It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
my girlfriend and my son heard the sky noise (the horns one) this morning in the UK @ 8am too and other people were around heard it too saying wtf is that loud noise, she said it was very very loud in town area too so loads of people must of heard this as its around the school run time of morning and people getting ready for work, i am wondering if it will make the news or papers, it scared the other children that my girlfriend saw they ran inside and it made my son cry asking whats that loud noise mum, it lasted around 30 mins too.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
its alien ships malfuctioning because of human interference. If you listen to some of the strange sounds videos you can hear what sounds like words trying to be said. theyre calling out a name. the rumblings are from the psychotronic technology they have.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
my girlfriend heard the same noise again at 3pm ish same area while going to pick up Son from school today, alot more people around too heard it, is it very weird twice in a day to hear this noise? are there many other reports of this noise being heard again same area shortly after hearing it the first time?

i seriously think something is UP with our planet what that is i don't know, but i do think some Governments do know, i also think its weird over the past 5 or so years the Governments built a seed bank for entire worlds different types of seeds was it? and that here in the UK the Government moved some artworks and old important books into caves out of the library's and i think museums which kept them, Russia built 5000 new nuke bunkers for population, lots of dead birds drop from sky around the time of when this noise was starting to be heard all round the world, and dead fish washing up on shores, you seriously telling me all thats just the normal? also was there a post done by a guy named dark knight a few years ago that talked of that we would hear noises in the sky before something bad?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I began to hear a low frequency mechanical rumbling in Apple Valley Minnesota U.S.A. in the Fall of 2010. It vibrates through the floor of my Townhome. I don't have a basement. It finally became so irritating I called the Police late one night to ask if they had any information. The officer who came to my home said he couldn't hear the sound or feel the vibration in the floor. He suggested I call the City Offices in the Morning, but I didn't. It has been constant with temporary lapses for the last two years (Fall 2010). I can hear it in the back of my ear and feel it in the floor. It is very annoying. I initially thought it was a car running somewhere nearby, but it has been almost two years now and it seems to be intensifying. At one point I turned off my furnace and unplugged my refrigerator and the sound was still present. What Is It?
edit on 27-6-2012 by BurbGirl378 because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I found this AboveTopSecret site on Google tonight when I searched "What is the mechanical rumbling noise in Apple Valley MN"

Apparently this has been going on in Minnesota U.S.A. for quite some time.
I found this link from the local newspaper dated October 9, 2009
www.startribune.com...

"Minnesota residents experienced mysterious rattling noise as early as 2009."
theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...
reported-across-the-globe/

Rumbling noise heard in Southern Colorado – Oct 19, 2011
www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...

Windsor lies a fault line that is an end point of the New Madrid fault zone that begins the Southeastern US and traverses the length of the Mississippi River on up to the St.Lawrence Seaway
theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

Apple Valley MN U.S.A. is near where the Mississippi River meets the Minnesota (Red) River. The Mississippi River flow south to New Orleans LA and the Minnesota (Red) River Flows north toward Fargo ND. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
edit on 28-6-2012 by BurbGirl378 because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
After sleeping on this, I have decided that these 'strange' sounds in the YouTube Video on page One of this Thread are the sound of the friction of the earths layers filling the void where the oil has been drilled out. We have been removing oil through drilling from below the earths surface for over a Century now. This leaves an empty space underground where the oil used to be. The earths surface crust must adjust to fill this void. It is the sound of the earth settling to fill the void where the oil has been removed. Please Comment!?!
edit on 28-6-2012 by BurbGirl378 because: add'l info

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blobby

I don't know where you are, but it was probably thunder - rather a lot of it about today, and with very frequent sferics it was pretty constant at times. If the cell producing it was some miles away it sounded like a constant low rumble (or grumble, as I call it)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BurbGirl378

That is a great theory. I don't know if it would be the cause of the sounds, but I do believe oil is part of the Earth for a very specific reason that doesn't include us pumping it out.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
And then I found THIS:

The Hum is a generic name for a series of phenomena involving a persistent and invasive low-frequency humming noise not audible to all people
en.wikipedia.org...

Taos Hum Intensity Reports
scienceclub.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

After doing some research I've determined it's Taos Hum:

en.wikipedia.org...

askville.amazon.com...

tech.groups.yahoo.com...

scienceclub.org...
edit on 29-6-2012 by BurbGirl378 because: Additional Info

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just came across this and so I wonder..... Has the world been hearing tests? Never know...

Check out the read and maybe this is the missing link to the shakes and booms.

www.nas.nasa.gov...

