It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

I think it`s something with magnetism.

About one month ago we had a thunderstorm here in Germany where I live, about 60 kilometers from Frankfurt.
Okay, it was a week thunderstorm regarding thunders and storm.
But there were many, many lightnings, it lasted more than 3 hours.

Has anyone ever seen lightnings without thunder?
No, I dont mean the light of lightnings, that are far away. They happened just above my head!
Normally, when you see a lightning just above you, a very strong thunder follows at once.
But nothing happened! That went zack, zack, zack, every few seconds.
I called my husband, we`ve never seen something like that.
It was already night and therefore we didn`t want to wake up neighbours or friends.

But a friend of mine, she`lives in our village, told me about it later. She also called her husband, and they observed the lightnings, she did it for hours.

Okay, perhaps you don`t know, that people in villages in Germany normally tear down their roller blinds (are those the right words?) in the dawn.
But there was also nothing written about it in our regional newspapers or in the internet.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by aboriginee

I`ve done some research about lightnings without thunder, because this hangs together with all the changes happening, I think, also with strange radio waves.

www.youtube.com...

Here`s much information about lightnings and thunder, especially under the rubric of questions at the right side of the page:

www.nssl.noaa.gov...#

NOAA says, there is no lightning without hearing thunder, but for the lightnings are too far away. But if one can see them, they can`t be that far away. Or do they happen far above?

We can hear thunder until a distance of about 20 kilometers.

en.wikipedia.org...

. Thunder is seldom heard at distances over 20 kilometers (12 mi).[3] A very bright flash of lightning and an almost simultaneous sharp "crack" of thunder, a thundercrack, therefore indicates that the lightning strike was very near.

Is it possible, that it is something with noctilucent clouds?

science.nasa.gov...

NASA writes within this article:

Meteor smoke explains much about NLCs, but a key mystery remains: Why are the clouds brightening and spreading?

They say in this linked article, it`s about methan, there`s more methan coming up because of global warming.

One of the greenhouse gases that has become more abundant in Earth's atmosphere since the 19th century is methane. It comes from landfills, natural gas and petroleum systems, agricultural activities, and coal mining.
It turns out that methane boosts NLCs.

By the way, they only list up man made methan causes namely, not the methan that growingly escapes from the oceans and the arctic, that`s only called "natural gas", which makes me a bit suspicious.

I would prefer following explanation, which includes the theory of the electric universe. I`m no scientist, but it seams plausible, that, when there are breaches within our magnetosphere, that more plasma and matter from the sun can reach our atmosphere.

www.youtube.com...

And the thermosphere is shrinking:

articles.cnn.com...:US

en.wikipedia.org...

From this article in Wikipedia about the thermosphere:

Radiation causes the atmosphere particles in this layer to become electrically charged (see ionosphere),

Because of the shrinking of the thermosphere more electrically charging radiation can reach the mesosphere, which comes next under the thermosphere.
Therein the noctilucent clouds are growing, water is a good conductor.
Could it be possible, that electrical discharge can take place between that layer and the stratosphere, which comes next and is between 10 and 50 kilometers above earth, especially at their boundary about 50 kilometers away above us?

en.wikipedia.org...

The stratosphere is situated between about 10 km (6 mi) and 50 km (30 mi) altitude above the surface at moderate latitudes, while at the poles it starts at about 8 km (5 mi) altitude.

What I remember from that night, when I saw the lightnings without thunder above our village is, that the lightnings were relative small.
That would match.

And changes in the outer layers of planets (caused by plasma) can change radiowaves, because electricity grows and the distribution of matter can change, sometimes there even can be heared loud noises, cause this new distribution can function as an antenna, especially when there is more electricity.

