It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism = Anti-semitism.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by WJjeeper

reply to post by WJjeeper

EXPLAIN YOUR VIEWS...

My views on what??
Your question needs to be a little more specific..
eg: My view is that Pepsi is better than Coke..

from what you have stated i cant figure out if you support israel as a nation, the jewish people having their own nation , or israel being a non-esxistent entity? im really not an unreasonable person, i just like heated arguements... my laptops gonna die, ill post up in a few minutes. gotta finish dinner.
P.S. I like pepsi too, i just cracked a freshy. ahhhhh

Are you not reading my posts ??
Here's one from earlier..

I am NOT against an Israeli state..
I am against the actions perpetrated by the leaders of the Israeli state..

Any more specific questions??

then you should quite calling yourself an anti-zionist, your labeling yourself as a politically correct term for a jew/christian hater. its easier to say, ISRAEL and its leaders are being #ING ASSHOLES, i dont like its #, it needs to change. i didnt ask if you were against an "israeli state", i asked what kind of israel you support? DONT YOU read my posts. dont be a smart assed dick, i was trying to be civil.
edit on 21-3-2011 by WJjeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

then you should quite calling yourself an anti-zionist,

Where did I call myself anti-zionist?

i didnt ask if you were against an "israeli state", i asked what kind of israel you support? DONT YOU read my posts. dont be a smart assed dick, i was trying to be civil.

LMAO, I can read your posts, can you ??
This is what you asked..

from what you have stated i cant figure out if you support israel as a nation, the jewish people having their own nation , or israel being a non-esxistent entity?

Now, the only bit of truth I've seen you type was this little gem..

i just like heated arguements...

That's pretty obvious..
Now crawl back under your rock..
I've wasted enough energy on twisted BS posts..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Caji316

Did i read that right?

I bet a million, trillion dollars, you would prefer to live in Israel, than anywhere in China. You would have more freedom in Israel, than China.

And i think if you knew the facts, you would agree with that. You would probably also prefer to live in Gaza or the west bank, than have to live in a corporate slave labor community in communist china. You would have more freedom in Gaza, than there.

Incorrect, china is just about the safest place you can live in the world right now - just as long as you don't criticise the government - something that you can't also do to Israel without being labeled anti semite et-al

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

Incorrect, china is just about the safest place you can live in the world right now - just as long as you don't criticise the government - something that you can't also do to Israel without being labeled anti semite et-al

True, Shanghai is a great city..
I've been there a lot..
But these guys try to make out the entirety of China is still in the stone age..
There are many times more modern buildings and areas in China than in Israel..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

then you should quite calling yourself an anti-zionist,

Where did I call myself anti-zionist?

i didnt ask if you were against an "israeli state", i asked what kind of israel you support? DONT YOU read my posts. dont be a smart assed dick, i was trying to be civil.

LMAO, I can read your posts, can you ??
This is what you asked..

from what you have stated i cant figure out if you support israel as a nation, the jewish people having their own nation , or israel being a non-esxistent entity?

Now, the only bit of truth I've seen you type was this little gem..

i just like heated arguements...

That's pretty obvious..
Now crawl back under your rock..
I've wasted enough energy on twisted BS posts..

so by answering that you support israel as a nation does NOT mean you support israel as a jewish state. nobody is making you answer questions... im simply trying to get a straight answer out of you. without the sarcasm and insults.

BTW, your on a thread about anti-zionism, trying to defend your point of view that states israels leaders are evil. from other things ive read that you have written, you are a textbook "anti-zionist". correct?

and keep in mind- one who lives under a rock, stays cool in the shade.
edit on 21-3-2011 by WJjeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

so by answering that you support israel as a nation does NOT mean you support israel as a jewish state. nobody is making you answer questions... im simply trying to get a straight answer out of you... without the sarcasm and insults.

If you want a straight answer then try asking a straight frikin question..

Like what's this crap ??

so by answering that you support israel as a nation does NOT mean you support israel as a jewish state.

You didn't ASK about a Jewish state of Israel..
Am I supposed to read your mind??

