It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Nation Addresses Current Great Earth Changes In Official Message

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Very good! Now, if we can unite a new appreciation for the Earth with an honest look outward to what is beyond our skies, we may gain a true understanding of our existence which is far more than simply being human.

Greetings:

I was on this thread because of my Hopi connections as a child. I believe they have the knowledge and are sharing it with us. Hopefully, we are listening. I was honored to meet Thomas Banyacya when we gathered food gleaned from the fields from our farm and neighbors' in Southwestern Colorado and delivered it to Hotevilla.

From what you say above, you are just the type of person to assist on a unique endeavor.

How about assisting in this project which will correlate earthquake lights, strange sounds and rumblings - before, during, after - and earthquakes. The information collected could possibly lead to some sort of earthquake prediction system here within ATS if the data can be analyzed for some sort of predictive pattern. The idea is to collect the correct data from the start - and as soon as possible IMHO.

I, personally, would welcome any advice/help/suggestions/interested parties to make this idea better and a reality sooner. (CLP are you there?)

It might be interesting to see if any of these sounds have "Earthquake Lights" associated with them before/during/after the sounds and an earthquake? Or were there sounds/lights and the EQ hasn't happened as yet - we really do not have enough data to make an informed decision as to the amount of time between events...?

Please help to spread the word to as many people as possible to quickly build the database as this information and map may prove to be quite timely - especially to people in the Yellowstone/New Madrid/West Coast/Alaska areas.

Earthquake Lights Map Live Update

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

American Red Cross

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I love the Hopi Indians, and have studied them.... they are not a "public" facing tribe in the sense that they keep their ancient knowledge a secret.

After reading this article, which was inspiring, I had to see if it REALLY came from a Hopi elder, and it appears not, unless it was given in the 3rd person.

This link:

archive.cyark.org...

says that:

My name is Lee Wayne Lomayestewa, I work in the Hopi Cultural Preservation Office of the Hopi Tribe as a Research Assistant.

The OP states that this message came from him. It does NOT state anywhere that he was told directly by someone else, or which Hopi elder BY NAME was the one who asked that this be passed along to the public. If a researcher is speaking on behalf of the elders, he better have really good cause. This is not a group of people you want someone to misrepresent, which I hope this man isn't doing.

The Hopi's are a wonderful people, full of mystery and the secrets of life... so I hope this message is legit, even though I'm feeling that it probably isn't.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
S&F for you and your first post,OP.
I think it is a sign of things to come.
A return to mother earth,the destruction of all man made technology.
The technology that has distracted us all,just like this computer I type on.
Japan is just the beginning.
A return to the relationship we once had with the earth.
The native americans here were intune with the earth,til the white man came with their technology
and took that relationship away.
As they did almost all over the world.
And ,I as a white man feels guilt for that,what my ancesters have done.
I miss my earth.
I use to spend so much time with it,observing,knowing,admiring all it's wonders.
Then life got in the way.Human life.
If I really had my choice,I would have stayed in the country.
But ,I fell in love,had children and my love wanted more then anything to live in the city.
Those of us who can survive without the technology of man will be ok.
I will miss you guys,but would welcome back my earth.
I sit on my back porch when ever I can,observing nature and yearning to be one with it.

edit on 23-3-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
I love the Hopi Indians, and have studied them.... they are not a "public" facing tribe in the sense that they keep their ancient knowledge a secret.

After reading this article, which was inspiring, I had to see if it REALLY came from a Hopi elder, and it appears not, unless it was given in the 3rd person.

This link:

archive.cyark.org...

says that:

My name is Lee Wayne Lomayestewa, I work in the Hopi Cultural Preservation Office of the Hopi Tribe as a Research Assistant.

The OP states that this message came from him. It does NOT state anywhere that he was told directly by someone else, or which Hopi elder BY NAME was the one who asked that this be passed along to the public. If a researcher is speaking on behalf of the elders, he better have really good cause. This is not a group of people you want someone to misrepresent, which I hope this man isn't doing.

The Hopi's are a wonderful people, full of mystery and the secrets of life... so I hope this message is legit, even though I'm feeling that it probably isn't.

~Namaste

In meaning that it's a statement taken from a Representative of the Hopi nation? It makes sense that they would have someone make the statement for them. They are a secretive people. The video made it seem as if it were quoted, so it's not like the video and statement are made by the Hopi themselves.

Either way, they quoted a real place and a real person in the info. So we'll find out.