There have also new radio signals been discovered coming from Jupiter:

www.messagetoeagle.com...:+Messagetoeaglecom+%28Message+To+Eagle +-+News%29#.UF8tx64kXi1

Now I could talk so much about Jupiter`s moon Ion and it`s volcanism, about the growing volcanism on Venus and that this could be the reason, why we see it bigger and brighter, about the last IBEX NASA press conference, the ribbon they talked so much about 2 or 3 years ago, and that then there was absolute silence about it.

First they said, oh, it will take 100 years to reach us. Then they told us that it had changed dramatically, nothing about when it would reach us.
And in their last press conference they claimed, that they could measure the velocity of particles from the G cloud flying into Ibex.
But we are still far away from the G-cloud. What I think they measure is the ribbon, which originates from interaction of the cloud we are in and the G cloud.

en.wikipedia.org...

It all hangs together, fact is, there is change going on in our solar system, which affects us on earth, the results are manifold.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I believe you are right... but we would have to go way down the rabbit hole to get to the source and what I have found in conclusion to this mystery leads us to Egypt. No kidding. I can't believe how cool it could really be and be tied to.

The Great Pyramid, Light, Torsion Field (spin), Harmonics, DNA, Thoth/Hermes, and so much more.

This issue is definitely related to all you said coupled with the above. Research each of the above..

There is no doubt in my mind what is going on and being heard world wide is something that will alert all of us in due time.

The Earth is literally speaking to mankind through the creation of the Great Pyramid.

Its stranger than fiction... I tell ya!

And what about neutrinos?? Do they have anything to do with this?

"a neutrino telescope that will consist of an array of photo-sensors instrumenting several cubic kilometres of water deep in the Mediterranean Sea (figure 1). The aim is to detect the faint Cherenkov light produced as charged particles emerge from the reactions of high-energy neutrinos in the instrumented volume of ocean or the rock beneath it. Most of the neutrinos that are detected will be "atmospheric neutrinos", originating from the interactions of charged cosmic rays in the Earth’s atmosphere. Hiding among these events will be a few that have been induced by neutrinos of cosmic origin, and these are the prime objects that the experimenters desire." CERN? cerncourier.com...

Nature is telling us something and the people who hear this phenomena are indeed experiencing something that is indeed real. I think some KNOW whats up... I really do!!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Also agree!!!!!!!

First they said, oh, it will take 100 years to reach us. Then they told us that it had changed dramatically, nothing about when it would reach us. And in their last press conference they claimed, that they could measure the velocity of particles from the G cloud flying into Ibex. But we are still far away from the G-cloud. What I think they measure is the ribbon, which originates from interaction of the cloud we are in and the G cloud. en.wikipedia.org... It all hangs together, fact is, there is change going on in our solar system, which affects us on earth, the results are manifold

We are in a part (G Cloud) that has an abundance of life and energized particles. We were here before.

Makes one wonder why are we sooo interested in studying our Van Allen Belt at this time? The particles are held in tact with not only the Van Allen but our Magnetosphere as well.

It is all related in my opinion.

In the beginning of this thread I asked people to watch Susan Rennison's lecture on the G Cloud. She knows what she is talking about. Again, its all related!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitkatcat
reply to post by Visiting ESB

It's about time someone thought to gather all these sighting into one thread. Starred and flagged :]

It sounds so much like a very prolonged though... I'm interested to hear what everyone else can explain it with. I'm stumped personally, but then again I'm not a meteorologist :/

prolonged jet engine sound...

Woah!

That's exactly what I keep hearing. Scary and interesting! I starting hearing it when I first went up to uni in the north or England. Whenever I heard it, the sky was ALWAYS cloudy, meaning I never got to see "what" was making the noise (as I thought it was a large plane circling low or something). Before summer this year, around May/June, it began to get frequent, to the extent that I texted a friend who was about a mile away asking if he was hearing the noise (on this occasion, it sounded like some sort of aircraft in a bit of trouble). He said he heard it and was wondering what it was. Also, we never get large planes flying low over that area - only small ones do, and their sound was nothing compared to this loud rumble like a large jumbo jet flying really, really low.

