It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Despicable me" - peadophilia out does disneys.WTF!- must see VID

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unplugged

Can't fathom what exactly? An OP video with nothing sexual proved despite claiming a movie is full of pedophilic stuff? A member (or three now you and someone else on this page showed up) who believe the crap in the OP's vid?

Yes, adult stuff has been added to cartoons for decades but in the case of this film? From looking at the video shown, no, there's nothing in it but baseless and laughable claims.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FRANKBLACK

hey next time you post you might want to make sure your caps lock isnt on,

but besides that fact, im now considered an adult in societies eyes im 22 years old saw all the disney movies and cartoons when i was a kid yes they have some sexual inuendos in them but they never screwed me up i actually lead a very good life, im a certified EMT have a degree in CJ and am currently joining the Marine Corps

have a very good social life and lots of fun

the fact is the OP's video showed nothing that is disturbing or should be taken out of context except for someone who had a possible #ed up younger life

and the fact that your so intolerant against homosexuals is disturbing, they can do what they want because it doesnt effect my life...don't let it effect yours

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The OP is suffering from a form of paranoid suggestive disorder. Paranoid in that he/she is clearly looking out for this stuff, and suggestive disorder in that it takes something wholly unrelated for them to see something that isn't there.

There were a whole 2 things that I could agree were odd in the film, but they would all have to be stretched so far that you'd have to be watching a different film for it to actually be what you think it is.

Kids programs do have a history of sexual innuendo in them - that is fact. The Magic Roundabout had a gay character who kept molesting another character in the toy box. They also did drugs. Only adults really appreciated that, and it was heavily criticized at the time. Now it is pretty much laughed at (that is not to say that it is not serious - this stuff should not be there in the first place).
edit on 23-3-2011 by mirageofdeceit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FRANKBLACK

Holy issues batman...
Yes, there are some things that go on with the Pope's henchmen, but agendas? Indoctrination? If you see something vaguely penis shaped, and it makes you want to do "gay" things, chances are that you're gay. Nothing wrong with that...

And aren't subliminal messages supposed to be minute and unnoticeable, no matter how hard you search? If they exist in children's cartoons, then why is it that we don't see examples of them in other mediums? I think that it's because the real subliminal stuff is hidden.

[Mod Edit - quote replaced with Rely To tab]
edit on 25/3/2011 by Sauron because: replaced quote with reply to tab

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Meh, I've seen worse. Most of it maybe just in your head. Not really what I consider a "MUST WATCH". lol I'd say I wasted away 4 minutes of my life watching this.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
why is this still on the top topic list. it's a freakin hoax. and ..not even a good video or topic at that. seriously 200 stars for a cartoon humping the air? i've watched it nearly 20 times now... i'll remember it so i don't get "brainwashed"

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

That's just sick

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

jesus dude this video is disgusting lmfao i've never seen the actuall movie but now i want to watch it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I've watched this whole movie.

First, youtube vid is wrong... Sounds more like "Put on", not "put down"

If there's anything that's perverted in the film is the girls dancing in the 'late night' club like environment near the end of the film - the typical American corporate culture - social drinking, partying, w/e which young kids shouldn't be doing! But nothing about going naked.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The OP is solid evidence in support for a much needed "Thumbs Down" choice, instead of a Flag only (politically correct) system.

Not just a simple Thumbs Down flag, which has little real value, but one where once enough TD's are accumulated the system disassociates the thread's ability to take-up very limited & valuable space on ATS's front page. This way it can not easily be labeled as censorship but will allow threads, which members deem important, to possibly be seen and shared on the forefront.

Such a two choice flag system may also be of value to the moderators because members will have an outlet by clicking a Thumbs Down option, instead of possibly posting criticism which could be considered too harsh and is stamped over with a "Manners & Decorum" banner. At the same time members would be helping to keep the front page clear of less reputable threads but people would still have the option to read such things if they so choose.

Either way, there is zero to support the claims of the OP and one always does the best to have an open mind.... without losing it. The OP's claim is beyond extreme and borders on delusional.

edit on 24-3-2011 by kneverr because: "an" added

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If these symbols did not exist but for the illuminati, our movies would be shapeless and have no style.

