It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Nation Addresses Current Great Earth Changes In Official Message

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This is my first thread, also I am not very good at this. But I found it interesting that a Hopi elder would come forward and speak about Earth changes and the disaster in Japan. The Hopi prophesies are also mentioned that many people believe relate to the end of the world "as we know it"
Regardless, your beliefs, I think we should all follow his word and treat our mother Earth with a bit more respect. Spend some time with her. Converse with the planet that gave you life.

Mods, I couldn't find this previously posted. If I overlooked it, then fell free to remove it.
edit on 3/23/11 by kylioneXsushi because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/23/11 by kylioneXsushi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Also I have no clue how to embed >.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
just paste everything after the = sign in the youtube link
edit on 23-3-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
[color=gold]I do as well follow the Hopi brotheren. They are close.
edit on 3/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

YAY Thankee =^__^=

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Here you go! It is a wonderful message, but looking at our world leaders, this message will fall on the deaf ears of those who need to hear it most.
edit on Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:01:53 -0500 by hotbakedtater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Started noticing the trees and plant have been getting a lot more life like, a lot more vibrant lately, Earth's frequency is rising and I think that's why we are starting to see a lot more wars break out, negative people can't stand it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
would love to watch vid..... how about a link. and no i have not been able to embed either

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
Started noticing the trees and plant have been getting a lot more life like, a lot more vibrant lately, Earth's frequency is rising and I think that's why we are starting to see a lot more wars break out, negative people can't stand it.
Maybe you have a point. I wish the earth would turn that vibrator up nd shake the fleas (negative warmongers and all politicians) right off of her back!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
People have been reporting hearing a low harmonic rumbling from the Earth and or sky, in other threads. Some say they felt the ground vibrate beneath their feet. Not like an EQ but like a pulsing.
Maybe the Earth has had enough of her "rebellious children."

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Has anyone seen Dr Albert Bartlett's lecture on Compounding; dealing with Arithmetic, Population and Energy? www.chrismartenson.com...
Or a bit more technical - www.npg.org...

Or Chris Martenson's Crash Course? It seems like every system that we rely on is collapsing, including the very system that is most important to us all, and that is the system that gives us life (our ecosystem). 2012 is starting to look very real in the sense that our whole way of living and thinking is due for a drastic change. Funny I woke up this morning (early morning 5:00am) and found a yahoo article on Obama taking a vacation/tour and visiting the MAYAN RUINS. That made me
. Why is the president taking a vacation with all that is happening now and why of all places the Mayan Ruins? I found that extremely suspicous.

Don't believe me? I had to do some searching to find it now at 10:00am but here it is: news.yahoo.com...
edit on 23-3-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The Hopi are praying the people of Japan and for the people around the world as we face crisis in our world out of balance. We are all in a time of great change upon mother earth and these events have been foretold by our Elders. Through our Prophecies and our Ceremonies the sacred land of this earth is now crying. And our children are looking to Hopi to balance life for their future. Our Elders have given us guidance for how to move through these changes. Humanity is now choosing the path upon which all life will follow and we have known this time would come. As Hopi, we ask you to join us in prayer to balance mother earth and all life. We believe that, through our prayers and that if we pray with good hearts as told by our Elders, we can lesson the impact of these events. We as the Hopi join our prayers with those of the Dalai Lama along with people from around the world to send healing to Japan, the earth and all life. In this time of change, we ask all the people of the world to return to a more balanced way of life. Hopi say there is a path to follow that allows for us to move through this time of change. Walk gently upon our earth with respect for her and all life. A return to connecting our heart with the heart of the path to the future. Join your hearts to Hopi in honoring our Mother Earth by planting gardens, respecting our Sacred life giving waters and all life for future generations of our children. "Kwak wha, Lolmani" (Thank you, may there be good things in the future.) Kikmongwi (Village Chief) Lee Wayne Lomayestewa of the Village of Sungopavi Hopi Nation

This is the actual message.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord

Could just be that it's spring..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I love that message.

Stay in tune with the positive things in life and you will be OK.

Lean towards the negative and you will pay.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Very good! Now, if we can unite a new appreciation for the Earth with an honest look outward to what is beyond our skies, we may gain a true understanding of our existence which is far more than simply being human.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Was kinda suprised by the source.

www.bluestarprophecy.com...

I didn't know the hopi's used email. I thought they didn't use technology. Guess I'm ignorant.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi

The Hopi are praying the people of Japan and for the people around the world as we face crisis in our world out of balance. We are all in a time of great change upon mother earth and these events have been foretold by our Elders. Through our Prophecies and our Ceremonies the sacred land of this earth is now crying. And our children are looking to Hopi to balance life for their future. Our Elders have given us guidance for how to move through these changes. Humanity is now choosing the path upon which all life will follow and we have known this time would come. As Hopi, we ask you to join us in prayer to balance mother earth and all life. We believe that, through our prayers and that if we pray with good hearts as told by our Elders, we can lesson the impact of these events. We as the Hopi join our prayers with those of the Dalai Lama along with people from around the world to send healing to Japan, the earth and all life. In this time of change, we ask all the people of the world to return to a more balanced way of life. Hopi say there is a path to follow that allows for us to move through this time of change. Walk gently upon our earth with respect for her and all life. A return to connecting our heart with the heart of the path to the future. Join your hearts to Hopi in honoring our Mother Earth by planting gardens, respecting our Sacred life giving waters and all life for future generations of our children. "Kwak wha, Lolmani" (Thank you, may there be good things in the future.) Kikmongwi (Village Chief) Lee Wayne Lomayestewa of the Village of Sungopavi Hopi Nation

This is the actual message.

That's a beautiful message and very true. We all really need to look deep into our lives and see that if we want true change then we need to start with ourselves. Hopefully most will get the message before it's too late, lest we all will be feeling the pain of the Japanese very soon (in the actual sense).

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Only man-made systems are collapsing.
The real source of life is still here under our feet.
Things of man will fall but the Earth remains.
Don't fear change - embrace it.
This is an exciting time to be alive so savor the moment.
We are here for a purpose which shall soon be revealed.
You will know why you are here and soon to know what you are.
What are you then?
A being of light

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

It's actually been on other sites too. That is just the one listed on the video. Just Google something along the videos title and you'll find it.
Well, you may be surprised, but they do. It doesn't detract from their wisdom or spiritual presence. But it's really surreal to think about.

But hey the internet is a powerful tool.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
To whoever starred my post, Thank You for bringing balance to my stats.

I don't know if you noticed but that was star #666, and it was for something positive.

Just thought you would like to know.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join