BTW, myself and most others accept that Israel is a Jewish state..
So in that context I did answer you...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I don't know any country in the world that the US sells nuclear weapons to except one....now which country might that be?

big powers in israel, seems like they might have something to protect/hide

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
I don't know any country in the world that the US sells nuclear weapons to except one....now which country might that be?
big powers in israel, seems like they might have something to protect/hide

Never heard of the US selling nuclear weapons to Israel..
They couldn't because then all aid to Israel would stop...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

so by answering that you support israel as a nation does NOT mean you support israel as a jewish state. nobody is making you answer questions... im simply trying to get a straight answer out of you... without the sarcasm and insults.

If you want a straight answer then try asking a straight frikin question..

Like what's this crap ??

so by answering that you support israel as a nation does NOT mean you support israel as a jewish state.

You didn't ASK about a Jewish state of Israel..
Am I supposed to read your mind??

BTW, myself and most others accept that Israel is a Jewish state..
So in that context I did answer you...

im sorry, i sometimes forget not everyone can read minds! im only human i guess

yes, that was the answer i was looking for. earlier i did ask if you approved of a "Jewish Nation", wich can be interpreted as the same thing as a jewish state. im done arguing now!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
read the protokols of xion buddy, then come back here and tell me anti-xionism is racist.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Folks, you are being pulled in by a troll who is intent on making disagreement with the policies of sects in control of Israel synonymous with hating jews out of racism or bigotry.

It doesn't matter how clearly you explain the difference, it will be ignored. It doesn't matter if you say, look, I hate the Nazis, but don't hate Germans. You can say I hate fanatical muslim extremists but don't hate Muslims in general. That's all fine.

But once you mention Israel or any of it's interests, it becomes 1 giant mass of terms that people like this fellow are trying to make interchangeable.

They aren't.

the fact that this bickering goes on for at least the last 2 pages of this thread shows all of you have already lost and are wasting your time on a troll intent on calling you racists without actually saying it. All he needs to do is mix up jew and zionist or Israel a few more times and people will be eligible for post bans. This is how it works and I'd be surprised, honestly surprised, if people haven't already started flagging posts for alerts.

Why this thread even went beyond 1 page is beyond me, seriously folks, you can't see through this garbage? Have you learned nothing from your time at ATS?

Zionism and Judaism are 2 different things, one is a religion, one is a political system.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Why this thread even went beyond 1 page is beyond me, seriously folks, you can't see through this garbage? Have you learned nothing from your time at ATS?

WHY are threads like this allowed ?
The OP has set a trap , he hopes he can provoke you and get you banned .
This a terrible pointless thread that should have been deleted yesterday .

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Ugh, yeah...so we are all Jew-haters if we oppose the extremist Zionist agenda???
Nice. You've just told thousands of Jews that they are anti-semitic for protesting against Zionism (that's right - there are many Jews actively against the political and dangerous movement that is Zionism, but to you they are simply racists, hmm?)...pmsl!

Read more history, kiddo.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
zionism is merely another fruit of the same poisonous tree that produced the nazis: ethnic nationalism

zionism's ultimate goal is the complete and total extermination of the people who destroyed the myth of the god-king via the 1st regicide and who proved the validity of Anarchy as a political paradigm for 400 years, the Jews.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

in modern times the Haitians were the first new-worlders who threw off the yoke, and have been made to pay for it since then, which makes them the true Jews of the Caribbean.

the zionists are like Palpatine making themselves out as victims all while carrying out their evil schemes.
the jedi are the Prophets, and anaken represents the dupes,fellow travelers,shills and in general the pro-"israel" crowd of homo americanus ignoramus

like the classical psychopath, palpatine saw the jedi as an obstacle to his becoming emperor, therefore they were evil and "treasonous", the zionists perpetrate in your face atrocities and by claiming jewish supremacy generate hatred for the true children of israel

they are the consumate practicioners of the philosophy of the proto-nazi Louis Veuillot :

“When I am the weaker, I ask you for my freedom, because that is your principle; but when I am the stronger, I take away your freedom, because that is my principle”

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

It's gladdening to see that some are still able to reference historical fact thereby allowing an individually accurate perception of current events.
Sadly, ignorance is far too blissful for most.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
Anti-Zionism is not equal Anti-Semitic. Zionism is an extreme political movement supporting Israel (you don't have to be Jewish to do this) and to be Anti-Semitic is to be against Semitic people and their language and culture which consist not just the Jews. Helen Thomas is Semitic for example.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Said almost the same thing in another thread myself.