This is BS

There is a difference between a fork and a fork in the road.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kneverr
The OP is solid evidence in support for a much needed "Thumbs Down" choice, instead of a Flag only (politically correct) system.

Not just a simple Thumbs Down flag, which has little real value, but one where once enough TD's are accumulated the system disassociates the thread's ability to take-up very limited & valuable space on ATS's front page. This ]

lol...funniest responce yet!!....i honestly didnt realise that this post would have such an effect....i only forwarded what i saw....i couldnt think straight after seeing it, so i wondered what others would say....boy.. lol...kinda wish i never.....im getting attacked cause of this faggy cartoon.....cmon...the bedtime pink rug, that squid and some of the minions....its faggy...the has some lame parts...but if one of the images is present, its more than enough!!
i agree that some of it is far fetched... but some is definatly contraversial

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

No, none of it is controversial! That is why this post has sparked such outrage -- you're trying to call things which have absolutely no sexual content controversial! Is that ever going to get through your thick skull?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

No, none of it is controversial! That is why this post has sparked such outrage -- you're trying to call things which have absolutely no sexual content controversial! Is that ever going to get through your thick skull?

i dont get you...outrage!!...well i was outraged when i saw this... and how can you say there is no sexual content, the whole thing looked faggy. but i dunno...some of it is clearly CONTRAVERSIAL. if you dont think so thats cool...but thats exactly what these 50/50 images do, make you desensitized.

but i think most people are offended, because, like me, they put that film in a warm place near their hearts, and assosiate the film with really cute parts...so did i...but as an adult...I WOULDNT DESIGN OR DRAW CERTAIN THINGS IN THESE WAYS...

also they have formulas for these animations, like:

20% action, 30% drama, 10% romance....etc....this movie has 1.5% witchcraft.....which will desensitize you to the next movie which will have 2% withcraft....i think certain adults who make these films SHOULDNT be allowed to get away with CONNOTATIVE/suggestive images....THEY DO DESIGN EACH FRAME AFTER ALL, its a cartoon, so someone took time drawing it like this

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
and how can you say there is no sexual content, the whole thing looked faggy.
]

very easily, as there is zero sexual content in the movie, it is all in your sick mind

some of it is clearly CONTRAVERSIAL.

No it is not, only you think that

but i think most people are offended

Care to show most people are offended?

i think certain adults who make these films SHOULDNT be allowed to get away with CONNOTATIVE/suggestive images...

I think certain adults should not be allowed to have children or watch any movie, as their sick mind sees things that are just not there

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yeah, you're hopeless.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

preach on brother

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
lol....mug haha...yer cool, its my sick mind that designed that squid lol.

they clearly snuck one or two images under the radar.. personally i watched the movie last night, and it was kinda hard to see some of these images...BUT, cmon, the scene when victor is in the toilet holding the gun & talking in the mirror....haha, his dad rings him and victor goes "no dad im not playing with it"... the whole scene kinda did look ed and sounded dodgy..."yea i got a big gun" lol... i find this whole topic hilarious....

you lot are clearly hiding behind others lame comments, but...there is innuendo in the film, as well as illuminari referances, i actually noticed these...but the youtube clip, DID touch on a subject, which is most definatly present, in tiny doses.........these innuendos are there and its funny that they could design connatative scenes, which is fit for an ADULT themed cartoon.....that wet dripping squid, with big bulging eyes...does it or does it not look as close as you could get to a penis whilst getting away with it? i guess it is yes!
edit on 26-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i cant believe that they put this in the hoax bin....TO THE MOD THAT PUT IT IN HERE I GOT A PRESENT FOR YOU....YOU DONT THINK THEY ARE PEADS?,,,THEN GIVE THIS TO YOUR KID.....IF NOT THEN TAKE THIS THREAD OUT OF THE BIN
sorry about that the size of the pic. is too big, cant be arsed to chage it...but you get the idea of their "balloon"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8545e37c9047.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 16-5-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join