When you refer to "this man" I assume you mean the guy who made the video? Or the person that quoted the message.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Does the source really matter that much as to nick pic it apart?
Do you not get the general message.
Man has far to long damaged the earth.
Need I point out oilspills killing wildlife,
drilling and fracking causing quakes,
radiation leaking from nuke plants,
increased cabon monoxide changing the climate(oh it's not really doing that)?
Our time has come and we humans are going to be put in a time out corner of the world for awhile,
while mother earth cleans up the poopoo we made everywhere.

edit on 23-3-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

When referring to "this man", I'm referring to the message, not the video itself.

The quote says it came from Lee Wayne Lomayestewa, which I've taken from your previous post where you quoted the message from the video, which can also be seen at the end of that video.

I'm not claiming that the message is fake in any way, nor am I "nit picking" at it as another poster alluded to.... just throwing caution to the wind because I have seen several instances where people have spoken on behalf of Indian tribes, and were later found out to be charlatans, even though they had very inspirational messages to deliver.

I believe that the message is inspirational but would still like something "official".

Having a message come from someone with a gmail account of "[email protected]" on behalf of one of the oldest known tribes in America just doesn't quite reach me in the same way as seeing a Hopi elder speak in their native tongue on video with a translator. Since the "signer" of the message has an article stating that he is just a researcher from a few months ago, but in the video, is claiming he is a chief, I have to approach this with a bit of skepticism.

~Namaste
edit on 23-3-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by kylioneXsushi

When referring to "this man", I'm referring to the message, not the video itself.

The quote says it came from Lee Wayne Lomayestewa, which I've taken from your previous post where you quoted the message from the video, which can also be seen at the end of that video.

I'm not claiming that the message is fake in any way, nor am I "nit picking" at it as another poster alluded to.... just throwing caution to the wind because I have seen several instances where people have spoken on behalf of Indian tribes, and were later found out to be charlatans, even though they had very inspirational messages to deliver.

I believe that the message is inspirational but would still like something "official".

Having a message come from someone with a gmail account of "[email protected]" on behalf of one of the oldest known tribes in America just doesn't quite reach me in the same way as seeing a Hopi elder speak in their native tongue on video with a translator. Since the "signer" of the message has an article stating that he is just a researcher from a few months ago, but in the video, is claiming he is a chief, I have to approach this with a bit of skepticism.

~Namaste
edit on 23-3-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

Cool,I can understand that point of view.
Have at it,I would really like to find out the true message from the Hopi.
And I'm sorry of accusing you and others of nit picking.
Some people have more time on there hands.
My bad.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
this is an old video an has been posted here before but its always good to see new people discover and enjoy the message. congratulations on your first post! hope to see more from you I'll give you a star for the effort

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi

Hopi say there is a path to follow that allows for us to move through this time of change. Walk gently upon our earth with respect for her and all life. A return to connecting our heart with the heart of the path to the future.

Thank you for your post, much appreciated.

Walk gently...something "man" needs to learn.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I am always charged by the thoughts of a better world to come, yet I am respectful of the death that must occur before the Rainbow Warriors take their rightful place as true leaders.

I planted 10 Native Roses, Rosea woodsii, yesterday. I have an additional 10 Globe Willow clones and 10 Weeping Willow clones to be planted now that they have been rooted.

Sadly I lost many trees this Winter because it was our worst Winter in my lifetime for this region. Every palm tree in Southern New Mexico is either dead or dying this Spring as a result. Hawthorns are gone, pittosporums are crisp and dead, and our lovely bulbs that we all have taken for granted were not pulled from the ground are now mush.

These are the times, but the replanting must continue, the propagation and nurturing must ensue because eventually we will be able to re-gift these fabulous wonders back so that they may grace our eyes and our senses with their gifts of bounty.

I will miss my Pineapple Guavas, they are gone too! I will miss my yearling plants who did not manage. I spent the day pulling weeds and preparing new spaces, and tomorrow I will sit as my body aches so terribly from my labors.

I look across our region and I think to myself that this must be the sign for all to see, and yet so many are just blindly driving on, dashing about from store to home to work and back again. I am slow to get roots set sometimes, but now I realize that we must wait for a bit longer and it will all be well again!

Blessings! Our next great sign will be the Blue Star as I do not believe that Comet Holmes was our Messenger! I am putting my sights on Elenin to remove her Mask for all to see.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by christine76

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
Started noticing the trees and plant have been getting a lot more life like, a lot more vibrant lately, Earth's frequency is rising and I think that's why we are starting to see a lot more wars break out, negative people can't stand it.

