It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the world's largest super-volcano set to erupt for the first time in 600,000 years, wiping out t

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

No need to bash you at all. Just getting my thoughts together about what you claim.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Why thank you. Legitimacy has a very important role in most threads here on ATS. Just like a cyst the volcano has to be drained in some way shape or form, before more pressure starts ballooning the surface even more. A few bunker busters in strategic positions should do the job compromising the grounds pressure baring capacity. Hooke's law of elasticity if I stand corrected...?
edit on 22-3-2011 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

No need to bash you at all. Just getting my thoughts together about what you claim.

Did u not read what the mod just said? And I didn't claim anything! I gave u an article to read and Obviously u didn't! So go back and read it! it states that yellowstone is pretty active and has risen steadily since 2004

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
friends...

I tried hard to find anything..anything..that in this world makes the rumbling noise which sounds like Jet Engine and couldnt find anything..

that rumbling noise can be only done by 2 things

1) A Jet Engine

2) A Volcano coming back to life

@ 4:09 you can hear the testimony which describes exactly what is going on now with the noise

rumbling noise

since i am very bad with English..is there anybody willing to send an email to USGS and someone and make them aware of the situation?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this.

There will be a constant stream of new people finding this forum and learning about all of these things. This may have been posted before (most likely many times, lol). But I have been drawn into lots of topics, which I may never have otherwise discovered, simply because someone new accidentally posted a new thread on the information.
And I am sure that it is, and will be, the same for many other new and new-ish ATS members.

And don't let the trollers and the grouchers get you down. They do it because they get a reaction out of you, so it makes it fun for them. Just completely ignore them as though they were not even visible...just as you said you would. That will irritate them far more than any comeback you could possibly throw at them.

And that's my "mom speech" for the day, lol.

Now I am off to read more about Yellowstone and to see what's brewing on some of the other yellowstone threads, too.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Guess what, people? The World is going to end. Maybe now, maybe 200,000 years from now, maybe...never? *Gasp?*

While the OP did start yet another potential Yellowstone eruption post, and NO new information was given that hasn't been heard before...it's important to remember that not all visitors to ATS are quite so seasoned. Take me for instance. I see more trolling happening between ATS members than I see actual discussion, and some of you know it all's need to calm it down and realize that you don't own this public forum, (The US Government does. HA!) So I think it's a simple fix. Discuss or get off the damn boards.

The growth of the caldera since 2004 has been a scary and fascinating topic to read up on, along with every other natural disaster and/or phenomenon that's been occuring here lately. The loss of life would be devastating, to say the least, (especially since that would probably include EVERYBODY), but it would also be something very wondrous to witness. But it's also worrisome, especially when you add in what's been occurring around the world as of late. Bird deaths, fish, EQ's, compass' whacking out, new orbits for the moon, pole shifts, and the New Madrid is all quirky. Scary, scary stuff.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12

Thanks for posting this.

There will be a constant stream of new people finding this forum and learning about all of these things. This may have been posted before (most likely many times, lol). But I have been drawn into lots of topics, which I may never have otherwise discovered, simply because someone new accidentally posted a new thread on the information.
And I am sure that it is, and will be, the same for many other new and new-ish ATS members.

And don't let the trollers and the grouchers get you down. They do it because they get a reaction out of you, so it makes it fun for them. Just completely ignore them as though they were not even visible...just as you said you would. That will irritate them far more than any comeback you could possibly throw at them.

And that's my "mom speech" for the day, lol.

Now I am off to read more about Yellowstone and to see what's brewing on some of the other yellowstone threads, too.

Thanks
finally someone nice comes along to save the day!
I appreciate it!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
friends...

I tried hard to find anything..anything..that in this world makes the rumbling noise which sounds like Jet Engine and couldnt find anything..

