It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm interested to see how this winter is gonna be...

last year we had the strangest winter of all my life

non existent

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Came across this...from 1980,

John Keel refers to "Sky Quakes"

So it's a phenomenon that has definitely been around for a while.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have been aware of this happening for years now, following the threads here and I had no reason to add to this thread or any thread regarding the "Hum"

First off I don't post bull crap as far as I know second off this is the absolute truth, and I never never thought I would be posting on this thread.

This afternoon around 5pm or so there was a very loud and low hum that persisted for over 2 hours here.
I am talking way louder than just annoying.

This was only what I can describe as spooky because I have no other thing to compare it to.

Location is Sarnia Ontario right at the base of Lake Huron.

I never thought I would be posting here but, I am now.

Regards, iwinder

edit on 7-9-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Thanks for sharing. The 'sky sound' is one of my favorite subjects here.

Disregard all the naysayers.....you know what you heard and keep us posted with anything new on it.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

We will do just that but to be honest, I hope this is my one and only post after what we heard and felt today.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
reply to post by will615

We will do just that but to be honest, I hope this is my one and only post after what we heard and felt today.
Regards, Iwinder

I hope you don't experience it again either. I never have heard it, but where i'm located it would almost be impossible...lol.

I believe somethings going on and there's still no solid explanation from the experts. Also it doesn't help that so many have faked it after it all went viral....but still many true vid's out there on the subject.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm sitting here at home and I just heard it. I havent heard it for quite some time (> 3 months?). It was really loud; louder than usual. Lasted around 40 seconds I'd say. I whipped out my iPod to see of I could record it, but it stopped before I could open the camera app

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
AWAITING the rumble/vibration global to alert all Fauna of presence.. (again
) Personally haven't heard it yet.
edit on 9/12/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I do believe the noise you are hearing is a tunnel boring machine. Don`t believe have you heard about this? Maybe you should investigate it then. www.robbinstbm.com...
www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Below is a link to a very well done website by Lorie Kramer with a Google Map of Strange Sounds
and a LIST of Strange Sound Locations in Date order with Video links below the map.

Strange Sounds Map:
seektress.com...

I am still hearing a low hum. Most intense in the evening and over night. I am considering underground tunneling as a possibility. Lot's of military contractors in this area. It is very annoying and mostly constant. What's more annoying is that if it is a 'D.U.M.B.' I doubt if I will ever see the inside of it. Very sad for my son

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Also a really freaky Arab video I found while searching for info regarding the sounds about a weird cloud that fell out of the sky. Seriously Freaky. Noises coming from the sky and now the clouds are falling down. WTF

WEIRD CLOUD FELL FROM THE SKY!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BurbGirl378
Also a really freaky Arab video I found while searching for info regarding the sounds about a weird cloud that fell out of the sky. Seriously Freaky. Noises coming from the sky and now the clouds are falling down. WTF

www.youtube.com...

Saw that video months and months ago. I still think its foam, not cloud, its still interesting and would be wild to catch something on camera like that.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

it is ducting alright large boring machines a drilling holes all across america.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

Originally posted by BurbGirl378

www.youtube.com...

Saw that video months and months ago. I still think its foam, not cloud, its still interesting and would be wild to catch something on camera like that.

Candy floss comes to mind!

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join