It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Despicable me" - peadophilia out does disneys.WTF!- must see VID

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Some of the Disney stuff is credible...but nothing in this videos was. About 80% of the video was simply still shots of the movie where the characters are in motion, doing something else. If you do the same thing with live video you can pick out single shots where people look like they are doing things that they are not. It is a classic tactic in Dirty Politics. For instance say a guy is running for Mayor, and he is at a function with his wife. An opponent takes footage of the event, then painstakingly goes through every single frame looking for an image that looks degrading. Lets say he finds one where the Candidate has his back to his wife, and appears to be looking at a young woman that has bent over suggestively...he has two hands cupped out in front of him....To the whole world this image appears as if he is playing 'grab-ass' with some hot young thing at a convention. Yet in reality the shot was only a brief instance in time, and is taken out of context. The 'hot young thing' has gotten dizzy and is actually falling bacward. This captures the candidates attention and he instinctively raises his hands out to catch her.

Now that was a fictional example, but it is representative of the sort of thing I've seen done countless times before by dirty tricks campaigns, and in fact it is representative of what is going on in this video. Having just recently seen the movie in question I can recognize this. Let me give some examples from the film. The first example i'll mention is a bit different than what I just described, as IMHO it is just the video poster miss-hearing the words, and in that sense he may have been innocent, though he likely knew the real line, since he appears to be manipulative, as I'll explain. Its the line "pull down your PJ's" In that scene the character is trying to get the children to go to bed and is simply saying "Put ON your PJ's". This is fitting since most of the kids are not yet dressed for bed. (Interestingly the poster makes it out as though he is speaking to the girl closest to him....which is in fact one who already has her PJ's on....I think the poster suggests this because he knew what was really being said, and is trying to bring doubt of the obvious innocence of the scene by suggesting in the viewers mind that he was only speaking to the one single girl closest to him, which is obvious in the context of the scene not to be true.

Another example is the one where the character in orange (I have forgotten all of their names already) appears to be unzipping his pants. This is simply silly, as before this scene he is shown with a large pouch....I forget what they are called but they are the type of thing that fashionless people often where for convience....often because they are wearing sweat pants, or a jump suit (which is in fact what the character IS wearing, I might add....making the use of such a pouch entirely within the character design). In fact the pouch is supposed to be part of the joke that this guy is a huge geek, without much fashion sense. In this scene he is getting money out to pay for cookies that the Girl Scouts have brung him.....Except the Cookies are actually tiny robots, which is why the camera focus's on them while he is paying them. Out of context you simply see a guy doing something to his groin area, with his back turned.....while you could argue this was 'subliminal, and symbolic' it really looks quite innocent when viewed at natural speed. Also considering that there is nothing out of character, in the scene....nothing obvious that the animator has done which seems suggestive, the animator simply animated the scene exactly as it would have looked in real life, taking no liberties about the scene, it seems to be a long stretch to conclude that there is anything intentionally suggestible in this scene.

The rest of the clip is simply stills, or brief slowed down clips taken out of context showing the characters dancing or doing whatever. Its all much the same as I described....taking images far out of context, to the point where it appears that they are doing something different than what they are. None of it strikes me as 'intentional' or 'subliminal'. Just normal everyday animation, thats been twisted by the original video posters perverted mind. Don't take my word for it though....go rent the movie, and you'll see I'm speaking the truth.
edit on 23-3-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Changed 'falling forward' to 'falling backward' in the first paragraph....seemed to make more sense that way.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have seen some convincing claims about subliminal stuff in cartoons, but this case is absurd.

I had the VHS of Aladdin, the first "subliminal message" filled movie I was made aware of. The part that has me convinced that this is a real situation, is when Aladdin is being approached by the tiger, and he says "Good tiger, good tiger...good teenagers, take off your clothes". This was present in the VHS copy of the movie, originally bought the week the movie was released to that format.

The video presented in the OP just seems like someone with some extra time and a need for attention.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12345lonestar
It seems a lot of this stuff is a bit of a stretch...He clearly says "Put on your pJ's" IN any two hour movie you can find clips that might look suggestive. Most of the clips shown are taken out of context. Making different depths look odd. That one guy is a little but of a creeper. But other than that nothing i see really makes a good case for itself like some of the Disney movies which are CLEARLY identifiable.

Heck just torn on the TV and relate what people say to something sexual and it will start seeming like every other sentence is a sexual innuendo.

Heck here is a basic Nascar race. Just think of everything they as being sexual and almost everything they say will seem perverted.