1) A Jet Engine

@ 4:09 you can hear the testimony which describes exactly what is going on now with the noise

WOWWWWWW
Did you put this on the "rumbling noise" threads? I've been reading all of those since they started and I don't remember seeing this video posted there. It sure does sound like that noise in the Florida video.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sounds_of_Silence
reply to post by nonnez

Why thank you. Legitimacy has a very important role in most threads here on ATS. Just like a cyst the volcano has to be drained in some way shape or form, before more pressure starts ballooning the surface even more. A few bunker busters in strategic positions should do the job compromising the grounds pressure baring capacity. Hooke's law of elasticity if I stand corrected...?
edit on 22-3-2011 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

I am hardly sure of what you mean . . . but as the moderator has stated, lets stick to the supposed immanent eruption of Yellowstone as the OP stated in his original post. Let's not get into your hypothetical threats of "bunker-busters" that are somehow thrust upon America, into Yellowstone, that deliberately cause devastation and the loss of human life.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

friends...

1) A Jet Engine

WOWWWWWW
Did you put this on the "rumbling noise" threads? I've been reading all of those since they started and I don't remember seeing this video posted there. It sure does sound like that noise in the Florida video.

The video is on one of those threads I watched it earlier!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

friends...

1) A Jet Engine

WOWWWWWW

The video is on one of those threads I watched it earlier!

Geez I guess its time for me to scan back through them. I think I must have missed some things. I completely missed this volcano one, lol.

This is what I love about ATS. So much information and events being dropped into one place so that the dots can be connected between them.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
this stuffs scary if yellowstone was to blow is their anything we could do to save ourself im in kentucky and from what i have heard the ash cloud would cover the whole planet is breathing it is would slowly kill you basicly your breathing in cement

if this happens is it simply were screwed or are their safe zones

i know its rare this will happen in my lifetime but i dont wanna be the guy standing outside when all hells breaking loose wondering where to do or what to do

as for the strange sounds in the FL video theirs a flash of night and then the sound stops how do you explain then if its lava underground or a volcano waking up

anyway this woulds going to hell between humans going crazy and the mother nature doing her thing its just a matter of time before were all dead

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Geez I guess its time for me to scan back through them. I think I must have missed some things. I completely missed this volcano one, lol.

This is what I love about ATS. So much information and events being dropped into one place so that the dots can be connected between them.

That is the point of my threads! To start one topic and get I to many different detailed topics and by the time it's done we have covered 5 or 6 topics in one thread and then we have been linked to other threads form mine and so on and so on and so on
edit on 22-3-2011 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed nested quote

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
draining the lake would be out of the question.
yellow stone lake is dead but the water would be responsible for any huge plumes of ash.
once the magma hits the water the ensuing steam would be what the jet streams would spew to the far ends of the continent.

Drain the lake park ranger sirs - duh!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Originally posted by nonnez

I think you just have a friend there. He, according to your post, follows you around. Good for you! Anyhow, Yellowstone eruption . . . I believe it is very possible . . . and very soon, relatively speaking.

It is a very real scenario and reality and it might actually happen very soon! History repeats itself! The worlds gets destroyed and then recovers and them destroyed again!

I see the pattern you are talking about. That could explain why it says "replenish" in the bible when he created Adam and Eve.
I tell you what, I don't think people are actually seeing what could be going on here.
People may want to think about rethinking everything the people with the information have told us all of our lives, and our parents lives and their parents lives. (Do you see where this is going?)
They have all the money, I don't see them sharing it with us, so why would they even care to tell us the truth about anything. See what I am saying. If they don't care that we are starving to death, or cancer ridden from "nuclear" power, then I am pretty sure we are not in the loop about how everything really works.
IMHO

link   
reply to post by nonnez

I believe your arguing to the wrong person. I think he's explaining that we should bleed yellowstone's magma by evacuations and strategically place bunker busters to allow the magma to flow and disperse... However I do think this would be a bad idea because there's enough lava under yellowstone to cover the whole US.

link   
reply to post by nonnez

I believe your arguing to the wrong person. I think he's explaining that we should bleed yellowstone's magma by evacuations and strategically place bunker busters to allow the magma to flow and disperse... However I do think this would be a bad idea because there's enough lava under yellowstone to cover the whole US.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisSatanic
Yellowstone won't blow .but the economy of USA will .

humm I have s syntactic discrepancy

WHEN Yellostone blows ALL ecomies will

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join