News & Highlights NAS Engineers Design Innovative Sonic Boom Measurement Technology 07.05.12 Aeronautics experts in the NASA Advanced Supercomputing (NAS) Division and the NASA Ames Wind Tunnel Division, in collaboration with NASA Langley Research Center and Lockheed Martin, have designed an innovative apparatus to increase the accuracy of sonic boom measurements in future wind tunnel tests. Pressure rail instrumentation is used in sonic boom tests to measure the pressure signature of modeled supersonic aircraft in small-scale wind tunnel tests. The new design features a very thin, blade-like rail with a small, tapered tip (1.27 millimeter radius) near the sensors that measure the pressure caused by the boom. This design decreases shock reflections off the tunnel wall from contaminating the data by measuring upstream of the reflected shocks—ensuring a greater accuracy in the test results. Averaging the data with the model at multiple tunnel positions further reduces any other errors caused by ambient tunnel shocks and expansions. The pressure rail was designed and validated with NAS-operated supercomputers and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) codes such as CART3D, which produces high-fidelity analyses for conceptual and preliminary aerodynamic designs. The rail has been used in several experiments conducted in the 9x7-foot Supersonic Wind Tunnel at NASA Ames. A pair of unique wind tunnel tests on the effects of humidity on pressure measurements were performed using two Lockheed calibration models, a large Lockheed supersonic transport model, and a low-boom wing-tail model developed by NAS engineers. Test results showed that by injecting dry, high-pressure air into the wind tunnel, scientists could effectively control and stabilize humidity levels, thereby enabling more accurate measurements of sonic boom signatures. In the process of designing the new rail instrumentation, the NAS team also dramatically increased the accuracy of sonic boom prediction capabilities of tetrahedral-based flow codes such as AIRPLANE and USM3D, which solve complete aircraft configuration problems in supersonic flow regimes using CFD. Their new technique enables a simulation's computational grid to be extended much farther from the vehicle—without suffering signal dissipation—than was previously possible with AIRPLANE or USM3D. A sonic boom/aerodynamic drag prediction workshop for computational tool validation will use the new NAS-designed rail instrumentation to obtain experimental sonic boom data from Lockheed and Boeing low-boom test models. The workshop will be scheduled for sometime in 2013. For more information contact: Susan Cliff [email protected]

edit on 14-7-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
We live outside of Calgary AB and heard the low rumbling as well.We were sitting outside a few days ago in the late afternoon. It was very warm and clear.We do live east of the airport and on occasion can hear the planes and see them arriving and departing. On this particular I noticed a constant background noise but could only see one plane. I pointed that out to my husband and the fact our windsock was pointing towards the airport. He said it was likely the higher winds were coming our way. It still did not explain the fact there were hardly any planes to account for the continuous surround sound.
The noise was somewhat low-key and lasted for under an hour. One would not hear it in the house and it was easy to miss it with background noises. Later that night I let the dog out and heard it echoing again We have lived here over 15 years and don't recall hearing that before.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fernalley

That sounds like they were doing an engine test on the base.
Its normal procedure to run the engine for periods on the ground while the mechanics do or check various issues with the engine and aircraft. They even have special walls that they will often preform these test against to deflect the jet-blast. Depending on where the aircraft is on the base, what structures are between you and the engine, which way its facing, and even the wind direction, the noise can carry various distances.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Let me start off by saying that I found and joined this site because of the strange sound our room mate and I heard yesterday afternoon. I was searching around the internet to see if there were any other reports in my area but I found nothing. But I did find this site, so I will report what we heard. I live in Pasco County, Florida.

Yesterday afternoon around 1:30pm I was sitting at my computer and our room mate was in the garage. It started to storm and the rain was pretty heavy, like most days here in the rainy season. Above the thunder, I started to hear what sounded like a jet engine, getting louder and louder. I started to get scared because I thought that maybe a plane was struck by lightning and was going to crash near us, yes it was that loud. I ran in to check on my sleeping baby to make sure the noise wasn't scaring him but he didn't budge. I went back into my office and opened the door to our deck and as I did our room mate was coming to the garage door, we both just started looking around. I said "what heck is that?", he said "I don't know, I've never heard anything like that before". Mind you I've lived here in Florida for 6 years, he's lived here more then 25 years. As we were standing there the rain stopped, as well as the thunder but that sound never stopped, it just kind of hovered in the air and we couldn't see anything the sky. The wind started blowing really hard and the dogs were going nuts. Branches were snapping of the trees and palm fronds were flying everywhere. I thought there was going to be a tornado, this all lasted about 25-30 minutes and then all of a sudden, it was silent. No more wind, no more sound...it just stopped.

I have to say, that was one of the weirdest experiences I have ever encountered. I still get goose bumps when I think about it. I don't know what the heck it was but it was def. not something I will soon forget.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MeInFlorida

that really sounds like a tornado. even a small one can be loud and the news doesn't report every one.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I live in Burnsville, Minnesota (right next to Apple Valley)... I too heard the sounds last fall. It freaked me out, but I chalked it up to a truck or train or highway noise. Wierd to hear someone from so close (but too far for a normal sound to also be heard) having the exact same experience.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

I've never actually heard the sound of a tornado, so out of curiosity I checked a few sound bites and videos on the sounds a tornado makes. None of them sounded anywhere close to the sound we were hearing. It was more like an extremely loud jet engine, it had a "scream?" to it. I don't know any other way to describe it, it was very eerie.

P.S. I spoke with our room mate and when I mentioned the "tornado" suggestion, his answer was "no way...I've been in a tornado and have seen many and it didn't sound anything like what we heard yesterday".
edit on 22-8-2012 by MeInFlorida because: to add more

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Is it just me or have these strange sounds reports decreased since the beginning of this year?

I heard it once in Jan but that was it.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I have another strange noise but my own research into it has made me more inclined to say it was a localized phenomenon (or sound) to my neighborhood. But given it is an unexplained sound so far, I will post it here as well. (Started my own thread with the story behind it and link to the video.) Any other "Strange sound" believers hear anything similar before?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I may have said this before. May have even been here.

I lived on the Oregon coast for a while. I was out one night in my driveway. Greatest driveway ever. 35 ft over the waves, back about 200 yards from the beach.

I asked a few folks in the area what the odd noise was. This is a small community and people are as apt to tell you the truth as a lie. Depending on which is likely to get a chuckle from you.

No one knew what this was. They even became more puzzled the more descriptive I became. I kept thinking low frequency whale song. Logs just off shore rubbing together. The tide, at just the right speed rolling over some rock blow hole?

I finally quit asking when someone responded by asking me if I really was from NM. Isn't that where the aliens come from? Maybe they are calling you home....

This was 2005? Or 2006.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join