It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Wakes up the Audience on "The View"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

PLEASE VOTE FOR ONE OF THE FOLLOWING 2 CHOICES

A. JESSE VENTURA, PRESIDENT/RON PAUL, VICE PRESIDENT

B. RON PAUL, PRESIDENT/JESSE VENTURA, VICE PRESIDENT

and comments too please!
Thank you.

PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING 2 AND VOTE PLEASE. comments are welcome always.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is an excellent example of the Far Left and the Far Right showing that they are not so F A R apart after all. The blond woman came up with some specific temperatures of melting points of steel beams... ahem... Baba Wawa immediately tries to discredit JV's book with instant opening snide remark that she thinly veils as an "accidental" Freudian slip - yeah right. The She's better wake up a lot earlier in the mornin than they did for their research on this one because they obviously do not realize how informed, intelligent and professional JVentura really is when it comes to THE FACTS. JV is going to find that the media is going to have an aversion to having him on the air because he cannot be OWNED by the hosts and ends up with audience approval by applause that is greater than the tag team, no matter how hard they try. EVEN WHEN THEY UNITE AGAINST HIM. It is so rare to see the agenda driven VIEW tag team come together but it figures that they would against the ONE person who actually is questioning EVERYTHING
edit on 3/23/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I agree. We need to get the word out to the steeple. So I went to The View's message boards and posted how impressed I was with them having him as a guest. If they get enough positive feedback they will continue to have people like this on. Plus getting Ventura's name mentioned as often as possible to their regular viewing audience is very important because, in typical steeple fashion, whatever they hear the most becomes the truth for them.

It took me one minute to sign up and one minute to post. That's 2 well-spent minutes in my mind. Even if just their staff, and a handful of posters on their forum, see it. It's not too often any MSM has a guest that we like so I thought I'd tell them we want more.

Feel free to participate if you like. The more people that post the more often it gets bumped to the top of their board.
My post on The View's message board

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yeah i really enjoyed this heheeh

Jesse OWNED those hags

LOL at Elisabeth Hasselbeck trying to understand the physics of a burning steel framed building. She probably thinks radiation is good for you too.

Jesse is full of WIN

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthFreedomNow
I agree. We need to get the word out to the steeple. So I went to The View's message boards and posted how impressed I was with them having him as a guest. If they get enough positive feedback they will continue to have people like this on. Plus getting Ventura's name mentioned as often as possible to their regular viewing audience is very important because, in typical steeple fashion, whatever they hear the most becomes the truth for them.

It took me one minute to sign up and one minute to post. That's 2 well-spent minutes in my mind. Even if just their staff, and a handful of posters on their forum, see it. It's not too often any MSM has a guest that we like so I thought I'd tell them we want more.

Feel free to participate if you like. The more people that post the more often it gets bumped to the top of their board.
My post on The View's message board

Meh im more inclined to troll that board, the msm only cares about who is the hot topic. With the view who is cheating on who and whomever the media is attacking during that time. The gossip factor is the glue that holds the show together. I doubt they ever have Alex Jones on there again or even Jesse. They got put in their place, producers don't like it when these kinds of things happen. It's a nice thought but im more than sure you will never see Jesse come back on unless he develops a drug habit or gets fired from a show.

WINNING
edit on 23-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Sure what Jesse said was the truth... but a large amount of his information seemed to me, to parallel that of the Zeitgeist Movies. 58,000 exact number of americans dying, over 1 million Vietnamese. He possibly used some information from the movies in this show, but Zeitgeist is full of holes and deliberate lies.

In any case, yes 9/11 was a government conspiracy. The NSA would have fully known about what was going on. Thermite was used to cut the steel. Planes would have most likely toppled the towers over instead of making them fall perfectly straight in a freefall motion. WTC7 is so #ing obvious. People were saying there was explosions on the news AND there were explosions in the basement before the planes hit.

Veitnam, Gulf of Tonkin. I don't know much about it, unfortunately except from Zeitgeist. In any case, I'm not too surprised by it, so I don't find it hard to believe.

