It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Amazing ,the rumbling sound has also reached the Netherlands most remarkable to say at least.!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Amazing ,the rumbling sound has also reached the Netherlands most remarkable to say at least.!

It did?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
More bad news on the "fracking" I posted earlier. Apparently this has gone worldwide and it's bad news. I wonder if they are fracking near seismic zones in other countries as well. Several links below will show that our water in this country has also been compromised along with the very ground we live on. Must see!

www.globalresearch.ca...

a4gda.blogspot.com...

www.newsinferno.com...

32 million gallons of diesel illegally pumped in below, click

degette.house.gov...:energy-a-commerce-committee-fracking-investigation-reveals-millions-of-gall ons-of-diesel-fuel-injected-into-ground-across-us&catid=76:press-releases-&Itemid=227

coloradoindependent.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by barrelhead

Nice work!

Related:

Texas oilman and corporate raider T. Boone Pickens is a major financier and evangelist of natural gas exploration across the United States, from the Haynesville Shale to the Marcellus. He claims that natural gas paves the road to energy independence in his "Pickens Plan4." He says that it's "green," and it seems he came to this realization right around the time his oil wells stopped being productive. Interestingly, according to BusinessWeek, "Pickens owns more water than any other individual in the U.S. and is looking to control even more5." So, if all goes according to his Plan, groundwater across the country will end up contaminated by the energy we buy from him, but he will be able to sell us all the clean water we need. Pickens Plan? We say slim pickings, man!

nofracking.com...

I was always highly skeptical of that guy, now I know why.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by barrelhead

Some of the groaning sounds certainly do sound like mechanical pumps but others ( like the one in this thread) sound like tectonic activity.

And from the looks of things fracking is going on all around the world near fault lines, and from , if it has an ulterior motive bedsides cover-up destructive practices, an out of the box perspective I don't think it's to induce earthquakes, I believe that a group of big players is actually trying their hand at geo-engineering by trying to modify the Geoid ( how close the surface of the earth at any point is to it's theoretical perfect alignment with it's "idea" spheroid shape) .

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Reminds me of Stephen Kings, The Langoliers. Perhaps the new world is coming.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Maybe this is the wrong place to post this, but I live in central mo near the afb the stealths fly out of and we get the weird rumble quite a bit. Rumbles the ground, but coming from the sky. The best way I can describe it is like a train flying over because it lasts several minutes coming and going. Now the thing is that we only experience it when it is really cloudy outside so we never see any hint of what it is. We have all kinds of cool stuff flying over all the time, so maybe this weird low rumble is a new secret aircraft rather than geological in nature. Just a theory...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by americanwoman

Does it last for 20 minutes straight and end abruptly with a flash of light?
edit on 24-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Not sure op, but i do know a sould like that for an alloted time is un-natural to say the least. It is almost as if there is an alternate reality playing out as of late. One that we cannot see, but can sense,hear, and smell. Crazy times indeed

Is it possible the sounds are coming from an alternate reality? This is not the first time sounds have been heard of all kinds from booms to roaring to crashes and any other kind of sound you can think of. I posted a thread some time back that only got a few laughs but maybe it needs to be looked at again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter.be

Yes but they paper says that not everybody can hear it? , Dutch news

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Here is a more appropriate link to the story

tiny.cc...

deathby1000papercuts.com... /2011/03/bizarre-unexplained-phenomena-in-florida-ground-shaking-loud-noise-video/
edit on 25-3-2011 by hotbread because: link

edit on 25-3-2011 by hotbread because: link

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Have you watched Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura: World Wide Water Conspiracy? If not, you should. He
talks about Pickens and his water rights. Very interesting.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The Florida Weather Alert that night was for 10 counties. That's a heck of a loud noise. Many people heard it and called authorities about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It does last about 20 minutes or so, but I have never seen a light.

