It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin slams West for 'medieval crusade'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

So, using your logic, the U.S. would be justified to attack mexico because American citizens have been killed there.

Yes as long as the US citizens were lawfully in Mexico and the Mexican government had ordered the attacks be carried out by their army and airforce in breach of UN mandates protecting the US citizens in Mexico, clearly.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Putin is another hypocrite, he's just jealous... clearly. He reminds me of the red suits in america, funny he's a red suit as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

The US will always do what ever the hell it wants, when it wants, untill someone just as big gets sick of them once and for all..

That day may be close at hand..

I have to say I agree with both th Chinese and with the Russians on this one..

Hell I have no love for either of them also, but they are 100% right and the US needs to just butt the hell out of other peoples business for once!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mesle123
reply to post by budski

What your not saying, it still rings true. Putin has taken he's country back 20 years. You can't not cut the people off from the rest of the world by insisting on only state run television and expect the people of your country to fully understand the NWO the world is attaining, be it wrong I agree, never the less, it's happening, the only thing I give Putin credit for is fighting against it. But that said, he will join it, for the NWO will give him no choice. Trying to live in the past is Putins great mistake, He should be standing up and fighting out loud, but he's not. Why?
edit on 23-3-2011 by mesle123 because: (no reason given)

Putin did not sell out russia, mr gorbachev did when he decided to bring down the berlin wall and let in the hungry globalists during the fire sale that quickly ensued. The military crumbled and techonology was sold to the highest bidder. Colonels and Generals became millionares overnight and people had to adapt to "free market" capitalism.

China did the same thing with the same dictatorial traitors that run the country today. Its still "the peoples" republic in NAME ONLY but since you can buy any knock-off product on the web for half-price even the chinesse mafia became rich.

Yes you can resist the nwo but it takes kim jong with nuclear weapons and balls of brass to do so. More often than not $2 billion sent to a non-traceable bank account in the carribean, switzerland, leichenstein is plenty to convince anyone to follow orders.

Who has that money available other than big corporations? Hmmmm

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by budski

It's actually closer to 3,000 years, ever since Rome started expanding through conquest and financing it through the rape of the lands and the people they conquested.

Eventually it morphed into the present statist system of conquest but the reality is a very methodical process of eliminating and disinheriting all first nations peoples took the better part of 2,500 years and now that the first nations peoples are gone, those who oversaw the conquests in certain areas are being eliminated and reordered in a similiarly violent process of homogenizing the world into one world systems and lifestyles, laws, politics, commerce and religion.

Yet the truth is if we all had our druthers we would seek out a much more tribal lifestyle amongst like minded people in a system much more reflective of what the first nations people had that the Romanization of the world destroyed.

We have been methodically trained to accept certain inescapable things such as taxation and imprisonment for failure to abide by the constructs of the system, and to praise the system and its virtues and to find some notions of superiority and validation through it, but the vast majority of all us would prefer to live in a radically different world than the one being violently imposed on us.

Rather than actually pursue the lives we really would prefer, we now simply hope by and large to be indoctrinated and part of the 'winning' system that comes out on top as our best hope for any kind of peace and prosperity.

A peace that has elluded us for thousands of years, and a prosperity that has escaped us for thousands of years through this insane system we have all been forced to accept, partake in, and praise the virtues of or face dire consequences for not doing so.

That peace and prosperity is no closer today than it was on day one of all this madness.

There is no winning in this insane system and anyone who imagines anyone is or can is simply a fool.

Indeed the inquisition is still here. Hotep brother.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Look who's talking, the invader of Georgia... what a hypocrite

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I know my government makes private deals and then explains these deals to us the public as a policy about something completely different, to deliberately deceive us.

I do today, after years of what I assumed to be the 'best' news service in the world' the BBC, have to watch Russian,
Chinese, and other channels just to get more of an overall picture of the news.

What is so awful about this is that Putin, hits the nail on the head. The UK and may I say the USA without offence to the American public, run their 'policies' as though the public are serfs.

We might have the trappings of democracy and get a vote, but does what the public want and need, ever count to the medieval few that run our countries as they meddle, bully or do underhand deals with other medieval-minded rulers?

I read on another post that most of our soldiers do not know what they are actually fighting for! In this day and age, that is utterly medieval........................ (not that I am saying Putin or the Chinese Leader has not a little of that up his sleeve)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

The problem is that most politicians live in a small glass cubicle and are greatly detatched from everyones day to day living. Corporations have become too powerful, especially the multi-national ones. Big pharma and the military industrial complex has hijacked democracy for profit and control of the law making procedures.

Private central bankers are the true world boss and then they delegate authority to everyone else who kisses their ass. People have been peons all along but it is less evident now then in was in the middle ages.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

Exactly...

This is just political trolling from the kremlin....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
hey look it actually IS a CRUSADE
z10.invisionfree.com...
this org composed of the usual subjects operating in the usual fashion...

Libya has water

PS the INVADER OF GEORGIA?
a FAUX watchers eh
heh heh
careful
that was TOTALLY debunked
edit on 25-3-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by hotbread

Exactly...

This is just political trolling from the kremlin....

Georgian soldiers murdered Russian peacekeepers and bombed 2000 ethnic Russians before the Russian forces intervened. Oh, and the US promised that they would back up Saakashvili if the Russians retaliated, so it's not hard to see where Georgia got the incentive to commit genocide by shelling South Ossetia and Abkhazia.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join