What I do find hard to believe is that Americans here think the wars happening all over the world don't have anything to do with them and that by not actively doing something to stop the war policies here, they think its not their responsibility... Well Iraqis, Palestinians, Lybians, and more have paid their lives due to American intervention and I am placing blame on the country as a whole for doing absolutely nothing to stop this... Its horrible, like I'm living during the holocaust and people are just consciously friends coexisting with nazis.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Meh im more inclined to troll that board, the msm only cares about who is the hot topic. With the view who is cheating on who and whomever the media is attacking during that time. The gossip factor is the glue that holds the show together. I doubt they ever have Alex Jones on there again or even Jesse. They got put in their place, producers don't like it when these kinds of things happen. It's a nice thought but im more than sure you will never see Jesse come back on unless he develops a drug habit or gets fired from a show.

I agree totally with you! But it's better than doing nothing. Plus it gets Ventura's name out in front of the most steeple-ish of people...the View's viewing audience.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I just have to say...

I cannot stand that beeatch Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

Every time that woman opens her mouth I want to slap the bejesus out of her...I don't even know why, I just hate her so much. She annoys the piss out of me. She is number 2 on an assassination list right behind Justin Beiber.

Ok, good vid actually. Not sure I agree with Jesse on everything he thinks but I still like the guy...always have.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am interested in all this but one thing I always wondered is why would the government even let him have a show if it would potential reveal things that they don't want people to know about?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Dear Whoopie,

I cannot believe what I just heard you say,

" Those 3000 Americans are NOT coming back, let it go" Are you kidding me Whoopie? ..........................

Sincerely,

Trace A. Harless

edit on 23-3-2011 by tracehd1
edit on 23-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: I want Hannitys butt to explode.

You shouldn't because that wan't what she said. She said "the biggest drag about all of it" is that they're not coming back. Which I think she means, even if the conspiracy theorists are right and if those responsible are brought to justice those lives can't be recovered. And I won't cast aspersions but I'm not sure what the charity work she does for Africa has to do with 9/11 or you misquoting what she said?
edit on 23-3-2011 by AvidWatcher because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by freesprite

I saw a film about the Vietnam war in a college class that featured interviews with Robert Mcnamara. He confirmed to the camera that the incident did not occur, that it was an error, and that after the bombs started dropping it was too late.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura can debate. Is he going to run for Pres? Hey, on the View they had Donald Trump talk about throwing in his hat for President. He said Show your birth certificate about ten times!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This audience effects are not live..am i right?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Great Interview!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

The demolition of the towers is the main reason people believe 9/11 was an inside job.

And it hasn't been debunked.If you could provide it then..thanks.

And building 7 sunk in the middle first like a controlled demolition.Take out the inner structure then the rest falls in on itself.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I almost feel as though this backfired on ABC, The View, and Barbara Walters. She put down the book and dismissed it as lunacy before he was even able to speak. I greatly respect this man for his patience and composure, and due to these quality traits he displayed in that 9 minutes, I will think back to this when trying to wake up others. Patience and persistence...these characteristics have hopefully planted a seed in many of the "Viewers". What a difference between Ventura and someone like Alex Jones. Imagine AJ on The View. LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This man is amazing!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ace your the man!!! You'll make a great leader?

The show should be called THE VIEWLESS

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

This is why and how Jesse Ventura needs to reach out to the general public and get the word out.

The CFR sponsored shills certainly won't !

And before I forget.....Tom Brokaw... the NBC news anchor.is even on the board of directors of the CFR aka Council On Foreign Relations.

www.cfr.org...

Take a look at the individuals on the CFR's board of Directors and the companies that they represent...

www.cfr.org...

Can you say "Military Industrial Complex" ?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Go Jesse! As far as the vote goes, I would have to pick Jesse for president and Ron for vice. I appreciate Ron Paul but Jesse Ventura definitely has the "dont mess with U.S." attitude. On the same hand you know, jointly, they wont succumb to the chicken hawks of the nation. I also doubt that alienation from their peers will not make them fear being clear on their stances.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join