It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Nation Addresses Current Great Earth Changes In Official Message

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
archive.cyark.org...

Is this the same man that supposedly gave out the statement, in the opening statement here it doesn't say anything about him being a chief. It says he is a cutural preservation assistant.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Only man-made systems are collapsing.
The real source of life is still here under our feet.
Things of man will fall but the Earth remains.
Don't fear change - embrace it.
This is an exciting time to be alive so savor the moment.
We are here for a purpose which shall soon be revealed.
You will know why you are here and soon to know what you are.
What are you then?
A being of light

Thank you for the wise words, let us hope the transition (on all levels not just materialistic) comes with purpose, mercy, and direction. I am equal parts excited, affraid (not so much for myself, but for love ones), and in awe. I feel the true meaning and at least part of the mystery will soon be unveiled. Peace brother.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There was a self proclaimed "half breed" indian that was on Art Bells show many years ago.
He called himself Red Elk and claimed that he was a leader in the Hopi Nation and he talked about
some pretty wild stuff, inner earth, lizard people etc..
But one thing that he did mention, that ive remembered all these years, was his prediction for the calamity that was going to be coming to the world in the form of earthquakes, floods etc..
He mentioned the pole shift was going to be the blame for the and that it would cause people to act irrational and violent.

Most of this, he claimed, was seen during a "vision" he had, where he fasted for two months.. Most people say hes to far "out there" for them and some of his statements are for me as well but ive also found some similarities in his statements several years ago, to whats going on recently.

I found the site, while making this post, in case anyone is interested.

heres a sample... and heres the source

Children "protected" - evacuated to government safe places. Still to be. Crops killed by insects and drought. In process now, and will escalate. HOT! Unbelievably so! Yet to be. Giant winds - renegade storms. Doing so now will escalate. Ice/snow storms, East Southeast area - Freezing as we've never known it to do. MANY die. Showing signs of this now. Weather in general - CRAZY. Doing so now. The following are yet to be, unless otherwise indicated: Steaming waters - rivers / lakes. Sky turns "mad" - can't be explained. Blisters and open sores - blindness. MASSIVE. Hair falling out - in clumps. Gagging on food / drinks. Choking. GREAT fear in all people in North America. Lung / breathing problems. In process now. Animals / fish / birds disappearing into oblivion - near extinction. WAR ON OUR SOIL - five armies (nations) doing so. We lose. To be and probably within the next five years - or sooner.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
Started noticing the trees and plant have been getting a lot more life like, a lot more vibrant lately, Earth's frequency is rising and I think that's why we are starting to see a lot more wars break out, negative people can't stand it.
Maybe you have a point. I wish the earth would turn that vibrator up nd shake the fleas (negative warmongers and all politicians) right off of her back!

I'm beginning to suspect that we're here for the ones that aren't ready, to send them love, and there must be a way, as Benjamin Fulford does, to invite them forward over and over to join with the people and Forgive them, if they redistritbute and step down from positions of abuse, be they leadership/baking/corporate/black op.

Its for the lost sheep we came, including the leaders. Just saying. This is all temporal, tests.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
coincidence that the Hopi and the Bible agree on the earthquakes and the soon end?
think maybe *SOMEBODY* knows more than the rest of us?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

I never heard Red Elk say he was a Hopi. Maybe I missed one of his shows, though. He did have much to say that made lots of sense.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Here's what his biography says about his tribal connections.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I agree completely with the message..I'm not sure what to think of education on an Indian reservation when they address the entire literate world with "we can lesson the impact of these events". I'm pretty sure the intent was to "lessen" not "lesson" but its it isnt my message.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Next thing the Hopi will be issuing a statement about the aliens coming back to visit. No, I'm not joking.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleSun

Is this referring to the "Kachina" whose likeness in the dolls appear to be reptilian?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Started noticing the trees and plant have been getting a lot more life like, a lot more vibrant lately, Earth's frequency is rising and I think that's why we are starting to see a lot more wars break out, negative people can't stand it.