On another occasion after that, when it was at its loudest (to the extent that I got really worried and I could feel the rumble, as could others in my dorm house), I telephoned the police and enquired about the noises. They replied that they've received quite a few calls from worried locals, but said that they've had no info on any planned aerial events that could bring about such noise. They did however tell me that a military base is quite near where I am - after I asked them.

So, I don't know what this is. However, those occurences were in the North of England. When I came back down to the south west, I also heard it *intermittently* and less frequently than when in the North.

Personally, I think it's military experiments. However, when I heard it once in the south, the skies were relatively clear and yet... I saw.... NOTHING - no plane, no helicopter, nothing. And it's not as if I'm crazy and the sounds follow me (like a schizo). No, rather, I've enquired from neighbours and family and they hear it, but are amused that I'm so interested as they say they take no notice and have gotten used to such large sounds (presumably from low-flying aircraft).

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

edit on 5-10-2012 by BurbGirl378 because: Duplicate

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboriginee
reply to post by will615

I think it`s something with magnetism.

About one month ago we had a thunderstorm here in Germany where I live, about 60 kilometers from Frankfurt.
Okay, it was a week thunderstorm regarding thunders and storm.
But there were many, many lightnings, it lasted more than 3 hours.

Has anyone ever seen lightnings without thunder?
No, I dont mean the light of lightnings, that are far away. They happened just above my head!
Normally, when you see a lightning just above you, a very strong thunder follows at once.
But nothing happened! That went zack, zack, zack, every few seconds.
I called my husband, we`ve never seen something like that.
It was already night and therefore we didn`t want to wake up neighbours or friends.

But a friend of mine, she`lives in our village, told me about it later. She also called her husband, and they observed the lightnings, she did it for hours.

Okay, perhaps you don`t know, that people in villages in Germany normally tear down their roller blinds (are those the right words?) in the dawn.
But there was also nothing written about it in our regional newspapers or in the internet.

Yes, I saw that this week. Outside my window, low to the ground about 10 - 15 feet high. Like static electricity. Tiny little lightnings with no sound. It went on during the day quite frequently. Then the weather changed and the temperature suddenly dropped about 30 degrees overnight and it stopped.

I am posting now because it is 4 a.m. and the hum has become quite loud and annoying. The hum has been varying over the last day or two, sometimes vanishing for an hour or two and then returning. I have not heard it this loud before though. It makes me want to run away, but I don't know where to go.

Thank you for posting about the "magnetic" lightening you saw above your head. I'm not the only one. Something is happening. I have always been one to scoff at the "end of world" and have followed global warming and climate change for 30 years now... This is getting serious...
edit on 5-10-2012 by BurbGirl378 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Also agree!!!!!!!

First they said, oh, it will take 100 years to reach us. Then they told us that it had changed dramatically, nothing about when it would reach us. And in their last press conference they claimed, that they could measure the velocity of particles from the G cloud flying into Ibex. But we are still far away from the G-cloud. What I think they measure is the ribbon, which originates from interaction of the cloud we are in and the G cloud. en.wikipedia.org... It all hangs together, fact is, there is change going on in our solar system, which affects us on earth, the results are manifold

We are in a part (G Cloud) that has an abundance of life and energized particles. We were here before.

Makes one wonder why are we sooo interested in studying our Van Allen Belt at this time? The particles are held in tact with not only the Van Allen but our Magnetosphere as well.

It is all related in my opinion.

In the beginning of this thread I asked people to watch Susan Rennison's lecture on the G Cloud. She knows what she is talking about. Again, its all related!