Could just be that it's spring..

Thats the thing , 2 different ways of thinking as you both show ,(and those who starred you )
One chooses to see the miracle , One chooses to see the word ,
Two different Paths of thought , Who benefits the most from this thinking , cause thats the direction we are all going , whos train of thought benefits the most ?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Started noticing the trees and plant have been getting a lot more life like, a lot more vibrant lately, Earth's frequency is rising and I think that's why we are starting to see a lot more wars break out, negative people can't stand it.

Not just our planet, but our entire solar system is entering into spring, in galactic scale.

I look forward to unimaginable changes.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Great video, my stomach gets in knots these days from all the crap. And you know what, Im not that afraid of dieng.
So what the hell am I affraid about if Im not affraid about dieing. It is truly a time to stand up, head tall, and do the right thing.

It is time to shine the torch on all the evil lurking in the shadows. Shadows cannot exist in the light.
Lies can not exist with no shadows. To all the real Homies out there doing the best they can to be a good person, I will see you on the other side of this crap. Better yet, lets work together.

When I walk down the street these days, I look every one in the eye, and when they make contact with me, I smile and wink and say g'day to let them know Im with them. We are all of the same creator. Evil has made us think we are separate but we are as one. Evil has made us think we are born self loathing, but we are born loving.

Even if the end of the world comes- it cannot be the end of the creator and I am but a small part of the creator. I am so blessed to be alive in these epic days. I am gonna continue to laugh my ass off, enjoy being in the presence of beautiful women (all women are beautiful-dont just go by looks) and I am going to praise the creator for this awesome world /life / experience. Lets build a better future.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

This link:

archive.cyark.org...

says that:

~Namaste

Thyats exactly what I said earlier, this message is not from the Hopi people it is a hoax letter, that uses a name they found on the internet.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I would really love to see the original source of this message.

I have a hard time imagining a Hopi native making youtube videos.

So I assume they have some sort of official news outlet ?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

might be spring in the northern hemisphere but its not spring here or the tropics. might want to check with the OP before making assumptions.

anyway the problem isnt that humans dont know the right thing to do its that they either dont care or are too lazy. i really dont understand why we cant just let nature take its course. if its our fate to self destruct then so be it. good riddance to bad rubbish.
edit on 24-3-2011 by tim3lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
... Our next great sign will be the Blue Star as I do not believe that Comet Holmes was our Messenger! I am putting my sights on Elenin to remove her Mask for all to see.

i have a vague recollection that when the gamma ray 'jet' that shoots from the galactic center black hole
intersects with our solar system and our planet,
it is proposed that the intense energy will be visible as a blue light that swamps the whole sky
as our yellow Sun temporarily fades to insignificance for the duration of the passage through this very intense jet of energy from the Sagittarius A->

Sagittarius A* - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sagittarius A* is a bright and very compact astronomical radio source at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, near the border of the constellations Sagittarius and Scorpius. It is part...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagittarius_A*

i linked/connected the Blue Kachina to this hypothetical event (Galactic Super Wave) when i first read about it some years ago...perhaps my fantasy mind is working overtime?

haven't as yet made any connection with a Red Kachina
but i would figure that passing through the intense radiation of a black-hole energy jet, perhaps even Sol will be affected in an unknown way---perhaps even resulting in the prophecied 3 days of darkness = which might even correspond to the 'purification'

having a abiding respect for the planet & nature has almost too much 'spiritual+new age' baggage for many...which might just put off a lot of other folks... listening to the trees is a nice pastime for me

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Not to detract from this thread, but I cannot help but imagine that Elenin is not what she claims to be, and that there are too many questions involved for something so close and right at our doorstep.

I too have always felt that a Gamma Stream would encapsulate our Solar System, the results should be catastrophic, but, because we have this wonderful thing called the "Fluff" bearing down on us I think that there is a "saving grace" overall. The Fluff being the highly magnetized interstellar fluff that has changed our system's heliosphere; the very stuff that is causing the real global warming across each of our planets.

The Hopi, "Hopi Elder Speaks", to me rings of this Gamma Stream or "River".
Hopi Elder Speaks

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The Hopi Nation issued a warning in 2002 entitled, “Cultural Theft and Misrepresentation”: "Over the years many individuals, both Hopi and non-Hopi, have purposely distorted and exploited Hopi spirituality and the Hopi way of life to suit their own ends. The reasons for this misrepresentation vary as much as the people who engage in it. The most common motives, however, are notoriety, profit, or political manipulation. Irrespective of the intent, it all results in an unwanted intrusion by outsiders on the Hopi way of life. Read more: www.esowatch.com...