Flipping brilliant!
My mom watches NASCAR, and everytime I'm around when it's on I can't help but giggle when the announcer talks about "The Polesitter" or says "He's sitting on the pole today"...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This entire thread is just nonsense. The Despicable Me clips are forced by someone who obviously has a dirty mind and proves absolutely nothing about it being a pedophilic film.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Uhh I think the individual that created that video is the one with impure thoughts. I'd say if you are prone to pedo thoughts then you may find things that aren't really there... I saw nothing, even with arrows pointing to supposed things. Let's move on...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

haha OP ur a goon...nothing wrong with this film even that edited video you posted is a looonng stretch at best...get it? loooong stretch??

you can turn anything into sexual inuendos.

go see a councellor dude i dont see 1 person agreeing with u

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Anyone know the music used in this vid? i kinda like it :p

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Good Parenting >>>>>>>>>>>>Subliminals

every time

No matter what may come across that screen...if you are doing your job as a parent, you will be able to field any questions that come your way and thats IF they even notice it. I have seen all those youtube vids talking about how disney likes to put the word "sex" in everything. Personally I think a lot of Disney and the like is garbage but not for the reasons presented in arguments such as these. I find them more patronizing to children than anything. Also Disney encourages consumerism in their live action by presenting these character who seem to have an endless amount of clothing, accessories and a ton of crap in their bedrooms, from computers, to electronics to posters to nick nacks and coordinated bed linen and curtains. Thats far more disgusting, imo. But the big bad titty...the fiendish phallus...c'mon. It would be one thing of each of us were born WITHOUT genitals...but I think I can deal with sex and sexuality when it comes skulking out of the shadows.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12345lonestar
It seems a lot of this stuff is a bit of a stretch...He clearly says "Put on your pJ's" IN any two hour movie you can find clips that might look suggestive. Most of the clips shown are taken out of context. Making different depths look odd. That one guy is a little but of a creeper. But other than that nothing i see really makes a good case for itself like some of the Disney movies which are CLEARLY identifiable.

Heck just torn on the TV and relate what people say to something sexual and it will start seeming like every other sentence is a sexual innuendo.

Heck here is a basic Nascar race. Just think of everything they as being sexual and almost everything they say will seem perverted.

I agree I have this movie and He clearly says Put on your PJ's, Anyone falling for this one is petty gullible

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The OP... bollocks mate, bollocks!

2nd line

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

yo bro from reading only 3 pages of this agrument i can tell you are one of the most intolerant pieces of trash to ever go through these forums.

o boo hoo they took a photo copy of there ass, ive done that to because ITS FUNNY.

no ive never seen the movie because i dont have any little brothers or sisters so i figured hey its a kids movie why should i bother with it. i watch 1 minute of the little video in the beginning of this and when you think everything is a penis this and that you have a sick mind buddy and maybe it is you who shouldnt be aloud to raise children.

yes everyeone knows that disney does some sick stuff sometimes but its nothing to get your panties tied up about. if you cant deal with it maybe you should not watch disney movies.

why do you think that the illuminati has there hands in everything from the government to little kids movies, why would they waste there time getting into that #.

everyone on this planet will percieve things differently, the part where you say they are in bed and it clearly looks like a dick, well let me tell you what it looks like, its 3 kids in beds against a wall with a carpet in the middle of the floor, how can you not see that, why is the first thing that comes to your mind a penis.

seems kinda weird to me.

now go complain to the mods that i hurt your feeling via the internet.
edit on 23-3-2011 by caf1550 because: because

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
You know, what I can't understand is how this topic has 9 pages of posts, there is absolutely nothing to see here.

I agree wholeheartedly. It seems to be the norm around here on "slow news" days.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Only been lurking für short time now.

Signed up for only one reason.

@@ "OP"

Really really?

I mean C,mon… if you are serious then plz let's take a step back and rethink this.

REALLY?????

Over -n- Out.

First post evva on ATS. --exitus acta probat

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v

Pharrell Williams did the music for this film.... I like it too

OMG - HANG ON - THE GUY WHO DID THE MUSIC HAS WILLY IN HIS NAME !!!!
edit on 23/3/11 by Plumbduff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
seriously, what's the music in this? i really like it.

i meant the video. not the movie
edit on 23-3-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It's disgusting, yet not surprising.
What films did I love watching while growing up that had subliminal messages?
Alladin
Little Mermaid
Lion King
Alice inWonderland(never completely saw this one. Mom never bought it for us)

It's disgusting.
I never saw Despicable Me because it just seemed weird.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
what a stupid but so funny video
hahahhaaa

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbduff

Originally posted by PaR3v

Pharrell Williams did the music for this film.... I like it too

OMG - HANG ON - THE GUY WHO DID THE MUSIC HAS WILLY IN HIS NAME !!!!
edit on 23/3/11 by Plumbduff because: (no reason given)

And his first name is PHARRELL...only a few changes from PHALLUS!!

OMGZORZ CONSPEERISEE!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

edit on 23-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: do not want posted on fb sorry

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
so many people here in denial its not even funny. you cant fathom that this is true because you are scared. there are so many examples of blatant subliminal images in disney productions its undeniable. Do some research on the subject before you arrogantly proclaim that this is all someones imagination at work. Look into why someone would want to put sexual images and references in a children's film/show...it has a psychological impact at a deep level on children level with repercussion when they become adults.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join