ETA: It is really cloudy today so if I hear/feel it I will go out and look for a flash.
edit on 25-3-2011 by americanwoman because: Added more to comment

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
OK, when the flash occured at the end of the video, the sound died away completly after 7 seconds. That means, if this phenomena was linked to the flash, the location of the source was 1.52 miles away from the video camara based on the speed of sound travelling at 1150 feet per second. That negates the airport as being the source because it is 3 miles away from the camaras location.

Video camara location vs. Tallahasse Airport

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Supposedly this is what "Fracking" sounds like.....I just came across this, so I cannot say it is legit....but....sound familiar? I'm trying to find a more legit recording to post.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Another possibility which needs to be disproved is the very real possibility of an aircraft flying in a holding pattern while performing the ILS approach to runway 36. That holding pattern would be close to the video camara according to the ILS Runway 36 Approach Chart. That aircraft would not be visable because of the low cloud ceiling. As the plane leaves the holding pattern, the sound dies off as the aircraft continues on to Runway 36. The vibration feeling being expressed may be due to the low holding pattern altitude of 1600 feet above ground level, and the plane being a turbojet. The flash could then be just a coincidence. Compare the location of the video camara from the link from my last post with the location of the holding pattern from the approach chart and you can see how the holding pattern is quite close to the camaras location. It seems to me that the holding pattern is very rarely used, but was in this case because either the IFR weather or some other factor influenced air traffic control conditions which forced the aircraft to hold or the FAA was conducting a flight test of the approach, so the home owner (as well as others who also called 911) was not used to the noise.
edit on 25-3-2011 by fockewulf190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
ALSO a sometime lurker, scanner here that created an account to weigh in on this.
i, too was awakened, on the night of the 20th, here, near clearwater beach, florida.
no footage, but i DID get up and check the perimeter, turn lights OFF to look out and UP, etc.
the next day, as i was going to the mail box, i first HEARD, then saw, a white, bulbous (jetliner-looking, but plain, gleaming white) plane just SCREAMING through the sky in an arc. from my vantage, the plane appeared about an inch long. (i'm no expert, so i don't know how far that made it away, etc.), but the sound was incredible. as i watched it, wondering to myself 1. what's that? 2. should a plane be flying THAT FAST right here between tampa international, st. pete/clearwater, albert whitted, and macdill? then i noticed ANOTHER one doing the same thing from the other direction on the "arc", at relatively the same distance and altitude. in fact, regarding the altitude, they passed one another so that for an instant the one (barely) occluded the other from view.

i looked around at my neighbors' yards and houses, hoping someone had also seen heard something, but noone was about.

i shook my head and went on with my tasks. i went inside, latched up the dogs and started their walk. we got about 11/2 blocks away, when the sound returned and started to grow again. they repeated the same mid-air pass in roughly the same patch of sky. i tried to snap a still with my phone but the image showed nothing. it is likely 'operator error, as i was fumbling to get it out while trying to reign in two happy pups, and the patch on the street that was clear of trees wasn't optimal for the shot either, but the sight stuck with me.

really curious whether anyone else saw that, or has noticed the massively increased presence of the coast guard (helicopters and whatever that big 4-engine propeller plane is called), and other odd planes in the sky around here this week.

thanks,
an ATS newbie

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I prefer this screen shot which shows a round beam of light. Maybe a ball of lightning looks like that. I dunno. I just think it is too round and too focused for lightning.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19a36b84f0ca.png[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by obaMABUSh
here, near clearwater beach, florida.
.......and whatever that big 4-engine propeller plane is called), and other odd planes in the sky around here this week.

Howdy
and welcome!

I'm in Tampa and I have noticed increased activity around MacDill AFB as of late. I'm pretty sure the CG plane you are referring to is a C-130.

I believe in incident in OP was March 9th if I'm not mistaken btw. But there was this: East / Central Florida: (3/18) "Geologist: Shaking Wasn't Florida Earthquake" WTF happened here in Florida today?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We'll keep alert.

edit on 25-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join