Originally posted by DevilJin
And where does she say "Israel is the absolute worst oppressor"? Again, you seem to be extreme in your views. All she did was call attention to Israel's and its treatment of Palestinians. But, to you, that should be a secret.

What's even worse, is the fact that he only mentioned "operation lead" like its the only massacre Israel has committed. Well surely he wants the rest all in the hush hush as well.

Originally posted by houseoftheangels

The holocaust was one of the biggest and nastiest acts of genocide ever to take place in this world through all history. It is still one of the biggest and the motives for it so inhuman, barbaric and insane. That is why it should be remembered so that all of us in the world can avoid making that mistake again.

It is very good of you to know this.

Many of the Arabic neighbours of Israel do not want Israel to be there.

It is true Arabs do not want Israel there, even though they never did mind Jews living among them. It is because of the way they took Palestine. That isn't exactly how you impress your neighbours. It is like someone stealing and taking over my house, killing me and my family, then expect the neighbours to welcome him with arms wide open and all smiles.

Because of the The Shoah "holocaust", Israeli people, from the rich to the poor, chose to return there after such a decimation of the people.

Chose to return? Shouldn't you be living there first to warrant a return? Aren't many of the Jewish immigrants originally not Jewish and mostly converts? Like of Khazar origins etc?

Also, if we assumed all of the Jews returning were of Sons of Israel, is that how they 'return'? Mass murdering and forcing innocent people out of their lands? They weren't the ones responsible for your departure, in case you didn't know. They never did anything to you before. If anything, it should be the Persians you prosecute, since they drove you out and took you captives way back when. Yous might also want to see what wrongs your ancestors committed in the past that got God angered. Jesus warned and warned that they have sinned, but fallen on deaf ears.

Of course there was much plotting and underhand means used to achieve this; there always is. The truth is that this is the nature of humanity. The madness of history continues; invasions and wars. Every nation plays this game and always has done. However, we must not single out the Jewish people as scapegoats. All through history the Jews have had a hard time in other countries and cultures.

Agreed. That does not justify any of the crimes of today though. Just saying.

It is only because they have a certain mystique of their own, inherent in their cultural and religious practices and are well organised and do communicate between communities internationally and have always done so. This leads to fear and mistrust. Yes, they are a clever and resourceful people. That is how they have survived, even after two thousand years of no homeland. Quite impressive in my opinion.

How did Jews not have a homeland? Where were they for 2000 years then? Weren't they living on this Earth? Or do you mean the Jews must have a land exclusively for Jews? Christians have dispersed. They have been living all over the world and still keeping their faith intact. Not impressive much? Oh, and Christians didn't need a 'homeland' to survive as well.

I feel for every child, woman and man who has to suffer the consequences of war, Jew and Palestinian alike. If only human beings could realise that really we are all one people and that life is sacred, just as Yeshua (Jesus) taught us to even love and pray for our enemies. If we all followed that advice then there would be no such thing as war and infact no enemies.

One day, one day, I really believe we will come to this stage of there being no more enemies. Sooner rather and later!

Shalom!

Agreed entirely. Peace!

edit on 21/3/11 by TitaniumL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Uh...

This is probably one of the most ridiculous OP's I've ever read.

Read John Mersheimer's and Stephen Walt's paper titled "The Israeli Lobby" ... then come back and tell me that Helen Thomas' statements weren't well-founded.

The Israel Lobby

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Given that Judiasm and Zionism teach that the whole rest of humanity are goyim, i.e., non-human animals [correct me if I am wrong on this], I have come to this realization:

We are all Palestinians now.

As for the anti-Zionism = anti-Semitism, the Jews in occupied Palestine want to have their secular State, and to hide behind the cover of religious toleration at the same time. A Jewish [oxymoronic?] secular state must take criticism like any other state. I can tolerate Jews, but not Zionists.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Lazarus Short because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
When was the last time a entire country of people where run out of their land simply because a dumb holy book claimed to give the right to a certain group of people to do so, Israel should not exist. It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with illegal occupied territory. the reason Israel exists Is not to give the poor Jewish people a country of their own but to secure a war platform In the Middle East for the globalists.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Chinese people are cool. Heck they had Bruce Lee, instant win for me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join