing to F us up in a technological way and I'm sure there will be some serious mass die offs from more things than the effects of sun and war.

I think you will see a higher rise in famine, water shortage, stronger hurricanes, and disease very soon at a scary rate, but the END of the world. I just don't buy it.

I think it will be more of an adaptation period and I don't have a date and I don't think there is any way to predict it. It will most likely be a chain of events that happens one after another, not a worldwide biblical endgame.

But thats just my own opinion, I could be wrong, I could be right, I will survive either way.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Funny that the cientists need a huge hard research to reach this conlcusion...
I just need to turn on my TV set and watch the daily news to reach to the same concusion...!
The world is going on in a wave of general stupidity, and it's quite clear that some kind of weird natural catastrophe can happens soon! altough we don't know exactly "when", the signs are very clear!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

If we even make it to 2012

Mother nature is pissed right now, she may very well be having some help

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It is the final showdown between light and dark. 2012 is very real in my opinion. Prepare for Ascension.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Its funny that they are willing to say the sun made us go to wars but from what I can tell its these war mongering, numerology following world leaders are the ones that cause things to happen on astronomical days and cycles.

At the beginning of the wars I clearly remember no body wanting that war to happen but it still rolled on. The people running the shows are running off a kabbalistic numerology system that seems to coincide with sun cycles. The Mayans were aware of this 11 year cycle. Its not new news.

I am certain that the Everyday Joe and everyday Jane is quite capable of creating conflicts, prejudices and hatred towards each other all on their own. Humans don't need any puppet players to create fights, they are masters of doing all that by themselves.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
It's not a vortex of death
We are being pulled into a vortex of stupidity

It's stupidity that makes us stupid

It is greed that makes us stupid. Stupidity is what makes us (or them) greedy. It is a viscious circle and we are eating ourselves out of humanity.
edit on 24-3-2011 by kimcam because: Sorry - Just learning!
edit on 24-3-2011 by kimcam because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Dec 21 2012 is the END OF AN AGE. Not the end of the world.
The changes are already happening. it is so damn obvious that if you can't see what is going on, you would have to be either braindead, brainwashed by TPTB or you are a disinfo agent

Smash your televisions, you no longer need these mind-control devices.
edit on 24-3-2011 by aBlueRAY because: spelling

edit on 24-3-2011 by aBlueRAY because: changed dec 21 12 to Dec 21 2012

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I see many "smart-aleks" on here, spouting their sarcasm, and touting their superior intellect around like their "ish dont stink."

In my humble opinion, at the basis of every theory lies even just a small ounce of logic.

With that in mind, is it so wild and "stupid" to ponder the notion that perhaps that which giveth life, (the sun) may also possess the ability to taketh away?

edit on 24-3-2011 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

The world is not predicted to end.
This is a game of telephone.
The myans gave the original word, and it has been passed along the rumor mill telephone and the
end result is so completely skewed.

The age of Aquarius is the only thing that will end, the calendar shows us entering a new age. The golden age.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Originally posted by Hundroid
. If our star magnetic burps can seriously influence devices such as satellites and even electrical grids, why for God sake should our brain not be affected?

Because the human brain doesn't contain electronic circuitry.

Electronic citcuitry as we know it!
But our bodies run on some type of electricity and we do have our own electromagnetic field that surrounds us.
So I think it can be disturbed or even altered.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironsjack
If the mayans predicted 2012 to be the end when there are solar flares, why didn't they predict the end in 1915 when they apparently last created conflict and unrest?

for that reason alone, i'm out

Man, please research at least a little bit. Google is free. Where did you read that 2012 is the end? Its not the end. Too bad though, there are over 6 billion people that I will not miss nor will the earth. Humans, what a waste of space and species.

The truth is right there in front of most of you but most of you are so asleep its hilarious, occasionally you fuss around in your bed and mumble "Im enlightened" with eyes half closed..... I just say "ssshhh, go back to sleep"
edit on 24-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Originally posted by RUSSO

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

www.helium.com

Professor Raymond Wheeler, from the University of Kansas, at first almost stumbled into the frightening data. The connection was initially discovered by noted Russian scientist Alexander Chizhevsky during 1915: solar storms trigger conflict, wars and death. A vortex of death.

Chizhevsky found after intense research that the rise and fall of solar activity—interacting with the earth's magnetic field—causes mass changes in human's perspective's, moods, emotions and behavioral patterns
(visit the link for the full news article)

Er...the governments don't speak for the people. I mean, if they did we wouldn't have wars and other corruptions!

We give the power to govs speak for the people. What they do with the power they legally take is another issue. Wars and other corruptions are perpetrate by thoise we give our vote.

We have the "right" to vote. I beleive its only an illusion to make us believe we have power. But we dont.
Either we vote or dont, the people(government, politics) that are supposed to be in each position will always be there doing whatever they are ordered to do.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Sensationalistic garbage.
That site takes real science and dresses it up in tabloid rag trappings.

There is not vortex of death, just a possible link between solar activity and Human behavior.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

It will most likely be a chain of events that happens one after another

like birth pangs?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join