I just read the page at www.susanrennison.com... since I could not find video of a lecture. So, the "G-Cloud" floating through space and surrounding our solar system? Whatever it is, global warming, end of world, G-Cloud, Deep Underground Military Tunneling (D.U.M.B.), I don't like it. It is very uncomfortable! Why is it bothering some people so much more than others. Are they really not noticing it, or are they just really good at hiding their feared insanity?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I found this posted in a related thread. www.abovetopsecret.com... A high pitched noise like birds chirping (or rodents arguing). I thought I had temporary tinitus, because that sound comes and goes. Hey -- could this be all the noise and radio waves we've been making over the last 100 years actually hit the "end" of the universe and are now bouncing back at us? We don't control where the noise goes when we send the waves out (we are only able to intercept it with receivers) and now we can't control them when they return? Maybe it's a combination of the sound waves we are producing and being surrounded by the G-Cloud. The cloud is dense so our sound is not escaping into space like it used to.

Or back to my initial post in July: We have taken so much from under the surface of the earth such as oil and water making the earth shift and collapse to make up for the void. This is causing static electricity and gases to escape.

Please, scientists, find an answer and tell the people. We want to know. Those of us who hear it.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
NASA's Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP), the first twin-spacecraft mission designed to explore our planet's radiation belts, launched into the predawn skies at 4:05a.m. EDT Thursday from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Fla.

www.youtube.com...

The whale song is an audio rendering of radio waves captured by the Probes and caused by the two Van Allen belts, inner and outer. You don’t actually hear the audio in space, of course, but the radio waves — known as “chorus” — are for real.
share.banoosh.com...
edit on 7-10-2012 by BurbGirl378 because: New Link

NASA recording of the sound of plasma waves in Earth's Van Allen radiation belts.
soundcloud.com...

edit on 7-10-2012 by BurbGirl378 because: New Link

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
A cracked sidewall of this pit was leaking water from the pit directly into the ocean. Analyses of seawater taken from near the discharge from Fukushima Dai-ichi Units 1-4 yielded readings of 130,000 Becquerels/liter (Bq/l) of iodine-131 (half-life of about 8 days), 32,000 Bq/l of cesium-137 (half-life of about 30 years),
and 31,000 Bq/l of cesium-134 (half-life of about 2 years). Although the leak in the cracked sidewall was stopped after several days, the total amount of 'RADIOACTIVE' contaminants that entered the ocean was unknown, and discharges, both accidental and deliberate, continued for several weeks.

www.fas.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I joined this forum because last week I heard rumbling. I hope the people that commented on this forum are not "over it" yet because this is fascinating. During the rumbling which at first I thought was a large truck and then I thought, that's a lot of trucks and then I realized it had been 10 minutes and I also realized that I was hearing "critter chirps" in the woods - I live in a Metropolitan area but am lucky enough to live on a three acre property that filters us from most of the neighborhood.

I'm in South Florida and it was about 10 or 11 at night, I went out on the porch to have a smoke and the rumbling started, it kept going and going and then the racoons/foxes/squirrels/birds - whatever they were started curiously chirping away. The rumbling stopped, the chirping stopped. I have read about this happening all over but never witnessed it myself. There was a story posted today about a rumble somewhere and I remembered it.

My aunt is out on the porch tonight doing her crossword puzzle and I went to tell her about it, she said, "I heard a rumble!" I was totally shocked, this was not the same night I heard it that she did but now we know we've had two rumbles here. WHAT IS IT!?

Its not scary, just totally bizarre and hey, it got me to be a member of ATS so it can't be all bad. = )

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Mother earth has indigestion. She is probably going to start farting soon and then the farts will make her crack up like I do when I leave a big one.
Expect more volcanic activity and seismic activity in the next three months. Maybe Mother earth could use some Beano. It's hard to get serious about this because I have not heard anything strange. When there is bad weather these strange sounds happen. I have not even experienced an earthquake in my lifetime, just explosions from the mines blasting of rock.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This deep, harmonic, pulsating hum or rumble has been going on with me, every since I moved to the remote mountains, just outside Yellowstone Park, over two years ago. We are in the middle of nowhere, with no cell towers, industrial plants, or anything. It's during the winter months that this "noise" is mostly felt and heard. Tonight is the first time I have not been able to sleep because of this "event" in over 6 months. Yes, I have not heard or felt anything all summer long. What I have noticed, since studying what happens after the loudest nights, (and yes, sometimes into the mornings, well after sunrise), is that we have significant snowfall withing 12-24 hours. Other than that, I can't find any pattern. It is disturbing, to say the least. Why, after 6 months, has it returned tonight? Why is it more frequent during the winter months? Anyone else from Montana hearing this?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LuckyLobo