This may also have to do with spring coming.... Here in Minnesota it also makes plants look more vibrant

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
To whoever starred my post, Thank You for bringing balance to my stats.

I don't know if you noticed but that was star #666, and it was for something positive.

Just thought you would like to know.

Yes broken the first cycle

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
thank you for posting this vid op..s&f

last week i saw some YT videos regarding hopi's life etc

regarding your video..i thank the Hopi for their message but i think they can be a little more specific in giving a world healing message dont they??

ok they tell you to balance life..no more no less..

me too would love to live with clean nature everywhere , animals, fresh water etc but seriously..

i still have to go to work tomorrow wtf

what the hack they thin,.... that i get drunk and high all tghe time getting around bashing trees??

i dont really think that our behaviour is what moved tectonic plates causing mayhem in Japan...

i believe its solar cycle 24 or.....elenin???...so they can pray until I have to work (which is a lot of time) things are still going to happen

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

You must be thinking of the Amish Hopis!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thank you, OP. That was lovely and uplifting. I could feel the heart-resonance and know it is strong in many of us. May we join in peaceful and respectful unison towards a better goal.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
My Kanienkehaka ancestors said we would know it was the beginning of the end when the trees started dying from the top down,(acid rain). Beautiful video. I've been striving for balance for a long time. Our elders say we should strive for balance with nature. When I take some thing out, I should put some thing back. For example when I take rocks out of the mountains for our sacred sweat ceremonies, I sprinkle some tobacco on the ground and make a prayer of thanksgiving. Man just takes and takes and never gives anything back, now we're seeing the result of that greed. Mother Earth is striving for that balance, that's why we're seeing the earth changes we've been seeing. I pray that one day this earth will heal. I hope it's not too late.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I went there and just for fun clicked on the rebuttal to...
*sigh*
Nope! these Hopis are wrong!
god made the earth for christians to rule over.
so there
no mamby pamby save the earth BS for us!

Where I come from we have a prophesy
from deganawidah
here is a version and a cool site in general
www.dreamscape.com...

note the three blood lines,
in my opinion:
red - rothshild ( red sheild) communist bankers globalists
white - average joe american
black - kali ma core chinese

these are the colors of kali ma
the vigin - white
the wife and mother - red
and the crone the destroyer - black

ps even gwb acknowledged that the constitution that Deganawidah gave the Iroqois is one of the prime influences for the constitution of the United states.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Great feel good message.
Zero proof or evidence for that matter that it is from "The Hopi".

Anyone can post a feel good message set to whimsical music to Youtube.
The message may be 100% spot on,......... but Hopi???
Show me.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Not many people have agreed with your statement on the plant life, but, for one, I have seen something to make me think you may be right about something.

I have a garden in my back yard and I have this plant that's been in my back yard for about 5 years now. Last summer the plant, (not sure what it is lol) looked like it was dying, I had actually decided to remove it, but, decided against it. Since February, though, this plant has tripled in size. Now, for 5 years, I've always thought this plant was just greenery, it has long leafy stems. Then, literally over night, a few nights ago, the plant bloomed approximately 20 flowers from the top.

That's not all, though. My garden has many annual flowers that have regrown since last year. Mind you, annuals are only supposed to live one growing season and die, needing to be replaced the next season.

Not saying this is mother Earth causing my garden to thrive, or the recent rain we've gotten in California or any other number of reasons, just thought it was relevant to the post I replied to

On topic a bit more, the Hopi message is very true and one I would hope the people would finally listen to after centuries of ignoring them. It seems each passing day another part of the Hopi prophecies comes true

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

"We believe that, through our prayers and that if we pray with good hearts as told by our Elders, we can lesson the impact of these events. "

Not to be a complete jerk, but I'm thinking that "lesson" should have been "lessen". Coming from an official of any orginization, one would think that they would do more than simply hit F7 and roll with it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I hadn't thought of it this way, but I love this mindset. Thanks for shining your light!

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join