Beware, then, of any one person professing to be a traditional spokesperson for the Hopi or even a "traditional’ Hopi. No one person can possibly speak for all Hopi people. Some who profess to do so do not practice the beliefs of Hopi religion or participate in its priesthoods. The following list includes non-Hopi individuals who are known to profit from Hopi spirituality and culture. Contrary to their claims, none of these individuals are Hopi (either through birth or adoption), represent the Hopi, or speak for any Hopi "elders." We urge you not to donate any money to their causes, purchase their literature, or attend their gatherings. Read more: www.esowatch.com...

The Hopi Nation warnings went on to specifically warn about the following people falsely claiming to know or teach Hopi prophecy: * Katherine Cheshire AKA Dep See Mana or Dee See Mana and Touch the Earth Foundation. The warning condemned her for programs and workshops on Native spirituality. * Warren Goodman. The warning condemned him for falsely claiming to be Pahana of Hopi legend, falsely claiming possession of sacred stone tablets that are part of Hopi oral tradition, for selling "Armageddon Insurance," and for falsely claiming petrified wood to be medicine wheels, which are not even part of Hopi tradition. * Thomas Mails, a Catholic priest and the author of The Hopi Survival Kit and other works. The warning condemned Mails for falsely claiming the late Dan Evehema to be a Hopi elder. Evehema did not have any authority to speak on behalf of the Hopi. The warning also condemned Mails for depicting Hopi traditions out of context, incompletely, and inaccurately. The Hopi Nation appealed to Mails to stop. Mails refused the requests. * Roy Steevensz AKA Roy Little Sun, who is Indonesian but impersonates being a Hopi elder. Steevensz was permanently banned from the Hopi Reservation in 1995 after using the names of Hopi elders in a fraudulent charity. His ex-wife described him as suffering from mental illness worsened by drug abuse. * Christopher Walker, who falsely claims to have permission from the Hopi to perform ceremonies, many of which are not even Hopi such as Sundances and sweatlodges. * The late Craig Carpenter was a man of mixed Mohawk and white ancestry claiming to be a Hopi messenger. Condemned by the Hopi tribal council, Carpenter spoke frequently in Europe. A friend, Gary Morris, described Carpenter as suffering greatly from mental illness until his death in 2006.[4] * Robert Stoup AKA Limping Snow Wolf variously claims to be Lenape or Seneca, and poses as a keeper of Hopi prophecy. The Hopi Nation issued a cease and desist order to him, but Stoup continues his impersonation.[5] * John Kimney, a white man who calls himself Eesawu, was formally asked by the Hopi Nation to quit posing as a keeper of Hopi prophecy. The tribal preservation office was especially angered by Kimney making money off his claims about prophecy. Kimney at first agreed to stop, then reneged on his promise.[6] * Robert Morning Sky claims to be Hopi and Apache. He first came to public attention because of the so called Hopi Blue Star Prophecies. But Morning Sky himself admits that he invented the Blue Star Prophecies and they are not part of actual Hopi tradition or prophecy. An article titled, "The Blue Star Hoax" that appeared in LEADING EDGE #95, included this passage. *“Among other things, Morning Sky, a Hopi, claimed that the fabled ‘Blue Star’ does not exist in Hopi legends, teachings or mythology. It was a term that he invented in the early 1970s that has since been pirated by researchers who falsely claimed to have spent time with Hopi Elders learning the secrets of the Blue Star Kachina (a kachina that Morning Sky says doesn't exist), and channelers, psychics and clairvoyants who claim to have received Blue Star revelations from their spiritual sources.” Yet a number of people still push the Blue Star Prophecies as authentic.[7] * Among them is Miriam Delicado, who also is a major figure in UFO circles. In addition to relying on the false Blue Star Prophecy, she also claims to speak on behalf of Martin Gashweseoma. Gashwesoma is not an authority among the Hopi and was specifically condemned by actual Hopi priests. Delicado was specifically asked by the Hopi tribal council to stop her misrepresentation of both Gashwesoma’s status and Hopi prophecy. She refuses.[8] Read more: www.esowatch.com...
Hopi

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by REalBEL

Nice sentiments, the issue here isnt dying but finding a way to live ,,,,in harmony with our surroundings without dystroying it..Hopi's are a living example of this,,,,Toaist, Buddahaist, and many other disciplines are on line with this concept.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join