Could it be snow plows? Could it be avalanches?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
the sound i am hearing in Iowa is a constance hum, that seams to oscilate a little ,,, i would compare it to a train running in the distanct. but however i have lived where i am for 20 years. and it has only started recently,.i live in the country 6 miles from the closet town and 24 miles from a major city.,, it is there,, i can hear it as i type this, when it started a year ago it stopped for awhile, now it has not stopped since it picked back up this last summer.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by libbybuck

No, we're not over it. The rumbling continues. The chirping goes on. The low dark clouds continue to weigh heavy. Radiation... climate change... whatever it is. My mantra has become "It's Not Bad Just Different. Keep Calm and Carry On."

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by winotka

No. Not Snowplows. Not Avalanches. This hum goes on in the Summer when the weather is warm. One of the worst days was in September. It is now November and I have had maybe one or two days when the hum has not been constant. I fall asleep with Music or TV now to try to cover it, or feel some relief from it.

On that day in September I felt as if there was a presence wanting to take me. I became sick (no fever) and had to go to the Hospital. The Emergency poked me with saline and antibiotics. I came home with some powerful stuff. Metro & Cipro. I completed the course of Meds, and thought OK, this is just some weird infection.

BUT I AM STILL HEARING THE HUM. IT DOESN'T STOP.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
About a month or two ago, I had a constant two and a half to three days worth of explosions that sounded like distant thunder (though 0% chance of rain and clear radar/satellite).

The next week constant rumbling started. I still hear it, even at this moment.

I found the source though - 2 new wells side-by-side about 1 and 1/4th mile away. It IS a constant rumble though I'm sure other things can cause a constant rumble too ... this is the one I have now.

It sounds like a train in the distance, or a highway with a constant convoy of semi-trucks in the distance or a sci-fi mechanical heartbeat. One-Two-o-o-Thre-e-e-e-e Three pitches, each longer than the other. Repeat.
edit on 23/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think a combination of Residual Radiation being carried by the weather and Climate Change made me sick. I believe when I went to the Hospital Emergency I had Low Dose Radiation Sickness along with a Physical Reaction to Climate Change. They gave me antibiotics, but they never provided me with any diagnosis. The climate change with the weather in my location has been extreme this year, and the combination made me sick. The Radiation coupled with the warmer weather and dry humidity also causing the Electrical storm I saw. This could be causing the HUM and Chirping sounds, too... Residual Radiation combined with Climate Change?

It seems like sound bounces off the HUM. When large trucks come through my neighborhood, or small planes fly low over my home to land at the airport the sound is magnified. The lower sound frequencies are much more defined.

This hyperlink below is broken, but if you copy and paste into your browser it will take you to:
Chapter IX, Residual Nuclear Radiation and Fallout, Sources of Residual Radiation

docs.google.com...:p-qmcOOFmyIJ:www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/www/effects/eonw_9.pdf+nuclear+radiation+in+the+atmosphere&hl=en&gl=us &pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESh_F_VxuZA1P1wIWYV-tq8MtheZn2QFIS7PwwtOgKJs59nV7oIJP-NReQrR2IsG7evIyvG3l4Jb3INopA-HGSiU2fMveJxMUcLuoFov5OTxlpRZLNtjpFDWlZNp7GC-P5-v 99VV&sig=AHIEtbTvmj8B3odrhjaTe_ro1ovVRntOUw

edit on 25-11-2012 by BurbGirl378 because: Broken Hyper Link

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join