It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Wakes up the Audience on "The View"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

I gave you a star and flag.
I gave Jesse a thumbs down, as i was hoping to see him choke slam barbara.
But i guess his speaking over that belowing .... was good enough.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Great vid. I love me some Jesse Ventura. Though part of me always thought that out of the cast of Predator, Carl Weathers would turn out to be a governor. Life's full of surprises.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

How can anyone be taken seriously going on a chat show, and the view of all
chat shows. Might as well go on the Jon Stewart Show.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Good interview. It's important for him to go on shows like this and expose people to this kinda stuff who aren't really involved in politics. They make up the majority, and we need them on our side.

I'd rather see him doing shows like this than going on CNN or Fox News. Next up... Jesse on Jersey Shore.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura is really awesome. He really left everyone on the view speechless.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

This just made my day. S&F. The book is a really good read too. It was one of the main reason I woke up. The man is truly inspiring. Hope he does more shows like this.

PS I want to shake that hasselbeck chick until she gets it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

I don't get your comment? I despise the View and Despise most of the people that watch it because that means they agree with most of the dis-info on that show. HOWEVER: Some people really believe their Country would NEVER do what they're doing.

It's like a faith thing. Omg... could you imagine if it came out that Jesus didn't walk on water? People need as I do to believe in something. Something good.

Jesse doesn't need to talk to the people that have *woken Up*. We've already started the grieving process for the continued death of our Constitution, our rights, our minds. Jesse needs to talk to people just like the *The ViewSheePle* Even if 1 person from that audience get's it... or get's sooo pissed off that they post the video everywhere and Jesse wakes up more people.

It's quite simple, right?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

Dude, anyone with a pair of eyes and some common sense knows the two towers and bldg 7 came down by controlled demolition. You don't need a scientist, just look at the videos. Controlled demolition is the only way those structures could have fallen to the ground like that. Get real.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Nice Video, assumed there would be more resistance between the "Hens".

Anyone saying Ventura should run for President, talk to a Minnesotan. He was a terrible Governor. He left Tim Pawlenty with a HUGE deficit mess when he took over. Spent like a drunken sailor on his legacy, the light rail system in Minnesota, which is used by a very small percentage of people. He messed up our property tax system too.

Not an effective leader, but think he's found his niche with the conspiracy debates.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
S and F for you OP. Just posted it on my Facebook page.

Jesse is excellent.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Thanks for video,
But I still think it is impossible to wake anyone up that watches the view.
If your watching the view, your already brain dead.

ETA. All of those women would of forgotten what Jessie said as soon as they saw the gift shop on their way out.
edit on 23-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Jesse is absolutely fantastic. He needs to run for President. Only, he'd never get elected because TPTB know that he would clean house, or at least make a public spectacle of trying to clean house. I like his no-nonsense attitude. Unfortunately, people of high integrity usually don't get elected. And, if by chance they do, the "system" is set up so that others won't play/negotiate/help a "white knight." In order to function in DC, politicians (from the POTUS down) have to be willing to bend their integrity and get a little dirty in order to make progress. Further, the banksters, big corporations and wealthy elite (essentially, TPTB) have all of the money and they are funding both sides of the perceived facade that is our two-party system. I don't know if Jesse could be the David to take down that hydra-headed goliath.

Hats off to the guy. The media, surely, is waiting for just one exposed area in Jesse's armor to exploit. They are just waiting for him to make a minor screw-up so they can exacerbate, exploit and make a mountain out of a mole hill, just like with Charlie Sheen. Since they can't really debunk the scientific facts of 911, they've gone the route of attacking the credibility of those celebrities who call for Truth.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

lol..lol..lol...

That still doesn't mean we give up trying to *Wake* them up. We have to. We needed the mass's in full force to get back what they've taken. The Military Industrial Complex is sooo huge... it's like looking at Mt. Fugi. But, there have been plenty of examples that David can bring down Goliath. We just have to try try try... Man I owe it to my kids and so on and so on....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I love this. Always have been a fan of Ventura.
Maybe folks will finally wake up. This man should run for President.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Gotta love how Bawbwa was towing the line for the MSM and Fed the entire interview.

Good on Jesse for sticking to his guns on this one. I will be purchasing his book after I get out of school today.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
ARGG videos like this make me angry, ESPECIALLY the 2 dumb as dog #e blondes on the far right. this day and age, its just common sense that nothing is what it seems, " dick cheney would never do that " HAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i feel like ripping my friggen hair out.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Me too. Actually I think I'll buy more than one. Hand 'em out.
This is a very smart man who knows what's up.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Dont worry im not giving up, im just giving up on anyone that watches the view.

ps. That barbara Walters is one very unattractive lady.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
He should have just clothes lined the girls then shouted out 'I ain't got time to bleed'
Then ran off.

Here in the UK we only knew him from the WWF wrestling days.

His latest book does sound very interesting though

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
SO YOU'REE TELLIN MEEEE ?? THAT IM A FAKE ??

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join